1. Al Hada Mountain: Al Hada, high well above Makkah valley, is home to mischievous baboons, rose gardens, and natural expanse. A serpentine road, as well as historic zig-zagging camel tracks, glide gracefully down the mountainside.
The rows of mountains in the horizon fade into a greyish ombré as the sun sets and locals assemble at vantage points. The world's longest cable car connects the peak to the wadi bottom, where the Hijazi-style Al Kar Tourist Village has a water park and toboggan slope.
Location- Makkah province, Western Saudi Arabia
2. Al Rudaf Park: The most popular tourist attraction in Taif is Al Rudaf Park. Restaurants, coffee shops, enormous play spaces, 3D models, massive dancing fountains, a football playground, and much more can be found here! Al-Rudaf Park also has a big green area for hiking as well as numerous viewpoints that overlook the lake and provide breathtaking views.
So, spend some time with loved ones at one of Saudi Arabia's most popular tourist destinations.
Location- Al Rudaf, Alyasmin, Riyadh
3. Al Shareef Museum: This private museum is well-known for many things, but perhaps its owner stands out the most. Al-Sharif Ali Bin Malbas has spent nearly 30 years travelling across the country in quest of rare historical items.
The museum now houses a large collection of artefacts. In Taif, Al-Sharif has become a popular tourist site. If you have the opportunity, attend one of their monthly auctions and get your hands on some history.
Location- Taif, Saudi Arabia
4. Saiysad National Park: In Taif, the Saiysad National Park is an excellent choice for group activities. It's also a family-friendly environment. The park is notable for being a nature reserve surrounded by densely forested mountains and extensive green plains, as well as natural springs.
There are numerous slides and other leisure activities for children at the park. They can also spend time in the park's playgrounds and the recently built football fields.
Location- Taif Airport Road, Taif, Saudi Arabia
5. Green Mountain Resort: Green Mountain Park is a theme park with a variety of amusement rides and activities. Green Mountain Resort is, in fact, one of the city's most attractive parks and a well-known leisure destination.
It is suitable for all members of the family and people of various ages, since it attracts a large number of residents and tourists due to its beautiful vistas, waterfalls, artificial lakes, and dancing fountains, making it one of Taif's most popular tourist attractions. The park's vegetation is incredibly relaxing in the midst of Taif's deserts. As a result, the Green Mountain Park is a favourite tourist destination for families with children.
Location- Alhada Rd, Taif, Saudi Arabia
6. Al-anoud Park: Al Anoud Park is one of Taif's most well-known tourism destinations. Because recreational features and activities are one of the central park's primary components, these activities were identified and selected based on a variety of social and cultural aspects, including customs and traditions, as well as the nature of social relations in the local community. It's a great area to get some fresh air in the city, and local families and kids frequently visit here.
Location- Wadi Waj Rd, Ummal 'Arad, Taif
7. King Abdullah Park Taif: King Abdullah Park is widely regarded as one of Taif's most prominent modern entertainment destinations. It is also one of Saudi Arabia's most popular tourist destinations. There are numerous notable facilities in King Abdullah Park, including 53 thousand square metres of green space, three water fountains, and two artificial lakes.
There are also several hiking trails, a lot of children's playgrounds, football fields, and basketball and volleyball courts in the park. A number of public theatres have been built that are utilised for national events, private and public concerts across the country.
Location- King Khalid Rd, Alnaseem, Taif
8. Souq Okaz: Souk Okaz is a one-of-a-kind tourism destination in Saudi Arabia, and it is regarded as one of the country's most important tourism tributaries. Every year, a large number of visitors come from all over the world to witness the Souk, which is regarded as a historical landmark with deep roots in the Arabic past. The market, which is held as part of the Taif Season Festival, awards prizes for contests in the arts, poetry, literature, social sciences and humanities, as well as crafting and handicrafts.
This extraordinary location is legendary for retaining the scent of its past and the splendour of history that passed through its partners and halls. The guests are awestruck by a catch of an old market that merges with cutting-edge inventions that are widely used as part of the exhibition of its grandeur.