Botanix Nature Resort, Surjivan Resort, The Gateway Resort, Aravali resort, Palette - Ashok Country Resort, Le Méridien Gurgaon, Heritage Village Resort & Spa, and many more.
Looking for a lavish stay or wish to experience luxury at its best? The resorts in Gurgaon are a surreal epitome of power, comfort, grandeur, and luxury, snugly sitting in and near Gurgaon. Each of these resorts has a unique statement of style, with a few hosting fun activities for families, youth, and corporate. Some have exclusive dining outlets that let you sample decadent Indian and international cuisines by making arrangements for a sumptuous buffet.
You can spend the weekends in these majestic resorts near Gurgaon, and make the most of a rejuvenating change from this usual busy and loud city. These resorts are dazzling abodes in the proximity of the hip metro that offer unforgettable experiences consisting of invigorating rituals of bath in the glorious presidential suites and so much more.
Awaken every morning feeling refreshed after a restful sleep in the heavenly couches with crispy linens and plush pillows of the Westin Resort or discover the creative presentation or innovative flavors at the beverage and hotel outlets of the chic Le Meridiene.
Embrace wellness in the tranquil surroundings of the Surjivan or Botanix nature resort, and several other Gurgaon resorts mentioned below, by staying in luxurious accommodations, and be a part of the memorable occasion, the warmth of which lingers long.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Gurgaon
Which are the best resorts in Gurgaon?
1. Botanix Nature Resort: The tourist destination cum adventure camp is only twenty-five minutes away from Gurugram. Botanix nature resort’s thirty-acre green park lets you experience nirvana in the themed gardens present in its premises, and you get to feel the uniqueness and exquisiteness of the absolute brilliance of nature.
So, in one of the fun Gurgaon resorts, come spend time to rejuvenate your spirit body, mind and fill your senses as you, speak to the butterflies, communicate with the trees, de-stress and breathe free.
Location: Damdama Village, Near Damdama Lake, on Damdama Sohna.
- Fun-filled camping arrangements for kids
- Rappelling, trust fall, cliff jump, Burma bridge and spider web arrangements for corporate team building and also for families
- Smoking rooms available
- Breakfast buffet.
2. Surjivan Resort: If you wish to go back to nature and your roots then one of the ethnic Gurgaon resorts spreading across 50 acres of farmlands has to be the Surjivan resort that lets you experience Indian way of traditional living.
This award-winning retreat and the green oasis is a much-needed escape from the concrete jungles that promises you a stay self-insulating mud huts or cottages that are aesthetically decorated with gorgeous interiors. It lets you indulge in rich Indian flavors serving you meals cooked on conventional hearths. A stay in the Surjivan sensitizes and educates the visitor while recharging their soul, body, and mind.
Location: Off Jaipur Highway (NH-8), Naurangpur- Tauru Road Opposite ITC Grand Bharat Hotel.
- Deluxe and premium huts with fixture bedrooms attached and ethnic-style bedrooms
- Jharokhas for natural aeration and cooling
- Arrangements for activities like milking the cows, guided herbal walks, chilling at Taran Taal pool, and playing serene rural games
- Special packages for weddings, picnics, birthday celebration, romantic getaways, and team building.
3. The Gateway Resort: Experience bliss in this beautiful sanctuary that derives its inspiration from nature and is a haven for the urban nomads.
Located near the enchanting lake of Damdama, the Gateway Resort is one of the Gurugram resorts that is perfect for a weekend getaway for the leisure seekers. A specially designed spa lets travelers unwind and unplug besides recharging their mind by listening to the cacophony of chirping birds.
Location: PO Damdama, Off, Sohna - Gurgaon Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122102.
- Nature-inspired rooms
- Gateway suites with royal luxury within and spectacular views of the garden
- Deluxe rooms replete with comfy beds in a spacious living space that has a garden sit-out
- Superior courtyard view rooms with walk-in wardrobes, and large shower cubicles.
4. Aravali Resort: To have a pleasant time in one of the most magical and conveniently located Gurgaon resorts, you must head over to the Aravali resort.
