1. Berjaya Praslin Resort: For only-one-of-its-kind hideaway amidst pristine seascape, Berjaya Praslin Resort has truly made its mark on the Cote D’Or beach. Make the most of this tropical island gateway by choosing this luxurious resort in Praslin Seychelles. some of the exclusive recreational activities the resort offers you are sunset cruises, marine sports and island tours amidst unending tropical greenery. In a luxury yacht you can sail across the turquoise ocean and celebrate your special day in style. The Praslin Island resort has its own sun-kissed beaches where you can enjoy an immersive sojourn in the embrace of Mother Nature.
- Location: Anse Volbert Praslin, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Soundproof rooms, bar/lounge, sun loungers/beach chairs, Wi-Fi, rooms with mountain/pool/ocean view, safe, electric kettle
- Price: Rs. 8,356
2. Pirogue Lodge: An idyllic family owned property comprising small hotels with 6 elegantly decorated sea facing rooms in each. Located along the northern coastline of Praslin Island, Pirogue Lodge is an ideal retreat to spend your holiday in Seychelles and let yourself be lulled by the calm sea breeze all the day. State-of-the-art facilities and amicable staff are always at your disposal to facilitate any activity or special events such as a wedding or boat excursion or BBQ party.
- Location: Cote D’Or, Praslin, Seychelles
- Amenities: Cleansing cosmetics, private balcony, tea/coffee maker, satellite TV, ocean view, personal safe, boat excursions, wedding arrangements, big game fishing
- Price: Rs. 14, 089
3. Coco de Mer Hotel and Black Parrot Suites: This is one of the unique resorts in Praslin Seychelles which reflects a striking blend of tradition and originality with spacious rooms, sprawling ground, private location and stunning view of nature from every corner of the resort. Laying over a whopping 200 acres of greenery the 4-star property is named after the rare Coco de Mer palm tree which grows in abundance around the resort. The Black Parrot Suites are a junior suite wing that are perched atop an imposing granite rock offering incredible views of the Indian Ocean.
- Location: Anse Bois de Rose Bay, Anse Bois de Rose Praslin, Praslin Island 22965, Seychelles
- Amenities: Sun deck, sun terrace, gift shop, sun loungers/beach chairs, manicure, waxing service, couples massage, body wrap, water activities, fitness/spa changing rooms, pool with view, allergy free rooms, private beach, suites, rooms with ocean/pool view
- Price: Rs. 32,663
4. Hotel Raffles Seychelles: Touched by the opal hued Indian Ocean, powdered beaches, and verdant hills and lulled by perpetual tropical climate are the private pool villas of Raffles Seychelles. The luxuriously equipped resort set a perfect venue for destination wedding or unforgettable honeymoon or a special date. Spend your dream vacation at one of the 86 villas that are exclusively designed according to the type of view it offers such as Panoramic View Villa, Partial Ocean View Pool Villa and likewise. Recline with a glass of champagne at the Denzil Bar Lounge and be witness to the changing hues of the sky at sunset.
- Location: Anse Takamaka Baie Sainte Anne Praslin PRASLIN, Seychelles
- Amenities: Private beach, sitting area, minibar, complimentary toiletries, wellness treatment, poolside bar, kid friendly buffet, suites
- Price: Rs. 77,518
5. Dhevatara Beach Hotel: Settled peaceably amidst seamless tropical greenery, sun-kissed beaches, turquoise sea and a soothing climate to embrace you is what makes your experience at Dhevatara Beach Hotel unforgettable. You will discover yourself cocooned in luxury and comfort as you let yourself be pampered with Creole hospitality, spoilt in special spa massage, feast on local cuisines or sleep in a palm fringed hammock. The 5-star Praslin island Seychelles resort also offers an incredible venue for destination weddings or celebrating your special day in the tropical wonderland.
- Location: Grand Anse, Praslin, Seychelles
- Amenities: A la carte restaurant, infinity pool, spa, bar/lounge, underwater activities, deluxe suites, wedding service
- Price: Rs. 36, 506
6. Constance Lemuria Praslin Seychelles: As you step into its premises of this plush property which is ostensibly crafted by nature with a world of luxury for the guests to sink into. It fairly boasts of being one of the most unique resorts in Praslin Seychelles with its 18-hole championship golf course-the only one in Seychelles. The interior of the resort is aesthetically decorated using thatch palm, pink granite, wood and stone to create a cocoon of luxury and warmth. Let your kids enjoy an island excursion, culinary activities or scavenger hunt under the guidance of fully trained coordinators.
