Best Selling Seychelles Honeymoon Packages
- Begin the fun and romance of your newly wedded life by taking a Seychelles honeymoon package from India and enjoying a fun-filled “we-time” away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Home to picturesque landscapes and pristine beaches, this place has been catering travellers since ages.
- On the first day of the Seychelles honeymoon package from India, you will be boarding a flight from India and will reach the beautiful destination of Seychelles. Once you enter the airport, you will be greeted by our representatives who will guide you towards the Mahe Port. From here, you will enjoy a ferry ride towards the Praslin Port. Once you reach here, you will be transferred to your comfy stay where the rest of the day can be spent either relaxing in the rooms or traversing towards the nearby areas.
- Day two of the Seychelles honeymoon tour package from India will be for leisure, and today you are free to do whatever you want and explore things on your own. You can either go for local sightseeing and can enjoy the scenic view from the beaches or can indulge in having some local delicacies from famous restaurants. This day will end with reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- The third day of the trip will start with having some sumptuous breakfast and taking a fun-filled ferry ride to La Digue Island. Here, the best way to explore the hidden gems is to take a bicycle and enjoy a day filled with fun with your other half and traversing each nook and corner. Today, you will also be provided with a chance to opt for a guided tour of L’Union Estate, the Giant Tortoise pen, the refurbished colonial plantation house and the Anse Source d’Argent. Once the day is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day four of the trip will offer you a ferry ride towards Mahe Island, and once you reach here, the remaining time of the day will be for leisure. You can traverse the shores on your own and can indulge in many thrilling water-based activities like diving and snorkelling. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to your resort in Mahe where you will rest overnight.
- Day five of the day will be dedicated to sightseeing in Mahe Island, and all famous locations like the Botanical Garden, Coco De Mer and Eden Island will be covered today. This day will end by reaching back to the resort and resting overnight.
- The sixth day of the tour will be the most thrilling one, and this whole day will be spent on beaches. Today you will get a chance to indulge yourself in many adrenaline rushing activities like snorkelling, diving, swimming, boat rides etc. You can also visit casinos and other famous restaurants on your own.
- Day seven of the tour will be the last one, and today you will be heading towards the airport to board a flight back home.
With beautiful white beaches, turquoise waters, coral reefs, nature reserves, mouth-watering local delicacies, Seychelles is fast gaining momentum as the paradisiac tourist destination for enjoying a romantic retreat.
It is also known for its luxury resorts that not only guarantee a cozy ambiance but are packed with modern leisures and activities. It is indeed a dream honeymoon destination to enjoy WE time away from the concrete jungles right in the lap of Mother Nature.
- Home to around 115 islands and a plethora of adventurous activities along the shores, Seychelles has been an inviting destination for visitors from all over the world. From sunbathing on the white sandy beaches to marvelling at the scenery of the sun setting across the sea, this place will let you enjoy the best of nature as you take a Seychelles package from Mumbai.
- The first day of the Seychelles package from Mumbai will begin with boarding a flight from Mumbai and reaching the tropical destination of Seychelles. Once you reach the airport, you will be driven towards your stay on Mahe island where you can rest and relax for a while. The remaining part of the day will be spent cosying on your stay, or you can also go sightseeing on your own.
- The second day of the Seychelles tour package from Mumbai will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Mahe, and all famous locations will be covered today. Places like the Botanical garden, National Library, Coco De Mer, Carrefour Des Arts will be included on this day. The last spot of the day will be Victoria, where the remaining part of the day will be spent enjoying the beautiful sceneries. Once the tour is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day three of the trip will be dedicated to the watersports along the beach, and all famous adrenaline rushing activities will be enjoyed today. From enjoying the deep marines during a session of scuba diving to marvelling at the corals while snorkelling around the shores, here you will enjoy a plethora of adventurous activities.
- The fourth day of this trip will offer you a heavenly day at Eden Island. Dotted with beautiful beachside restaurants and top-class casinos, a day here can be enjoyed while having some of the best once in a lifetime experiences. Once the fun here is over, the day will end by you being transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day five will be the last one, and today you will be going back home. Once you check out from the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport from where you will be boarding a flight back to Mumbai.
- Home to the second-largest coral reef in the world, Seychelles has been providing the best sceneries and tropical location to the travellers. Be it the pink sand beaches or the chic nightclubs and casinos; here one can enjoy the best holiday. Catering to all kinds of tourists, Seychelles has been a favourite go-to destination for the ones looking for thrill and solace at a single place.
- On the first day of this tour, you will reach the airport, and as soon as you set foot on this beautiful land, our representatives will pick you up. Get driven to the Mahe port, where a ferry ride awaits you and will take you to the Praslin Island. The next stop of the day will be the Anse La Farine Beach, where you will check into your stay and rest for a while. The remaining part of the day is for leisure, and you are free to explore the surrounding areas on your own.
