Popular Sweden Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 100000.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 120000.0|
|10 Days 9 Nights||₹ 154000.0|
|9 Days 8 Nights||₹ 124000.0|
|8 Days 7 Nights||₹ 150000.0|
Sweden tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Sweden holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Sweden vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Make your holiday more enjoyable by opting for exciting Sweden tour packages from Thrillophilia. We have packages designed to cater to all your requirements to make your trip hassle-free, comfortable and fun. You can start your vacation by reaching the Stockholm or Gothenburg airport and availing yourself of our hassle-free airport transfer to your hotel. Then you can check out our exciting offers on Entry Fees, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, etc. You can also avail of our day tour packages to go on enjoyable sightseeing to Viking Museum, Drottningholm Palace, Skansen Open-air museum and so on. You can also check out our cruise and boat tour offers if you enjoy a water ride.
Our Sweden tours can also be customized to meet your specific needs. You can share your preference of accommodation or travel, and we will customize the package for you. You can also check out our consolidated Sweden packages where we take care of your entire holiday from travel to your accommodation, sightseeing, and meals. Check out our 7 day Northern Lights and Sweden Sightseeing package by which you will be able to cover the star attractions of Sweden in only a week along with a view of the fascinating phenomenon.
If you want to tour at a lazy pace, you can opt for our 14-day Self-Driven trip option or the 10-day classic road trip on a private car option. Choose the best package and make the most of your vacation to return with your memories captured in pictures and your mind.
Here are some of the best Sweden Tour Packages:
People Also Ask About Sweden Tours
What are the famous places to see in Sweden?
1. Sarek National Park: Located in Jokkmokk in Swedish Lapland, Sarek National Park is one of the oldest national parks in Europe. This park is a must-visit destination for those tourists who have an interest in hiking and mountaineering. They love to go for a hike or mountaineering on one of the beautiful hiking trails running miles in one of the six major mountains the park houses. The natural beauty of the park has been magnified by the presence of 200 magnificent mountain peaks, and around 100 gorgeous glaciers.
Location: Jokkmokk, 962 99 Jokkmokk, Sweden, Saltoluokta
2. Kalmar Castle: An exploration of the 11th century Kalmar Castle must be included in Sweden Tours. Tourists love visiting this well-preserved castle overlooking the Kalmar Strait. They feel mesmerized looking at the view the waterfront presents from a distance. The Castle has exciting tours for its guests such as a tour of the dungeon or an exciting ghost tour. There are permanent exhibitions which will tell the guests stories of the Vasa kings and Kalmar Wars. The castle also organizes temporary exhibitions and events and allows guests to participate in these enjoyable events.
Location: Kungsgatan 1, 392 33 Kalmar, Sweden
Timing: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Price: Children 3-5 years: 35 SEK; Children 6-19 years: 50 SEK; Adults - 110 SEK
3. Vasa Museum: The Vasa Museum, or Vasamuseet, is located at Djurgården, the royal park in the Östermalm district of Stockholm. It is one of the most visited Scandinavian museums owing to its unique glorified Swedish warship Vasa. Visitors enjoy watching the exhibitions inside the museum depicting the history of the warship, how it was rediscovered and salvaged. The exhibition also tells the visitors about the life onboard the ship. The presence of the audio guide makes the museum come alive and takes visitors to the bygone era.
Location: Galärvarvsvägen 14, 115 21 Stockholm, Swede
Price: Adults (above 18 years): 170 SEK; Children below 18 years: Free
4. Gamla Stan: The old town of Stockholm, known as Gamla Stan, is a must-visit inclusion in Sweden Packages. Tourists with a love for medieval places would feel delighted to visit this is a concentrated area where the city began in the 13th century. Visitors love to take a stroll through this area with its beautiful waterfront view and historically significant landmarks. They would delight while exploring the 17th century Royal Palace, the home of the King of Sweden. They may also take a tour of the Stockholm Cathedral, and visit other places of interest such as the Post Museum, the Nobel Museum, and the Royal Coin Cabinet.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
5. Viking Museum Sweden: A visit to the Viking Museum must be a part of Sweden Tour Packages. Tourists would feel delighted to travel to the bygone era while exploring the interactive and vibrant exhibitions. They would learn about the history of the Vikings and know about the slave trade and plundering that happened in that period. They would feel fascinated while getting a sneak peek into the Viking lifestyle and culture while going through various exhibitions with special effects created by sound, lighting, and environment.