- Location: Anse Kerlan, Praslin Seychelles 6170, Seychelles
- Amenities: Private beach and balcony, VIP room facilities, minibar, golf course, tennis court, canoeing, butler service, fitness centre/gym, sauna, swim-up bar, bicycle rental, bridal suite, family rooms, currency exchange
- Price: Rs. 65,644
7. Ocean Jewels Resort: One of the most sought-after romantic retreats in Seychelles where you can enjoy comfortable stay and let yourself be pampered with a surfeit of luxury amenities. You can enjoy breakfast in the tropical settings of the resort’s garden or sit with a cocktail on the beach and watch a surreal sunset in the skyline. The rooms are well-equipped with a private sitting area and kitchenette as to provide you a homely accommodation along with opportunities to relax and indulge in luxury.
- Location: Amitie, Grand Anse, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: BBQ, beach loungers, terrace, outdoor pool, picnic area, complimentary breakfast, kitchenette, gift shop, family rooms
- Price: Rs. 12,768
8. Acajou Beach Resort: Nestled amidst rare palm groves in a romantic island which was once described as the General of Khartoum as “a sight of the original garden of Eden” is one of the plushest resorts in Praslin Seychelles. The rooms of this resort are categorised into standard, superior, deluxe, family and self-catering apartments each endowed with a private balcony which overlooks the vast ocean. you can enjoy an afternoon tea or evening aperitif and simultaneously immerse in Creole flair at Chapo! Bar and Lounge or Les Boucaniers restaurant of the resort.
- Location: Anse Volbert, Cote d'Or, Praslin, Seychelles
- Amenities: Deluxe rooms, self-catering apartments, kitchenette, individual safe, private balcony, gym, massage parlour, baby-sitting etc.
- Price: Rs. 20,162
9. Le Domaine de la Réserve: Settled amidst the blissful backdrop of Anse Petite Cour on Praslin Island, this welcoming Praslin island Seychelles resort comprises a cluster of Creole style buildings. With 39 key features, the property promises you of a true Seychellois feel once you step into its compound. Being located within the periphery of the Curieuse Island Marine National Park and with easy access to the beach, you can spend your vacation in an arboreal haven and indulge in an array of marine activities.
- Location: Anse Petite Cour, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, airport shuttle, beach chairs/sun loungers, evening entertainment, poolside bar, private balcony/ beach, ocean view rooms
- Price: Rs. 30,765
10. Les Lauriers Eco Hotel: If you are looking for an unforgettable and personal holidaymaking experience, Les Lauriers Eco Hotel has to be in your priority list. The resort in Praslin Seychelles comprises 13 new buildings and 20 rooms that are decked in keeping with the cultural vibe of Seychelles. It is a family run property surrounded by a tropical garden dotted with endemic plants and trees where guests can unwind and while away. The most notable feature of this resort is its swimming pool with 3 interconnected pools and a swim up bar.
- Location: Cote D'or, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island SC Seychelles
- Amenities: Tea/coffee maker, walk-in shower, sitting area, shallow end in pool, alfresco dining area, wine/champagne, walking tours, kids’ meal, family rooms, pool view rooms, suites
- Price: Rs. 23, 348
11. Treasure Island Retreat: The most promising attribute of this resort in Praslin Seychelles is its access to viewing the surreal sunset from its fully appointed apartments inside the property building. Guests can sit and relax in the garden and enjoy barbecue under the star-studded sky. The quixotic natural setting and elegantly decorated interior invites you to spend a hassle-free and luxurious vacation.
- Location: 1 Anse Kerlan, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Access to healthcare professionals, well-sanitized cutlery and tableware, garden, BBQ facilities, terrace, kitchenette, Wi-Fi
- Price: Rs. 15018
12. Bliss Hotel Praslin: Located in the heart of the tropical paradise in between the pristine beaches of Grand Anse and Coco De Mer, Bliss Hotel Praslin offers an exotic and romantic escapade for tourists. The property comprises 15 well-appointed chalets made of granite and local wood with beautifully crafted interior inspired by Seychelle’s celebrated tropical setting.
- Location: Grand Anse, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, spa, bar/lounge, private beach, tennis court, non-smoking rooms, suites
- Price: Rs. 22, 274
13. Chez Bea Luxury Villa: The 5-star resort in Praslin Seychelles fairly prides itself in offering ‘a home away from home’ ambiance with its impeccable hospitality and high-end amenities to all discerning clients. Being at close proximity to the Cote D’Or Beach which is one of the most privileged beaches of Praslin Island, you can indulge in various aquatic recreations with boat charters and hire crafts. You have plentiful options for meals ranging from concocting your own platter in the kitchen of the resort to savouring delicious themed buffets or Creole fusion platters at Le Dauphin.