- Day two of this memorable trip will take you to the UNESCO world heritage site - Vallee de Mai natural reserve. Home to numerous rare species of plants and animals, this place houses some splendid and untouched natural wonders. Once the sightseeing is over, you can also go for a short trip towards the Anse Lazio and the Anse Georgette beaches. The day will end by reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- The third day of the trip will start with some tasteful breakfast, followed by checking-out from the stay. Get driven towards the ferry port and take a ferry towards La Digue. Once you reach here and check into your hotel, the remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore on your own.
- Day four will also be dedicated to La Digue, and all famous beach sides activities will be enjoyed today. Once you are done enjoying the adrenaline rushing activities here, you will be taken back to the stay where a hot dinner awaits you.
- On the fifth day, you will be travelling all the time and will be traversing the turquoise waters while enjoying a ferry ride. Today, you will be taken from La Digue to Mahe Island, and the remaining part of the day will be given for leisure.
- On the sixth day, you will be enjoying a sightseeing tour of Mahe Island, and all the famous locations will be covered today. Once the tour is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day seven of the tour will take you towards the reef safari, in which you will be exploring the hidden gems of the marine park. Once you have had the barbeque lunch, you can go for water-based activities and end the day on an adventurous note.
- The eighth day will be the last one, and today you will be checking out from the hotel. Get transferred to the airport, from where you can board your flight back home.
About the destination:
Part of East Africa, Seychelles is an archipelago which is a group of 115 Island in the Indian Ocean. This country is a hub of natural reserves, exotic flora and fauna, splendid beaches and coral reefs. Over the years, Seychelles has become a popular tropical holiday destination for families and couples from all over the world. And Thrillophilia has come up with their Seychelles 7 Days Luxury Honeymoon Package for all the love-birds who want to have an extended celebration of their nuptials and a new phase of life.
About the tour:
➤ Explore the 6 nights 7 days stunning Seychelles honeymoon package specially designed for a perfect blend of romantic and thrilling experience.
➤ With the tours to some of the most bewitching locations such as Mahe Island and Praslin; this 7-day Seychelles honeymoon itinerary is all that you would on a honeymoon.
- Sitting off the coast of East Africa, Seychelles is an archipelago consisting of around 115 islands. Home to several white sand beaches and offering an array of adrenaline rushing activities, this place has been inviting visitors from all over the world. The spellbinding beauty and the chic nightlife here will make sure that you enjoy the best holiday of your life.
- The first day of this trip will start as soon as you reach the airport and get greeted by our representatives. From Mahe island, you will get a chance to enjoy a ferry ride towards the Praslin ferry pier, and on the way, you will enjoy the sceneries of many beautiful corals and beaches. Once you reach the port, you will be driven to your comfy stay, where the rest of the day will be given for leisure. You can also go for long walks across the beach and can spend some time with your beloved.
- On the second day of this trip, you will be taken to the UNESCO world heritage site - Vallee de Mae. This place is home to numerous rare species of animals and plants which can be seen as you traverse this natural reserve. In the evening, the two most prominent beaches, Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette will also be marked as covered. Once a trip to these beautiful beaches is over, you will be travelling back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day three will be for leisure in Praslin, and today you are free to explore the place as you want. You can either go for bar hopping and enjoy some excellent cocktails or can spend the whole day resting in your stay. In the night, you can opt for a candlelight dinner on your own and can spend a night having some romantic time together.
- On the fourth day of your honeymoon trip to Seychelles, you will be traversing the deep blue waters and enjoying the sights of marines while taking a ferry ride towards La Digue. The whole day will be spent travelling, and once you reach here, you can check into the hotel and head out to explore things on your own. The day will end by having some tasty dinner, followed by resting overnight.
- Day five will be dedicated to La Digue, and today you will get a chance to enjoy the serenity of shores while indulging in many water-based activities. From diving to snorkelling and from surfing to sunbathing, here one can enjoy an array of adrenaline rushing activities.
- The sixth day will take you from La Digue to Mahe island and will let you enjoy a ride on a ferry boat. Once you reach the island, the remaining part of the day is for leisure, and you are free to do whatever you wish.
- Day seven will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Mahe island, and all famous locations will be covered on this day. In the afternoon, you will be served a lunch prepared by the local chefs having the best local delicacies. The day will end by heading back towards the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The eighth day will be for leisure, and today you are free to explore it on your own. You can either indulge in last-minute shopping or can go to try your hands on some thrilling activities. You can also opt for an optional tour of Reef safari, in which you will be taken to the Marine Park.
- Day nine will be the last one, and today you will board a flight back home from the airport.
- Seychelles is quite famous for honeymoon tours and you are also invited to join the party with your beloved on with this 6 days honeymoon package.
- It takes you to enjoy the stunning beauty of a location where people fall in love with each other as well as with the nature many times.
- On this tour, you will be directed to visit many islands and beautiful spots like Praslin, Mahe, Sainte Anne Marine Park and many more.
- You are free to choose any number of water activities as well during the trip.
- This package includes food, accommodation in hotels and transportation during the whole tour.
