Popular Tokyo Packages
Tokyo Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 69990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 120000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 135000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 115000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 169000.0|
If you are planning a trip to the capital city of Japan, choose the best Tokyo tour packages and add a dash of luxury to your travel diaries. Whether you are on a lookout for budget japan packages or you are ready to splurge endlessly on your Japan excursion, there are numerous package options available to suit your choice.
From visiting the world's most popular fish auction to admiring the views of 1000- year old temples, there are a plethora of activities included in each of these packages. Want to get an idea of the latest food culture on your Tokyo tour? Make your way towards the Hiroo complex which encompasses a bountiful of cafes and restaurants serving the best-in-class menus to their visitors.
If you have some unique plans for your holidays, you can also customize the Tokyo tour package as per your need. Most of these packages are tailored to provide you with a closer look into the traditions, lifestyle, as well as, the history and natural splendour of the city.
With places like Inokashira Park, Tsukiji temple and Yayoi Kusama Museum included in the itinerary, most of the Tokyo packages will take you on a walk down the beautiful topography and glorious history of Japan. Eager to know more about this magical city? Choose one of the best tokyo packages for yourself and get ready for a memorable trip ahead.
Browse Top Japan Destination Packages: Japan Honeymoon Packages, Tokyo Honeymoon Packages, Kyoto Tour Packages, Kyoto Honeymoon Packages, Osaka Tour Packages, Osaka Honeymoon Packages.
Places to Visit on Tokyo TourHere are some of the best places to visit in Tokyo:
1. Tokyo Sky Tree: If you wish to enjoy aerial views of the Tokyo city, look no further than this 634 meters high engineering marvel that has emerged as the most sought-after attractions among the tourists. The building has two galleries namely The Tempo Observation Deck and The Tempo Gallery from where you can marvel at the awe-inspiring skyline of the city. Once you are done exploring the place, head to the shopping centre at its basement to grab something at discounted rates.
Must Checkout: Tokyo Skytree Tickets
2. Shibuya: Whether you are a shopaholic, culture buff, or a big-time gamer, Shibuya has something for everyone so don't miss to include it in your Tokyo tour packages. While here, you can go on a shopping spree, take a detailed tour into the Japanese Sword Museum, or get a sneak peek into Tokyo's nightlife. From clubs, arcades, and themed bars, Shibuya has everything that makes it a gamer's paradise.
3. Meiji Shrine: A Shinto shrine dedicated to the deities of Empress Shoken and Emperor Meiji, Meiji Shrine is an architectural masterpiece that draws its visitors with its peaceful atmosphere and traditional charm. Whether you want to witness the traditional practices of Japan or get indulged in any festive celebrations, Meiji Shrine is an ideal place to catch a glance of the Japanese culture.
4. Tokyo Royal Palace: Want to get a brief insight into the lifestyle and luxury of royal households? If yes, then head to the emperor's palace which stands out with its impeccable architecture and lush green outdoors. Though most of the palace is inaccessible, you can still unwind in its verdant gardens while admiring the grandeur of the palace. If you are eager to see the members of the imperial family, visit here either on January 2 or December 23.
5. Tokyo Disney Sea: Explore some of the best Tokyo tour packages for families and enjoy fun-filled quality time with your little one in the capital city. For all those people who are visiting Tokyo with their kids, a tour to Tokyo Disney Sea is unavoidable. Sprawled over an area of 176 acres, Tokyo Disney Sea is a beautiful theme park which will hold you captive with its Disney themed ports and Mediterranean Harbour. After exploring the park, you can enjoy a startling variety of dishes at its food joints.
6. Hamarikyu Gardens: Featuring saltwater lakes and manicured landscapes, Hamarikyu Gardens is a verdant space cradled in the laps of Sumida River. It also encompasses small tea houses from where you can devour the 360-degree view of its mesmerizing landscapes. If you are a photo fanatic, feel free to capture alone the beauty of the garden in your camera or click some memorable pictures with your family members.
7. Harajuku: Here is a trendsetting district for all those fashion junkies who can't wait to explore the latest trends in Japan. From streets swarming with people slaying in the latest styles to creperies and fashion boutiques, Harajuku has everything needed to upgrade your fashion statement. If you want to head straight to the best markets in the town, visit Takeshita Dori and Omotesando.
8. Akihabara: A paradise on earth for technology junkies, Akihabara is studded with numerous technological and gaming markets. The place boasts of several restaurants and themed cafes where you can indulge in gaming sessions while sipping on your favourite drink. With high-quality electronic gadgets and gaming equipment in its reserve, Akihabara is a must-visit spot for all the tech lovers.