Location: Djurgårdsvägen 48, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Timing: 10 AM to 5 PM
Price: Adult: 179 SEK; Children between 7 - 15 years: 139 SEK; Children below 7 years: Free
6. Gammelstad Church Town: Tourists start their tour of the old church town of Gammelstad from the visiting center. This is the place, where they watch the exhibition and learn about the church and the town. Then they start their exploration of the place with a knowledgeable guide or with an audio guide. They feel enchanted looking at the old stone church surrounded by 400 wooden houses in red and white color. They come to know the significance of the same color lies in the communal spirit and country lifestyle. They visit the little gift shop to buy souvenirs.
Timing: 11 AM to 5 PM
7. Drottningholm Palace: A must-inclusion in Sweden Tour Packages is UNESCO's World Heritage site Drottningholm Palace. Visitors to this well-preserved royal castle feel awe-struck looking at the milieu of international standards. They feel mesmerized looking at the Chinese Pavilion pleasure palace, the palace theater, and other places. The beautiful palace garden provides them with a delightful experience. They feel thrilled knowing that this palace still serves as the home to the royal family of Sweden.
Location: Kungliga Slottet, 107 70 Stockholm, Sweden
Timing: 9AM to 12PM
Price: 157.66 SEK
8. Abisko National Park: A visit to Abisko National Park must be included in Sweden Tour Packages. This is the place which tourists visit to get fantastic views of the Northern Lights and Midnight sun. The sprawling park also offers its guests a view of several colorful winter birds. The guests also feel thrilled spotting other animals such as wolverines, stoats, moose, bears, lynx, reindeer, and arctic foxes. They also enjoy participating in adventure sports such as ice hiking, dog sledding, camping, fishing, and much more.
Location: Kiruna, Sweden, Abisko
9. Uppsala Domkyrka: A must inclusion in the Sweden Tours is a visit to the 13th-century cathedral The Domkyrka. The beautiful church and museum are located inside the university hall at Uppsala. This cathedral is known for being the final resting place of many Swedish royalties giving it a historical significance. Tourists feel awe-struck while watching the three gothic spires of this beautiful church with Roman and gothic style architecture.
Location: Domkyrkoplan, 753 10 , Sweden, Uppsala
10. Skansen: Tourists feel thrilled visiting the oldest open-air museum in the world, Skansen. They feel awed looking at the replica of the 19th-century town sprawled across 75 acres of land. The museum has 150 buildings to explore which includes a manor house, an open-air concert hall, a school, the Seglora Church, etc. Tourists feel enthralled meeting the silversmiths, tanners, shoemakers, and bakers; enacted by the staff of the museum wearing period outfits. One of the star attractions of this museum that attracts visitors is the glassblower’s workshop.
Location: Djurgardsslatten 49-51, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
Pricing: 120 SEK
What are the best things to do in Sweden?
1. Skiing at Are Ski Resort: Tourists enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Are Ski Resort, located in the region of Jämtland. This top winter sports destination is a must-visit during Sweden Tours. They feel thrilled to be taken up to the elevations between 380 to 1274 meters of one of the major ski areas in one of the 40 ski lifts. On reaching the top, they start their enjoyable ski or snowboard down one of the 100 slopes. While families prefer the ski area Björnen for its longer slopes, most skiers prefer the High Zone. Others go to the less crowded Duved-Tegefjäll and enjoy opportunities to ski off-piste.
Location: Are Ski Resort, Jämtland, Sweden
Timing: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Price: Adults- SKR585; Children-SKR475
2. Indulge in kayaking: Sweden is known to be a kayaking paradise for being home to several archipelagos with beautiful islands surrounded by crystal blue water. Visitors on Sweden Tour Packages, choose one of the popular kayaking areas such as Skansen, Stockholm Archipelago, and embark on an enjoyable journey amid endless beautiful nature. They feel enchanted while paddling at their own pace, enjoying the scenery around and listening to insightful commentary about the place. Tourists can enjoy this activity for a few hours or even a few days.
