Popular Auckland Packages
Auckland Tour Packages
|11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 91000|
|11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 91000.0|
|11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 89999.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 95999|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 81000|
Auckland tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Auckland holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Auckland vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Have a memorable and fun-filled holiday with one of the many Auckland Tour Packages, and discover the hidden gems and mesmerising secrets of this stunning land. Curated by experts at Thrillophilia, you can avail a wide range of tour packages for Auckland, from a romantic honeymoon package to a sightseeing and adventure package. All of these packages by Thrillophilia offer you a chance to experience and learn about the rich culture and lifestyle of Auckland.
Including numerous fun-filled activities, adventures and experiences, these Auckland tours can also be personalized according to your preferences. Thrillophilia’s packages let you enjoy a luxurious and memorable stay at some of the best resorts and hotels in Auckland. Additionally, these packages are designed in a way that you can enjoy the lip smacking food, sightseeing as well as the many adventures to have an exotic, fun-filled holiday experience in this land.
With Thrillophilia’s Auckland vacation packages, you will be able to spend some time exploring the different ancient artefacts at the many museums here, or enjoy the soothing vibes and nightlife at the harbour bridges, and much more. Being the biggest Polynesian city in the world, Auckland is a treasure house of art, crafts, food, shopping streets, culture and more. By availing our packages, you can visit the many volcanoes here, along with the scenic islands and mountains. When visiting this city, you can also enjoy numerous vibrant festivals, such as the Pasifika Festival, the Auckland Anniversary Day Regatta, International Boat Show and many others.
People Also Ask About Auckland Tours
Which are the famous places to see on the Auckland tour?1. Sky Tower Auckland: The Sky Tower in Auckland is one of the best places to see on the Auckland tours. Being the most prominent landmark of the city, this needle-like tower has a height of 328 metres, and is also the highest building in all of New Zealand. In addition to offering some of the most picturesque panoramas of the city from its observation deck, the building is also a great place to indulge in some of the most adventurous activities here.
From walking on the 192-metre-high Skywalk platform to base jumping off the platform, you can test your adrenaline at the Sky Tower. For couples, you can also visit the on-site gift shop and restaurant.
Location: Victoria Street W, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Price: INR 650 to INR 1,700
2. Waitemata Harbour: Make sure to visit the stunning Waitemata Harbour when availing your Auckland Tour Packages. This harbour divides the city into two parts and is one of the most famous natural landscapes of Auckland. It is because of this harbour that Auckland remains the economic hub of New Zealand.
Home to numerous stores, boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment options, the Waitemata Harbour is a great place to explore on foot. You can also visit the nearby Princes Wharf from here, which leads to the ferry terminals, for a more serene view of the sea.
Location: Quay Street, City Centre
3. Auckland War Memorial Museum: This famous structure in Auckland sits high on the list of places to visit on your Auckland vacation packages. Situated in a neoclassical building dating back to 1929, the museum was erstwhile a memorial that was dedicated to the soldiers of New Zealand who fought in the first World War.
As of today, this museum is home to a vast collection of artefacts that tell you the history of the country, right from its first settlers from Polynesia to the modern times. The museum has the Main Maori Galleries, a Meeting House, a natural history collection, war memorials and more.
Location: Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Price: INR 1,200 onwards
4. One Tree Hill: Also known as Maungakiekie, One Tree Hill is a volcanic cone that symbolizes the city of Auckland. Tucked amidst the verdant Cornwall Park, this hill has a height of 182 metres and has colourful flowers, plants and trees scattered in it. It is also a great place for nature walks.
The slopes of One Tree Hill are home to the remnants of Maori Pa, which was a fortified village that was present here during the pre-European times. Upon reaching the top of the hill, you can see a lone obelisk that has been built over the grave of Sir John Logan Campbell, and enjoy beautiful views of the cityscape.
Location: Manukau Road, Epsom
5. Waiheke Island: Another one of the popular attractions on the Auckland Tour Packages is the Waiheke Island. Of all the Hauraki Gulf Islands in Auckland, this island is perhaps the most popular and scenic. With a population of around 8,000 people, the island is home to numerous quaint hamlets, art galleries, cafes and white sandy beaches.