Not only do you get to stay luxuriously but enjoy a host of recreational and classic entertainment facilities besides great food. It is a nature-valley resort located in nature’s la, away from all kinds of noise and crows. Besides exceptional room services their venue is up for evening parties, birthday parties, and day picnics.
Location: 76th Milestone, NH-8, Village Kharkhara, Dharuhera, Rewari, Haryana, 123401.
- In-house microbrewery
- Lively pub
- Jacuzzi and water stream-equipped garden pool
- Arrangements for conferences, and corporate seminars
- Deluxe executive rooms
- Room for differently-abled.
5. Palette - Ashok Country Resort: One of the most lavish properties and tranquil resorts near Gurgaon has to be the Palette - Ashok Country Resort. Here you get to stay in gorgeously adorned, expansive rooms that are decked with tasteful furnishings, and plush furniture made of wood.
Lush lawns surround the haven and this resort in the backdrop of the blue, azure sky is an ideal place for the birdwatchers where they can spot charismatic peacocks gracefully prancing in the unpolluted environ.
Location: 30, Rajokri Road, Kapashera, New Delhi- 110 037, India.
- Personalized messages and unparalleled relaxation from the spa
- Quiet poolside
- “Picadilly”- the multi-cuisine restaurant serving buffet breakfast, dinner, and lunch
- Full-equipped business center
- Lounge to sample exotic tea.
6. jüSTa Atrio: The jüSTa Atrio is one of the four-star boutique resorts near Gurgaon that extends a warm invitation to its guests and presents Indian hospitality that meets with international luxury standards.
The teams here believe in providing individualized services to guests and therefore each hotel comprises less than sixty-five rooms. De-stress and enjoy serenity in a hotel that is going to present complete assistance with everything you desire for an elaborate wedding ceremony.
Location: Kapashera Estate Rd Near National Hwy 8, New Delhi 110002 India.
- Spacious banquet
- Vibrant lawns with a poolside
- Outdoor and indoor venue spaces
- Valet parking
7. Le Méridien Gurgaon: If you desire to uncover the unexpected and kindle your imagination then a sojourn at Le Méridien Gurgaon can be worth your while.
Located near iconic attractions and landmarks, this is one of the resorts near Gurgaon that presents authentic experience with their meticulously appointed and expansive suites and rooms, and various thoughtful amenities.
Location: Sector 26 M.G. Road, Gurgaon - Delhi Expy, Border, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
- Full-service spa for massages and treatments
- 24-hour fitness center
- Welcoming ambiance and Adaptable spaces of the venue
- Innovative cuisine served by on-site hotel restaurants.
8. Heritage Village Resort & Spa: Gurgaon’s heritage-style hotel is a palatial resort in haveli style. The flamboyance of the interiors exudes luxury besides presents the perfect blend of vibrant colors and landscapes of international articulacy and Indian ethnicity.
It delights the guests with state-of-the-art comfortable décor and business facilities that are inimitable. Here, you can sample extraordinary Indian flavors and international cuisines besides make the most of a lavish and elaborate buffet.
Location: NH8, Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122050.
- Recreational facilities: Jogging track, spa, fitness center, snooker, horse riding, and water basketball
- Other facilities: mini-bar, fitness center, outdoor games, board rooms, conference halls, and Wi-Fi.
9. The Roseate: One of Gurgaon’s top hotels, The Roseate is an urban resort with an award-winning architecture, spread across grassy greens, and unflustered water-bodies.
It promises you an inimitable escape from the tedious life of the city and has elegantly furnished suites and commodious rooms. You can choose from a superb spectrum of beverage and food options that the Roseate has to offer.
Location: National Highway 8, D Block, Samalka, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
- Aheli Spa that offers a host of wellness services and bespoke treatments like detoxification, healing and nourishing
- Lifestyle services: arrange culinary sessions, and crafts unique itineraries, aquatic yoga exercise session, and weddings
- Lake-facing elegantly furnished rooms.
