Ahmedabad PackagesAhmedabad tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Ahmedabad holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Ahmedabad vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
These packages are designed to suit all kinds of travellers starting from wanderlust wanderers to family vacationers and from solo tourers to adventure enthusiast groups. Taking this tour, you will be able to move through the popular places of tourist interest and take various exploration tours that take you down the memory lane.
Thrillophilia offers Ahmedabad tours from all parts of the country all through the year to make sure that you don’t miss out visiting this amazing destination whenever you want. Taking a tour from Thrillophilia, you can be able to marvel along with your loved ones as the rest will be taken care of by the agents who are highly experienced and have got good knowledge of the city. On these tour packages, you will be taking part in loads of adventure activities like river rafting, water sports, and much more under the supervision of the tour guides.
Check out various Ahmedabad holiday packages from our long list of perfectly crafted packages that best suits your requirements and book your experience with us to make sure that you cherish the memories made here all through your life.
Popular Ahmedabad Tour Packages
|Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Ahmedabad||7D/6N||₹ 19500.0||4.0 star|
|Gujarat Tour Package from Ahmedabad 2021 | Flat 14% off||7D/6N||₹ 17500||5.0 star|
|Family Tour Package from Ahmedabad 2021 | Flat 20% off||4D/3N||₹ 13500||5.0 star|
|Diwali Tour Package from Ahmedabad 2021 | Flat 20% off||3D/2N||₹ 7800||5.0 star|
|Couple Tour Package from Ahmedabad 2021 | Flat 15% off||4D/3N||₹ 13000||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Ahmedabad Tours
What are the best places to visit on an Ahmedabad tour?
1. Bhadra Fort: The Bhadra Fort was constructed in the year 1411 in the course of the Martha Rule. This place is considered to be the prime tourist location because of its majestic palace, a lush green courtyard, and a BhadraKali Temple.
Location: Near eastern banks of Sabarmati River, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
2. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Museum: On a visit to the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Museum, you will be able to take a journey down the memory lane exploring the life of the eminent freedom fighter and national personality.
Location: Gandhi-Sardar Smruthi Chowk, opp. Circuit House, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380004.
3. Calico Museum Of Textiles: The calico museum of textiles is widely famous for its exclusive collections of bronze, Jain art items, pichwai paintings, Indian miniature paintings, tribal art and handicrafts.
Location: The Retreat, Airport Rd, Opp. Rani Sati Mandir, Jain Colony, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380004.
4. Kankaria Zoo: Kankaria Zoo is the most famous picnic spot that you must visit in the Ahmedabad holiday packages because of its beautiful lake and collection of various rare and endangered species.
Location: Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
5. Sanskar Kendra: Located close to the Sardar Bridge, this exhibition hall is widely famous for its prime collection of various artefacts connected with the history, art, culture, traditions and architecture of the city.
Location: Bhattacharya Road, Near Sardar Patel, Bridge, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006.
6. Vechaar Utensils Museum: It happens to be a unique as well as exclusive museum that displays various antique collections. This museum was constructed in the year 1981 and happens to be a popular tourist place.
Location: Opp. Vasna Tol Naka, Rehnuma Society, Vishala, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380055.
What are the best things to do on the Ahmedabad tour?
1. Feel the silence of the sabarmati ashram: Sabarmati Ashram is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the city of Ahmedabad. This place was once upon a time the humble abode of Gandhiji and at the present time it is a museum that preserves many records of his life.
2. Experience the beautiful sunset drive in cinema: It is one of the most loved things to do after sunset in Ahmedabad holiday packages. You can watch a movie at the massive drive-in cinema. This also happens to be the largest open air screen in Asia and one of its kind to accommodate about 665 cars at a single time.
Cost: INR 50 - 60.
3. Relish the sight of the jhulta minara: You can never ever forget the sight of Jhulta minar in Ahmedabad holiday packages that happens to be a historic architecture and the style of the architecture is still considered to be a mystery in itself.
4. Explore the heritage of Ahmedabad: This Ahmedabad packages exploration tour around the city of Ahmedabad will take you close to 600 pols-books-like neighbourhoods with common courtyards and many heritage sites.
Cost: The charges are INR 30 for students, INR 50 for Indian tourists, and INR 100 for international tourists.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Ahmedabad tour?
. River Rafting: River rafting in Ahmedabad is one of the most exciting activities that you can be a part of. Take part in the activity in the Narmada River at the heart of the city to enjoy the thrill and nerve wracking excitement.