One of the best places for adventure seekers, you can enjoy nature walks, hikes and sightseeing here, whilst you soak in the spectacular views. For history buffs, the island also has the Stony Batter Historic Reserve, along with an underground tunnel system dating back to World War II.
Location: Hauraki Gulf
6. New Zealand Maritime Museum: With a deep connection that this land has with the sea, a visit to the New Zealand Maritime Museum during your visit to Auckland is a must. One of the best places in the Auckland tours, the museum tells you about the rich history of the country’s seafarers.
From Maori canoes, outrigger boats and early whaling equipment, to old instruments, yachts and more, the museum is rich in old treasures and stories. There is a gallery here which displays the country’s yachting success and is home to the yacht in which the New Zealand crew was stationed when they won America’s Cup in 1995.
Location: Corner of Quay and Hobson Streets, Auckland 1140, Auckland
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Price: INR 500 to INR 2,700
7. Viaduct Harbour: The Viaduct Harbour is one of the best legacies of New Zealand, and it gained popularity when the country hosted the America’s Cup yachting regatta. It is also one of the main entertainment and dining hubs of Auckland.
The harbour hosts a lot of events all through the year, and has regular flower markets, live music and other performances, street food options, cafes as well as restaurants. In all, the Viaduct Harbour is a great place to spend a leisure day with your loved ones.
Location: Quay Street, Central City
8. Hauraki Gulf Marine Park Islands: When choosing the Auckland vacation packages, make sure to add the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park Islands on your list. Situated right on the doorway to Auckland, this place is home to the beautiful Great Barrier Island, which is one of the most stunning regions in the country. It is here where you can enjoy camping, hiking, sea kayaking as well as mountain biking.
These islands also consist of the stunning Rangitoto Island, a dormant volcano and home to the largest forest of Pohutukawa trees in the entire world. You can also visit the small but beautiful Tiritiri Matangi Island to catch a glimpse of endangered birds like the kiwi, takahe or the blue penguins.
Location: Hauraki Gulf
9. Albert Park: Located in the centre of the city of Auckland is the beautiful Central Park. Boasting of Victorian fountains, statues and vibrant flower beds, the park exudes tranquillity and serenity. In addition to the beautiful vintage-style fountains, you can also find a statue of Queen Victoria at Albert Park, along with a bigger-than-life size statue of Sir George Grey, other memorabilia and artworks.
The park also has the Albert Park House which is known for its ceramics, clocks and a floral clock from 1953. Additionally, the highest point of the park has the Meteorological Observatory. You can also visit the Auckland Art Gallery, which is located inside Albert Park.
Location: Princes Street, City Centre
Timings: 07:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.
Price: INR 500 onwards
10. Auckland Zoo: Sprawling across an area of 40 acres, the Auckland Zoo is a great place to visit during your Auckland Tour Packages. Dating back to 1922, this zoo has many different sections that you would love. One of its recent additions is the section of Te Wao Nui, which houses its regional plant and animal life.
Home to over 1,400 animals of 135 different species from Africa, Australia as well as South America, the zoo also offers different experiences to visitors. Some of these include an after-dark safari, photography workshops and more.
Location: Motions Road, Auckland 1022
Timings: 09:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m.
Price: INR 500 to INR 1,500
What are the best things to do on the Auckland tour?1. Hike across the Hunua Falls Path: There are many hiking trails and regions in New Zealand, and one of the best hikes that you can do during your Auckland vacation packages is along the scenic Hunua Falls. This hike path will give you the opportunity to see the popular Hunua Falls from every angle. You get to start walking from a river through a verdant forest, following a pristine stream of water as you reach the lookout of the falls.
Enjoy a picnic, walk along the falls or take a relaxing dip in the plunge pool of the falls, there is quite a lot to do here.
Location: 232 Falls Road, Hunua
2. Visit the Aotea Track: Completing the Aotea Track near the Great Barrier Island is amongst the best things to do during your Auckland Tour Packages. Consisting of spectacular natural landscapes, stunning views of forest, sea shore and more as well as rich history, you can cover the entire Aotea Track within two to three days.
Start with soaking in the Kaitoke Hot Springs, followed by walking and hiking across the Palmers Track and Windy Canyon, and then trek to the summit of Mount Hobson for a panoramic view of the city and the shoreline. During this mini-trip, you can travel over small streams, across bridges and staircases, through forests and experience the local life and culture of this land.