Romantic Places To Visit In Seychelles
Morne Seychellois National Park
Covering more than 20% of Mahé, the Morne Seychellois National Park is the largest in the.county. With 12 hiking trails spreading across 10 km in length, the park offers an experience into the jungles and mountains of Seychelles with its endemic birds, flora and birds view of the magnificent island.
Location: Sans Souci Road, Mahé
Activities and Attractions: Hike to Morne Seychellois, hike to Mont Blanc, Tea factory tour, view from Mission lodge
Highlights: You can trek to the country’s highest peak, the Morne Seychellois as well as hear the surprisingly loud calls of the world’s smallest frog, endemic to Seychelles.
Ste Anne National Marine Park
Amongst the lush vegetation of this wonderful tropical park are the remains of early settler’s homes, pirates’ graves and a small thatched chapel.Home to the largest seagrass meadows, hawksbill turtles and a view of bottlenose dolphins, this national park of 6 islands is truly a wonder.
Location and How to reach: Approximately 20 min from Mahé by boat
Activities: snorkeling, glass bottom boat excursion, scuba diving
Highlights: It offers trekking trails, restaurants, accommodation, water world exploration etc
Victoria, Mahé Island
Being the smallest capital of one of the world’s most beautiful holiday destinations, Victoria has it alls. A distinct variety of flora, fauna, shopping, underwater exploration and everything needed to cool off, relax and enjoy your honeymoon in Seychelles package from India.
Location and How to reach: The main airport of Seychelles is in Victoria
Sightseeing places: Victoria Clock Tower, Victoria Market, Morne Seychellois National Park, Tempio Hindu, National History Museum, Beau Vallon Beach, Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, Sri Navasakthi Vinayagar Temple etc.
Activities: Trekking, shopping, sightseeing, water sports, wildlife safari
Any other specialty: Have lunch at the Marie- Antoinette restaurant. Also visit the Kaz Zanana art gallery and cafe.
Vallée de Mai National Park
Known as the Garden of Eden, this national park is a slice of the prehistoric era. Home to the country’s endemic plant and a large population of rare birds, the national park is definitely worth a visit on your honeymoon in Seychelles itinerary.
Location: Located in the heart of Praslin Island
Activities: Nature trails, unique wildlife and bird watching
Highlights: It has the largest population of Coco-de mer plants which is the largest seed in the plant kingdom. It has a significant large population of black parrots.
Aride Island Nature Reserve
A fine jewel and the Seabird citadel of the Indian Ocean, this northernmost island of Seychelles is a wild paradise, perfect for exploration and nature lovers to revel in its beauty.
Location and How to reach: Located in the north of Seychelles, you can reach there by boat. Before which you get into the island’s special vessel for transfer on land.
Activities: barbecue on the beach, nature trails, boat excursion, swimming and snorkelling
Highlights: It has a population of 1 million unique seabirds in different species.
Romantic Things To Do In Seychelles
Hike The Morne Seychellois
The splendid Morne Seychellois National Park encompasses a huge in Mahé. It contains a wide variety of flora, fauna and habitats from mangroves, thick forests and even the country’s highest peak the Morne Seychellois.
Location: Morne Seychellois National Park, Mahé
What’s so special about it: Located in the heart of Mahé, you can hike to the top of Morne Seychellois at 3,000 ft to enjoy the breathtaking views of Mahé's western coast.
History: The Morne Seychellois Park is the largest in Seychelles and was created in 1979.
What to carry: Good hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, lots of water
Best time to visit: Between April to October when the climate and cool and pleasant.
Know before you go: Contact the National Parks & Forestry Section for maps and brochures of the trail, Do not trek via the side trails, use only the main trekking trails
Bath In Sauzier Waterfall
This is arguably the most beautiful and wild waterfall. Having the setting of a romantic movie scene, the Sauzier waterfall is perfect to incorporate in your Seychelles honeymoon itinerary.
Location: Port Glaud, Mahé
What’s so special about it: It’s deep lagoon, heavy cascade and surrounding granite rocks makes it an enchanting place.
History: English painter Michael Adams has a collection of paintings inspired by these falls.
What to carry: Hiking shoes and an extra pair of clothes
Best time to visit: You can visit here in the summer months from November to March to beat off the heat and humidity.
Know before you go: There is a small $10 or INR 640 fee per person to enter the falls.
Snorkel In Anse Lazio
Surrounded with palm and tacamahac trees, a fine carpet of white sand and crystal-clear azure waters, the Anse Lazio snorkelling experience is divine. With beautiful underwater world of sea turtles, stingrays, morays,scorpion fish and colourful corals, this place is a must to be included in your Seychelles honeymoon package.
Location: Anse Lazio Beach, Northwest Praslin
What’s so special about it: Seychelles is known to have one of the best beaches in the world
What to carry: Beach wear, everything else will be provided by the snorkelling agency
Price for two: INR 3050 - 7600 (depending on the amount of dives) | USD 48 - 120
Best time to visit: The best snorkeling experience is certainly in March, April, May, September, October and November.
Know before you go: Be careful of your bags left behind and watch out for pickpockets, do not collect marine life souvenirs.