2. Climbing And Zipline Gliding: Climbing and zipline gliding happens to be an ideal adventure activity to try out for Group, Solo, Couple, Family travellers who visit Ahmedabad. Take a Ahmedabad packages tour of the sabarmati skyline and experience the once in a lifetime activities.
3. Water Rides: Water rides like boats, skis are one of the must try activities that you can try out in the course of your Ahmedabad tours. The most loved place for trying out in this activity is Kankaria Lake.
4. ATV Adventure Trails: It is one of the newest and thrilling activities that you can try out in the course of your trip to Ahmedabad. Taking this ride, you will be able to sight panoramic views of the surroundings.
Which are the best places to stay in Ahmedabad?
1. Palm Green Club: Palm Green Club happens to be a prime location to stay that lets you enjoy the hassle of commuting and mind tiring traffic jams. This property has got a private movie theatre and a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities to carry out for almost all age groups.
Location: N.H.No 8, Kheda-Khambhat Hwy, Goblej, Bareja, Gujarat 382425.
Price: INR 4,500 per night (Approx.).
2. Gulmohar Greens Golf and Country Club Ltd.: The gulmohar greens golf and country club ltd happens to be an impressive location to stay in Ahmedabad tours because of its lush green lawns, beautiful interiors and plush accommodation, and expansive golf course.
Location: Next to “Gokul-Vrindavan” Off Sarkhej, Sanand - Viramgam Highway, Sanand, Gujarat 382210.
Price: INR 4,500 per night (Approx.).
3. Club Kensville Golf Resort: Club Kensville Golf Resort happens to be a dedicated place to stay for Golf lovers. The resort has got plush accommodations and well trained caddy to make your vacation worth. You can also relish the utmost level of relaxation as well as serenity of the place.
Location: Dev Dholera Village, Nr. Baldana Village, Opp. Lane of Sahyog Restaurant, Kerala GIDC, Bavla-Rajkot Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006.
Price: INR 6,000 per night (Approx.).
4. Shanku’s Water World Resort: It is a concept resort located close to Ahmedabad and is widely popular for its water activities and slides. You can enjoy your stay at the deluxe rooms, Mughal cottages, and Suites.
Location: Amipura, Ahmedabad- Mehsana Highway,, Mehsana, Gujarat 384435.
Price: INR 4,500 per night (Approx.).
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Ahmedabad tour?
1. Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary: Nalsarovar bird sanctuary nestles in the middle of the massive wetland that is spread over an area of 120 square kilometer. This is one of the largest bird destinations in the whole India and also happens to be a romantic destination for couples who wish to indulge in boating, cultural programs, and bird safaris here.
2. Parimal Garden: Parimal gardens are undoubtedly one of the best places to visit when it comes to nature parks. This garden is located close to the city centre and can be best explored with your beloved partner to see the flowers in full bloom.
3. Sabarmati Riverfront: Sabarmati Riverfront is one of the most romantic places to visit near Ahmedabad that offers picturesque views as well as serves a great site for love birds to relax and unwind themselves.
4. Kankaria Lake: Kankaria lake is located to the south east of Ahmedabad city and is widely famous for its fantastic light show, balloon safari and a number of leisurely activities that couples can enjoy.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Ahmedabad tour?
1. Manek Chowk: Manek Chowk is one of the most loved hangout places in Ahmedabad tours that is widely famous for its beautiful transition from a jewelry and vegetable market in the morning hours to a full of live street food joints in the evening hours. You can delight your taste buds with various delectable Indian and International dishes.
2. Sabarmati Riverfront: Sabarmati Riverfront that was constructed in the year 2012 has been offering a refreshing atmosphere to the visitors who wish to visit this place for their evening strolls. You can also see brilliant views of nature.
3. Law Garden: Law Garden happens to be a bustling night market that is just a paradise for shopaholics. You can get a colorful collection of traditional wears like embroidered blouses, lehenga cholis, handicrafts and jewelries.
4. Kankaria Lake: Kankaria lake is the second largest lake of the city and it happens to be the junction of entertainment where both tranquility and culture come together. Visiting this place, you will be able to relish a myriad of activities like musical fountain shows, and laser light shows.
Which are some famous campsites in Ahmedabad?
