|Grand Group Tour to USA Coastal Cities
|13 days & 12 nights
|USA Group Tour to California and Vegas
|7 days & 6 nights
|USA East Coast Group Tour with Niagara Falls
|7 days & 6 nights
|Glimpse of New York with Circle Line Cruise
|5 days & 4 nights
|USA Vacation with Niagara Falls
|7 days & 6 nights
|7 Days Usa Tour Vegas LA San Francisco
|7 days & 6 nights
USA Tour Packages: Browse through a wide range of USA packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized USA trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Get onboard an exciting journey with Thrillophilia’s exclusive USA tour packages, meticulously crafted to create unforgettable memories for you and your loved ones. These tour packages offer a perfect blend of luxury and adventure, ensuring an enchanting experience in America. From USA honeymoon packages to group tours, we offer a range of holiday adventures for you to explore the country.
Whether you are a thrill-seeker looking for adventure or a couple seeking a relaxing escape, our thoughtfully curated USA trip packages cater to every preference. You can start your adventure in New York City, where iconic landmarks such as Times Square and the Statue of Liberty await for you to explore. Also, discover the beautiful landscapes of the Grand Canyon while marvelling at nature's grandeur, as well as San Francisco's bustling cultural scene.
You also have an opportunity to immerse yourself in the entertainment capital Los Angeles, by visiting Hollywood and its renowned Walk of Fame. From the historic charm of Boston, and the rich history of Washington D.C. to the musical vibes of Nashville and the stunning beaches of Miami - our packages provide you with the best of the USA.
Thrillophilia’s USA travel packages are designed in a way to offer you a hassle-free travel experience. From customised accommodations, transfers, sightseeing tours and activities to 24*7 expert guidance, we combine comfort and excitement into one single itinerary that promises you an unforgettable journey. So, book your USA tour packages with us and embark on a captivating adventure across the enchanting landscapes of the United States.
1. Atlanta: Established back in 1837, Atlanta happens to be the largest and capital city of Georgia. The sprawling urban city of Atlanta features dazzling skyscrapers, swanky shopping centers, upmarket restaurants, and an intoxicating nightlife.
2. Portland: Nicknamed as the ‘City of Roses’, Portland is often found in the USA travel package of couples. The largest city of Oregon, Portland is known for its laid-back atmosphere and a myriad of microbreweries.
3. San Antonio: Lying in south-central Texas, San Antonio is one of the largest cities in the United States. Some of the best experiences that compel travelers to include San Antonio in their USA trip package include helicopter rides, the Riverwalk tour, and ghost hunting tours.
4. Philadelphia: Lying in southeastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is a busy modern city with colonial architectural marvels. Its iconic cheesesteak sandwich and Liberty Bell are the reasons Philadelphia is included in the USA travel package of many travelers.
5. San Diego: Nestled on the border of Mexico, San Diego extrudes the exuberant Mexican culture. This place is also known for its gorgeous coastline that features pristine beaches, offering whale watching, sailing, seal-spotting, and surfing opportunities.
6. Sedona: Lying next to the iconic Grand Canyon, Sedona is known popularly for its religious retreats and flamboyant art scene. Flaunting brilliant landscapes, Sedona is also found in the USA tour package for many shutterbugs.
For Indian tourists planning a visit to the United States, obtaining a visa is a crucial step in the travel process. It is essential to apply and initiate the visa application process well in advance of the planned travel dates to ensure smooth and timely approval. The USA visa requirements for Indian citizens include essential documents such as a valid passport, proof of financial stability, travel itinerary, and a duly filled visa application form. Additionally, applicants may be required to attend a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
The visa application fee, payable in Indian Rupees (INR), varies depending on the visa category. It is advised to check the current fee structure on the official U.S. Department of State website or consult the respective embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
USA tours can be planned throughout the year. There are three primary seasons in the USA- The peak season, the shoulder season, and the waning season. Thrillophilia provides a wonderful experience to travellers who book USA tour packages at any time of the year as per their seasonal preferences.