10. Central park resorts: The Central park resorts enjoy a location in the upscale and finest residential locations. It offers recreation and leisure amenities for both the old and the young with 24-hour cafes and exotic gazebos that serve gourmet delights.
Here you can spend your time in the sit-outs and large balconies to enjoy spectacular views of the greens and sit under the sky, spangled with stars and it is one of the amazing Gurugram resort.
Location: Central Park II, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122004.
- Air-conditioned lobby
- Valet parking
- Central greens
- Outdoor chess.
11. Best western resort: The Best western resort is located within nature’s lap with yellow fields of mustard and verdant meadows as surroundings.
If you desire to make the most of an authentic rural setting away from the congestion and pollution of Delhi, then you must come here to enjoy personalized services, and cherish exclusivity as per your preferences. You can book this place for your business conferences, holidays and parties besides experiencing the perks of the club’s membership.
Location: Pachgaon - Tauru Road, Near Manesar, District Gurgaon.
- Fun zone
- Fishing Lake
- Free rides on the animals
- Barbeque making and relishing
- Resort garden to host weddings, and kitty parties
- Main club for the business and leisure travelers.
12. Heritage resort: The Heritage resort has been one of the fabulous venues and jazziest luxury facilities for hosting grand events, weddings, and lavish options of dining. It houses well-equipped suites that are decked with attractive interiors and promises to be an invigorating getaway for tired trippers.
Lush greenery surrounding the resort delights you the very moment you make any entry its spectacular ambiance. every room has its own minibar, safe, private balcony and VIP amenities that adds to its international eloquence.
Location: NH8, Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122050.
- 3 restaurants offering lip-smacking food
- Tea lounge
- Spa offering ayurvedic treatments
- Ornate upgraded suites with indoor private splish splash pools.
13. The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa: The Westin Sohna promises to transform your weekend into an unforgettable holiday as you can indulge in everything right from star gazing to fishing, aqua zorbing, cycling, and horse-riding.
It happens to be one of the greatest places for a weekend chill because not only can you enjoy a host of activities but rejuvenate and relax instantly by the poolside or ordering services from the spa.
Location: Vatika Complex, Karanki Road Sohna-Gurgaon, Haryana, 122103.
- The Heavenly Spa
- A workout studio
- A plethora of options in food
- Private lake
- A lounge.
14. Umrao Resort: Umrao resort screams modernism and welcomes you with contemporary conveniences, distinctive amenities, and elegant décor.
There are well-sanitized junior and deluxe suites with carefully procured premium fixtures. If you desire to have quick stays overnight then come over to the ever colorful Umrao resort that even curates trip packages to trending destinations of travel.
Location: National Highway 48, Rajokri Rd, D Block, 6:Samalkha, Delhi 110037.
- Salon, spa and wellness services
- Board and ballroom for weddings
- Exclusive catering outdoors
- A wide-array of well-equipped suites and rooms.
15. Westin Resort: The Westin resort is the kind of resort that not just promises you perfect getaway for the weekend but with its unparalleled facilities, you feel it is nothing but a home away from home.
Here you can immerse yourself in the amenities of the resort that have been specifically designed for guests to unwind. Here you can enjoy meals from the flagship restaurant, engage in a session of meditation, in the meditation pyramid, indulge in quad biking, fishing, and go-karting.
Location: Karanki Road, Sohna 122103 India.
- Yoga sanctuary
- Meditation pyramid
- Flagship restaurant
- Well-appointed spa giving therapies.
16. Calista Resort: Re-imagine luxury with Calista resort as you celebrate the luxuries of personalized themes, customized seating, and delectable options on the menu. If you ever want to conduct events with a grand one that you have been thinking about for long now, then the event organizers here will help you plan it right, from start to the finish.
This is the reason that this Gurugram resort is one of the ideal wedding destinations for social events, corporate functions, and weddings. There is a professional staff always overlooking the services provided to you and that they meet and exceed your expectations.
Location: 37/2-4 Old, NH 48, Kapas Hera, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
- Centrally air-conditioned rooms with attached cold and hot water bath
- Colored LED in rooms that come with satellite programmers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- On request babysitter
- Foreign exchange
- Travel and concierge services.