1. Kuku’s Nest: Kuku’s Nest lets you camp in the middle of all the beautiful natural elements starting from the shaded trees and water bodies. This place is specially designed to offer a wonderful experience to the kids.
2. Orsang Resort: This campsite is about a 2 hour drive from the city of Ahmedabad. Visiting this place with your loved ones, you will be able to take part in various activities such as kayaking, ziplining, and bubble bouncing.
3. Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary: If you wish to spend some time amidst a wonderful ecological significance this place is it. You will surely fall in love with the landscapes and the wildlives.
4. Kevdi Eco Campsite: Kevdi Eco Campsite is a wonderful place for an offbeat experience that is located at a distance of about 190 km from the city centre of Ahmedabad.
What are the most romantic things to do in Ahmedabad?
1. Bird watching at Thol Bird Sanctuary: Thol bird sanctuary is set up in the middle of the dense forest and marshes that is known to be a gem in itself. Loved birds often come over to this place to enjoy the views of various species of birds.
2. Watch the scenic sunset at Kankaria Lake: Kankaria lake happens to be the midpoint of the rich cultural heritage of Ahmedabad as well as some of the brilliant elements of nature. You can come over with your beloved partner in the evening hours and sight the beautiful blood red setting sun.
3. Marvel at the sabarmati riverfront: Come over with your better half in the evening hours to stroll along the riverfront and get a sense of relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the chaotic city life.
4. Get spoiled at the zanzari waterfall: Located at a distance of about 74 km from the Ahmedabad city centre, this place is surely a great romantic hotspot on the outskirts of the city.
What are the best places to visit in Ahmedabad with family?
1. Sabarmati Ashram: Sabarmati ashram is considered to be the most important place of tourist interest in the city of Ahmedabad because of its connection with the father of the nation as well as the freedom struggle.
2. Jama Masjid: It is one of the most spectacular sites in Ahmedabad Tour Packages that was constructed by Ahmad Shah I in the year 1424. In the course of your visit you should not miss out on visiting the wide courtyard of the mosque and yellow sandstone architecture.
3. ISKCON Temple: ISKCON Temple provides a perfect amalgamation of the Gujarat Sompura and Rajasthani Khamira architectural patterns. Visiting this place, you will be able to go one step closer to the divinity.
4. Swaminarayan Temple: Swaminarayan Temple is widely famous for its architecture, milky white buildings, jaw dropping styles, and remarkable patterns. Visiting this place, you will be able to enjoy the perfect blend of architectural marvel and cultural heritage.
What is the best time to visit Ahmedabad?
The best time to take Ahmedabad Tour Packages to visit Ahmedabad would be from the month of November to the month of February. It is the time of the year when the climatic conditions remain mild and appropriate for outdoor sightseeing and other activities.
It is also the time of the year when loads of festivals and events are carried out in Ahmedabad such as the International Kite Festival in January.
How many days are enough for Ahmedabad?
Four days are enough for taking a wonderful Ahmedabad packages tour of the capital city of Indian State Gujarat. In these 4 days, you can visit a number of important places of tourist attraction as well as take part in various fun filled and adventure based activities.
Is Ahmedabad worth visiting?
Ahmedabad is definitely a place that is worth visiting as it is a land of rich cultural and historical heritage. Many of the structures and ancient monuments that you will be visiting in the course of the tour are recognised as UNESCO world heritage sites.
Apart from visiting the cultural sites and architectural marvels, Ahmedabad Tour Packages is surely a great option for foodies who can just delight their taste buds with the delectable Gujarati food.
What to buy in Ahmedabad?
Ahmedabad can be considered as a shopper’s paradise as it offers the visitors with a wide range of shopping options. Here are some of the things that you can purchase in the course of your visit to the city of Ahmedabad:
- Tie and dye fabrics (Bandhani)
- Wood carved furniture
- Precious antique jewellery
- Wood and brass home decor products
- Patola Silk
- Gujarati snacks
- Khadi apparels and products
- Handloom products
- Embroidered dress materials, bags, footwear and other products
- Bangles and other ornaments
- Traditional Ghagra – choli.
Is Ahmedabad safe at night?
Ahmedabad is considered to be the safest of the Indian cities that you can visit and tour around at night. This is a very safe place for solo travellers as well as women travellers who can wish to spend some wonderful time after the sunset exploring the best the city has to offer. The locals residents as well as the local administration are very cooperative which means you can get in touch with them in case of any kind of emergency.