1. Masmak Fortress- Begin your enthralling tour of Riyadh by paying a visit to this grandiose and gigantic fortress called Masmak fortress perched in the middle of Riyadh. With an intriguing history dating back to ancient times, this amusing fortress played a very significant role in Saudi Arabia’s unification.
Admire the intricate architecture of this flamboyant tourist attraction, walk through its resplendent corridors, explore the luxuriant apartment and quarters and uncover the history behind essential artifacts on display in the fort’s museum. Upon entering, tourists will pass through a massive gate of 12ft leading to an immense courtyard studded with complacent seating areas.
- Location- Qasr al-Masmak, Al Imam Turki ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad, Dirah, Riyadh 12652
2. Edge of the world Riyadh- Popular amongst thrill-seekers, the Edge of the world is a massive barren desert land studded with humongous and enthralling brows cliffs and elevations which are famous spots for hiking expeditions.
Adventure lovers gather here annually for a blood-pumping quad-biking or hiking expedition to the top of the cliff. Atop, tourists can enjoy a splendid 360 panorama of the entire barren land adorned with the bright Arabic sky. This attraction is home to rare and extrinsic flowers and animals worth admiring. Challenge yourself for a thrilling expedition and admire the geological marvel of Riyadh.
- Location- Dammam Branch Rd, CROSS, SAHABA ROAD, Riyadh 13246, Saudi Arabia
3. Royal palace in Riyadh- If opulent and luxurious palaces, architecture and archaeological marvels, and royal antiquity excite you, then visiting this enticing tourist attraction is a must. The royal palace in Riyadh is also commonly known as the Murraba palace and was the official residence of the Royal up until 1932.
Spread over an area of 9800 meters, this exquisite attention has splendid marble architecture, opulent royal apartments, museums, courtyard, and administrative chambers which will help you get a peek into the complacent lifestyle of Saudi’s imperial family. So pack your cameras and get ready to click amazing pictures of the aristocratic ambiance.
- Location- Riyadh 12631, Saudi Arabia
4. Riyadh Zoo- Riyadh Zoo is one of the most enticing locations for a relaxing family escapade surrounded by verdant landscape and wilderness and exquisite animals. Admire a myriad of these rare species of 1500 animals of which 22 are endangered breeds. The Riyadh zoo is a massive desert zoo covering a humongous area of 55 acres.
If you have kids with you on the vacation then spending a day at this resplendent attraction is a must. The zoo houses penguins from the polar countries, flamingos and other rare aviary creatures, safari rides, close-up interaction with primates, seal shows, and animal feeding programs as well, that will keep you engaged for an eternity.
- Location- Mosab Ibn Umair St, Hasa, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
5. King Abdulaziz Historical Centre- This magnificent historical center is a stretch of the popular Murraba palace and is a definite addition to your travel itinerary. King Abdulaziz Historical Centre is located in the vicinity of the Murraba palace and is a public museum with intriguing artifacts on display.
Upon entering, tourists will come across the first themed display of artifacts called “Man and the universe”, with enticing artifacts like mastodon skeleton, meteorite, etc. Not only this, art lovers can relish the beauty of the splendid Egyptian and Arabian architecture of this massive location and click amazing pictures.
- Location- Historical Center King Abdul Aziz Al Murabba, Riyadh 12631, Saudi Arabia
6. Al Faisaliah Centre- Riyadh, the capital of skyscrapers and massive and tall structures, houses the world's 325th tallest buildings, the humongous Al Faisaliah Centre. This colossal tower has over 30 massive floors and stands at a height of 267 meters.
Tourists can enjoy a 360-degree panorama of Riyadh whilst enjoying a fine dinner at the opulent restaurants on the top floors. Not only this, tourists can relish upon the amiable hospitality of four-season hotels, running in this tower. This center is a grandiose office and also houses a myriad of opulent apartments, best-reviewed restaurants, and malls as well as shopping complexes.
- Location- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
7. World Sights Park- Ever wondered what the world’s most enthralling and top-notch heritage sites, towers, and attractions look like on a miniature scale? World Sight Park is such unique expeditions that will teleport you into a chapter of Gulliver's travels.
Tourists can find miniature replicas of the Eiffel tower, taj mahal, and other resplendent structures from around the world. This impressive attraction is also a hustling iconic spot because it features a plethora of lush gardens and parks, cool shades, and gym areas, promising a relaxing afternoon in your vacation itinerary.
- Location- 4298 Nasir Ar Rajihi, Al Mughrizat, 7164 Riyadh 12482, Saudi Arabia
8. King Abdullah Park- Take a break from your frenzy travel itinerary and hop on for an amusing picking activity at this incredible park. King Abdullah is a massive public park and houses verdant and well-maintained gardens with tree shades for picnic areas, long stretches of wide pavements, ponds, and fountains.
This park is a top-notch location for bird-watching activities as well. At night, tourists and locals gather for a sky-gazing activity and to rely upon the serenity of this Arabian attraction. Apart from this, tourists can also find quad biking, skating, cycling, open gym, and hiking activities here as well.
- Location- Al Ameen Abdullah Al Ali Al Naeem St, Al Malaz, Riyadh 12836, Saudi Arabia
9. Al Khaimah Theme Park- A massive theme park with a chill laid back ambiance, a myriad of fun and amusing rides, Ferris wheels, and roller coaster expedition will disappoint no travel freak ever. Al Khaimah theme park is a definite addition to your travel itinerary.
Delve into an excursion of magnificent rides and click pictures with cartoon characters as well. Tourists can also dine at the food court and restaurants inside the theme park. A day at this enthralling attraction will make you come back for more. Shop for antiques and souvenirs at the toy shop located at the exit.
- Location- Al Wurud, Riyadh 11564, Saudi Arabia
10. Olaya Park- Riyadh is studded with panoramic and picturesque parks and gardens and topping the list of well-crafted and wonderful attractions is the Olaya Park. This whimsical park houses fountains and tourism ponds hosting the intriguing light show during the evening.
Tourists can also find a children's play area, well-maintained open gym with flamboyant equipment, comfortable seating areas, picnic zones, and food court as well. Kids can also indulge in skateboarding and cycling expeditions at this humongous park.
- Location- Al Olaya, Riyadh 12311, Saudi Arabia