17. Palm Resort: If you wish to lead an enriching lifestyle while on a staycation in Gurgaon then live the Palm life because the Palm resort recreates the Mediterranean charm being nestled in hectares of green amidst bubbling fountains. It lets you stay in several suites, and distinctly-styled rooms.
You can enjoy continental, Asian, and Indian cuisines from the restaurants present here besides arranging grand events in the venues that can accommodate close to five hundred people, indoors, and outdoors.
Location: B Block, Sushant Lok, Phase I, Gurgaon - 122001, India.
- The fun club that acts as the ultimate hangout zone and chill pad for teenagers
- Kids club that has a big playing area for the kids where they can play interesting games
- Beauty salon lets you indulge in beauty, body and hair treatments
- Well-equipped gym
- Large banquets
- Well-stocked bars and restaurants.
18. Treehouse Resort: If you have a conference down the line or are looking for a venue to host diligent meetings then consider placing your bet on the Treehouse resort.
This resort makes a swanky launch of a product, any unofficial promotion or birthday party, an event to remember. Here you get to stay in tastefully designed junior suites and rooms that have plush interiors and finest amenities like amenity sockets, bathtubs, and shower cubicles.
Location: Treehouse Queens Pearl, Gurgaon, Opp. District Courts, Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001.
- Deluxe (twin) and superior rooms
- Fitness and recreational facilities
- Dining services
- Arrival information
- Conference rooms for meets and events.
19. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon: Get ready to make the most of celebrity treatments at the Hyatt Regency Gurgaon as they offer world-class services inclusive of fitness studios that promise refreshing workouts, a 24-hour spa for that perfect rejuvenation and so much more.
Here you get to make the most of tastefully furnished rooms that have a table for writing, an opulent seating area, and a cubicle for rain shower. You can enjoy an eclectic assemblage of wines, spirits and other kinds of beverages in the multi-cuisine restaurants besides grabbing pastries and snacks.
Location: NH8 Sector 83 New Delhi, NCR, Gurugram, Haryana 122004.
- Access to the club lounge
- Private check-out and check-in facilities
- Private boardroom
- Evening cocktails and breakfast buffet
- Soft beverages served all through the day.
20. Vivanta: If you are looking for an opportune spot to put an end to your exhaustion then the strategically located Vivanta by Taj is an excellent place to be.
This wonderful property has a well-maintained environment and offers 24-hour room services to its guests. Every room is tastefully furnished and is well-equipped with an air purifier, dressing room, and bathroom phone.
Location: Plot No.1, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana 122004.
- Outdoor pool and pool for kids
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour security
- Postal services
- Arrange recreational facilities like spas and fitness center.
Which are the best Gurugram resorts for day outing?1. Western Resort Country Club: A mini amusement park, golf course, lawn tennis court, and many other activity areas on the premises of the Western Resort Country Club can be enjoyed with a fun one-day outing near Gurugram. This luxury resort property besides all the fun and frolic also excels in the offering pre-eminent facilities, lavish accommodations, and remarkable hospitality.
2. Botanix Nature Resort: An adventure camp, farm resort in Gurugram, Botanix Nature is the most preferred place for all corporate outings as well as family one-day picnics. This is mainly because of a range of fun activities, a private golf course, outdoor swimming pool, spa and many other engaging facilities.
3. Surjivan Resort: Located on Naurangpur-Tauru Road in Gurugram, Surjivan Resort is a high-end property that is frequented by visitors from Delhi-NCR, Haryana and even from parts of Rajasthan for a fun outing. There are tractor rides, zorbing, swimming pool, Camel Safari, Rain Dance and many such activities to explore.
4. The Taj Gateway Resort: The pioneering brand in providing quality service and hospitality, the Taj Gateway in Gurugram is one of the best resorts to look for a memorable day out. During your time here, you can explore the common facilities as well as special offerings like - zip-lining, rappelling, visit Damdama Lake and Hot Springs in Sohna etc.
