Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
So happy that we had the best-planned holiday with the entire family in Mauritius through Thrillophilia, They made sure that everything was properly or...
Since the landing in the airport we were greeted by the professional staff who helps us with the paperwork and the driver was already there and drove u...
- From enjoying sunshine amidst greenery to witnessing seven coloured sand, a trip to Mauritius will let you enjoy many once in a lifetime experiences. Opting for a Mauritius tour package for Family will not only promise a fun-filled vacation but will also allow you to have some recreational time while enjoying multiple activities.
- The first day of Mauritius tour package for Family will begin with boarding a flight towards this beautiful tropical location. Once you reach the airport, you will be transferred to a beachside resort, where after some rest, the fun vacation will begin. You can go towards the nearby beach and can spend the evening having fun around the sparkling sand on your own.
- Day two of Mauritius package for Family will be dedicated to the northern part of the island, and all major local attractions will be covered. Places like Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, Round of Champ de Mars, Marie Reine de La Paix and Mall of Mauritius will be marked as visited on this day.
- The third day of the trip will be spent enjoying the southern part of the island and all significant locations of tourist interest like the floral shopping complex, volcanic crater and Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple will be covered.
- Day four of this trip will take you towards the speed boat ride across the island of Aux Cerf. Famous for its white sandy beaches, the blue water surrounding it is home to a large variety of marines. The whole day will be spent enjoying around, followed by reaching back the stay.
- Day five of the tour will be a free one, and on this day you are free to explore anything on your own. You can either go for some adventurous activities or visit nearby famous tourist destinations.
- The sixth day will also be free, thus you can do whatever you want. Be it last minute shopping or just resting in your comfy stay, this day is for you to enjoy however you wish.
- Day seven of the tour will start by having some delicious breakfast, followed by travelling towards the airport for your flight back home.
Mauritius tour package for family begins as you land at the airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind, feel free to spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore some restaurants, pubs, clubs or bars.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and set out to explore the northern region after breakfast.
Today you will be visiting Fort Adelaide , this 19th century fortress is built on the top of La Petite Montagne.
Take a tour Round of Champ de Mars, the second oldest racecourse in the world.
Next, you will be visiting Marie Reine de La Paix, Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront.
Enjoy some shopping at the Mall of Mauritius and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a full day tour of South Island offered by your Mauritius tour package for family.
Start your day by taking a stroll through the floreal shopping complex, this market is famous for its handicrafts workshops and factory shops, such as the wool factory, a model boats workshop, diamond cutting workshop and more.
Next you will be visiting Trou Aux Cerfs, a dormant volcano and a beautiful crater lake.
Also, you will be visiting Ganga Talao also called the Grand Bassin, on the banks of the lake, a famous shiv temple is located, where you can seek the blessings of the lord.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Ile Aux cerf island, also known as deer island in english.
This leisure island is a perfect getaway for the day, you can enjoy adventure and water activities here or leap into the beauty of its wihte sandy beaches and blue lagoons.
Relish the best of international cuisines at the restaurants situated near the beaches and spend fun time at the beach building sand castles and riding the waves.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast and feel free to spend this day of your Mauritius package for family on your own.
Today you can explore local markets and go shopping or you can head to a theme park and enjoy the day with your family.
You can hit the beach and enjoy water sports.
Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, create your own itinerary and spend the day at your leisure.
You can head out to explore places like La Vanille Crocodile park, SSR botanical garden, submarine tour and many more.
You can just spend your day at the hotel, lazing around and enjoy the facilities.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport as your family holiday package for Mauritius ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
So happy that we had the best-planned holiday with the entire family in Mauritius through Thrillophilia, They made sure that everything was properly organized and also ensured that we get everything as promised and need to be covered according to the package we choose, they even provided good service the entire trip and we did not face any kind of issues at all the whole trip. The resort they booked for us was very beautiful and the rooms were spacious and comfortable along with good service at any time and the staff were responsive, polite, and friendly... we had a wonderful stayed and the breakfast and dinner were served with freshly made and tasted like home... The transfered they arranged for us was a sharing one but very good no doubt... The place is truly beautiful by its scenic beauty, historical places, markets, culture, and traditions... The north islands, south islands, and Ile aux Cerf island tour was brilliant... we had great fun in many fun activities like watersport, shore activities and explored the place on our leisure time... Overall this trip was a fantastic trip which suitable for a family, couples and different type of group... 100% will recommend
Rated : 5.0
Since the landing in the airport we were greeted by the professional staff who helps us with the paperwork and the driver was already there and drove us to the hotels, we get an easy checked-in through the Thrillophilia voucher. The day tours programs were well executed and the place we discovered was truly amazing... We met nice people, we learned about the place, the experience was unique, hospitalities and services were superb, the trip was hassle-free... My family was happy with everything they get on this trip and also we are thinking to plan another trip from you soon...