1. Peak Season (Jun-Aug): Discover the USA at its liveliest during the summer months, where cities come alive with festivals, outdoor events, and ideal weather conditions. States like California, Montana, and Oregon offer perfect weather for sightseeing tours. This is also an ideal time to try kayaking on whitewater routes such as Gauley or Snake River. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere, enjoy bustling streets, go on and make the most of the diverse cultural activities happening around such as Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza.
2. Shoulder Season (Sep to Nov & Mar to May): During this season, spring and fall offer milder temperatures, fewer crowds, and a perfect balance between outdoor adventures and cultural exploration. If you are visiting during March-April, enjoy the vibrant bloom of the spring with the popular Cherry Blossom Festival and many outdoor concerts. Warm sunshine and blooming wildflowers as well as trees also make it ideal for exploring the mountains by taking up hikes and treks. Take advantage of the pleasant weather and discover the beauty of the USA without the hustle and bustle.
3. Waning Season (December to February): The waning season typically occurs in the winter months, from December to February. With colder temperatures, this period presents a unique charm for budget-conscious travellers. Enjoy serene landscapes, partake in winter sports such as skateboarding and skiing in selected regions, and explore attractions without the usual crowds.
By Air: Air transport is the most convenient mode while traveling to the USA from India. There are various direct and connecting flights from some major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai to New York and San Francisco. USA tour packages by Thrillophilia are created keeping in mind the flight times and give you seamless airport transfers.
Major Airlines: Air India, United Airlines, American Airlines
1. Washington, D.C.: Situated on the Potomac River, the capital of the USA is a prominent world political capital. The city is famous for its grid-like layout of the streets which are intersected by broad avenues. You can explore the numerous museums, monuments, and several other famous tourist spots here.
Make sure to visit the White House and the Capitol, national symbols, on your USA tour. Some other popular spots that you explore are The Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall and the Veterans Memorials, Washington Monument, National Space and Air Museum, Arlington National Cemetery, etc.
2. Las Vegas: The City of Las Vegas or simply Vegas is the major resort city most famous for its nightlife, gambling, shopping, entertainment, and fine dining. Being the global leader in the field of hospitality, this city is also called ‘Sin City’ for the variety of adult entertainment available here. On your trip to Las Vegas, make sure to explore the Strip, Fremont Street Experience, the Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides, Fountain show on the Bellagio Resort, High Roller Ferris Wheel, Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower, etc. You can also take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
3. Houston: Located near the Gulf of Mexico and the Galveston Bay, Houston is also known as the ‘Space City’, ‘the 713’, ‘ H town’, and ‘Bayou City’. This global city plays a prominent role in medicine, research, and culture. Houston is the best place to enjoy shopping, dining, exploring unique attractions, culture, and have fun experiences on your USA tour.
You can even enjoy the Livestock Show and Rodeo, the signature event of Houston. You can also visit the Space Center, Houston’s Museum District, the Houston Zoo, and go to Buffalo Bayou Park where you can walk, bike or paddle.
4. San Francisco: Founded in 1776, San Francisco is the financial, cultural, and commercial centre of North California. The steep rolling hills, the cool summer, fog, landmarks, cable cars, and a mix of architecture make it a famous tourist spot in the USA. This city houses five major banking institutions headquarters and many other famous brands and companies. When in San Francisco, make sure to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Legion of Honor, many other such tourist attractions.
5. Phoenix: Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix was settled as an agricultural community in 1867. It has a dry and warm climate and is most famous for its cultural attractions, abundant arts, historic neighbourhoods, numerous hotels and resorts, dining, and shopping. You can take part in various outdoor activities like hiking, camping, biking, climbing, and golf. Some other sightseeing places that you can visit here are the Musical Instrument Museum, Taliesin West, Heard Museum, Old Town Scottsdale, Desert Botanical Garden, etc.