Which are the top budget resorts in Gurgaon?
1. Calista Resort: This gorgeous resort lets you host both outdoor and indoor celebrations in the grandest manner at jaw-dropping prices with in-house chefs rustling up dishes to impress guests.
2. Heritage Village Resort and Spa: The resort with one of the magnificent ambience offers a wholesome and rejuvenating experience with a pool, fitness center, and game room at an affordable range.
3. Botanix Nature Resort: Enjoy a fun stay, and a pack of family, youth and corporate activities in the premise of Botanix nature resort at the most brilliant prices.
4. Westin Resort: This tranquil oasis has the most signature amenities, like spa-bathroom, thoughtful accommodations and thus offers an invigorating experience by letting you restore, revive and unwind in peace.
Which are the resorts in Gurgaon with a swimming pool?
1. Palm Resort: Enjoy a peaceful time in the large reflective swimming pool of the Palm resort surrounded by the palm trees on the fringes.
2. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon: Rejuvenate your body and mind by taking a dip in the swimming pool outdoors or enjoy the sundeck by sipping on a refreshing beverage.
3. Le Méridien Gurgaon: Enjoy a session of splish splashing in the premium and luxurious pool of the Le Méridien Gurgaon.
4. Aravali Resort: Make the most of your summer day by taking a dip in the non-heated outdoor pool in the garden that is equipped with water streamers and a Jacuzzi.
Which are the best spa resorts in Gurugram?1. The Lalit Mangar Resort: This is a 5-star resort property that is nestled in the middle of a 677 acres vast Mangar Bani Valley in Gurugram. With such a big estate to explore and enjoy in, guests can spend their stay indulging in adventure activities like cycling and rock climbing, along with pleasurable spa treatments, filling meals and more.
2. The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa: Located in Sohna near Gurugram, this resort by the Westin Group is one of the finest in the region. Offering the best of relaxing and holistic vacation experiences, besides the basic facilities guests can indulge in massages; facial; baths and more to detoxify their body and mind.
3. ITC Grand Bharat: A lavish Ayurveda and Spa facility, a private golf course, swimming pool, dining outlets and much more are housed within the ITC Grand Bharat Resort. Yet another up-scale luxury resort that is perfect for all types of vacationers living in and around the territory of Gurugram.
4. Heritage Village Resort and Spa: Located in Manesar, near Gurugram, the Heritage Village Resort and Spa much like its name is a luxuriant property that merges historical elements and modern facilities perfectly. Built like a palace, guests staying here can get royal spa treatment among other experiences.
Which are the resorts in Gurgaon for the family?
1. The Gateway Resort: Nested in the lap of the Aravali hills, your family and you get to stay in rooms inspired by nature as The Gateway Resort arranges mind boggling recreational activities for every age group.
2. Calista Resort: Calista Resort is one of the resorts near Gurgaon that not just screams luxury and comfort but promises stellar family time as they have travel and concierge services guaranteeing comfy trips.
3. Heritage Village Resort and Spa: One of the resorts near Gurgaon that is family friendly and has a dedicated indoor playing area for children has to be Heritage Village Resort and Spa.
4. Aapno Ghar Resort: With your immediate and extended family, come enjoy a fun stay at a thrilling adventure park cum resort that promises cheering food, relaxing rooms, and endless excitement.
Which are some of the good Gurugram resorts for couples?
1. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon: Stay in the luxurious suites of the one of the most thoughtfully designed resorts in Gurgaon that offers a comfortable ambiance. Sweat it out with your partner in the fitness center or reflect, recharge and relax in the Shavasa spa.
2. Surjivan Resort: Come enjoy some “we” time in one of the most ethnic, adventure-oriented, miniature village resorts in Gurgaon that is the perfect escapade as it takes you back to your roots.
3. The Gateway Resort: You and your partner must discover one of the urban and chic resorts in Gurgaon that lets you unwind in absolute style, enjoy some steam room and sauna time together.
4. jüSTa Atrio: One of the four-star boutique resorts in Gurgaon lets you and your spouse relax in a spacious lounge, enjoy an elaborate breakfast buffet, and a restaurant on-site.