9. Tokyo National Museum: Want to delve deeper into the history of Tokyo city? If yes, then don't forget to include Tokyo National Museum as a sightseeing spot in your Tokyo tour packages. One of the oldest museums in Japan, Tokyo National Museum will hold your attention with its culturally-rich collection and classic architecture. It comprises six large buildings which have the best national and historical collection in their reserve. In addition to these permanent displays, the museum also organizes temporary exhibitions for the visitors. There is a massive hall outside the museum where you can explore the beautiful paintings of Japan's most celebrated artist, Kuroda Seiki.
10. Kabukicho: Want to get a sneak-peek into the vibrant nightlife of Tokyo? Head to the sleepless district of Kabukicho and find yourself surrounded by numerous hotels, restaurants, bars, and arcades. The district is mostly known for its host and hostess bars where visitors are entertained by hosts in several themed costumes.
Things to Do on Tokyo TripHere are some of the best things to do in Tokyo:
1. Head for Asakusa tour: Being one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tokyo, Asakusa is home to a plethora of sightseeing spots which covers sacred destinations, as well as, entertainment zones. Whether you wish to offer your prayers at the Sensoji Temple or you are willing to hop on the Sumida River Cruise, this magical district has something for everyone. While here, you can also head for a shopping spree at the Nishi Sando shopping street which is swarmed with several tiny shops.
2. Attend a tea ceremony: Japanese natives share a never-ending love for tea, so if you are in Tokyo, you can't miss out on its signature tea ceremony. Apart from introducing you to Japanese manners and customs, this ceremony will also serve you with a unique experience to take back home. Meanwhile attending the ceremony, you can also sip on your favourite matcha tea to calm down your senses.
3. Enjoy a shopping spree in Akihabara: Popularly known as Electric Town, Akihabara is a one-stop destination for all those shopaholics who are eager to stock up their wardrobes with trendy clothes. In addition to being a shopper's paradise, it is also a perfect spot to discover the fast-paced nightlife of the city. From cosplay bars and maid cafes to theatres, and clubs, the district has everything to put you into a party mood.
4. Set your adrenaline pumping at Disneyland: Sprawled over an area of 115 acres, Tokyo Disneyland is a popular entertainment spot for vacationers who are accompanied by kids and family. The property encompasses several sections including Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and Westernland where you can enjoy a vast variety of slides. In addition to Disneyland, the park also houses Tokyo DisneySea, an aquarium, and a water park. With so much in its reserve, Disneyland is a must-include destination in your Tokyo trip package.
5. Go for Sumo Museum tour: If you are easily intrigued by sports like wrestling, you can't leave Tokyo without exploring its Sumo Museum. The museum has beautifully captured the glorious history of this sport by depicting it in its paintings, memorabilia, and block prints. It is also a part of the popular Kokugikan stadium which is known to organize several wrestling matches.
6. Enjoy Cherry Blossom Festival at Yasukuni Shrine: If you happen to visit Tokyo between March and May, you can't leave the city without attending its popular Cherry Blossom Festival. Though the entire city of Tokyo remains dotted with cherry blossom trees in this season, the best place to witness the festival is at Yasukuni Shrine where you will find around 600 decorated cherry trees. To add a dash of fun into the celebration, it is hosted by popular sumo wrestlers which makes it a must to add to your Tokyo tour packages.
7. Enjoy the vibrant nightlife at Roppongi: Looking for the best nightlife spots to include in your Tokyo travel package? If yes, then head to Roppongi where you will be spoiled for choices with numerous bars, clubs, and restaurants. In addition to this, you can also attend sports matches or robot exhibitions which are frequently organized over here. Whether you are a luxury traveller or budget vacationer, Roppongi has something for everyone.
8. Embark on a day trip to Onjuku Beach: If you are eager to explore the outskirts of Tokyo, there is no better place, to begin with than Onjuku Beach. From its soft sand where you can unwind in utmost peace to its grand camel statue topped by two kings from the Middle East, everything about Onjuku is unique and beautiful.
9. Relish a delectable dinner at the Robot Restaurant: Reckoned as one of the most popular getaways in Tokyo, Robot Restaurant awaits your presence with its outstanding theatrical performances and scrumptious food choices. On your visit to this place, enjoy the stage show presented by skilled dancers and robots while munching on your preferred seafood. If you are a food junkie, Robot Restaurant deserves a special place in your Tokyo tour packages.
10. Visit Cat Café: The streets of Japan are flecked with several unusual cafes but if you want to make the most out of these café tours, don't forget to visit the popular Cat Café in Nekorobi. The café forms an ideal hangout spot for all those pet lovers who fancy the idea of owning a feline. While here, you can spend a relaxed day playing with your cute furry friends, as well as, grab a quick bite or sip on your favourite drink.
Browse through a wide range of Japan packages from different cities like: Japan Tour Packages From Mumbai, Japan Tour Packages From Chennai, Japan Tour Packages From Kerala, Japan Tour Packages From Bangalore, Japan Tour Packages From Kolkata, Japan Tour Packages From Delhi, Japan Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Japan Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Japan Tour Packages From Kochi.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.