Cities to Explore in the USA
One of the world's leading metropolises, New York State is one of the unmissable places to visit in USA. Being the USA's melting pot, the task of selecting the top attractions to visit here is not an easy one. From the most contemporary to the most historic you will find everything. You can come here to view the most iconic monument of the nation, The Statue of Liberty, or be mesmerized by the interactive exhibits and surreal waxworks of Madame Tussauds in Times Square. There are several peaceful spots like the Central Park and the forest-covered Adirondacks that let you rejuvenate.
The exciting and fun things make New York State one of the desirable vacation destinations. When here you can go Boating and surfing in Long Island’s beaches, fishing in Lake Ontario, scuba diving in St Lawrence River, and ziplining at Hunter Mountain. New York State has a humid continental climate with freezing winters and pleasantly dry summers.
- New York City
- New York City
Keeping aside the sun-kissed pristine beaches, the landscape of California is quite distinct. You will never get tired of the mesmerizing Mojave desert, lakes, beautiful valleys and the mighty Sierra Nevada mountains here. There is raw natural beauty oozing out in the state as it is replete with redwood forests, and picturesque vineyards.
It is one of the fun places to visit in USA as adults and kids alike will never get tired of frolicking in theme parks here. Film buffs will feel connected to California as they take a tour of the film and television locations. You can drive on the Pacific Coast Highway here if you are a passionate car enthusiast. You will also get to be a part of a happening party at some of the best clubs here. You will find the most gorgeous wildlife and nature habitats in the Sequoia National Park, Redwood and Yosemite National Parks.
Regardless of the season, California is a heaven for outdoor adventure. You can hop aboard a kayak and set forth kayaking on Lake Tahoe. To give your adrenaline a pump you can indulge in rock climbing to scale the imposing El Capitan In Yosemite National Park. But, for an extra dose of excitement you can go rappelling at the Moaning Caverns here. California State possesses Mediterranean Climate due to the large size of the state. Thus, the climate varies from polar to subtropical. It experiences rainy and mild winters, hot and dry summers.
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
Hawaii is a picturesque volcanic island and
a state in U.S that is popular for its scenic landscapes, beaches with golden,
red, and black sands. There are many popular beaches on this island. Honolulu
is the capital and this state is popular for its natural beauty.
This is an island that has fresh and floral air. You can enjoy sunbathing at the beaches, relax under the sun umbrella sipping tropical drinks and get a glimpse of the local culture of this place. There are ocean activities, cuisine, sports, and romantic getaways that these islands are known for.
Honeymoon Places to visit in USA
Niagara Falls, North America
- Located on the border of Ontario, Canada, and New York, Niagara Falls is a group of three waterfalls and it is one of the most popular honeymoon places in the USA for couples.
- Admire the brilliant views of the three waterfalls by visiting The Prospect Point Observation Tower.
- Get a relaxing spa and body massage at one of the best spa centers in Niagara falls.
- Visit the bird kingdom where you can interact with a variety of bird species and feed them.
- Discover tasty wines in top-notch wineries and vineyards by booking first-class tasting and wine tours.
- The second largest island of Hawaii, Maui is one of the best honeymoon places in the USA for couples.
- While it is not as big as an island, this place is crammed with tons of beaches where you can enjoy surfing, hiking, walking on the beaches along with your partner.
- Admire the brilliant views of the waterfall falling down to the pool of the crystal clear water.
- Hop on a raft and enjoy whale watching along with your partner.
- Enjoy champagne at a restaurant with your better half while catching the sun settling behind the sea.
Location: Maui, volcanic island, Maui county, Hawaii, U.S.
Timings: April to May; September to November
- Kauai is one of the most beautiful places in Hawaii which will leave you spellbound with the amazing views of nature.
- You can visit Hanalei Bay to soak up the sun or go for a gentle walk with your partner.
- This is a perfect mix of relaxation and thrilling adventures and is considered one of the best honeymoon destinations in the USA.
- Onboard the cruise with your partner and sail along the coast of Poipu while enjoying a romantic sunset, delicious cuisines and drinks.
- Relax and unwind with your partner at Anara Spa - one of the best spas in Kauai, Hawaii.
