Popular Stockholm Packages
Stockholm Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 120000.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 154000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 150000.0|
|14 Days / 13 Nights||₹ 245000|
|14 Days / 13 Nights||₹ 149000|
Stockholm tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Stockholm holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Stockholm vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you wish to savour the true essence of this beautiful city, then choose Thrillophilia’s Stockholm tour packages. Also known as the “Venice of the North”, the beautiful Swedish city, Stockholm is blessed with heavenly hills, ravaging rivers, and insinuating islands. With our amazing packages and deals, you can explore the city to its fullest while relishing on delicious meals and resting in some of the best hotels and resorts.
Be it the accommodation or meals, transfers or activities, our tour packages promise to give you everything you need. These packages can be tailored according to your need and you can also get exciting offers if you book in advance. If you want to savour the true essence of the city in a more explicit manner, our Stockholm tours are the best tours available at most competitive pricing. Nonetheless, if you are all about tranquillity and peace, then you can choose a package that offers more leisure time and if you are an adventure buff, you can opt for tours that include more adventure activities. So, no matter what your choice of vacation is, Thrillophilia’s Stockholm packages promise to cater to all of your needs.
Here are some of the best Stockholm Tour Packages:
People Also Ask About Stockholm Tours
What are the famous places to see during the Stockholm tour?1. Gamla Stan: Do you want to savor the true essence of the glorious Swedish culture? If your answer is yes, then be sure to go to the Gamla Stan during your visit. The location is filled with various boutique shops, art palaces, etc., which will surely brighten your day.
If you want to keep this place in your heart and mind, then be sure to buy some souvenirs from here as well. Also, if you are visiting the place in winter, then do not forget to visit the Christmas Market here. It offers a bamboozling display during this period.
Location: Gamla Stan City, Stockholm, Sweden
2. The Stockholm Palace: Bearing a history of almost 300 years, the Stockholm Palace has been boasting its grace since 1754. The outer façade of this beautiful place shines as the brightest example of the 17th Century European architectural brilliance. Hence, it should work as a decent place to click some quirky photos. Moreover, because of being located almost at the center of the city, the Stockholm Palace also offers easy access to anything and everything!
Location: Kungliga slottet, 107 70 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Price: 160 SEK
3. Vasa Museum: Are you willing to learn a little bit more about the historical brilliance of Stockholm city? Then, the Vasa Museum should be the ideal location for you. By acquiring our Stockholm tour package, you can see the exquisite Vasa Battleship and learn more about this imperial fleet here.
Aside from the obvious, the beautiful museum also houses various other vessels, such as a lightship, an icebreaker, a torpedo, and many more.
Location: Galärvarvsvägen 14, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Price: 127 SEK – For Adults; Free for everyone under 18 years of age
4. Djurgarden: Situated almost beside the Vasa Museum, Djurgarden Island is considered to be one of the most beautiful locations in Stockholm. The whole surroundings of the place are filled with absolute greenery and, thus, offer a peaceful ambiance, away from the crowded city.
If you have already acquired our Stockholm tour package, then you can also visit the cafés, hotels, and snack-bars of the location. However, if you want to go on a leisurely stroll with your loved one, then you can do so here as well.
Location: Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden
5. Skansen Open-Air Museum: The oldest and prettiest open-air museum in the world, the Skansen Open-Air Museum is nothing short of pure brilliance. It is situated on Djurgarden Island and offers an authentic taste of old-age Sweden.
The location houses the duplicates of almost 150 different houses and buildings from all around the country. For example, you can find various manor houses, the Seglora Timber Church, a bakery, and many other things. Moreover, by opting for the Stockholm tours, you can visit the zoo here as well.
Location: Djurgårdsslätten 49-51, 11521 Stockholm
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: 240 SEK
6. Fotografiska: If you are interested in contemporary photography, then the Fotografiska Museum is a must-visit for you. As said before, the beautiful and well-decorated housing houses various exquisite examples of contemporary photography and hosts a wide array of exhibitions throughout the whole year.
