Things to do in Sweden in Summer1. Horseback riding in the Swedish countryside
2. Pick blueberries in Dalarna
3. Take a tour of the Icehotel
4. Enjoy a boat ride along the Gota Canal
5. Go wildlife spotting at the Kolmarden Wildlife Park
6. Enjoy the Swedish nature through kayaking
7. Explore the majestic Kalmar Castle
8. Visit the Gothenburg Museum of Art
9. Live the old Swedish life at Skansen
10. Marvel at the stunning architecture at Drottningholm Palace
Sweden in summer is a nature's wonder and an absolute delight to explore and enjoy the wonders of nature. The long daylight hours, the delightfully sunny weather and stunning landscape will turn your trip into one of the most memorable experiences you will ever have. This is the time to celebrate the Summer Solstice with merriment, dancing and lots of delicious Swedish food. This is also the time to experience the Midnight sun and to indulge in the traditional outdoor coffee culture of Sweden.
Some of the best things you can do here during summer are go swimming or kayaking in the shimmering lakes and rivers; go hiking in the lush green forests; enjoy blueberries picking in the countryside. Whether you wish to explore Swedish cultural heritage at the oldest open air Museum in the world or enjoy a relaxing boat ride as you take in the beautiful scenery of this stunning Scandinavian country, summer is a great time to be in Sweden.