Go For A Seychelles Helicopter Ride
The Seychelles islands are beyond beautiful but viewing them from above is a completely exemplary experience with a view of the wildlife and the 115 islands. Many agencies offer great honeymoon packages in Seychelles with a helicopter of the most beautiful sights.
Location: Mahé, Praslin, Frégate, and La Digue
What’s so special about it: Though pricy, it’s completely worth the experience. They also offer romantic sunset rides for couples.
What to carry: A lot of money
Price for two: INR 15,000 - 50,000 (per ride and will vary with duration and places) | USD 240 - 800
Best time to visit: You can take it anytime, in the summers or winters. Each showcasing a different view of the islands
Know before you go: This is one of the most sought tourist attractions and you can even opt for a romantic Seychelles honeymoon package all inclusive of an entire day excursion with meals.
Horse Riding At Barbarons District
This is a completely unique way to explore and experience the wild and exotic beaches and islands, on Horseback! This is an amazing opportunity to create a once-in-a-lifetime memory on your honeymoon in Seychelles.
Location: Barbarons Beach
What’s so special about it: They also organise special rides for couples complete with a meal or also separate Seychelles honeymoon packages with a photo shoot.
Price per person:
Beach ride - INR 6900 |USD 90
Jungle trail - INR 4500 | USD 72
Best time to visit: Summer season is the best to enjoy the clear weather and beauty of the land.
Know before you go: There are two types of trails, by the beach and through the jungles of Seychelles.
Jump from a Plane
The thrill of jumping from a height of 14000 ft and the feeling of gliding past such a beautiful landscape is indescribable. Skydiving is an epitome activity for an adrenaline rush, sure to tickle and delight all your senses.
Location: Reunion Island, Victoria etc
What’s so special about it: The feeling of being in free fall with God’s wonderful creation beneath you.
What to carry: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, the rest of the gear is provided by the agency.
Solo dive: INR 5500, USD 86
Tandem dive: INR 9000, USD 141
Best time to visit: Skydiving is done most of the year in clear skies, except during the monsoon months.
Know before you go: Heart or pressure patients should definitely not try this out!! You can choose different heights to dive from.
Spend Some Romantic Time On A Secluded Beach
The charming little cove at Petite Anse Kerlan at Praslin, with its small beach and gentle water. is almost devoid of tourists. This makes it an ideal place for a romantic swim together. The picture-perfect Anse Intendance at Mahe is yet another secluded beach where honeymooners feel thrilled while indulging in surfboarding and bodyboarding.
Another beach, known to be a beach just for the honeymooners is Anse Georgette in Praslin. This picturesque beach with its tropical palm forests and colorful birds is sure to captivate the heart of all honeymooners.
Location: Petite Anse at La Digue, Petite Anse Kerlan at Praslin, Anse Intendance at Mahe, Anse Georgette in Praslin
Enjoy Biking Together Along The Coast
Those who love an adventure feel excited to go for a ride that goes climbing the rock bounder to reach the secluded beaches such as Anse Cocos, Petite Anse, and Grand Anse. Praslin also has a coastal road where honeymooners can feel delighted in exquisite beaches and hilly views.
Experienced bikers also attempt to complete the entire loop of Vallee De Mai. Honeymooners can also enjoy a ride with a scenic view at Mahe if they ride their way through East Coast Road. Another island suitable for a bike ride is Alphonse island and Desroches Island.
Location: La Digue, Praslin & Mahe
Timing: 8 am to 5 pm
Price: Between SCR 100 to SCR 150
Go Island Hopping
Some of the islands that will be covered during this marvelous tour are Mahe, Saint Anne, La Digue, Praslin, Cousin Island, and Curieuse Island. Some of the highlights of the island hopping tour include discovering the myths and legends of Coco De Mer at Vallée de Mai, exploring the nature trails of Saint Anne Island, spotting the rare black parrot, an inhabitant of Praslin Island, and watching a giant tortoise on Cousin Island.
Price: Rs.1,43,000 per adult
Explore Marine Life Together While Scuba Diving
Couples feel elated when they find green turtles, lionfish, Gamefish, Manta rays, stingrays, etc., floating around them as they go for a well-guided scuba experience at Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue. Some of the best spots known for a thrilling scuba diving experience are The Shrunken Ship, L’ilot, Baie Ternay Marine Park, Brissare Rocks, Chuckles Rocks, St Pierre, White Bank, South Marianne Island, and Aldabra.
Location: Mahe Praslin & La Digue
Price: Varies between INR 8,000 to 20,000
Discover Romance on A Luxury yacht
Some of the highlights of this tour include visiting Valle de Mai in Praslin, swimming with white whales at Port Launay Marine National Park, diving at Shark Bank at Mahe, and enjoying some beach time at Anse Lazio at Praslin. Some of the islands that can be covered during this trip are Mahe, Silhouette Island, Fregate Island, La Digue, Grande Soeur, Curieuse, and Praslin.
Price: Starting EURO 10,000 per yacht per week.