Price: Starts from SKR-1043.44
3. Spend a day/night at the Icehotel: Spending a day or a night at a hotel with rooms fitted with ice decors and ice beds can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. A stay or a day visit to the Ice Hotel, a hotel located in the north of Arctic Circle, is a must inclusion in Swedish Packages. Guests enjoy spending time in this luxurious hotel with a temperature of -5°C or -7°C inside.
They feel awe-stricken looking at the gigantic ice sculptures in the art and snow exhibition held in the hotel. The hotel also has an ice bar where guests enjoy sipping iced drinks wrapped in furs provided to them. Some guests also love to go for activities arranged by the hotel, such as river rafting, fishing, snowmobile, and sledding, etc. Some of them also like to try their hands at Ice Sculpting, with trained guides offering workshops on the same. A popular activity while visiting this hotel is to go for a glimpse of the northern lights.
Location: Marknadsvägen 63, 981 91 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
Timing: Day visit: 10 am to 6 pm
Entry Fees: Day Visit: Adult: SEK 349; Children between 7 to 15 years: SEK 125; Children below 7 years: Free
4. Enjoy a boat ride along the Gota Canal: Tourists feel excited taking a boat ride in the 19th-century waterway that connects a system of all the lakes and rivers across the country. They can opt for renting a pleasure boat on their own and take a trip along the canal. They can also board on a passenger boat and feel relaxed when the boat glides from the pier. Tourists can opt for a few-hour trip or can enhance their enjoyment by going on a few days trip.
Location: 605 96 Söderköping, Sweden
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Entry Fees: Starts from 800 SEK
5. Go wild at the Kolmarden Wildlife Park: Wildlife lovers would love to Include an exciting trip to Kolmarden Wildlife Park in their Sweden Tour Packages. This extraordinary park, located in the beautiful countryside, has much on offer for its visitors.
Those visiting this place can gear up for watching countless animal species and experiencing thrilling activities such as going for a dolphin show, Safari on Gondola, Birds of the Prey shows, Wildfire rides, and so on. Children would feel excited going for rocking ship rides, roller-coasters, cars on the rail, etc. Toddlers will enjoy a Bamse's honeypot merry-go-round ride.
Location: 618 92 Kolmården, Sweden
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Entry Fees: Adults: 449 SEK Children: 399 SEK
6. Feel the thrill at the Liseberg Theme Park: Enjoy some fun time in this entertainment park situated in Gothenburg by including it in Sweden Tour Packages. This amusement park, which is one of the oldest and most visited one in the country, offers its guests of all ages unlimited fun. Both adults and children would enjoy fun rides such as bumper cars, flying teacups, the Ferris, circular roller coasters, and so on. Apart from rides, the park also provides entertainment for its guests such as shows, concerts, and cultural programs.
Location: Örgrytevägen 5, 402 22 Göteborg, Sweden
Timings: 12 pm to 10 pm
Entry Fees: Starting from 20 SEK per person
7. Try the traditional Swedish food: A visit to any country is incomplete without tasting its specialties. Sweden has several mouth-watering dishes that tourists feel excited tasting during their Sweden Tours. Some of the popular dishes that must be tasted are crayfish august, Semla, vaffeldagen, lingonberries, marinated salmon with dill potatoes, and so on.
Attend a free jazz show at Lilla Hotellbaren: Tourists feel excited witnessing Sweden’s nightlife during the free jazz show, which is organized at Lilla Hotellbaren. They love the starry night ambiance and enjoy the musical event in the company of family and friends.
Location:Folkungagatan 50-52, 116 22 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings:Tuesdays: 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM
What is the best time to visit Sweden?
The best time to visit Sweden is from May to September. Sweden enjoys summer months with long hours of sunshine and less rain. This makes it ideal to go for Sweden Tours during these months.
How to reach Sweden?
- By Train: Sweden can be reached from four countries by train routes - Norway, Denmark, Germany, and Finland.
- By Air: Sweden is well-connected with countries across the world through its four international airports - Stockholm Arlanda, Goteborg Landvetter, Stockholm Skavsta, and Sturup Airport.
- By Sea: Several European countries are options of sailing into Sweden.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Sweden?
It takes around 15 days time to get the visa after applying for the same. Once the visa is approved, a visa sticker is affixed in the passport.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Sweden?
- Adults above 11 years : 809.8 SEK
- Children between 6 to 11 years: 404.90 SEK
- Children below 6 years : No fee
Do Indian passports need a visa for Sweden?
