Denpasar tour packages allow you to explore this alluring city of Bali which is the prime hub of the province of Indonesia. It is a hustling-bustling city with multiple cultures to witness. It is further beautified with ancient temples, beautiful palaces as well as museums. The locals are extremely friendly as well as hospitable. Many of the beautiful offerings of Denpasar can be explored by taking a walking tour. It is quite easy and a comfortable way of sightseeing. It is also no less than heaven for the shopaholics all around. It offers remarkable items to shop for. Denpasar houses various events and tourists might be able to witness a few while touring the beautiful place. Some of the events that you much watch out for includes art exhibitions, puppet shows, theatre shows, dance shows etc.
Pasta Kesenian, an art festival of Bali is a month of festivity. There are daily performances, exhibitions showcasing handicrafts, cultural events etc. This is considered to be an ideal time to visit this beautiful place. Performers from all around Bali drop in the main cities to showcase their talent and participate in the festivities. During this festive time, one can taste various local cuisines. There are a wide variety of temples located in Denpasar that can be explored on a visit. These temples give an in-depth knowledge of the culture of Bali. Delicacies popular in Indonesia can be tried in Denpasar. There are exotic restaurants and eateries where you can help yourself with delicious and mouthwatering food. Denpasar also houses various activities that one can do on a honeymoon. Hence, if you are looking out for a place to head for your honeymoon then Denpasar can be surely considered. You can also have a close encounter with wildlife while vacationing Denpasar as it houses various National parks as well. So, go and explore Denpasar tour packages.
People Also Ask About Denpasar Tours
What are the famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Denpasar?
Sightseeing attractions in this beautiful place called Denpasar include various historical as well as cultural sites. The places offer a combination of urban features along with a rustic touch that makes each location a unique one to be visited on your holiday. Some of the places worth a visit while touring Denpasar are as follows:
- Jagatnatha Temple (Pura Agung Jagatnatha)
- Alun-Alun Puputan
- Le Mayeur Museum
- Bali Provincial Public Museum
- Sindhu Beach
- Desa Budaya Kertalangu Cultural Village
- Lapangan Puputan Margarana
- Turtle Conservation and Education Centre (TCEC)
- Pura Agung Jagatnatha
- Fingerprint Painting Museum
- Sidik Jari Museum
- Denpasar Arts Centre
- Taman Budaya
- Sanur Beach
- Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Bali Museum
- Sakenan Temple
- Palace of Satria and the Royal Temples
- Pura Maospahit
- Shark Island
- Taman Wedhi Budaya Cultural Centre
- Ngurah Rai Mangrove Forest
Which are some famous cycling walking tours in Denpasar?
Denpasar offers various biking, walking as well as cycling opportunities to tourists where they can explore the beautiful place to the core. You can try out the following while touring Denpasar:
- Take a bike tour of the Haunted Valley as well as Yeh Gangga. You will come across beautiful sea cliffs, sandy beaches, temples, river valleys, rice plantations, villages as well as the southwestern coast.
- Take a biking tour along the beautiful coast of Sanur and take stops at various traditional food joints. Try out Balinese delicacies here while admiring the Sanur region.
- You can take up a tour to Sanur, walk along the beach and adore the sunset.
- Cycle through the admirable Sanur village and have a sea walking experience.
- Go riding to East Bali starting from a village named Puntung and explore the countryside including rural rice plantations and farms.
Which are the best art and culture tours available in Denpasar?
You can visit the following attractions in Denpasar to witness the culture and art of the place:
- Museum Negeri Propinsi Bali - Will give you an in-depth detail of the Balinese culture.
- Pura Jagatnatha - An attraction crafted in 1953. It is dedicated to god Sanghyang Widi, the supreme god of Balinese locals.
- Taman Wedhi Budaya - An art center located in the eastern part of Denpasar.
- Bajra Sandhi Monument - A popular park's centerpiece, built years ago depicts history.
- Puputan Square - Another historic beauty.
- Pura Maospahit - Built in the fourteenth century. This temple witnessed the earthquake of 1917.
What are the most romantic things to do on your Denpasar honeymoon tour?
There are several honeymoon destinations where you can make your fresh romantic moments and Denpasar is surely one of them. In your honeymoon planning, you must include Denpasar honeymoon tour as it can be filled with romantic things such as:
- Go for sailing, swimming or just lazily bask on the Sanur Beach with your partner.
- Have a romantic candlelight dinner at one of the best restaurants offering local delicacies.
- Visit the temples together.
- Visit the museums and have a taste of Balinese culture and craftsmanship.
- Take a much-required spa together post the tiring wedding ceremonies.
- Go for shopping in Sindhu Market, Denpasar and pamper your partner.
- Visit the TCEC Turtle Conservation and explore the excitement of your partner.
- Take a thrilling cycling or biking tour.
Which are the places for a wildlife experience in Denpasar?
Denpasar is one of such tourist attractions where you can have a great wildlife experience. There are various places where you can feel a close connection with a wide variety of animals and plants. The places that you can visit for such wonderful experience are as follows:
- Komodo National Park - This national park incorporates twenty-nine islands, major ones being Rinca, Komodo as well as Padar. It is spread in a total area of 1,733 km. It houses various species of animals as well as a wide range of flora and fauna.
- Seawalker tour at the famous Sanur beach - This will let you closely observe and admire animal life beneath the waters.
- You can visit Sambangan and admire the dolphins