There is also an amazing restaurant available on the top floor of the museum, which serves lip-smacking Swedish cuisine to the visitors. The place also organizes various musical tours during the season of winter.
Location: Stadsgårdshamnen 22, 11645 Stockholm
Timings: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Price: 155 SEK to 235 SEK for adults; 128 SEK to 194 SEK to students and senior citizen
7. Stockholm City Hall: Situated right beside the beautiful Water’s Edge, the Stockholm City Hall stands proudly as the most iconic building in the whole country. It was established in the year of 1923 and, since then, it has been featured in various postcards and images in the city.
The place houses various assembly rooms, the machinery of civil democracy, and art sculptures. The Golden Hall, which is also located here, has over 18 million mosaics adorning the walls. Be sure to get the Stockholm tour package today to savor the beauty of the city from the top of the tower.
Location: Hantverkargatan 1, 111 52 Stockholm
Timings: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Price: 90 SEK
8. Moderna Museet: The Moderna Museet, in essence, carries some of the best and foremost 20th-century art collections in Europe. There are various works of the artists like Picasso, Matisse, Derkert, and Dali available on the premises of the same. Aside from this, the museum holds several exhibitions throughout the year to promote modern-day artists as well. Also, if you do visit the location with our Stockholm tour package, then you can also savor the bird’s eye view of the Djurgarden from here!
Location: Exercisplan 4, 111 49 Stockholm
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: 300 SEK
What are the best things to do during the Stockholm tour?
1. Sip Cocktail: Do you love drinking different beverages more than anything else? Then, sipping a cocktail at the Subzero Icebar, while admiring the view would be the perfect option for you.
The icy-lounge of Stockholm usually offers almost any kind of drink and the perfect environment to get drunk. One of the most amazing things about this place is that the temperature of this place stays around -7-degree Celsius. This way, the employees of the same try to maintain the intricacy of the ice sculptures.
Location: Vasaplan 4, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: 199 SEK (on average)
2. Opt for a Walking Tour: Do you wish to see everything that the Gamla Stan has to offer without letting anything go unnoticed? Then, opting for the Stockholm tours of walking does make sense.
It usually lasts for quite a few hours and helps you to go through the Stockholm Cathedral and Nobel Museum, etc. much more prominently. Aside from it, you can also go to the cafés and boutiques here, which offer a quaint façade and peaceful ambiance. You may also visit the Stortorget, which is known for housing a row of differently-colored buildings.
Location: Gamla Stan City, Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
3. Snooze in an Airplane Hotel: The city of Stockholm, in essence, is filled with fun and quirky aspects. However, none of them can beat the experience of sleeping in an airplane hotel. But, how are you going to experience it? Well, all you need to do in this aspect is to visit the Jumbo Stay and let them accommodate you as per your preference.
The hotel is, indeed, an actual Boeing 747 plane, which has been decorated and retrofitted like a hotel. There are a total of 33 different rooms available here, which are quite snuggly and spacious. It also offers luscious Swedish cuisine to those who have acquired the Stockholm tour package.
Location: Jumbovägen 4, 190 47 Stockholm-Arlanda, Sweden
Price: 699 SEK
4. Relish on a Reindeer at Frantzen: The reindeer dish is considered to be one of the most popular dishes in Sweden. So, if you wish to savor the taste of the same, then be sure to visit Frantzen today! The restaurant is quite beautiful and offers the ideal essence for couples. Moreover, the pricing here is quite less than other options as well. Also, the eatery specializes in various other popular Swedish dishes. So, if you want, then you can try them out as well!
Location: Klara Norra kyrkogata 26, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 11:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Price: Depends on the Dish
5. Experience the Unexpected in Grona Lund: Grona Lund, in essence, is an amusement park, which is located at the heart of the Djurgarden. As of now, there are more than 30 different rides available here, including bumper cars, roller coasters, and many more.
There is also a haunted house situated somewhere on the premises of the park, which should be an ideal location for the scared cats. If you are traveling here with our Stockholm tour package in the season of winter, then you can also enjoy the concerts of various international musical artists.
