With their boastful views of the ocean and its accompanying beaches, the Male Maldives resorts promise that your experience at the city will be an unparalleled one. Offering luxurious rooms, world-class amenities and the highest quality of comfort, these resorts are tailored to meet the needs and interests of every guest.
Whether you’re looking for a pocket-friendly stay or an opulent getaway, the resorts in Male Maldives offer plenty of options for all. From the budget stays offered by Relax Beach Inn and Canopus Retreats, to the lavish getaways at Kandima Maldives or Meeru Island Resort and Spa- the experience here caters to all tastes and interests.
Whether you’re a nature lover or an adventure junkie, these Male Maldives best resorts offer a home to all. Whether you opt for the nature trips and jungle excursions offered by Sun Island Resort, or the fantastic water sport facilities available at resorts like Kurumba or Paradise Island- these resorts make sure that your time spent here is an unforgettable one.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Male
Which are the best resorts in Male Maldives?
1. Relax Beach Inn: A budget accommodation with beachfront rooms, this modest resort offers an experience as relaxing as promised by its name. The spacious, well furnished rooms at the resort are equipped either with a balcony or a rooftop terrace, commanding excellent views of the sea.
Room facilities include television sets, wireless connections, free Wi-Fi and more. The resort offers private beach access along with a number of water sport facilities as well, such as diving and fishing.
Location: Beach Road, Hulhumale, Maldives.
2. Kandima Maldives: Nestled on a secluded island, Kandima Maldives is one of the most luxurious resorts in Male Maldives. The stunning property features 264 studios and villas, with upgraded rooms featuring private pools and Jacuzzis of their own.
Ten separate restaurants and bars promise a gastronomic adventure for all guests arriving here. With its own diving centre, Kandima is notably one of the best Male Maldives resorts for water sports. The resort also features a sports arena, an art studio, a children’s play area and a spa.
Location: Kaneeru Villa, Orchid Magu Malé, 20212, Maldives.
3. Kurumba Maldives: A stunning island resort with cosmopolitan designs, Kurumba Maldives offers an ideal blend of luxury and comfort. The opulently furnished rooms and villas at the resort come with world-class amenities, with upgraded villas featuring private pool areas.
With more than ten different eateries, the culinary experience offered by Kurumba remains unparalleled. Villa dining and seaside dining are also offered here. Children’s clubs, water sports, nighttime entertainment programmers and the resort’s spa add to the luxury of Kurumba.
Location: Vihamanaafushi, North Male Atoll 08340, Maldives.
4. Sun Island Resort and Spa: A peaceful island resort with luxe villas and bungalows, Sun Island offers a tranquil retreat in the heart of nature. One of the best resorts in Male Maldives to get a taste of the islands’ natural wealth, Sun Island Resort offers activities such as diving, snorkeling, and nature trips, along with amenities such as a private bird sanctuary, a jungle restaurant and much more. Dining options at the resort includes six separate eateries, including a seaside diner.
Location: Nalaguraidhoo, Maldives.
5. Paradise Island Resort: One of the best resorts in Male Maldives, Paradise Island offers lavish villas with the most luxurious facilities. The pool, beach, garden and water villas at the resort promise the view of a lifetime.
Upgraded villas feature their own private pool and deck area. The eclectic dining options at the resort also include a lagoon diner over the sea. Private beaches, outdoor pools, and a number of underwater sport activities offered by the villa lets you explore the best that Maldives’ marine life has to offer.
Location: Lankanfinolhu North, Maldives.
6. Holiday Island Resort and Spa: Set in pristine beaches, Holiday Island offers a stunning island retreat for families and couples alike. The superior beach bungalows at the resort feature outdoor showers, pools, and splendid views of the Indian ocean. The in-house restaurant at the resort features indoor as well as outdoor dining options.
Location: Dhiffushi, 00140, Maldives.
7. Canopus Retreats: Offering stunning views of the turquoise lagoons, this two-story guest house in Thulusdhoo promises a modest yet comfortable stay. Modern, well-furnished rooms fitted with all mainstream amenities offer an amiable retreat. Some rooms come with views to the ocean. The guesthouse also features beachfront restaurants, cafes and bars.