6. New York: New York, the world’s most photographed city, has a major influence on entertainment, commerce, research, politics, education, technology, art, fashion, sports, and tourism. The Statue of Liberty and Times Square are the two main tourist attractions in New York and are a must-visit place on your USA tour. You can also enjoy the Broadway shows, shopping, and dining in the city. You can also explore the numerous museums and historic neighbourhoods here. Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, High Line, and the One World Observatory are some more famous spots for you to visit.
7. Miami: Also known as the ‘Capital of Latin America’, is a popular spot for international visitors. PortMiami is the largest port for cruise ships in the world, earning it the name ‘Cruise Capital of the America’. You can enjoy the great weather, beaches, sports, culture, history, and entertainment. You can explore Miami Beach, Art Deco Historic District, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Everglades National Park, Little Havana and Calle Ocho, Bayside Marketplace, etc. You can also see various animals at Zoo Miami and Jungle Island.
8. New Orleans: Situated along the Mississippi River, New Orleans serves as a major port and is most famous for its Creole cuisine, unique dialects, distinct music, and Mardi Gras, annual festivals and celebrations. Make sure to explore Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, famous for its Spanish and French Creole architecture and its nightlife. It is the ‘most unique’ city in the USA where you can take a tour on a horse-drawn carriage or on the Steamboat Natchez. You can also visit Jackson Square, Preservation Hall, St. Louis Cathedral, etc.
9. Los Angeles: Famous for its Hollywood entertainment industry, ethnic diversity, and the Mediterranian climate, L.A. was founded in 1781. You can enjoy shopping, explore museums, and taste delicious cuisine. The beaches and warm climate also attract many tourists in the City of Los Angeles. While on your USA tour, do not forget to visit L.A., and see Universal Studios Hollywood, Hollywood, the Getty Centre, Griffith Park and Observatory, and Santa Monica. The Disneyland Resort here is an ideal spot for some family fun time.
10. Chicago: Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago was incorporated in 1837 as a city and is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies such as Boeing, McDonald’s, Kraft Heinz, Walgreens, and United Airlines Holdings. It is also known as the ‘Windy City’ and is famous for its excellent shopping spots, architecture, vibrant art scenes, and several cultural tourist attractions. You can also visit the Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Museum of Science and Industry, and 360 Chicago. You can also watch the water show at Buckingham Fountain and enjoy the view from the Willis Tower SkyDeck.
1. Spend a Day at the Walt Disney World Resort: Plan to spend a day at the iconic mega amusement park of Orlando, the Walt Disney World Resort. If you have kids with you, a trip to this amazing amusement park must be included in your USA holiday package. While you are here, you can enjoy the various dry rides in the theme parks and engage in water activities in the water parks. You can also watch a movie in one of the theatres here, experience fine dining at its best, play golf, and take an extravagant shopping spree for the amazing souvenirs available for sale here.
Location: Orlando, FL, United States
2. Enjoy Beach Activities in Waikiki: Enjoying a beach day in Waikiki is often found in the USA holiday package for all beach lovers. A visit to this picturesque tropical paradise is surely rewarding, thanks to the stunning expanse of soft sand, azure blue waters, and swaying palm trees. While you are at this beach, you can indulge in umpteen varieties of beach activities, such as sunbathing and surfing. You can also enjoy dining and shopping at the various cafes and shops lining the beach.
Location: Honolulu, United States
3. Experience the Adrenaline Rush at Yosemite National Park: If you are a backpacker, include a tour to the famous Yosemite National Park in your USA tour package. While you are here, soak in the awe-inspiring sights of the iconic El Capitan and Half Dome, the cascading waterfalls, and the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains. You can also engage in a myriad of adrenaline-pumping activities, such as horseback riding, hiking, walking, and climbing.