Glacier National Park, Montana
- Glacier National Park is one of the most stunning parks in the USA.
- Enjoy a relaxing honeymoon in the USA and kickstart your long married-life adventure by visiting this park.
- Glacier National Park is home to some amazing mountains, glacial lakes, forests, and more.
- Some of the popular attractions include Lake McDonald, Trail-of-the-cedars, Going-to-the-sun road, Logan Pass, Hidden Lake, etc.
- If you’re visiting this place during the summer, then camping in the park with your partner is highly recommended.
- Hop on a boat tour to learn about the region and explore beautiful lakes in the park.
Sanibel Island, Florida
- Home to some amazing cafes, galleries, and shops, Sanibel Island in Florida dominates the list of best honeymoon destinations in the USA.
- If you’re looking for relaxing honeymoon places in the USA, then this place is worth a visit.
- Besides admiring the beautiful beaches, you can also indulge in some adventurous activities like hiking, sea kayaking, and more along with your partner.
- There are tons of honeymoon-specific hotels available which have several amenities and romantic packages like a jetted spa tub, private porch, etc.
- Get a chance to enjoy the dolphin and manatee sightseeing by onboarding a boat with your partner.
- Popularly known as Hawaii's most secluded island, this is one of the most favorite honeymoon places in the USA for tourists and locals alike.
- This place is home to some of the best-secluded beaches in the United States where you can spend a good time with your partner and create beautiful memories.
- You can also book luxury accommodations in Lanai which offer incredible views of the landscape and pleasant stay to the visitors.
- Book your Lanai Jeep Rental tours to explore the beautiful island.
- Visit Lanai Culture and Heritage Center to learn about the fascinating history and local Hawaiian culture.
Napa Valley, California
- In case you’re seeking a relaxed honeymoon experience, then Napa Valley can be the best place to visit in California.
- It is one of the most preferred honeymoon places in the USA for locals and attracts millions of tourists every year.
- Taste mouth-watering cuisines and drinks along with a lot of entertainment at Blue Note Napa - a historic 19th century Napa Valley Opera House.
- Some of the adventurous activities to enjoy in Napa Valley include hiking, biking, golfing and walking tours.
- If you and your partner love the natural beauty, local food and wine, then visiting Napa Valley is definitely worth it.
Timings: April to May; August to October
Key West, Florida
- Key West in Florida is one of the most beautiful honeymoon places in the USA for thrill-seekers and beach lovers.
- This is the best place where you can get the best laid-back romantic honeymoon experience.
- You can enjoy delicious cuisines in top-notch restaurants, go for a long walk on the beach and capture the brilliant views of the sunset.
- Spend a romantic evening with your partner by booking the sunset tiki boat tour and have a romantic date on water.
- Walk down Duval Street hand-in-hand with your partner and get a chance to visit top-notch bars and restaurants in this place.
- Book your honeymoon packages in the USA to this place and create long-lasting memories together.
Timings: March to May
Yellowstone National Park
- Being the largest and oldest national park in the United States, Yellowstone National Park is home to some amazing mountains and wildlife.
- Explore tons of native wild animals like black bears, eagles, gray wolves, bison, and many more.
- Satisfy the wilderness inside you by embarking on the 1,300-mile trail system.
- Get a chance to capture the stunning views of geysers and waterfalls overshadowing the natural wonders of the park.
- The place is perfect for honeymooners seeking adventurous and thrilling experiences in the United States.
Timings: April, September, and October
Santa Ynez Valley, California
- Located in Santa Barbara County, Santa Ynez Valley in California is home to the Santa Ynez River that flows through the valley from east to west.
- Known for its wineries, Santa Ynez Valley is a heaven on earth for wine lovers and is one of the best honeymoon places in the usa.
- Visit Solvang to enjoy tons of activities with your partner, such as beer tasting, boutique shopping, visiting museums, and more.
- Go on a beautiful and romantic date with your partner and have the most delicious American cuisine at some of the best restaurants in this place.
- Visit the Butterfly Beach in Montecito and end your day by watching a beautiful sunset along with your partner.
Timings: April to June