Go Ziplining Through Forest Together
Then you are tied to a harness and encounter a series of 8 zip-line rides ranging between 85 meters to 120 meters. Ziplines run over forest canopies and granite boulders of Mahe forest. Swinging from one zipline to another they cross the lush green forest.
Timing: Morning Tour: Starts at 10:30 am; Afternoon Tour: Starts at 2:30 pm
Price: SCR845 per person
Stroll at Victoria Market
They would admire and may also love to purchase some of the local artwork. The sarongs and flavored oils are a must-buy to cherish as mementos of their first holiday together.
Location: Victoria Market
Timing: Monday to Saturday: 4 am to 5 pm
Romantic Beaches In Seychelles
Beau Vallon, Mahé
One of the beautiful and most famous beaches in the island of Mahé, Beau Vallon beach is one of vibrant, alive and packed with activities to suit your choice. This little wonder, so well known by locals and tourists alike definitely has to be a part of your Seychelles Honeymoon Package.
Location: Mahé Island
How to reach: Take a taxi from Victoria Clock Tower onto Revolution Avenue which is 5 km away and then turn right at Beau Vallon Police Station to reach the beachfront.
Activities: Snorkeling, Surfing, Windsurfing, Kite-surfing, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Jet skis and even sailing rentals
What’s so special about it: Although crowded, you can use it as a base to visit quieter beaches, or a boat ride to Anse Major for the best snorkeling, and even hike to the Morne Seychellois national park from here.
Anse Marron, La Digue
Definitely for the bold adventurers, this southern most beach on La Digue is a treasure for those who find it, with clear water lagoons, white sand, magnificent granite boulders and perfect for sunbathing.
Location and how to reach: A hike away from Anse Source D'Argent Beach in the South of La Digue Island.
What’s so special about it: The route is unmarked, involving clambering over boulders, squeezing through narrow gaps between rocks and wading through the water but on reaching, you are treated to the most beautiful sight, ideal for photographers and some private time in the clear lagoons.
Know before you go: The beach should be explored with a guide as you could get lost and the way is full of slippery and big boulders.
Anse Cocos, La Digue
Ringed by casuarina trees and craning palms, the Anse Cocos Beach is a short hike from Grand Anse. Shaded by big boulders and small lagoons, perfect for a swim, this beach is a picturesque land of God.
Location and how to reach: A walk through lush vegetation and forest cover from the Grand Anse beach you arrive at Petite Anse. From there, you continue onwards, through a tiny bridge and more forest until you arrive at wooden fish sign welcoming you.
History: Anse Cocos was actually one of the very first settlements on La Digue, and there used to be a large production of copra here, as well as a small village.
What’s so special about it: With its abandoned buildings and clear water, it’s ideal for beach shoots.
Know before you go: This beach can be accessed on foot either from the Grand Anse beach or through a route from Anse Fourmis beach which is around a 3 hours hike and needs a guide.
Petite Anse, La Digue
A sister beach of the Grand Anse with bright white sand and turquoise waters, the Petite Anse is ideal of sunbathing, picnics and a picturesque alone time on your Honeymoon in Seychelles.
Location and How to reach: Take the small path leading away from the sea at Grand Anse beach, before climbing a hill with lush vegetation. The path is well signposted, and the glimpses of both beaches between palm fronds and big boulders are absolutely stunning.
Activities and best time: The Petite Anse beach has a pretty consistent surf with the northwest winds. The winter season is the best time here for surfing.
Know before you go: Swimming here might not be a great idea as the power of the ocean is immense and the currents strong.
Petite Anse Kerlan, Praslin
Location and How to reach: At the west end of the Anse Kerlan Beach continue behind some large granite rocks. Walk through the Lemuria Resort with permission or take a boat ride to the beach and enjoy its solitude.
Activities: Swimming, snorkeling as well as sailing rentals.
What’s so special about it: An 18 hole golf course of the resort is also available on rent along with its restaurant serving traditional as well as multi cuisine fare.
Know before you go: Non residents should obtain permission while visiting the beach on-foot, since it crosses the private land of Lemuria resort.
Anse Intendance, Mahé
Coral white sand, lush vegetation and pink morning glories make the Anse Intendance Beach a picture perfect postcard. Exclusive to mostly hotel guests, this beach is secluded, extremely beautiful and ideal for your Seychelles travel package.
Location and How to reach: Drive through the winding forest road from Quatre Bornes to Anse Intendance and then a short walk through the jungle to reach the beach
Activities: Surf boarding and Body boarding
What’s so special about it: Ranked as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Seychelles, it is ideal for a romantic picnic and also a great place to enjoy the sunset over the ocean.
Know before you go: Swimming is not advised from June to September due to strong currents. There is small bar on the beach serving soft drinks and fresh coconut water.
Grand Anse, La Digue
With exceptional beauty, white sand and a backdrop of lush vegetation, the Grand Anse Beach is not frequented by many, making it ideal for sunbathing and relaxing with your loved ones.