Location: California, United States
4. Take a Walk through the Freedom Trail of Boston: One of the most recommended activities that solo trippers can choose to have in their USA tour package is taking a leisurely walk through Boston's famous 2.5 miles long Freedom Trail. As you enjoy walking on this iconic trail, you can check out a myriad of important landmarks of the city, including the Old State House, the State House, the Old City Hall, Paul Revere House, and the Old Granary Burying Ground.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5. Encounter Fascinating Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park: The world-famous Yellowstone National Park can be a great inclusion in the USA tour package of all off-beat travelers. A tour of this breathtaking national park will offer you the opportunity to encounter umpteen varieties of wildlife species, including grizzly bears, antelope, bison, black bears, and bighorn sheep. You can also enjoy camping in this national park, which is famed to have 12 campgrounds and 2,000 campsites.
Location: Montana, United States
6. Plan an Excursion at the San Antonio Riverwalk: Enjoy an excursion to the ever-charming San Antonio Riverwalk, where you can spend the day strolling around in the pedestrian area, relishing some American meals at the cozy restaurants, and shopping for unique souvenirs. Couples having this place in their USA holiday package love to enjoy romantic boat rides along this serene river and attend the live musical performances occasionally held here.
Location: 849 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
7. Catch the Sunset from the Golden Gate Bridge: No nature lover or photographer can really plan a trip to the United States without including a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge in the USA trip package. Pay a visit to this architecturally stunning bridge in the evening to enjoy the mesmerizing sunset views with your loved ones and take some great clicks of the panorama for your Instagram!
Location: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA, United States
8. Soak in Panoramic Views from the Empire State Building: One of the most romantic activities all couples can include in their USA trip package is to hike together the 102 floors of the iconic Empire State Building and bask in the breathtaking panoramic views of the entire city of New York. If you do not want to climb the stairs, you can also choose to take the elevator, which will let you enjoy the gorgeous city views at every passing floor.
Location: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, United States
The official currency of the USA is the United States Dollar. You can exchange the currency of your home country for dollars once you arrive at the airport in the USA.
You can apply for a tourist visa for the USA online by submitting a nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, a valid passport, a passport size photograph, and a fee of $160. The processing time of your visa will be around 3 to 5 weeks.
If you are visiting the United States for tourism purposes, you need to apply for a B type visa, which generally costs around $160 (INR 12160).
Although it is impossible to cover the entire USA in a limited time span, yet it will take you at least 20 days to cover the important places of interest in the country. While you are planning your 20 days USA tour package, you can plan to spend 3 days in New York, 2 days in Washington D.C., 1 day at Niagara Falls, 3 days in Orlando, 2 days in Chicago, 2 days in Las Vegas, 3 days in Arizona, 2 days in Los Angeles, and 2 days in San Francisco.
In general, it costs anywhere between INR 35,000 to INR 45,000 per head to travel to the USA from India. The cost may vary depending upon any ongoing offers or discounts and the day on which you are traveling.
1. Willis Tower: Constructed back in 1970, the Willis Tower is the tallest skyscraper of Chicago. This 108 storeyed black-banded building happens to be the second tallest building of the USA.
2. Trinity Church: Lying in the Back Bay of Boston and established in the 1870s, the Trinity Church is a gorgeous Romanesque, rough-stone cathedral.
3. Brooklyn Bridge: Constructed between the years of 1869 and 1883, the stunning Brooklyn Bridge features one of the most intelligent and intricate use of engineering techniques. Stretching from Brooklyn to Manhattan, this bridge is often found in every USA travel package.
4. Independence Hall: Located in Philadelphia, the majestic Independence Hall is the place where the country’s Declaration of Independence was debated and the constitution was adopted. The construction of this Georgian-style building was completed back in 1753.
5. Golden Gate Bridge: Established back in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco is open for pedestrians as well as vehicles. Though it has been surpassed by many other buildings in recent times, this suspension bridge was once the tallest and longest bridge in the entire world.
6. Washington Monument: The 554 feet tall stone structure of the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world. The construction of this building started in 1848 and was completed in 1884, taking a whopping 36 years.