Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Ahmedabad
Settled in the western part of the country, Gujarat is known popularly for its wonderful architectural marvels, scenic landscape, rich heritage, vibrant culture, and delicious cuisine. Often referred to as the “Land of the Legends”, this flamboyant state manifests a magical amalgamation of history, art, culture, and music.
- With Thrillophilia’s Gujarat tour packages from Ahmedabad, you can enjoy a surreal holiday in this exuberant state, exploring its glorious attractions and soaking in its colorful atmosphere. Get ready to invade the best kept treasures of the state by visiting cities like Ahmedabad, Dwarka, Somnath, Diu, and Gir.
- According to the Gujarat packages from Ahmedabad, your Gujarat tour will begin from Ahmedabad, which is popularly known as “The Manchester of the East”. Ahmedabad is a rapidly developing educational and industrial metropolis of India and is famous for its remarkable temples, classy markets, and intriguing museums. Here, you will visit Gandhi Ashram, Siddi Syed Mosque, Kankaria Lake, Akshardham Temple, and Adalaj Stepwell, on the first day of your trip.
- On the second day of the Gujarat tour packages from Ahmedabad, you will proceed to Jamnagar and stop here to explore the Lakhota Museum, Lakhota Lake, and Bala Hanuman Temple. Later, you will head to Dwarka, which is often recognized as “Devbhoomi Dwarka”. According to popular mythological beliefs, Dwarka was once an important part of Lord Krishna’s kingdom.
- On the third day, you will enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Dwarka, exploring the top attractions of this sacred city which includes the Gomti River, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Bet Dwarka, Gopi Talav, Rukmani Temple, and Dwarkadhish Temple.
- On the fourth day, you will travel to Somnath via Porbandar, which is the birthplace of the “Father of the Nation”, Mahatma Gandhi. Porbandar is an awe-inspiring beach town that is packed with serene dams and beautiful temples. You will explore Kirti Mandir and Sudama Temple in this historical town and continue for Somnath, which forms one of the most important pilgrim hubs of the country. Sheltering one among the 12 Jyotirlingas, Somnath is known mainly for its religious and mythological significance. Along with that, you will explore the Geeta Mandir, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth, and Somnath Temple in this holy town of Gujarat.
- The fifth day will consist of you visiting the stunning island of Diu, which is often referred to as “A mini-Goa”. This amazing destination is famous for its pristine beaches, intriguing museums, majestic churches, and colorful temples. Here, you will get to visit the Diu Fort, Nagaon Beach, Diu Museum, Naida Caves, Chakratirth Beach, and Gangeshwar Temple.
- On the sixth day of your Gujarat tour, you will proceed to Gir, which is the abode of the bold and beautiful Asiatic Lions. Here, you will enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari in the world-famous Gir National Park.
- On the seventh day, you will proceed on your onward journey back to Ahmedabad, visiting Gondal, Navlakha Palace, and Uparkot Fort on the way. From Gujarat you will head back to your homes with cherishable memories of the holiday.
After you arrive at Ahmedabad, you will be transferred to your hotel with the assistance of our representatives.
Accomplish the necessary check-in formalities and head to your comfortable rooms
After freshen up, head out on a sightseeing tour of the city.
Begin the tour with a visit to the famous Gandhi Ashram and relive the past in this ashram where Gandhi Ji used to live.
Next, enjoy a boat ride in Kankaria Lake. Head to the Siddi Syed Mosque and admire the incredible architecture of the Adalaj Stepwell.
Seek blessings at the Akshardham Temple before returning to the hotel for dinner and a peaceful sleep
After a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Dwarka via Jamnagar on the Gujarat tour packages from Ahmedabad.
On reaching Jamnagar, we will stop at the Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum, and seek blessings from the revered Bala Hanuman Mandir.
Continue on the journey towards Dwarka by road.
Upon arrival in Dwarka, check-in at the hotel, and unwind after a long journey from Ahmedabad.
Depending on the time, the evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple can be attended.
Return to the hotel and culminate the day with dinner and restful sleep
Get ready to explore the temples and beaches of Dwarka today as you wake up to a delightful breakfast.
Begin the temple hopping tour with a visit to the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, followed by Gopi Talav and Bet Dwarka
Visit the revered Rukmani Devi Temple on the way back to Dwarka by boat.
In the afternoon, explore the beaches and coastal attractions in Dwarka such as the lighthouse on the beach.
In the evening, proceed to the Dwarkadhish Temple for the auspicious evening aarti.
Return to the hotel after a tiring day for a nutritious dinner and enjoy a sound sleep
After a hearty breakfast in Dwarka, check-out and drive towards Somnath
En route, stop at Porbandar to visit some famous sites like the place of Gandhi Ji’s birth - Kirti Mandir, and the Sudama Temple.
Continue on the journey towards Porbandar, and on reaching check-in at the hotel to relax for a while
Later, head out to visit the Bhalka Tirth Mandir dedicated to Lord Krishna. Also, visit Triveni Sangam and Geeta Mandir.
Partake in the evening aarti at the Somnath Mandir and also enjoy the light and sound show at the temple.
Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up to a healthy breakfast at the hotel and check out as you gear up for the next exciting destination on the Gujarat tourism package from Ahmedabad.
Reach Diu to check-in at the hotel and relax for a while before heading out for some fun
Visit popular tourist attractions like the Diu Fort and Diu Museum. Also, enjoy a brief sightseeing tour at Nagaon Beach.
Explore the Naida Caves and Chakratirth Beach. Seek blessings at the Gangeshwar temple before returning to the hotel
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a restful sleep on this island off the Southern coast of Gujarat.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you proceed to Sasan Gir, the final stop on the itinerary
Check-in to the hotel at Gir, and gear up for an adventurous day
Kick start the trip with a jungle safari at the Gir National Park as you board a bus that will take you across the park.
Get a chance to spot the Asiatic Lions of Gir among the other wildlife of the park.
In the evening, enjoy a traditional Gujarati dinner before dozing off to sleep at Sasan Gir.
Have a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel, as you get ready for departure
Before departure, visit famous attractions like Uparkot Fort, Navlakha Palace, and Gondal.
Later, get dropped off to the airport or railway station and mark the end of the Gujarat packages from Ahmedabad, as you leave with beautiful memories.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Tour was well managed by Thrillophilia, Hygienic food, superb hotel, Visited for 7 days from Ahmadabad very nice and supportive driver provided. I recommended it this tour to everyone who is planning to visit Gujarat.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.