Location and How to reach: Located on the southeast of the island, this beach can be accessed by a cycle, drive or a 4 km walk from La Passe
Activities: Perfect for surfing
What’s so special about it: Being the longest beach in La Digue, it offers a picturesque postcard image as well as a view of surfboarders testing and trying their skills.
Know before you go: Swimming here is dangerous from April to October and there isn’t much shade the entire stretch.
Anse Georgette, Praslin
A haven for sunseekers with soft white coral sands and ringed by a tropical palm forest complete with colourful and pretty birds nesting in the trees, this beach is exemplary on your Honeymoon in Seychelles.
Location and How to reach: Located a short hike away from Anse Lazio Beach. The path crosses the Lemuria Resort and at the far end of their golf course is the way to the Anse Georgette Beach.
Activities and best time: Snorkeling and Surf Boarding. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing due to the offshore winds from the southeast.
What’s so special about it: It is one of the most secluded, undeveloped and gorgeous beaches on the Island
Know before you go: If you plan to visit the beach by foot then note that the Lemuria Hotel on the beach sometimes limits the number of visitors, so call in advance and check to avoid disappointment. Or you can also enter as restaurant guests and after a meal, head to the beach.
Famous Spas In Seychelles
Maia Spa, Maia Resort, Mahé
Surrounded by picturesque and exemplary landscapes, this luxury and premium hospitality resort overlooks the Indian Ocean. Maia Spa offers the perfect rejuvenation, comfort and bliss on your honeymoon package in Seychelles.
Location: Anse Louis, Mahé Island
What’s so special about it: Its Balinese style luxury spa offers luxury amenities, and age old traditional methods of massages and rejuvenation.
Price For Two: INR 1,40,000 | USD 2,140
Amenities: Dedicated butler in your private villa, private infinity pool, Unlimited meals, light snacks and selected alcoholic beverages, daily morning Yoga and Qigong sessions, newspaper of your choice daily.
Activities: Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Canoeing and fishing
Other Specialties: It has 4 restaurants: Tec-Tec Restaurant, Sunset Pool Bar, Wine Boutique, Private Dining
Sainte Anne Spa
Located on a private island and surrounded by the biggest marine park in the Indian ocean, Sainte Anne’s luxury resort and spa offers an escape into an exotic and wild natural abode.
Location and How to reach: Sainte Anne Island
What’s so special about it: Located in the wild, the resort has its own farm with horse stables as well numerous walking trails into the national park.
Amenities: Fitness centre, steam room, treatment gazebo or spa with traditional and therapeutic facilities, poustinia for personal reflection and meditation, boutique with unique products, quiet room for napping, massages or just spending some alone time.
Other specialties: It has a choice of 4 restaurants offering exotic as well as local cuisine. It also has a fun and exciting kids club.
Engulfed by lush vegetation, boulders and a view of the pristine white sand beach, this resort is ecologically sensitive committed to giving you a unique and divine nature experience.The only resort on the island built into the mountainside is the perfect way to spend your honeymoon in Seychelles from India.
Location: Labriz Silhouette, Silhouette Island
What’s so special about it: It’s treehouse spa with a view of the gorgeous landscape and the age old natural ingredients used are sure to refresh and completely revitalise you.
Price for two: INR - 1,81,000 (for seven nights package) | USD - 2,800
Amenities: 6 treatment rooms, private villas, sauna, 2 restaurants serving local and continental cuisine.
Activities: scuba diving, sightseeing
Other specialties: It has an underground network of wine cellars giving the guests a unique experience of the island.
Incredible Restaurants In Seychelles
Sundown, Mahé Island
Offering picture postcard views of the tiny uninhabited isle of Lisette, the Sundown restaurant also serves delectable food. Locals and foreigners are often seen waiting in line for a seat inside.
Location: Mt Fleuri Road, Mahé Island,
Type of cuisine: Barbecued and grilled seafood (tuna, shark, rabbit fish, mullet and parrot fish). They also serve surprisingly affordable lobster.
Other specialties: Locals come here for a taste of their sweet prawn curry
Boathouse Restaurant, Beau Vallon
Situated in the heart of Beau Vallon Bay, The Boathouse restaurant is just a short walk away from the beach. Serving creole inspire traditional dishes, you can eat the most tastiest catch of the day. Whether you are looking to simply sip a cocktail during sunset , enjoy a lunch whilst staring out at sea the atmosphere is always comfortable and inviting.
Location: Beau Vallon Bay, Mahé
Type of cuisine: Creole buffet cuisine. The variety of items, defined by the catch of the day will certainly fascinate you and make you love the creole cuisine.There are all the fixings for fresh salads and a couple of curry dishes as well.
Chez Marston, La Digue Island
The atmosphere and savoury variety of dishes have made the restaurant one of the most appreciated of all. From club sandwiches to grilled lobster, octopus salad or crab giraffe curry there is something for every taste and budget. This restaurant is a must try out as part of your Seychelles Honeymoon Package.
Location: 1.5 km from Union Estate Park, La Digue
Type of Cuisine: Creole and International cuisine
Other specialty: Their excellent burger is picked the most by the guests. They also serve tasty and classic espresso coffee. On weekends, a local band will entertain you with traditional Seychellois sagas. The resort is part of the Chez Marston Hotel which is very well known on the island.
