What are the best things to do in Saudi?
1. Visit Fakieh Aquarium: The Fakieh Aquarium is one of a kind in Saudi and a great place for spending time, for both adults and kids. Kids will love to learn about marine life in a fun and entertaining way. With around 200 species of marine creatures in the Aquarium, tourists will love to learn about them in the detailed audio.
Location: Next to Al Quraysh Rd, Al Nawras Jeddah 23413, Saudi
Timings: 1 PM - 1 AM
2. Enjoy at Al Shallal Theme Park: The Al Shallal Theme Park is located in Jeddah Cornish, spread over 60,000 sq meters. An ideal location for tourists to visit with families and friends, the theme park has undergone major changes in recent years.
With the aim to provide amazing entertainment and recreational activities, the theme park has rides like slingshot and roller coaster. Tourists can also enjoy ice skating and boat rides while stopping for a delectable break at the Thames restaurants serving Chinese and Lebanese food.
Location: Ash Shati, Jeddah 23413, Saudi
Timings: 5 PM - 1 AM
3. Tick Tock Escape Rooms Dammam: Escape rooms are nothing new to the present time. This exhilarating activity is actually quite popular amongst the younger generation and young travelers in Saudi will definitely enjoy their time in the Tick Tock Escape Rooms. The entire activity depends on you and your group's ability to solve the puzzles in 60 minutes. Communicate and work together to enjoy this wonderful group activity.
Location: Khaleej Rd, Al Jawharah, Suite 202, Thuraya Commercial Center 2, Dammam Saudi
Timings: 5 PM - 11 PM
4. Spot WIldlife at Riyadh Zoo: Saudi largest zoo, this popular tourist attraction is great for wildlife watching. The place allows only one parent to enter the zoo with the children on some days and on some days the entire family can go together.
In addition to being the largest zoo in Arabia, there are around 40 species of animals and 1500 animals to witness during your visit. The marvelous landscapes and natural atmosphere will definitely make your day better.
Location: Mosab Ibn Umair St, Riyadh Saudi
Timings: 9 AM - 4:45 PM, Sunday Closed
5. Camel Riding in the Desert: Camel riding is one of the best things to do in the deserts of Saudi. It is indeed a novel experience to take a ride on the camel’s back and explore the desert. You can visit the Thumamah National Park, where the local area farmers welcome tourists to rent out their livestock for camel riding around the desert. Since the prices of these rides are negotiable, you can enjoy camel riding in the desert to the maximum.
Location: Near Thumama Police Station, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
6. Camping in Sahary Al Ula Resort: Offering a beautiful mountain view, Sahary Al Ula Resort is a great place to go for camping activities in Saudi Arabia. The campsite location is very impressive, the interiors of which are painted in vibrant colors. The resort offers a relaxing air-conditioned tent to enjoy a combination of luxury and nature under the same roof. Although there are no hiking trails, the resort offers hiking opportunities to tourists so they can explore the desert themselves. The guests sit around the campfire, play games, and tell unrequited love stories at night in the Sahary Al Ula Resort.
7. Scuba diving in the Red Sea: People feel that Saudi Arabia is only a land of deserts, but that is not entirely true. The country has extensive coastlines on the Red Sea, which allows for several scuba diving opportunities. If you want to take part in scuba diving activities, you should visit Allah’s Reef or Boiler Wreck. Scuba diving in the Red Sea will allow you to discover some fantastic shipwrecks, a plethora of sharks and colorful fishes, and healthy corals. It is one of the delightful experiences one can have close to marine life.
8. Enjoy Arabian Coffee: If you visit Saudi Arabia, you should not forget to taste Arabian coffee. Some of the prominent places to savor the taste of Arabian coffee are The Al-Merkaz Cafe, Bateel Boutique and Cafe, Aurora Cafe, Mawtin Zaman Cafe, and Cookies and Cream Cafe. This coffee consists of the flavors of cardamom and is colored with saffron which makes it one of the most famous coffees in the world. The traditional flavors of the Arabian coffee merge well with proficiency and flawlessness to give that authentic taste to the visitors. Sweets and fine dates also complement the taste of Arabian coffee.
9. Cruise in the Red Sea: The cruise in the Red Sea lets you explore the idyllic coastline of Saudi Arabia. It offers a beautiful amalgamation of travel, adventure, and luxury across the blue waters of the stunning Red Sea. You can experience one-of-a-kind onboard services of the cruise, like savoring local Saudi cuisines or international buffets, going snorkeling or kayaking, or rejuvenating at the spa. When the cruise sails, you can also indulge in a lot of fun games, parties and fine dining experiences, and live shows and performances. Golfing and shopping are also some of the attractions on the cruise.
10. Shop Till You Drop at Taif Central Market: If you are looking for a shopping destination in Saudi Arabia, you must visit Taif Central Market. This market consists of an array of trendy and independent shops that sell anything and everything. You can shop for ghee milk, perfumes, pure rose water, rose oil, honey, jewelry, clothing, healing herbs, decorative swords, and much more. If you are fond of mint tea, shop for a readymade Arabic mint tea package that will last you for a long time. Thus, it is a perfect place to shop your heart out in Saudi Arabia.
Location: Al Nuzhah, Taif 26514, Saudi Arabia.
Timings: 8 am to 11 pm
11. Hike to Asir National Park: Hiking to the Asir National Park is yet another best thing to do in Saudi Arabia. The park features the highest mountains of the country named Jebel Soudah, along with a multitude of different species of flora and fauna. You can hike inside the Asir National Park, exploring Al Soudah, Al Qara’a, Al-Jarrah, Al Hassab, Dalafan, and Al Wardeh on your way. Roaming around the hilltops, you will come across juniper forests that showcase around 170 bird species soaring high above the sky. You can delve deeper into the silence of the forest and enjoy a picnic in complete privacy.