What is the best time to visit Gurgaon?
The best time to visit Gurgaon is September onwards because the temperature decreases and the weather is pleasant up till December. You must avoid the foggy and extremely cold month of January and can choose to visit between February and March.
What facilities will I get at resorts in Gurgaon?
Some of the facilities that you can make the most of in the Gurgaon resorts are:
- Recreation and wellness centres
- Well-equipped gym
- Large banquets
- Air-conditioned lobby
- Valet parking
- In-house microbrewery
- Lively pub
What activities can we do in Gurgaon resorts?
Some of the activities that you can do in the Gurugram resorts include Swimming in huge infinity pools, picnics, sunbathing, village tours, rock climbing, rappelling, camel riding, golfing, indoor and outdoor games.
Which location has the largest number of resorts in Gurgaon?
It is Sohna and Gurgaon’s national highway- 8 that has the largest number of resorts in Gurgaon.
1. Sohna Region: The Westin Sohna resort & spa, The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake Gurgaon, Aapno Ghar Resort, and Hyatt Regency.
2. Gurgaon’s national highway- 8 region: Calista Resort, The Umrao, ITC Grand Bharat, Heritage Village Resort and Spa.
What are the lowest & highest Price resorts in Gurgaon?
The highest price resorts in Gurgaon are : The ITC Grand Bharat (INR 25000 to 36,380), The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa (INR 11000 to 23, 979), The Roseate (INR 15000 onwards), Trident (INR 10825 to 41,381), and The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake Gurgaon (INR 12000 onwards).
While, the lowest price resorts in Gurgaon are: Botanix Nature Resort (INR 5000 onwards), Best Western Resort Country Club (INR 4500 onwards), Heritage Village Resort And Spa(INR 6509 to INR 8153) Manesar, and Wet and Wild (INR 3500 onwards).
A lavish socialising centre that revolves around food. Whether it’s for a party, dinner, or just to unwind with friends in a game parlour, Cyber Hub is the place! It is where most action happens in Gurgaon. With a plethora of cosy cafes, restaurants and pubs featured here, right by one of the city’s corporate centres, it is also a favourite amongst officer-goers. During Christmas and New Year’s eve, Cyber Hub where most of the people can be seen partying. Food options range from the desi Indian cuisine to exotic and continental, while the three-storeyed social centre is buzzing with food aficionados. Explore food joints like The Beer Cafe, Soi 7 Pub & Brewery, The Wine Company, Nando’s, Kebab Express, The Red Mango and more, with tantalising delicacies.Timing: Open 24 hoursLocation: Basement Street Number 1 BMS Office, DLF Phase 2, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
One of the most popular weekend getaways near Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, and Faridabad, Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is located about 40 km away from the landmark Dhaula Kuan in Delhi. A favourite amongst hikers, nature lovers and bird watching enthusiasts, the bird sanctuary has been declared a National Park by the state government. While the landscape and natural beauty of the park is incredible, there are measures being taken in order to ensure better sustainability and vegetation. Dotted with lofty trees, the park is home to birds like Acacia Tortilis, Beris, Acacia Nilotica, Neem and more. One can choose from any of the four towers stationed inside the park, meant to make bird watching easier. The park is also equipped with clean and functioning bathrooms, while clean drinking water facility is also available. Entry Fees: INR 5 per head.Timing: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PMLocation: Gurgaon Farukh Nagar Road, Sultanpur, Gurugram, Haryana 122006..
One of the most underrated tourist places in Gurgaon, the Leisure Valley Park is tucked away in Gurgaon, sector 29. Housing a classic jogging track, garden, sandpit and swings/play area for kids, the park sees a lot of footfall during weekends. The garden carries a quiet little cafe to chill in. A handful of musical fountains line the garden pathways, along with a fragrant rose garden, splattered with various floral colours. The Leisure Valley Park is popular amongst kids and youngsters alike and is always bustling with people.Timing: 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM everydayLocation: 287, NH 8, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana 122021.