The most romantic things to do in honeymoon in Gujarat are as follows:
- You must visit the best destinations in Gujarat to make your honeymoon happy and enjoyable. Visit places in Gujarat like Junagadh, Saputara, Somnath, Kutch, Dwarka, Diu, Ahmedabad, Gir Forest and Vadodara.
- Visit top restaurants and relish their food with your better half. Top restaurants in Gujarat which you can visit are Agashiye, Swati Snacks, Vishala, The Eatery, Dakshinayan, Moti Mahal, Gordhan Thal, Toran Dining Hall, Rajwadu and Earthern Oven.
- You must stay in tranquil and pleasant hotels that welcome you both for a nice getaway. They top hotels in Gujarat which the honeymooners must opt for are Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre ,Hotel Ashooka Inn, Eastin Residences Vadodara, Magico Do Mar, Regency Lagoon Resort, Boulevard 9 Luxury Resort & Spa, Silver Palace Hotel, Shree Avezika Comfort Hotel, Hotel Shahi Palace, Hotel Sheetal, Regenta Resort Bhuj, Quality Inn Palms, Hotel Jyoti, Nilambag Palace Hotel, Hotel Surabhi Regency, Top3 Lords Resort, Lemon Tree Hotel, Dahej, Prakruti Resort, Regenta Central Antarim, Aarohi Starz Club, Aum Health Resort, Efcee Sarovar Portico and Lords Resorts Sasan Gir.
- To make your honeymoon stand out, you must visit Saputara which is the only hill station of Gujarat. Considered to be one of the best hill stations in India, Saputara offers a tranquil and cool weather throughout, even the summer season is mild making the place an ideal honeymoon location. Located in the district of Dang in Gujarat, Saputara is an attractive place fostering activities like boating, ropeway, viewing of Sunset Point and traveling through villages.
- Kutch is another best place to visit to spend your honeymoon with your loved one. On your visit to Kutch, you must visit white sand, sanctuaries and beaches. The activities and places of attraction to visit are Salt Desert, Prag Mahal, Kala Dungar, Wild Ass Sanctuary, and Mandvi Beach.
- Remember to visit Dwarka when in Gujarat along with your better half. Dwarka represents a mind-blowing history construing mythological lovers. If curiosity runs in your mind concerning where Lord Krishna stayed, then you must visit this place and explore it in totality. The worth watching attractions are Nageshwar Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, Sudama Bridge, Gopi Talab and Dunny Point.