The Pirate Arms
Exactly the sort of place for a an inexpensive slice and a taste of Seychelles, the Pirate Arms serves elaborate as well as tasty snacks. After the sun sets, this place metamorphoses into a full service cocktail lounge and nightspot, one of the very few in the Seychelles that can be found outside a resort.
Location: Independence Avenue, Victoria, Mahé Island
Type of cuisine: American, International, European and Vegan Options to suit your preference.
Le Château de Feuilles, Praslin Island
Enjoy a unique gastronomic experience with refined dishes and delicious cuisine in this renowned gourmet restaurant. The experience of eating on the terrace with a magnificent view and fresh fish caught off its private beach, makes it the perfect setting for your Seychelles Honeymoon package meal. An artistic blend of international and local talents to create intriguing flavours, aromas, and magical culinary experience.
Location: Pointe Cabris Praslin Island
Type of cuisine: It serves delectable local and continental cuisine with varied and skillfully prepared seafood meals, as well as international dessert recipes and healthy choice of continental breakfast options. Its specialties include giraffe crab, grilled crayfish in a decadent garlic butter and a nougat tart topped with grilled coconut.
Café Oganibar, Praslin Island
One of the Seychelles’ most renowned restaurants, the chef at Café Aranibar knows how to showcase fresh fish in a most creative style. Perfect for a cheap Seychelles vacation, dishes like fish fillet baked in banana leaves and grilled prawns with garlic butter are melt-in-your-mouth good. This restaurant makes it as one of the inexpensive and budget friendly eat outs on Seychelles holiday package.
Location: Baie Ste Anne, Praslin
Type of cuisine: Creole and Continental cuisine
Other specialty: There's an all you can eat Creole buffet on Thursday evening and a Chinese buffet on Saturday evening.
Coco Rouge, Praslin Island
In a simple setting that belies the complexity of the food, this small family run cafe serves dishes like and avocado and smoked fish salad, poisson a la creole and Chinese noodles at a surprisingly affordable price perfect for a cheap Seychelles honeymoon package.
Location: Baie Ste Anne, Praslin Island
Type of Cuisine: Creole cuisine. They also take takeaway orders. It features fresh fish and unusual local specialities such as breadfruit.
Other specialty: They organise barbecue treats and facilities with prior booking. They also help you out with hotel pick ups if need be.
Gelateria de Luca, Praslin Island
Ice cream and the beach, how perfect does that sound? Praslin prime ice-cream parlour will leave you a drooling mess, specializing in Italian gelato, with flavors like Fior di latte (Strawberries and Cream) and Olio d’Oliva e Sale (Olive Oil and Sea Salt.) Situated right at the beach, you’ll happily enjoy the flavours while taking a walk in this beautiful landscape.
Location: Côte d'Or, Anse Volbert, Praslin
Type of cuisine: Apart from its unique ice cream flavours, this places also serves pizza and simple pasta dishes, and whips up smoothies.
Price: INR 160 - 375 | USD 2.50 - 6
Romantic Places To Stay In Seychelles
Hilton Seychelles Labriz
Located on the beautiful, mountainous island of Silhouette, this resort sits between the island's steep rainforest-clad slopes and a pristine white sand beach, with incredible views of the Indian Ocean's bright azure waters. The stunning Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort features a choice of 111 contemporary style villas in garden or beach settings perfect for your Honeymoon in Seychelles package.
Distance from nearest airport and how to reach: Located 19 miles from Mahé and the Seychelles International Airport (approximately 1 h 30min by road and then boat)
Price For Two: INR 26,000 onwards | USD 407
Amenities: 7 restaurants and café (serving italian, japanese, french and local cuisine), 5-star PADI diving centre, kid’s club, spa, boutiques, tennis court and a fitness centre
Activities: scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, kayaking and fishing
Other Specialties: It’s spa is set amidst the island’s giant granite boulders. Do not forget to check out their amazing couple and honeymoon packages in Seychelles.
Constance Ephélia, Mahé Island
With spacious contemporary living surrounded by a lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, the Constance Ephelia is a beautiful spa village to revive your senses and rejuvenate yourself during your Seychelles honeymoon package. With acres of space, beautiful gardens and untouched natural surroundings the Ephelia pampers its guests with privacy, service and excellence in all aspects.
Distance From Nearest Airport and Location: Port Launay, Mahé Island, 40 min away from the airport.
Nearby Beaches: Grand Anse Beach, Barbarons Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, Takamaka Beach, North East Point Beach
Price For Two: INR 34,000 onwards | USD 530
Amenities: kids club, 5 restaurants, 6 bars, 5 pools, a boutique, yoga pavilion, steam bath, Jacuzzi and plunge pool, sauna, PADI diving centre
Activities: kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling, scuba diving, yoga lessons,
Other Specialties: Thatched private treatment rooms for couples to rejuvenate and relax together. The rooms have an ipod dock, Mac Mini with a host of films, music and entertainment to watch for free and a CD/DVD player.
