1. Reggie's Camel Camp Osian: Reggie's Camel Camp offers the traditional desert experience. The camp overlooks the Osian town and the marvelous Thar Desert. You can explore the rural villages, understand the culture, and admire the magnificent beauty of the desert. On these trips, you will also come across several diversified wildlife like gazelles, peacocks, blue bulls, etc.
Location: Khetasar - Osian Rd, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Pool, safari bar, cabana area, dining areas, camel safari, jeep safari, desert excursion, temple tour, in-house troupe.
Price: For one night stay, 12,000 INR for a single tent and 13,000 INR for a double tent.
2. Safari camp Osian: The Safari Camp Osian is one of the permanent camps near the Osian Village. With the best camping near Jodhpur located amidst the dunes, you get the opportunity to witness the beautiful starry skies.
You can also admire the magnificent sunrise and sunset across the golden sands of the desert. The camp offers comfortable tents with local artisan decorating the interiors. These are equipped with toilets, modern amenities, and cold and hot showers.
Location: Pratap Nagar khasra no 808, Osian, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Meals, cocktails, jeep safari, camel safari, temple tours, and cultural entertainment.
Price: Starts from 1000 INR (Overnight camping).
3. Osian Sand Dunes Camps and Resort: Osian Sand Dunes Resort Camps offer private camps, deluxe rooms, and swiss tents. The tents are fitted with basic amenities, including a toilet and proper bedding.
You can also taste the authentic Rajasthani meals here. The evenings become even more memorable when you sit by the campfire and enjoy the cultural activities. It is the perfect escapade from the hustle of the cities.
Location: Khetasar - Osian Rd, Pratapnagar, Osian, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Room service, doctor on call, hot water bottles, backup generator, free parking, traditional restaurant, sightseeing, camel safari, campfire, village safari, and jeep safari.
Price: Provided on inquiry.
4. Camp Thar: Camp Thar provides the perfect opportunity to have an authentic desert experience. The friendly and experienced staff welcomes the guests and ensures that your stay is memorable and comfortable.
You can choose from several tent accommodations – Swiss, royal, or luxury. If you want, you can also opt for the luxury Dhani cottages. Delicious local delicacies are served in this camping near Jodhpur stay.
Location: Pratap Nagar Road, Jodhpur District, Osian, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Camel safari, jeep safari, ATV rides, cultural activities, free parking, on-site restaurant, Wi-Fi, free breakfast, swimming pool, and rooftop canopy bar.
5. Rohida Camp Osian: Surrounded by the mesmerizing Thar Desert and the dense Rohida trees, this camp offers adventure amidst the tranquility of nature. You can explore the stunning sand dunes and participate in various thrill-inducing activities. Enjoy the authentic meals and know more about the local culture.
Location: Rohida Camp, Pratap Nagar, Khetasar - Osian Rd, Osian, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Activities for the children, free parking, free breakfast, free internet, airport transportation, walking tour, jeep safari, camel safari, air conditioning and a business center with access to the internet.
Price: Starts from INR 6200 per person per night.
6. Thar Utsav Camp: The best way to explore the stunning desert of Rajasthan is to opt for the Thar Utsav Camp. It is the perfect blend of luxury and comfort. The location ensures that you can have a life-changing experience amidst nature. It is 55 km from the hustling Jodhpur city and offers the calming solace of nature around.
Location: Old Phalodi Road, After Railway Crossing, Osian – 342303, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Various types of accommodations, traditional welcome ceremony, swiss tents, gala evenings, camel safari, jeep safari, sand dune dinners, cultural programs, and theme weddings location.
Price: Starts from INR 8500 per person per night.