1. Las Vegas Strip: This 6.8 kilometres long stretch is located in southern Las Vegas and is famous for the numerous casinos and resorts located here. You can explore the various attractive tourist spots here such as hotels, high-rise residential buildings, restaurants, casinos, and many other entertainment offerings. You can try your hand at gambling on games like blackjack, Roulette, etc. or enjoy a view of the Bellagio’s water fountains or go to see various shows at Cirque du Soleil. Explore the beautiful malls and shopping plazas located here and take something as a souvenir of your trip.
- Location: Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, United States
2. Mob Museum: Opened in the year 2012, the very popular Mob Museum is a historical museum officially dedicated to Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Here you can see various artefacts and stories related to organised crimes of the USA and the actions and steps taken by the law enforcement against them. You can also see many thematic displays of various mob crimes like drugs, gambling, bootlegging, etc. There are many interactive exhibits as well where you can sit in an electric chair or explore a crime lab related to forensic science.
- Location: 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Timing: Monday to Friday - 10 AM to 8 PM & Saturday to Sunday - 9 AM to 9 PM
3. Neon Museum: Founded in the year 1996, The Neon Museum collects, preserves, exhibits, and studies the famous Las Vegas signs. The museum rescues these signs for the sake of historic arts, education, and cultural enrichment. You can explore the three parts of the museum namely the Neon Boneyard, the Neon Boneyard North Gallery and a visitor’s centre inside the La Concha Motel lobby. Some of the rescued signs are also offered to be used for photoshoots, special events, educational programs, and weddings. Here, you can also learn about the people who made these iconic neon signs and the trends and changes in the designs from the beginning to the present time.
- Location: 770 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Timing: 2 PM to 10 PM
4. High Roller Ferris Wheel on the Linq: Opened for the public in 2014, High Roller is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. The High Roller serves as the centrepiece of the LINQ, a casino hotel and shopping spot owned by Caesars entertainment. Each cabin of the Ferris wheel is equipped with flat-screen televisions and is rotated individually by electric motors. It is illuminated by LED lights at night, the pattern of which changes regularly. You can take a ticket and enjoy the panoramic of the entire city from the cabin of the High Roller.
- Location: 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timing: Monday to Thursday - 4 PM to 12 AM & Friday to Sunday - 12 PM to 12 AM
5. Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum: Founded in 1966, Caesar’s Palace is one of the most famous and largest landmarks of Las Vegas. It is a luxury hotel and casino that also houses several restaurants serving authentic cuisines and a shopping mall known as ‘The Forum’. It also hosts many gaming events, live music shows and concerts. The main venue for performances at the palace is the Colosseum. It is a theatre with a seating capacity of 4100 people and has ancient Rome inspired architecture. It has hosted concert residencies by many famous celebrities like Celine Deon, Cher, Elton John, Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, and The Moody Blues.
- Location: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
6. Fremont Street: Fremont street, one of the most famous streets in Las Vegas, is located in downtown Las Vegas and named after John Charles Fremont, a famous explorer. This street houses some of the biggest and most popular casinos such as the Binion’s Horseshoe, The Mint, Four Queens, etc. The Fremont Street Experience built here represents the scenes of Las Vegas in movies and shows. Here you can enjoy live concerts and light shows that take place every night. The neon lights of the street have earned it the nickname ‘Glitter Gulch’ and they also make this place magnificent to look at and stroll during nights.
- Location: Las Vegas Valley, Nevada
7. Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides: The Venetian is a luxury hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip and is also famous for its grand casino resort. Its design and architecture are inspired by many Venetian landmarks like Palazzo Ducale, the Rialto Bridge, Piazza San Marco, etc. This hotel resort has the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, the Grand Canal Shoppes shopping mall, TAO nightclub located inside it. You can also enjoy a romantic gondola ride on the Grand Canal in Venice, which has been recreated by the Venetian. There are replica canals, bridges, and many other beautiful architectural structures.
- Location: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
8. Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower: Paris Las Vegas, owned and run by Caesars Entertainment, is a casino hotel with a Paris city theme. This hotel has been featured in many movies because of its architecture and design. This hotel has replicas of several famous architectural structures namely, the Eiffel tower, La Fontaine des Mers, and Arc-de Triomphe. Here you can also see the Le Theatre des Arts, a 1200 seater theatre, and a Montgolfier balloon-shaped sign. The Eiffel Tower here provides a beautiful view of the Las Vegas Strip and conducts light shows every night, similar to the light show of the original Eiffel Tower.
- Location: 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
9. Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show: It is a resort, casino, and luxury hotel located in the Las Vegas Strip and was built on the inspiration of the Lake Como town in Bellagio, Italy. You can explore the poker rooms, restaurants, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, and the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens inside this resort. Fiori di Como, a glass flower made of 2000 hand-blown glasses, is a fascinating structure on the lobby ceiling of the resort that makes the best first impression. It is most famous for the light and music show at the water fountain of Bellagio. It displays various choreographed musical pieces and the water in the fountain comes from a freshwater well.
- Location: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
10. Mandalay Bay: This 43-storied luxury resort and casino, Mandalay Bay, is located on the Las Vegas Strip and houses numerous popular hotels and restaurants. You can book penthouse suites or a room in the Four Seasons Hotel for your trip. One of the main attractions of this resort is the House of Blues, which has a restaurant and a big stage for live music shows. You can also explore Mandalay Beach, the Michelob Arena, and the Convention Center. In case you want to treat yourself to some shopping, you can visit the Shoppes at Mandalay Bay.
- Location: 3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard, NV, United States