1. Four Seasons Resort: Set amidst the Petite Anse Bay and edged by white-sand beaches, Four Seasons Resort is renowned for its secluded tropical setting. This resort boasts stylish interiors and the finest flavors to offer you a relaxed and laid-back state of mind. An irrefutable sense of quietude flows through this resort, and you can enjoy here more than seventy activities. Surrender yourself to signature therapies and treatments at the exquisite spa center, and it is considered as one of th best Seychelles resorts.
- Location: Petite Anse, Baie Lazare, Victoria, Mahé Seychelles.
- Price: Rs 96 834 per night
- Amenities: Fitness center, water sports pavilion, swimming pool, restaurant.
2. Banyan Tree: Banyan Tree is a restful abode that offers the perfect respite for travel-weary guests with its superb amenities and world-class hospitality and one of the best resorts in Seychelles. Encircled by lush forests and a rolling beach, it is one of the best Seychelles 5 star resorts that derives much of its natural splendor from the dense foliage, wetlands, and rumbling hills that hem its expanse. It offers spacious and luxuriously furnished villas and suites with a private pool. The resort also features a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can enjoy the live music in the background while you dig into pan-Asian, Continental, and local delicacies.
- Location: Anse Intendance, Takamaka
- Price: Rs 74 634 per night
- Amenities: Tennis court, mini bar, fitness center, private balcony.
3. Enchanted Island Resort: This is one of the best Seychelles 5 star resorts situated in the middle of Saint Anne Marine Park. It invites you to gorge on delicious Creole cuisine, take a dip in the crystal clear water, lounge in your own private pool, or unwind at the hilltop spa. The resort features ten exquisite villas with direct beach access and private pools. You can enjoy here marine life excursions, snorkeling, paddle boarding.
- Location: Sainte Anne Marine Park, Round Island, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 90 677 per night
- Amenities: Outdoor rain showers, French bathtubs, bar, parking area.
4. Paradise Sun: Situated on Anse Volbert's sandy coast, Paradise Sun Hotel is a 4-star resort with Creole-style décor and flowering gardens and one fo the popular Seychelles resorts. The raw beauty of the exteriors coupled with the traditional warmth of the interiors offers you a 21st-century experience. The luxe amenities such as the four-poster bed, open-air bathroom, and Egyptian cotton linen set the mood for a joyous vacation. From ocean-fresh sashimi to oven-hot pizza and French-style pastries to jungle-picked fruits, dining at its in-house restaurant can be an affair to remember.
- Location: Cote D'or Beach, Anse Volbert
- Price: Rs 90 677 per night
- Amenities: Swimming pools, wifi, kid's play area, themed buffet.
5. Cerf Island Resort: Located off the coast of Mahe Island, Cerf Island Resort is one of the best Seychelles villa resorts where you can commune with nature, dine like a king and sleep in peace. It has twenty-four beautifully designed villas, each of which blends into the natural surroundings. The resort features beautiful lounges and infinity edge Pools where you can exchange lovely conservation with your partner while enjoying mocktails. You can either lounge on the warm sand, join a cooking session, or take off for jet ski rides.
- Location: Cerf Island Seychelles, 0000 Cerf Island, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 41 409 per night
- Amenities: Airport shuttle, restaurant, power backup, complimentary breakfast.
6. Le Domaine De L’Orangeraie: Le Domaine De L'Orangeraie is located in the heart of a luxuriant tropical garden and is known to be the center of comfort and hospitality and one of the popular resorts to saty in Seychelles. The resort is inspired by Mediterranean architecture with sloping roofs and large arches, all done with specially procured material that suits its style. Its exclusive villas feature a private plunge pool, sit-out area, and a balcony. You can enjoy meticulously selected local flavors that will indulge every sense and palate at its dining area.
- Location: Anse Severe, 0000 La Digue, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 40,729 per night
- Amenities: Swimming pool, restaurant, bar, airport shuttle.
7. Constance Ephelia Resort: This Zen-style resort overlooks Port Launay's Marine national park and is considered an idyllic retreat to capture the true essence of lifestyle in Seychelles. It is one of the best Seychelles villa resorts set within one hundred and twenty hectares of land with rare and luxuriant vegetation. It has unique Presidential villas and junior suites equipped with all the modern amenities. You can also pamper your body and mind by choosing from a vast range of treatments at the Constance Spa.
- Location: Port Launay
- Price: Rs 51,016 per night
- Amenities: Pool, babysitting, lounge, fitness center, airport shuttle.
8. Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa: Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa is anchored in a quiet corner of Barbarons Beach and is considered the ultimate luxury destination. The beautifully appointed villas offer an incredible view of the pristine beach and mesmerizing sunsets. The bathrooms have an open-air walkway and a separate shower. Pump up your adrenaline level with the various water sports and recreation activities offered at the resort, such as diving and snorkeling.
- Location: Off the West Coast Road, Mahe Island, Grand'Anse, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 51,016 per night
- Amenities: Spa, restaurant, bar, dining area, airport shuttle.
9. Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort & Spa: Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort & Spa is a luxurious resort set on a two hundred and a twenty-hectare private island in the Indian Ocean. It is one of the best Seychelles 5 star resorts boasting great design, top-notch amenities, and personalized services. The resort comprises eighty-seven air-conditioned guestrooms with charming interiors and beautiful décor. You can also enjoy various activities here such as sunbathing, picnicking, and scuba diving.
- Location: Victoria, Sainte Anne Island, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 25,916 per night
- Amenities: Spa, banquet hall, housekeeping, laundry, concierge.
10. Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa: Nestled between forested mountains and white sand beaches, Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is one of the most popular resorts in Seychelles. This exquisite resort is a haven for animal protection and sustainability. All its villas are automatically controlled, and the air-conditioning and fan switch off when the door remains open for more than thirty minutes. It has a spa center where you can enjoy body scrubs and wraps, massages, hair services, and facials. You can hike through the lush green forests and enjoy diving, sunset cruise, and snorkeling.
- Location: Silhouette Island, 00000 Silhouette Island, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 31,123 per night
- Amenities: Barbeque, currency exchange, activity center, airport shuttle.
11. Acajou Beach Resort: Located on Praslin Island, Acajou Beach Resort retains a sense of harmony between modernity and nature. It has been built using sustainably-sourced and aesthetically-pleasing materials. The walls of the rooms are lined with beautiful paintings made by locally-renowned artists. The hotel owns Le Boucanier restaurant, where you can sample international and local cuisines. You can enjoy here activities like sunbathing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Location: Cote D'Or Beach, Anse Volbert
- Price: Rs 19,663 per night
- Amenities: Two restaurants, two bars, swimming pool, lounge.
12. Valmer Resort: This is a family-run luxury establishment located in the heart of Baie Lazare, on the southern-coast of Mahe Island. A selection of villas and studios are set amongst lush green gardens, offering stunning garden or ocean views. You can snorkel the azure waters, watch cinema under the stars and enjoy afternoon picnics on the island for complete rejuvenation. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the in-house restaurant.
- Location: W Coast Rd Victoria, Mahe Island Seychelles
- Price: Rs 18,698 per night
- Amenities: Private balcony, 24-hour help desk, gym, bar, laundry.
13. Berjaya Praslin Resort: If you're looking for the classic Seychelles vacation, you should definitely book your stay at Berjaya Praslin Resort. The resort is surrounded by shady palms, a china-white stretch of sand, and beautiful gardens making it nature's paradise. It is one of the best resorts in Seychelles, with ocean-facing villas that offer incredible panoramas. You can join cooking classes and cocktail-making sessions to polish your culinary skills.
- Location: Anse Volbert Praslin, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 5 404 per night
- Amenities: Currency exchange, 24-hour help desk, babysitting, car rental.
14. Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort: This is one of the most popular resorts in Seychelles, set on a house reef that teams up with iridescent wildlife. It has elegantly furnished rooms where you can have intimate moments with your partner. Dip your toes into its pool, collect shells at the beach and enjoy lip-smacking delicacies at the on-site restaurant. You can also enjoy boat excursions, non-motorized water sports, and guided snorkeling tours.
- Location: Bel Ombre Road, Beau Vallon, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 18 713 per night
- Amenities: 3 restaurants, 5-star PADI diving center, casino, tennis court
15. Coco D' Resort: Built on three hectares of lush tropical land on the western coast of Mahe, Coco D' Resort
is one of the most popular resorts in Seychelles. Each villa has been carefully positioned and designed to offer comfort, privacy, and peace to guests. The rooms have been kitted out in a rustic style, with thatched roofs, bespoke rocking chairs, recycled teak bed frames, and catamaran nets. The marine life over here is so profuse that you can spot a ray fish or turtle without getting your feet wet.
- Location: Beau Vallon, Mahé, Mont Buxton, Seychelles
- Price: Rs 11 213 per night
- Amenities: Conference room, fitness center, restaurant, coffee shop.