Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Ooty
About the Destination:
Get to traverse through two of the most beautiful places in the Southern state of Tamil Nadu. With the Ooty Kodaikanal package, you can spend a leisurely vacation and also visit some of the most prolific sights. The journey will commence from Ooty which is a naturally affluent hill-station, situated in the Nilgiri Hills. Here, you have some exquisite attractions including the Doddabetta Peak, Kamraj Sagar Dam and Avalanche Lake that showcase the scenic brilliance of this popular town.
Next, on the Ooty Kodaikanal tour package is another splendid city of Tamil Nadu i.e. Kodaikanal. The place is settled at an elevation of about 2000 meters above sea level and is surrounded by valleys, granite cliffs, forests, lakes and much more. This beautiful town too is boastful of natural topography and has some of the most alluring sites that you can visit with the holiday packages for Ooty & Kodaikanal. Some mentionable attractions are the Kodaikanal Lake, Silver Cascade Waterfalls and Guna Caves which would leave you bedazzled for days even after the trip ends.
About the Ooty Kodaikanal package:
- Ooty Kodaikanal package will begin with your arrival in Bangalore or Coimbatore from where our representative picking you up from the airport/railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
- From there you will be driving to Ooty in a four-wheeler vehicle. Upon arrival you will be checking-in to a hotel where you can freshen up.
- Later in the day, you will be taken to all the top Ooty attractions - Doddabetta Peak, Rose Garden, Ooty Lake and Ooty Tribal Research Center.
- The next day will begin with breakfast after which you will continue sightseeing of the places included in the Ooty Kodaikanal tour package.
- Visit places like - Avalanche Lake, Kalhatty Waterfalls, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam and Wax World Ooty.
- The next morning have breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- On the third day of the holiday packages for Ooty & Kodaikanal tour you will travel to Kodaikanal from Ooty.
- After reaching Kodaikanal, get checked-into a hotel and spend the remaining day by visiting places - Kodaikanal Lake and Shopping centers.
- End the day by returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning after breakfast, you will be seeing places - Pillar Rocks, Dolphin's Nose, Pine Forest, Guna Caves/Devil's Kitchen, Solar Physical Observatory and Silver Cascade Waterfalls.
- End the day by returning to the hotel.
- On the last day of the trip, you will be checking-out from the hotel after having breakfast and continuing the sightseeing to places - Coakers Walk, Telescope House and Bear Shola Falls
- Finally, you will be departing to get back to the airport /railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore to return to your homes.
Ooty Kodaikanal package will begin with your arrival in Bangalore or Coimbatore from where our representative picking you up from the airport/railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
After reaching Ooty, check-in to your hotel and relax for a little while. In the evening, you can go shopping or visit the nearby places like, Ooty Rose Garden ,Ooty Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Ooty Tribal Research Center.
Enjoy overnight stay as the first day of the Ooty Kodaikanal package comes to an end.
After having breakfast, get ready for the sightseeing tour of the Ooty.
Visit to Wax world Ooty, it exhibits wax statues of renowned public figures and celebrities.
Visit to Deer park, a home to a large variety of flora and fauna, along with the most significant species of deers. Reach to the Avalanche lake, a quiet lake surrounded by lush greenery.
A short trek to the Kalhatti waterfalls, where you can enjoy birdwatching, with a scenic view of the steep valleys and then reach Kamraj Sagar Dam, a popular picnic spot, where you can spend some quality time.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and begin your journey to the second phase of holiday package for Ooty and Kodaikanal.
Reach Kodaikanal and check-in to the hotel, enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
You can go for boating in the Kodaikanal lake, a star shaped lake, and enjoy the lakeview in dim lights as the night settles in.
Reach hotel for the overnight stay.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and get ready to explore the town. Ooty Kodaikanal tour package will take you to the most beautiful places Kodaikanal has to offer.
You will start your day by Pillar rocks, facing the Vaigai Dam, this viewpoint has three gigantic rock pillars with a mesmerizing view.
A visit to Dolphin’s nose, it is a massive rock resembling the shape of a dolphin’s nose. This viewpoint is staged between the valleys with a serenic view of the Catherine falls.
Walk in the Pine Forest, perfect spot for nature photography.
Head to Guna Caves, also called the Devil’s Kitchen, a narrow valley with deep bat-infested chambers between the three pillar rocks. It is a fascinating place for photography.
A ride to the Solar Physical Observatory, where you can learn about the stars. You can also see a panoramic view of Kodaikanal.
Head out to Silver Cascade waterfalls,a popular stop for first time visitors, it is at an altitude of 1800 meters.
After a tiring day, head back to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Enjoy the last day of your Ooty Kodaikanal tour package with a wholesome breakfast of local delicacies, check out from the hotel and say goodbye to Kodaikanal.
After the breakfast, you will be departing to get back to the airport /railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore to return to your homes.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked Ooty Kodaikanal Package and visited Ooty with my family. Our journey began from Bangalore and we travelled on the wonderful roads of Ooty. The journey was comfortable and cosy and the food in some places was satisfactory. Thrillophilia made sure that everything was provided at the time. We visited some of the best places in Ooty and kodaikanal on this trip!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.