1. Suryagarh Palace: The extravagant fort structure of this palace turned hotel offers a sneak peek into the glorious past of the location. It is a five star luxurious resort that fulfils the dream of staying in a fort for every traveller. The palace is surrounded by glittering sand dunes to an extensive distance that also caters to your feel of nestling amidst the desert.
The state of the art amenities offered by this best place to stay in Jaisalmer desert will definitely surpass your expectation levels. This hotel is your go to place if you want to taste the well-preserved royalty and tradition of the royals of Jaisalmer.
Location: Kahala Phata, Sam Road, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Spa, Gym, Dining, swimming pool and others.
Price: Starting from INR 7000 per night.
2. Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa: The Marriott brand has an exquisite resort in the heart of the golden city of Rajasthan. The resort offers an exotic spa treatment, sparkling outdoor pool, great dining options and much more to its guests.
The staff is super-attentive and won’t leave a chance to make you feel pampered at their place. The spectacular backdrop of the resort helps you get a glance of the breath-taking beauty of the golden city.
Location: Jaisalmer - Sam - Dhanana Rd, Police Line, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001.
Amenities: Free Wi-Fi Access, 24-Hour Room Service, Fitness center, Spa and more.
Price: Starting from INR 6500 per night.
3. Mirvana Nature Resort & Camp: A perfect abode for all kinds of travellers, be it the families, couples or the solo travellers, this resort nestles around 55 kilometres from the city. It is ideal for the travellers looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The huge swimming pool under the crystal clear sky is perfect to start your day with here. It also fulfils the desire of camping if one looks out for the same which makes it one of the best places to stay in jaisalmer.
Location: R.G.Farms, Sodakore, Rajasthan 345001.
Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi and others.
Price: Starting from INR 4500 per night.
4. Club Mahindra Jaisalmer: This exquisite resort ranks in the list of the most recommended ones for which you don’t have to break your banks. It is located in the outskirts of the city and has interiors inspired from the Haveli Style. One can treat their eyes with the gorgeous views of the desert from their accommodations here. The Jaisalmer Fort is also located at just a stone throw away distance from this resort.
Location: New Civil Airport Road, Thwaha, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001.
Amenities: Laundry Service, Free Parking, Bar, Restaurant, swimming pool, dining and more.
Price: Starting from INR 4000 per night.
5. Desert Tulip Hotel & Resort: This great resort is an epitome of classic accommodations, exemplary amenities and exceptional hospitality. It is also abode to 2 elegant restaurants where you can feast your taste buds with mouth-watering Rajasthani cuisine and others.
One can also choose to relax and rejuvenate on their stays here through their state of the art spa treatments. The royal Haveli like interiors will surely offer you a vibe of nestling in a royal palace and will make you relax on the choice you made out of the tons of places to stay in Jaisalmer.
Location: Indira Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Business Center, bar, free parking, room service and more.
Price: Starting from INR 12,000 per night.
6. Heritage Queen Sam Desert Camp & Resort: Nestling amidst the beauty of the desert can be best experienced with your stays at this great resort. It will cater to all the adventures you look forward to in your camping in the desert and will offer you a plethora of other experiences too. One can also enjoy a safari tour of the same desert. For the families staying here, the resort offers great fun activities for the children.
Location: Heritage Queen Sam Road, Near Toll Gate, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Shuttle service, business center, free parking and more.
Price: Starting from INR 3400 per night.
7. Golden Haveli: This hotel is best known for its spacious rooms, personalised services and warm hospitality. The accommodations are equipped with state of the art amenities for the comfort of the guests like air-conditioning, satellite television, fan, study table, balcony/sit out, dressing table, desk, wardrobe and much more. Another highlight is its rooftop restaurant that bestows the best views of the surroundings of the golden city of Jaisalmer.
Location: Opp Nagar Parishad, Bera Rd, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Roof-top restaurant, bar, laundry service, meeting rooms and more.
Price: Starting from INR 2600 per night.
8. Gorbandh Palace: For the travellers looking for accommodations in budget, this is one the unmatchable places to stay in Jaisalmer. Every corner of this place bestows a royal charm that fascinates everyone here.
The spa and salon are the other highlights of this place that attracts the guests. This royal retreat is abode to 83 rooms in total and a great restaurant both of which are frequented by domestic travelers as well as by foreign tourists.
Location: 1, Tourist Complex, Sam Road, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Salon, Spa, Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Laundry Service and more.
Price: Starting from INR 1800 per night.
9. Hoetl The Royal Court Jaisalmer: This hotel is an architectural delight to nestle in where the rooms are thoughtfully designed keeping in mind the taste and requirement of every kind of traveller.
The multi-cuisine restaurant offers the best delicacies by the expert chefs while the magnificent ambience caters to the beauty of this place. The ideal location of this resort close to the airport makes it one of the most chosen places for accommodation by the guests.
Location: New Civil Airport Road, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Swimming pool, spa, parking space, laundry service, AC in rooms and more.
Price: Starting from INR 15,000 per night.
10. Hotel Rang Mahal: For a luxury hospitality experience, book your rooms in this extravagant fort like hotel that mesmerises the visitor from its very first sight. The rooms are adorned with subtle hues and include a wide range of state of the art amenities for the guests comfort.
The turquoise coloured waters will lure you for a dive while the exquisite interiors will make you feel like a royal. Make this best choice out of the many places to stay in Jaisalmer and enjoy your heart out.
Location: 5, Hotel Complex, Sam Road, Post Box No.50, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Swimming pool, bar, restaurant, gym, beauty spa and more.
Price: Starting from INR 4000 per night.