Location: Aotea, Auckland
3. Walk off a glass edge at the Sky Tower: Known as the tallest building in the country, the Sky Tower does not just consist of the observation deck. Standing tall with a height of 328 metres, this iconic landmark of Auckland also offers you the chance to see stunning views of the key landmarks, volcanoes as well as other historical and sightseeing attractions in Auckland.
However, one of the best things to do during your Auckland tours is to enjoy a sky walk. This is a 1.2-metre-wide glass platform at the edge of the Sky Tower, located at a height of 192 metres from the land. Take in spectacular views of the city as you walk across this platform all dizzied up and mesmerised.
Location: Victoria Street W, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Price: INR 650 to INR 1,700
4. Enjoy a half day sea kayak tour: Amongst the best things to do on your Auckland vacation packages is to enjoy a half day sea kayaking tour in and around the Saint Heliers region. This is a perfect tour for anyone who wants to learn about the city while doing something fun.
The tour starts from the Browns Island, which is not just the home of the pied oystercatcher bird, but is also one of the best-preserved volcanoes in the country. You can either take private boats or kayak through the sea waters to reach the island. Then, trek to the summit of the island and soak in the panoramic vistas of the island, sea and surrounding landscapes.
Location: 384 Tamaki Drive, St Heliers, Auckland Central, Auckland
Timings: 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
5. Take a Kiwi Tour: To learn about the indigenous wildlife of this land during your Auckland tours, go on a tour to Tawharanui, located an hour’s distance to the north of Auckland. Home to the north island brown kiwi, you get to enjoy local food, a serene sunset as well as a guided tour to discover kiwi along with the other wildlife in the region.
Located away from the bustling city streets of Auckland, this region is unspoilt, unexplored and remains a mystery, which is sure to marvel your touristy eyes. You also get to catch a glimpse of the rare and exotic flora and fauna of this land in their natural habitat during this tour.
Location: 29 William Street, Takapuna, North Shore, AucklandTimings: 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
6. Enjoy tandem skydiving: Avail your Auckland Tour Packages and get your adrenaline pumping with a fun-filled and exciting tandem skydiving experience in the city. Experience a thrilling free fall from around 20,000 feet in the sky, while you chase the sun and take in some of the best bird’s eye views of the east as well as the west coasts of Auckland.
Feel the euphoria and the thrill as you jump out a plane along with a professional instructor and guide to help you land safely. You can also see the Waiheke Island, Piha Beach, Mount Taranaki as well as Mount Ruapehu during your fall, along with the rest of the city of Auckland.
Price: INR 15,000 onwards
What is the best time to visit Auckland?The best time to visit Auckland is between the months of March and early June, when the region experiences the autumn season, and then from September to November during the spring season. While the temperatures range from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius in autumn, the spring season has temperatures between 12 to 17 degrees Celsius, making the weather great for a visit to this scenic place in New Zealand.
How to reach Auckland?Owing to the fact that it is an island nation, the best way to reach Auckland is by air. Many connecting flights operate to Auckland from India on a regular basis. Some of the airlines that operate from the major metropolitan cities to Auckland include the Singapore Airlines, Air Asia X, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airlines and Qantas, among others. Furthermore, it takes anywhere between 16 to 20 hours to reach Auckland from India.
What is the cost for a tourist visa in Auckland?The cost for a tourist visa in Auckland is around INR 11,499.
What's the currency of Auckland?The New Zealand Dollar is the currency of Auckland. One New Zealand Dollar is equal to 52.52 Indian Rupees.
How many days are enough in Auckland?When visiting Auckland, anywhere between 3 to 5 days are sufficient to see everything that this city has to offer. From sightseeing attractions and activities to enjoying the nightlife and shopping, you can do almost all of it within 5 days in Auckland.
What languages are spoken in Auckland?English is the most widely spoken language in Auckland. However, there are some areas in the city where you can find people who speak Maori, which is the local tribal language of the region, in addition to Hindi and Mandarin speaking sections.
What are the best ways to commute around Auckland?There are many ways to commute around Auckland. However, buses are the most convenient and widely used modes of transportation in and around the city. In addition to covering a large network of routes throughout the city, buses in Auckland are also quite inexpensive.