- Location: Marie-Jeanne Estate, Praslin
- Amenities: Private transfer, sightseeing, activities, tropical massage, beauty therapy, kitchenette, BBQ
- Price: Rs. 11,000
14. Cote d’Or Lodge: Tucked peacefully away in the Anse Volbert Bay the property offers a lavish stay in its fully furnished 36 rooms across the building with marvellous views of the Indian Ocean. It is highly acclaimed for serving delicious Creole, Italian and other global cuisines while the bar offers innovative cocktails and mocktails that are worth a try. The management arranges excursions and outings such as deep fishing, canoeing and windsurfing on request.
- Location: Cote d'or- Praslin, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Amenities: Private balcony, mini bar, complimentary toiletries, breakfast buffet, free parking, bridal suite, smoking/non-smoking rooms
- Price: Rs. 20, 249
15. Hotel L’Archipel: Settled amidst idyllic settings of a tropical paradise island, Hotel L’Archipel is a hot favourite of tourists for offering an impressive sea view from all its rooms. The property is located in the north-eastern side of Praslin at the end of the famous Cote d’Or Bay overlooking the private beach of Anse Government. A major attraction of this resort is a special Creole night where you can participate in live entertainment and Moutya dance and gorge on to a wide variety of delectable Creole platters after the event.
- Location: Anse Government, Au Cap, Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Amenities: Bicycle rental, poolside bar, currency exchange, breakfast buffet, private balcony and beach, suites
- Price: Rs. 43,757
16. Paradise Sun Hotel: The sea facing bungalows of French-Creole elan that overlook the property’s tropical garden promise you of a truly barefoot relaxation amidst the postcard beauty of an island nation. Among the unique features of this Praslin island Seychelles resort is Paradise Sun Buffet that plates up a different cuisine at every night of the week. After spending a day full of underwater activities, end your day with a rejuvenating spa session with all organic ingredients in an idyllic nook of the resort’s garden.
- Location: Cote D’Or Anse Volbert Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Amenities: Buffet breakfast, evening entertainment, pool/beach towels, sauna, sun loungers/ beach chairs, massage service, sun umbrellas, concierge, water sports, private balcony, ocean view rooms
- Price: Rs. 29,223
17. Palm Beach Hotel: A seamless mix of value, comfort and a plethora of amenities make Palm Beach traveller’s first choice when it comes to selecting Praslin island Seychelles resorts. If you want to enjoy Indian food during your stay in a far-off land, consider visiting the Le Relax Beach Resort which is at a stone throw distance from Palm Beach.
- Location: Grand Anse Beach, Grand Anse, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Breakfast buffet, outdoor pool, boasting, hiking, BBQ, family rooms/ocean view, sitting area, complimentary welcome drink
- Price: Rs. 12,678
18. Le Duc De Praslin: Located in an “out of the world” site with high class facilities and widest choice of luxury accommodation, Le Duc De Praslin is truly considered a “jewel of Cote D’Or’. Step a few steps out of your luxurious retreat and you can feast your eyes on the azure sea lapping the shimmering white beach. With exquisite dining options and state-of-art hospitality Le Duc De offers you a holiday experience of a lifetime. Canopy of coconut groves, turquoise sea waters, flower decorated palm arch and shimmering beach all conjure up images for a perfect destination wedding.
- Location: Cote d’Or Beach, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, lounge bar, garden, magna pool, outdoor pool, spa, minibar, airport concierge
- Price: Rs. 34,787
19. La Pointe Beach Huts: An idyllic spot lying 100 metres from the beach in St. Sauveur to the south of Praslin. The Praslin island Seychelles resort comprises three independent chalets nestled amidst sprawling gardens which offer stunning views of the ocean. In the private pool you can while away in a relaxing mood.
- Location: La Pointe, St Sauveur, Praslin, Seychelles
- Amenities: Fishing, canoeing, diving, BBQ, garden, airport concierge, free parking
- Price: Rs, 8,000
20. Villas Des Alizes- For a special honeymoon celebration in tropical paradise island, look no further than Villas des Alizes which offers a relaxing hideout in its garden villas and beach suites. The highly recommended resort in Praslin Seychelles is located in Amitie, on the southwestern coast of Praslin and midway between the airport and the town of Grand Anse. If you want to restrict your dining within Indian cuisines, visit the popular Indian restaurant such as Les relax Beach resort that serves sumptuous Indian platters to the guests.
- Location: Amitie, Grand Anse, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Amenities: En suite (bathroom, kitchen and living room), terrace, beach suites, breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi, private gazebo