Raffles Seychelles, Praslin
Only fifteen minutes by plane from Mahé and a million miles from the ordinary, Raffles is loved by those with an adventurous spirit and a taste for the very best making it a perfect Seychelles holiday package. Modern and spacious villas with huge private decks and picturesque views even from your bathtub; carpets and textiles with coral or leafy patterns echo the blissful and splendid natural environment.
Distance From Nearest Airport and How to reach: 53 minutes by ferry from Mahé Island, it is located in Grand Anse, Baie Sainte Anne.
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Vallée de Mai Park and Anse Lazio Beach
Price For Two: INR 63,000 | USD 986
Amenities: 2 infinity pools, spa and private outdoor treatment rooms , private plunge pools, beauty salon, the Sugar Palm Kids Club, 6 restaurants and lounges, a rooftop terrace, shisha lounge, private outdoor pavilions, 24-hour Butler Service,
Activities: golfing, fishing, nature trails, sand castle building for kids
Other Specialties: They also arrange for private dinners on the beach for you and your loved one.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Set in the heart of the lost Garden of Eden this resort offers an unrivaled experience in solitude and serenity. Perched on stilts on the jungle hillside and nestled amid greenery close to the beach, the Four Seasons Resort offers luxury, excellence and complete delight on your Seychelles travel package.
Distance From Nearest Airport and How to reach: Located in Petite Anse, Baie Lazare, the Seychelles International Airport is a 23-minute drive away (10.6 km).
Nearby Beaches: Petite Anse Beach, Anse Soleil Beach, Baie Lazare Beach and La Mouche Beach.
Price For Two: INR 73,700 onwards | USD 1150
Amenities: 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, Full-service spa, Outdoor pool, Free supervised kids activities, 24-hour fitness center, Business centre, Library, water sports pavilion,
Activities: Fishing, Golf driving range,kayaking, Playground, Scuba diving, Snorkeling on site, Yoga classes/instruction, Beach volleyball and windsurfing
Other Specialties: The resort enables its guests to create their own postcards with the help of a professional artist with illustrations that make wonderful souvenirs of a vacation in Paradise.
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa Seychelles
Nestled amidst lush foliage and the view of the azure waters, this luxury resort offers exemplary service and vintage decor in the property. The thatch-roofed villas have their own infinity pools and a private butler to barbecue and serve you fresh fish in the outdoor gazebo. Maia Luxury Resort offers a Seychelles honeymoon packages all inclusive of even a hide away where you won't find your peace disturbed.
Distance From Nearest Airport and Location: It is located 10 km away from the International airport Anse Louis, Anse Boileau, Seychelles.
Price For Two: INR 1,24,214 - 2,22,744 | USD 1,944 - 3,472
Amenities: luxurious spa facilities, lavish fine dining, dedicated butler in your private villa, private infinity pool, Unlimited meals, light snacks and selected alcoholic beverages, newspaper of your choice daily, Garden terraces.
Activities: daily morning Yoga and Qigong sessions, free non-motorised watersports( scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and canoeing), excursions to neighbouring islands,
Other Specialties: It’s gorgeous infinity pool made from black lava stone offers a splendid view over the hotel’s long, white-sand beach.
Fregate Island Private
Nestled amidst greenery and a view of the azure waters, this luxury resort has it all for an escape into serenity and peace. With rustic and contemporary decor, great amenities and a natural rock cut spa will make you never want to leave this paradise.
Distance From Nearest Airport and How to reach: Located on Fregate Island, you have to reach here either by boat or seaplane. The Seychelles International Airport is 48.5 km away.
Price For Two: INR 2,41,037 - 2,47,840 | USD 3,762 - 4,179
Activities: Hiking, volleyball, badminton, tennis, guided nature walks, scuba diving, fishing
Other Specialties: Its rock cut spa provides the perfect romantic setting on your honeymoon apart from the vast variety of flora and fauna on the Fregate Island.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is located on a private island where massive granite rocks and white sand beaches create an air of drama and beauty. Six Senses in Seychelles is a very personal destination that embraces nature while offering every creature comfort.
Distance From Nearest Airport and Location: Located on the private island of Felicité, it is 20km away from The Praslin Island Airport and 55 km away from the Seychelles International airport.
Nearby Beaches: Anse Patate Beach and Anse Severe Beach
Price For Two: INR 1,01,663 - 2,12,220 | USD 1590 - 3300
Amenities: 4 restaurant, bar, private pools, spa, gym, in room gaming console, a yoga mat, saltwater soaking pools, beach pavilions, yoga pavilions and a sundeck.
Activities: snorkeling, windsurfing and diving
Other Specialties: They cook great food which spans the globe from Indian, Vietnamese, Japanese, local Creole specialties and international classics. Some of the food varieties are Creole octopus and soft shell crab curry, king prawns, lobster, spinach, spiced tomatoes and rigatoni,Australian lamb chops, tuna and freshly caught red snapper.