Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- Iceland is a Nordic island country that is world-renowned for the occurrence of the natural phenomenon of Northern Lights. Along with that, this beautiful country is also boastful of volcanoes, craters, hot springs, geysers, glaciers and a contrasting landscape. Moreover, Thrillophilia has come up with the Iceland Northern Lights Tour that will let you not only witness the lit up night-sky but also many other attractions like - National Parks, Glacial Lakes, Black Sand Beach and moreover a course of 8 days.
- On Day 1 of the Iceland Northern Lights package, you will arrive at the Keflavik International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to go out in the evening and explore the museums, restaurants, streets and more in Reykjavik. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast and get checked-out from the hotel before being picked up for a visit to the Golden Circle, a popular route containing popular Icelandic highlights like - Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO heritage site; the Geysir geothermal hot spring area and the Gullfoss waterfall. Along with that, you will also visit the greenhouses at the Friðheimar tomato farm and taste products made with the freshest of harvest. In the end, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in and an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to Lava Centre - an exhibit of the Icelandic volcano activities. From there, you will go to the enchanting, icy Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógarfoss and the Skógar Folk Museum. While travelling to the hotel, you will stop at the black sand volcanic beach near the village of Vík í Mýrdal to the Reynisdrangar basalt columns just off the shore. Finally, you will reach the hotel, get checked-in and stay overnight.
- On Day 4, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and head out early for a full-day icy excursion. The first place that you will visit is the Skaftafell - a part of the Vatnajökull National Park, from there you will go to the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon to see floating icebergs and the Breiðamerkurjökull glacier behind the lake. The last site you will pay a visit to is the Diamond Beach where large chunks of glacial ice get washed-off the shore. In the end, you will be driven to the hotel for check-ins, dinner and to gaze at the sky for the sight of the Northern Lights before going to bed.
- On Day 5, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to East Iceland. Along the way, you will be pleased with views of fishing villages, tundra, fjords and other landscaping. The major highlights of this trip would be - Stöðvarfjörður and Fáskrúðsfjörður villages, and the bewitched Lake Mývatn area. This place due to being at a higher altitude is known for some of the best views of the Northern Lights. Thus, look out for Aurora Borealis before retiring for the night. Afterwards, you will get checked-into a hotel to get some rest. You can alternatively choose to visit the warm alkaline geothermal lagoon and saunas at the Mývatn Nature Baths.
- On Day 6, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and go out to explore the Lake Mývatn area, including the Námaskarð pass and the Skútustaðagígar pseudocraters, and the Goðafoss falls. Later, you will have some free time to go around the museums, shops, cafes and a picturesque harbour area in the town of Akureyri. Lastly, you will drive to Skagafjörður, get checked into a hotel, dine and stay overnight.
- On Day 7, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast, after which you will go around the best of places in Western Iceland like - Borgarfjörður, Deildartunguhver hot spring, twin waterfalls of Hraunfossar and Barnafoss. Next up, you will be taken to the historical sites at Reykholt. In the end, you will be dropped off at the hotel in Reykjavik for check-in. The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure, exploring the city centre before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8 of the Iceland Northern Lights Tour, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival at Keflavik International Airport, our representative will greet you and will assist you to the hotel to embark on your Iceland northern lights tour.
After reaching the hotel, have a smooth check-in and head to your room for relaxing.
In the evening, you can head out to explore this wonderful city.
If you are a foodie, you will enjoy savouring some of the best dishes in the local restaurants.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out to explore some of the famous attractions of this Capital city.
Iceland northern lights tour invites you to the first stop of your trip, the Golden Circle.
This route in southern Iceland and one of the most famous tourist spots, it includes three stunning locations, the Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and Gullfoss waterfall.
Witness a variety of flora and fauna in the national park and enjoy a mesmerizing view of lush greenery spread on the rocks of the Gullfoss waterfall.
The Geysir Geothermal Area is a renowned site for its hot water spring eruptions.
Our next stop is geothermally-heated greenhouses at the Friðheimar tomato farm, where you will witness the plantation of tomatoes. Also, you can buy fresh tomato products as well.
After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and get ready to explore the natural beauty of this city.
The first stop for today is the Lava Centre, where you will get to learn about the volcanic activities and earthquakes in Iceland and its measure to prevent them.
Coming up next is a trip to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, famous for its uttermost beauty. Spend some leisure time here and later, proceed to visit the Skógar Folk Museum.
Take a drive to the village of Vík í Mýrdal to visit the Blacksand volcanic beach,
After the tour, check-in another hotel near the city and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out from the hotel and go for a trip to Diamond beach and Glacier lagoon.
First, we will take you to Vatnajökull National Park, where you can explore Skaftafell.
Next, you will be visiting theJökulsárlón glacier lagoon, popular for its scenic beauty and floating icebergs.
Later, you will be visiting Diamond Beach where you will witness ice chunks that are shaped like diamonds after being polished in the surf by the glacier lagoon.
Spend some leisure time at the beach and capture these big diamonds in a nice frame.
After the visit, have dinner at a local restaurant and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and later get picked up from your hotel for an exciting trip to East Iceland.
Take a tour of the small villages of Stöðvarfjörður and Fáskrúðsfjörður, famous for its French heritage and a northern lights photo exhibition.
Visit the Lake Mývatn area, where you can enjoy some peaceful time near the lake or go for a short trip to warm Alkaline geothermal lagoon and saunas at the Mývatn Nature Baths.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a fun-filled day at Lake Mývatn area, where you will be visiting the Námaskarð pass and the Skútustaðagígar pseudocraters.
Later, proceed to see Goðafoss, also called the Waterfall of the Gods.
Spend the evening on your own and roam around Akureyri and explore museums, shops, cafes and harbour areas.
Head out to Skagafjörður and have dinner and an overnight stay at Hofsstaðir
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to explore Western Iceland.
First stop of the day is Deildartunguhver, the most powerful hot spring in Europe.
Later, proceed to the twin waterfalls of Hraunfossar and Barnafoss.
Next, take a tour to visit Reykholt, famous for its rich culture and history and was the home of the famous poet Snorri Sturluson.
After reaching Reykjavik, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your Iceland northern lights package comes to an end.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.