Location: Athiri Magu, Thulusdhoo 08040, Maldives.
8. Bandos Island Resort: One of Male Maldives’ best resorts, this laidback resort offers upscale rooms fitted with all lavish facilities. Superior villas come with added amenities such as their own private plunge pools and sun decks.
Diners at the resort include indoor restaurants, seaside eateries as well as poolside lounges and bars. Owing to their special range of intimate private dinners, Bandos is also one of the best Male Maldives resorts for couples. Added amenities include a spa, a dive centre, boat excursions and much more.
Location: North Male atoll, 08480, Maldives.
9. Jen Maldives: Located in a commercial area, this luxury property offers luxe rooms for stay. The suites and villas at the resort come with amenities such as floor to ceiling windows, rainfall showers, television sets, tea and coffee making equipment and more.
The restaurant features an outdoor infinity pool along with a poolside restaurant, as well as three more eateries and cafes. A resort gym and spa services are also offered here.
Location: Ameer Ahmed Magu, Malé 20096, Maldives.
10. Meeru Island Resort and Spa: Nestled amidst dazzling white beaches and turquoise waters, Meeru Island is one of the most visually appealing Male Maldives resorts.
The stunning beach, water and garden villas at the resort promise an experience of a lifetime to its residents. Multiple dining options at the resort promise a culinary adventure. With its special romantic and honeymoon packages, Meeru Island Resort and Spa is one of the best Male Maldives resorts for honeymooning couples.
Location: Meeru Island, North Male Atoll, Maldives.
Also Read: Top Maldives Attractions
What are the famous resorts in Male for honeymoon?
1. Gili Lankanfushi: Perched atop the Indian Ocean, Gili Lankanfushi is one of the best Male Maldives resorts for honeymoon. The intimate water villas at the resort promise a tranquil getaway in the heart of the ocean. Private dining options add to the charm of a vacation here.
2. Baros Island Resort: One of the most luxurious resorts in Maldives, Baros Island offers uber-luxe villas with ocean and beach views. The resort offers a number of couple-centric activities, making it one of the Male Maldives best resorts for holidaying couples.
3. Mirihi Island Resort: Located on a secluded island, this tranquil island resort offers a scenic getaway for couples on their honeymoon. Eclectic diners, water excursions and other facilities at the resort promise a happening stay for all couples arriving here.
4. Taj Exotic Resort and Spa: A five star resort boasting of magnificent villas and regal services, Taj Exotica is one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations in Male.
Suggested Read: Water Villas in Maldives with Scenic Views
How much does a night in Male resorts cost?
A night in Male resorts can cost anywhere between Rs. 5,000 per night to Rs. 1,50,000 per night. Budget resorts such as Relax Beach Inn usually offer rooms at pocket-friendly rates, while luxury resorts such as Sun Island Resort generally charge on the higher side. Tariff rates increase during peak tourist season.
What is the best time to visit Male city of Maldives?
The best time to visit Male in Maldives is during the winter months, between November to February. During this time, the weather here remains cool and pleasant, offering plenty of sightseeing options. Water sports offered by some of the Male Maldives best resorts at the beaches here are also best enjoyed during this season.
Which are the best resorts in Male with a private pool?
1. Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa: Nestled on a private island, this luxe resort features opulent rooms. Upgraded villas also feature private pools of their own. Added amenities at the resort include a spa, a gym and 4 restaurants.
2. Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: This five-star property is known for its lavish villas with private plunge pools. Refine dining options and spa add to the opulent charm of the resort.
3. Kandima Maldives: With stunning views to the beach, this upscale resort offers luxury villas with private amenities such as private pools and sun decks.
4. Kurumba Maldives: An ideal blend of luxury and comfort, Kurumba Maldives offers luxe villas for stay. Upgraded rooms also come with private plunge pools of their own.
Must Read: 50 Things to do in Maldives