What are the best adventure activities in Auckland?1. Hiking in Rangitoto Island: While availing the Auckland tours, you can also take a ferry to the Rangitoto island, which is a dormant volcano located off the coast. You get to walk on solidified lava and reach the summit, to enjoy stunning views of the harbour.
2. Sky jump from the Sky Tower: Indulge in an exhilarating sky jumping experience from a height of 192 metres at the Sky Tower on your Auckland vacation packages, and awaken your adrenaline while you do so.
3. Bungee Jump from the Auckland Harbour Bridge: Climb the unique Auckland Harbour Bridge and experience a one of a kind feeling when you leap 40 metres below the bridge, whilst taking in views of the city.
4. Swim with sharks at the Auckland Sea life Aquarium: Home to the Great White Sharks, the Auckland Sea life Aquarium is also a great place to enjoy swimming, scuba diving and snorkelling with these majestic creatures and other marine life.
Which are the romantic things that can be done in Auckland?1. Enjoy a sunrise at Takapuna Beach: Avail one of our Auckland Tour Packages and experience a scenic sunrise at the Takapuna Beach overlooking the beautiful Rangitoto Island. You can also take a romantic stroll along the beach whilst you soak in the serenity.
2. Have a fun-filled day at Silo Park: If you love the outdoors, pay a visit to the scenic Silo Park. From outdoor cinemas and wall climbing, to shopping, eating local delicacies and enjoying live music and exhibition, there is a lot you and your partner can do here.
3. Catch a ferry to watch the sunset at Mount Victoria: Avail a ferry to get to Devonport, and then take a walk to reach the summit of the stunning Mount Victoria, from where you and your significant other can soak in a tranquil sunset in the kiwi land.
4. Enjoy wine tasting at Herons Flight Winery: The only winery in the country to have the special Italian wines of Dolcetto and Sangiovese, Heron’s Flight is also a great place to enjoy a special wine tasting experience.
Which are the best cruise tours in Auckland?1. Waitomo Glow Worm Caves Cruise: This is one of the best cruise tours in the Auckland vacation packages, where you get to enjoy a tour of the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves, home to thousands of Arachnocampa Luminosa glow worms. As you glide through the caves, you can also soak in the mesmerising geology and history of the caves.
2. Auckland Jet Boat Tour: This is a unique cruise that departs from the Maritime Museum and takes you on a tour of the breath-taking scenery in and around Auckland. In addition to the thrill of the jet boat, you can also enjoy amazing views of the skyline of the city, its landscapes and landmarks.
3. Auckland Harbour Cruise: On this cruise in Auckland, you get to visit the Viaduct Basin, see the historic region of Devonport, the Auckland Harbour Bridge, the Devonport Naval Base as well as the Bean Rock Lighthouse, amongst other attractions. You can also stop at the scenic Rangitoto Island and enjoy the views from its volcanic terrain.
Which are the best places for shopping in Auckland?1. High Street near Albert Park: Whilst enjoying the Auckland tours, pay a visit to High Street to shop for luxury products from high end brands like Workshop, Moochi, Mi Piaci and others. This street is great to splurge your money on famous clothes, bags, shoes and more.
2. Devonport: Home to numerous shops, elite boutiques, gift shops and more, this market has something for everyone, whether you are an antique lover or a jewellery hoarder.
3. Sylvia Park Shopping Centre: This is amongst the busiest shopping areas in Auckland, known for its vibrant décor, cheerful ambience and the multitude of stores selling just about everything.
Which are the best camping sites in Auckland?1. Whangateau: Located around a 10-minute drive to the north of Matakana, this coastal settlement in Auckland is the best place to enjoy a tranquil camping experience. You can enjoy a walk to the nearby farmer’s market or laze on Omaha Beach or even sleep under the stars at the waterfront campsite.
2. Takapuna Beach Holiday Park: This idyllic camping site is located a short distance away from the Harbour Bridge, it is here where you can enjoy the best of what nature has to offer, from the sun and sky to the sand and the serene waters.
3. Waiheke Island: During your Auckland Tour Packages, camp at the Waiheke Island, and enjoy the incomparable vibes of the island, with numerous beaches, vineyards and more.