Unique Things to Do in Florence
1. Walk Florence's Medieval Streets
2. Visit an ancient herbalist
3. Seek out the craft shops of the Oltrarno
4. See the armor collections at the Stibbert Museum
5. Seek out a secret garden space at the Giardino Bardini
6. Stroll along the city walls
7. Click Pictures at Selfie Museum
8. Rub the snout of the Bronze boar statue
9. Spook yourself out with wax human models in La Specola Museum
10. Climb the hill where Leonardo tried to fly
Florence was one of Italy's wealthiest and most charming cities, owing to its panoramic views and picturesque architectural masterpieces. Apart from visiting Piazzale Michelangelo and Uffizi Gallery, guests should also invest their time in the unusual things to do in Florence.
Some of these activities are taking a stroll down the streets of Florence, visiting the quirky museums like the Stibbert Museum and the Selfie Museum, walking around Giordano Bardini and rubbing the snout of the famous bronze boar statue. The venues of these unusual things to do in Florence, Italy are generally secluded and you don't have to hustle among other guests to gain a spot for yourself.