Rated : 5.0
I am very much satisfied with the overall booking i got the best quote and all things were manage nicely. guide and drive both were professional
Rated : 4.0
The trip we had was the trip to be remembered forever, we were happy that we choose with the right destination for a family vacation, the entire 7-days we spend there was absolutely the most precious moments we had, the place truly wow us... The whole arrangements were good and the service they provided was appreciatable, we had no problem at all the whole tour... The staff were very professional and deal with the whole thing in a professional way
1. Trou Aux Biches: Trou Aux Biches is one such place in Mauritius where you can visit with your family members to lose yourself completely. You can try out snorkeling and swimming at this place as well as carry out a beach picnic with your loved ones during your Mauritius tour package for the family. This is also one of the best places to try out Mauritian street food.
2. Belle Mare Plage: If you are a nature lover, then this is one of the best places to visit in Mauritius. Located amidst the serene greenery, you can sight brilliant sunrise views. Swimmers can also indulge in swimming in the currents along with their loved ones.
3. Ile Aux Cerfs: Ile Aux Cerfs makes for a great weekend getaway. You will come over to this place to spend time in relaxation as well as indulge in some of the water-based adventure sports.
4. Pereybere: Pereybere beach is one of the most sought-after places among travelers who wish to go for deep-sea diving and snorkeling. This is a very calm and pleasing place being a treat for sea lovers.
1. Cocktail party with lively music: This would be one of the very first things that you can try out after landing for the Mauritius tour package for the family. Once the sun sets down, the lively mood just sets up on the island. You can visit any of the nightclubs to have some exotic drink and dance to the grooves.
2. Doing water activities at Ile aux Cerfs Island: Ile aux Cerfs island is widely popular for its host of water-based adventure sports. You can try out underwater sea walking, tube rides, speed boat rides into the waterfalls, and parasailing to witness the vibrant beauty of the island in the midst of azure blue ocean waters.
3. Indulging in the South Island tour of Mauritius: The South Island tour of Mauritius is yet another important corner that you should not miss out on during your visit. Taking a sightseeing Mauritius tour package for the family to South Island, you will get to visit Grand Bassin, Shiva Temple (Ganga Talao Temple), Diamond Factory, Ship Building Factory, City of Curepipe, and Color De Chamarel.
4. Fun at Casela Nature Park: Casela Nature Park happens to be a real nature and adventure park that is home to a number of adventure activities, natural delight, and wildlife experiences. You can come over to this place with your loved ones to spend a wonderful time.
Mauritian cuisine is highly influenced by French, Indian, and Chinese food. Some of the famous food to try in Mauritius are as follows:
- Bol Renversé
- Dholl Puri & Roti
- Gateau Piment
- Mine Frite
- Riz Frite
- Sept Cari
Here are some of the things that you can carry on the Mauritius tour package for family :
- Light cotton clothes for summers and light woolens for evenings
- Pack a pair of swimwears with coordinating sarongs, scarves, sundresses, and kaftans.
- Don’t forget to carry a small umbrella and lightweight raincoat
- Flip flop for beaches.
- Flats and sandals or shoes for exploring nature parks and gardens.
- Pack dive shoes for snorkeling and paddling.
- Digital camera
- Mosquito or insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
The best time to visit Mauritius would be from the month of May to the month of December. In this phase of the year, you will be able to enjoy a cool and dry climate. You will also be able to indulge in loads of outdoor activities and sightseeing tours.
- Phoenix Beer
- Dodo Souvenirs
- Coloured Earth
- Mauritian Napolitaine
- Bottle Creations
- Mauritian Chili Paste Jars
- Sega Music CDs
Yes, Mauritius is definitely worth visiting with family as it is a peaceful island surrounded by the azure blue waters of Indian Ocean. You will come across amazing people and amazing food at this place. This place is truly considered as a paradise for holiday makers who wish to take a break from their monotonous life.
1. Scuba Diving: Scuba diving is undoubtedly one of the most sought after water sports activities in Mauritius for adventure seekers. You will get to rejuvenate underwater with serene marine life and peaceful silence.
2. Parasailing: Fly like a bird to quench your thirst of experiencing the bird’s eye view of the beautiful lagoons with an unmatched thrill. You will get to witness some of the blessed sights of Mauritius taking part in this activity.
3. Cave Sea Kayaking: Cave sea kayaking is considered to be one of the best water sports adventure activities to try out in Mauritius which is relatively easier and comfortable. Taking part in this activity, you will get to see the fantastic basalt rock formations.
4. Underwater Sea Walk: Underwater sea walk happens to be an unique water sport of Mauritius that actually helps you to know more about the abundance of marine life. Taking part in this activity, you will lose yourself and get comfortable underwater.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.