Al Shallal Theme Park, the largest theme park in the Middle East, is considered one of the best tourist attractions in Saudi Arabia. The park is located on the west coast of Saudi Arabia, near Al-Khobar city. It has a total area of 54000 square meters and houses more than 40 attractions, including roller coasters and water rides. In addition to tourists from across the globe, it also attracts many Saudis for a day out.
Al Shallal Theme Park in Saudi Arabia is one of the most popular places to visit in Riyadh and is one of Saudi Arabia's newest attractions that's sure to please the whole family. So, if you're feeling lucky and want to visit this beautiful park, then here you can ride the roller coaster located near the entrance of Al Shallal Park which is a great activity for thrill-seekers who want to experience an exciting ride before descending into the theme park.
It also offers a variety of things to do such as water slides, roller coaster rides, carousels and more that will enthrall you. This park is designed for all ages so you can bring your entire family or group of friends and spend the day having fun with lots of water parks, waterslides, magic carpets rides and amusement parks rides in one place making it the perfect place for the perfect day out for thrill seekers and family fun seekers alike.
• Enjoy thrilling rides on the roller coasters, carousels, and water slides.
• Experience the hair-rising magic carpet ride, which will send a chill down your nerve.
• Get a chance to experience bungee jumping and riding on some of the modern swings in this theme park.
• Have fun at the enormous amphitheatre, which can hold up to 16000 people for concerts or other large events.
• Take a stroll through this beautiful 54000 square metre park, admiring the bewildering scenery.