- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of the most famous attractions of the city which attracts tourists from across the world.
- Pisa is considered the most beautiful city in Italy which has plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants, and other attractions to spend the evening with your loved ones.
- Besides capturing the spectacular views of the Leaning Tower, you can also visit other sites like the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, the Baptistery, and Campo Santo.
- Bologna is one of the most appealing cities for tourists which is home to amazing restaurants, cafes, fine old shop fronts, and beautiful arcades.
- If you’re in Italy and looking for the best place for shopping, then consider booking your day trips from Florence Italy to Bologna.
- The two mediaeval leaning towers of the Torre degli Asinelli are one of the main attractions of Bologna.
- You can even climb up to one of the towers to capture the scenic views of Bologna.
- Siena is a city where you can witness beautiful architecture, secular monuments, and an open-air museum.
- The monuments like Palazzo Pubblico have a wide variety of art collections that are worth seeing.
- Book your day trips from Florence to Siena and visit Torre Mangia (tower) which offers brilliant views over the red-tiled rooftops.
- If you’re in Siena, visit Siena Duomo which is surrounded by black and white gothic towers and the interiors will give a treat to your eyes.
- Take a break from the busyness of Florence and book your day trips from Florence to Lucca.
- This is a beautiful city that is crammed with 100 churches and a plethora of religious buildings.
- If you’re in Lucca, you can book your walking tour, cycle the walls, and stare up at the remarkable frescoes of the Duomo di San Martino.
- You’ll get a chance to wander around the Italian town, enjoy the calm environment, and witness the beautiful architecture.
- Situated at the eastern end of the Italian Riviera, Cinque Terre is a coastal area where the mountains meet the sea.
- Cinque Terre is one of the best Florence day trips to enjoy with your family and you’ll fall in love with its carefree atmosphere.
- You can hop on a boat to see the villages in Cinque Terre like Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Manarola, etc. where you can witness the colourful houses wedged between the ocean and the mountains.
- This is one of the best day trips from Florence which will take you to the greenery of Italy.
- Chianti Hills lies between Florence and Siena and it has a lot of twists and turns through this region.
- You’ll fall in love with this place when you encounter historic olive groves, dense forests, honey-colored stone farmhouses, Renaissance villas, and more.
- Get a chance to visit Greve, a hub of the local wine industry which also has an amiable market-town air.
- San Gimignano is a hilltop town where 14 towers dominate the city’s skyline.
- When you book your day trips from Florence to Sam Gimignano, you’ll witness the mediaeval streetscape, rural setting, and history of the city.
- Sam Gimignano is also known for Vernaccia wine, golden ham, and local saffron.
- Located in Italy’s Central Umbria region, Assisi is known as the birthplace of St. Francis, one of Italy’s patron saints.
- This is one of the best day trips from Florence where you can explore historically significant buildings like the Basilica di San Francesco. It is home to several frescoes and paintings that rival many art museums in Italy.
- You can also visit the Cathedral of San Rufino which has amazing early mediaeval stone carvings of animals, mythical beasts, foliage, and saints.
- Located between Florence and Lucca, Pistoia day trips from Florence are known for remarkable churches which attract tourists from all over Italy.
- It is a small city but it has a lot more than just art from the middle ages.
- You can visit Cappella di San lacopo where you can admire a magnificent silver altar that represents the styles from Early Gothic to Renaissance.
- Located 80 km away from Florence, booking your day trips from Florence to Arezzo will take you back to the Etruscan times.
- This place is crammed with tons of museums and churches where you can explore the art of some of Italy's great names.
- Some famous artists like Nicola Pisano, Andrea Della Robbia, Piero Della Francesca, and others have contributed their Renaissance art.
- You can also visit the Cathedral which is famous for its stained-glass windows and the frescos.