Yes, an Indian would need a passport to enter Sweden.
How much does it cost to tour Sweden?
Sweden Packages for two people for a week would cost SEK 16,333. While an average accommodation cost for two people would be SEK 1,138 per day, average cost for meals per person per day would be around SEK 158 and average cost of local conveyance per person per day would be SEK 158.
What is the best month to see Northern Lights in Sweden?
The best time to see the Northern Lights is between September to late March. During these months, the phenomenon can be viewed when it is dark. Best time of the day to view the Northern Lights is between 9 pm to 2 am.
How many days are enough in Sweden?
You should opt for week-long Sweden Tour Packages to be able to explore the star attractions of this amazing country
- Day 1 & 2: Explore Stockholm. Visit places like Stadsholmen, Djurgarden, Sodermalm etc
- Day 3: Catch a ferry to the archipelago to visit Birka Museum, Vaxholm, etc
- Day 4 & 5: Visit Gothenburg, a pretty town and Sweden’s second-largest city
How can I see the northern lights in Sweden?
Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis, appear during the beginning of September in the far north of Sweden. You can reach one of its viewing points at night between 9 pm to 2 am to see this amazing phenomenon.
Several tour packages will give you the option of traveling to the viewing place by car, snowshoe, dogsled, ski, or snowmobile. There are also flights available for visitors wanting to get a closer view of the phenomenon.
Which are the famous beaches in Sweden?
1. Smedsuddsbadet: The bustling Smedsuddsbadet beach is located in Ralambshov Park. The sprawling sandy beach is ideal for tourists to enjoy sunbathing and swimming.
2. Langholm Badet: This famous Sweden beach attracts tourists with its beautiful surroundings of green lawn areas and bare cliffs. Visitors love to spend some time on this beach during Sweden Tours.
3. Boda: Boda beach, One of the top beaches, is a must-visit beach in all Sweden Tour Packages. The beach is well known for water sports, golf courses, campgrounds, soft strand, and extensive public facilities.
4. Skanian Beaches: Known as the “Swedish Riviera” the Skanian beaches have smooth whitish sand surrounded by white pebbles. Tourists gather at this beach for sunbathing and eel fishing.
5. Tylosand: One of the liveliest beaches in Sweden, Tylosand is flocked by tourists who love taking a stroll in the seven-kilometer-long beautiful sandy stretch. Some tourists also enjoy playing beach games such as football or volleyball.
What are the best adventure activities in Sweden?
1. Skiing at Are Ski Resort: Are Ski Resort with 3 skiing areas and 100 slopes is ideal for indulging in enjoyable skiing and snowboarding activities. Tourists feel an adrenaline rush while coming down the slopes at this resort.
2. Go kayaking: Sweden Tour Packages are incomplete without a kayaking experience in the clear water surrounding islands in one of Sweden's archipelagos. Visitors feel excited paddling the kayaks through the water while admiring the surrounding natural beauty.
3. Having fun in a Wildlife Safari: Visitors can include an adventurous trip to Kolmarden Wildlife Park to spend a day in the company of wildlife. They feel excited while going on roller coaster rides, Wildfire rides, Gondola Safari, and so on.
4. Go Dog Sledding: Enjoy a unique ride on a dog sled in one of the many locations of Sweden, such as Sarek National Park, Abisko National Park, Jukkasjärvi, etc.
5. Ice Climbing: Experience ice climbing, one of the most interesting activities that can be included in Sweden packages. Feel adrenaline rush while climbing up the surfaces of ice-clad mountains or frozen waterfalls.
What are the best places to see Northern lights in Sweden?
1. Kiruna: Kiruna is Sweden’s northernmost city, and is the perfect base for a view of the Northern Lights. There are several options for reaching the place to see the Aurora Borealis.
2. Aurora Sky Station: The best chance of watching the Aurora Borealis is from Aurora Sky Station at Abisko National Park. Being surrounded by mountains, Abisko is known for its clear skies making it ideal for experiencing the phenomenon.
3. Jukkasjärvi: The charming village of Jukkasjärvi is another place where tourists can watch the Northern Lights phenomenon.
4. Porjus: The northern village, Porjus, is a coveted spot for viewing the amazing natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights.