Joshimath tour packages can be taken to explore this Himalayan beauty. It is nestled in the Himalayas and is conveniently located midway while traveling from Haridwar to Badrinath. While traveling from Haridwar to Joshimath one can witness scenic beauty all around. And the journey continues along the beautiful Ganges and its various tributaries. This beauty of Chamoli District is also known as the winter dwelling place of Lord Badri. This is an extremely sacred place for the Hindus all around. Joshimath town is also a popularly visited hill station housed at an elevation of 1890 m above the sea level. Joshimath is frequently visited by adventure travelers as it is an entrance point for various trekking as well as camping destinations. It is a junction point for the travelers visiting Auli which is one of the most visited skiing places in India. Joshimath also houses the holy Shri Shankaracharya monastery that is another attraction of this beautiful town. There are also various other temples that are housed here at Joshimath which you can visit while touring around. The various trekking opportunities that are offered by Joshimath include the popular trekking expedition to the valley of flowers which is one of the most adventurous treks that one can indulge into.
Auli, another beautiful destination located close to Joshimath can be reached by an exciting cable car ride. This will not just lead you to this beautiful skiing place but will also allow you to enjoy the view all around from a height. And skiing obviously falls next on the list. Additionally, you can also camp while visiting Joshimath and enjoy staying beneath the mesmerizing night sky. With the best Joshimath tour packages, indulge in adventurous activities, that can test your capabilities, admire nature as well as spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Popular Joshimath Tour Packages
|Trekking and Skiing in Auli With Alaknanda River Rafting||7D/6N||₹ 21900||4.0 star|
|Valley of Flowers Tour Package 2021, Uttarakhand||6D/5N||₹ 15000||3.0 star|
|Kuari Pass Trek for 6 days||6D/5N||₹ 8750.0||3.0 star|
|Panch Kedar Trek, Uttarakhand | Book Online @ Flat 16% off||16D/15N||₹ 49999||5.0 star|
|Bagini Glacier Trek 2021, Uttarakhand | Book @ Flat 10% off||8D/7N||₹ 11800||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Joshimath Tours
What are the famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Joshimath?
There are various places of interest in and around Joshimath that one can visit on a sightseeing tour.
- Auli - 10 km away from Joshimath
- Nanda Devi National Park - 17.3 km away from Joshimath
- Shri Shankaracharya Math - 0.5 km away from Joshimath
- Bhavishya Badri - 17 km from Joshimath
- Tapovan Joshimath - 14 km away from Joshimath
- Chenab Lake - 28 km away from Joshimath
- Thaing Village
- Vishnuprayag - 14.3 km away from Joshimath
- Auli Ropeway - 10 km away from Joshimath
- Kalpavriksha - 3 km away from Joshimath
- Narsingh Temple - 0.5 km away from Joshimath
- Bhavishya Kedar - 0.65 km away from Joshimath
- Niti - 84.8 km away from Joshimath
- Sleeping Beauty Mountain - 5.2 km away from Joshimath
- Chenap Valley -28 km away from Joshimath
Which are the most adventurous trekking tours in Joshimath?
Trekking is an activity commonly practiced in Joshimath. This small town located in Uttarakhand is well-known for its surrounding mountain ranges and beautiful landscapes. It is the gateway leading to various trekking places. Some of the many places are as follows:
- Kuari Pass Trek
- Hemkund Sahib/Gurudwara Sri Hemkunt Sahib near Badrinath
- Bagini Glacier Trek
- Valley of Flowers Trek
- Trek amidst the wilderness in Nanda Devi National Park
- Kalpeshwar Temple near Kedarnath - 27 km from Joshimath
- Hemkund Sahib
- Bhavishya Badri Temple near Auli
- Trek to the beautiful Pangarchulla Peak
- Trek to Auli
- Kuari Bugyal/Kuari Pass near Auli
- Nilkantha Peak near Badrinath
Which are the best camping sites in Joshimath?
Joshimath offers various camping sites around. Some of the popular campsites are as follows:
- Camp around Bhavishya Badri Temple near Auli
- Camp around Kalpeshwar Temple near Kedarnath
- Camping in the beautiful Valley of Flowers
- Camping at Nilkantha Peak near Badrinath
- Camping at Kauri Pass
- Camping at Hemkund Sahib
- Camping at Bagini Glacier
- Camp at Pangarchulla Peak
- Camping in Auli
- Camping in and around Kuari Bugyal/Kuari Pass near Auli
Which are the famous pilgrimage tours in Joshimath?
Joshimath is a popular pilgrimage destination for tourists and a number of devotees drop in here each year. Some of the holy places and temples that you can visit during your trip are as follows:
- Gari Bhawani Temple
- Narsingh temple
- Vasudeva Temple
- Bhavishya Kedar
- Bhavishya Badri Temple
- Shri Shankaracharya Math
When is the best time to do the Kuari Pass Trek? Is it a difficult trek?
Kauri Pass Trek is an ancient trail that dates back to 1800. Mount Nanda Devi is the peak there and is clearly visible from the camp base. Auli sets the trek tone for travelers. As you proceed you travel through the meadows of the beautiful Gorson Bugyal, the forest of the peaks of Garhwal Himalayas called Chitra Katha. This is an easy to moderate ranging trek that one can surely take up and fulfill without much difficulty.