Location: Lilla Allmänna Gränd 9, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: Starts from 120 SEK
6. Take a Boat Ride: As you probably already know, the city of Stockholm is situated at the shores of the age-old Baltic Sea. Therefore, if you want to savor the brilliance of the same properly, then taking a boat ride here would be absolutely amazing. While you are at it, we would ask you to opt for the hop-on and hop-off tour. It goes through 12 different stops and proffers you the best view of the city.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Timings: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What is the best time to visit Stockholm?
The best time to buy the Stockholm tour package and travel to the location is in the summer. During this period, the weather here stays quite calm and poised. Hence, it will be easier for you to do all of your sightseeing without any complications. Moreover, it will also be the perfect time for you to indulge in various water activities, such as swimming, kayaking, etc.
How to reach Stockholm?
The Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport is situated around 40km from the city of Stockholm. Therefore, you will need to land there first by traveling on an airplane and, then, take a cab or public transport to reach your destination.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Stockholm?
The overall duration, which might be required to get the Swedish visa application done, is almost 12 to 13 working days.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Stockholm?
The cost of the tourist visa usually depends on the place or location, where you are from. For example, if you are traveling from India, then you will need to pay almost INR 7,000 for the adults. But, for the children, it will be almost INR 3,500.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for Stockholm?
Yes, even if you have an Indian passport you will still need to apply for a visa to visit Stockholm. It will be valid for the next six months and, after that, you will need to renew it again for traveling.
How much does it cost to tour Stockholm?
A one week trip to Stockholm will cost about 12,129 SEK. If we are calculating on a daily basis, then you will need to pay almost 550 SEK for traveling and eating. On the other hand, you may need 250 SEK staying in a hotel.
What is the best month to see Northern Lights in Stockholm?
September is considered to be the best month to experience the other-worldly beauty of the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis. During this month, the sky stays quite clear and pollution-free as well!
How many days are enough in Stockholm?
If you want to visit everything that the city has to offer, then you will need at least three days in Stockholm. However, if you have acquired our Stockholm packages and have enough time in your hands, then we would ask you to stay here for at least a week.
Can I see the northern lights in Stockholm?
Yes, you can definitely see the Northern Lights in Stockholm. However, for that, you will need to travel here during the month of September. Be sure to visit the location during the night time to get the best view possible.
Which are the famous beaches in Stockholm?
1. Smedsuddsbadet: Sandy environment, eye-catching ocean, and an alluring ambiance – the Smedsuddsbadet beach has almost everything to make your holidays even more colorful and vibrant.
2. Sudersand: With various facilities, such as accommodations, food kiosks, boat rentals, the Sudersand beach can also be an excellent option for you. There is also an ice-cream bar available here.
3. Ribersborg: Situated at the core of Malmo, the Ribersborg beach offers an amazing swimming and snorkeling experience to everyone. Moreover, there are several showers and green areas, too, available here, which can help you to take a bath.
4. Lomma Beach: Also known as the Swedish Riviera, Lomma Beach boasts beautiful white sand and crystal blue sea. Moreover, there is also a section available where you can do some eel fishing for your entertainment purpose.
What are the best adventure activities in Stockholm?
1. Kayaking: Do you consider water activities to be the core of your lifestyle? Then, indulging in kayaking would be the best option for you here in Stockholm. You can participate in it with either your friends or family members and try to explore the sea at your convenience.
2. Take Rooftop Tours: If you wish to watch the beautiful city of Stockholm from a bird’s eye view, then taking a rooftop tour can be an ideal option for you.
3. Go for a Biking Tour: Do you want to explore the city at your own pace? Then, we would suggest you rent a bike and try to traverse through the metropolis in your own way. You can visit the Stockholm Palace, Vasa Museum, Fotografiska, etc, during the same.
4. Try Swimming: The city of Stockholm is situated near the Baltic Sea. So, if you are feeling courageous, then be sure to go for a swimming expedition here! It will be the best way for you to explore the waterlife of the city, even if you do not have our Stockholm packages.