Popular Christchurch Packages
Christchurch Tour Packages
|New Zealand Family Tour Package||11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 89999.0|
|8 Days Scenic South New Zealand with Queenstown Special||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 96999|
|7 Days Beauty of Southern New Zealand||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 73999|
|6 Days Romantic Getaway Tour to New Zealand||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 65999|
People Also Ask About Christchurch Tours
What are the best things to do during the Belgium Tour?
1. Taste local beers: Along with other things, Belgium is well known for its locally produced craft beer. Going on a beer tasting rampage might just be one of the most fun activities to include in your Belgium tour packages. There are many places to head over to for a taste of this local fizz.
The cities of Belgium are scattered with local pubs where a bartender will be sure to recommend some of the local best. Alternatively, one can also head over to a brewery and opt for a tour, which comes with complimentary beer tastings.
- Best for: Local tastes that are unique to Belgium
2. Take a walk through the Comic Strip Route: If you’re a fan of comic art, walking through the Comic Strip Route might just be one of the most exciting activities in Belgium packages. Over 50 giant wall murals can be spotted across the buildings in Brussels, bringing to life well loved characters such as Tintin and Asterix. The works tower over the busy streets below, some depicting whole scenes, others being simple character portraits. Tours and maps of the Comic Route are easily available at local stores.
- Best for: History tours, walking tours
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
3. Climb inside a giant atom: Towering over Brussels, the Atomium is a unique cultural spot in the city. The 333-meter tall metal structure is a magnified impression of an atom. The monument was initially built for the World Fair in 1958, but was kept erect on popular demand. Today, the Atomium is a thriving tourist spot.
There is much to see and do here; one can opt for a quick meal at the Atomium, or venture into the many Museums it houses. The Atomium is also known for its views of the city, and is one of the most romantic places to visit in Belgium packages.
- Best for: Digital Art Exhibition, Viewpoint
- Location: Pl. de l'Atomium 1, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Timings: 10.00AM- 06.00PM on all days of the week
4. Explore a self-built castle: Standing in a quiet corner of Bassenage, the Tower of Eben Ezer is a unique self-built castle that is now an ineligible part of Belgian history. The flint structure was singlehandedly constructed by a Belgian individual, Rober Garcet, who worked on the construction for over ten years.
Garcet was inspired by the Bible and ancient numerology, and his architecture reflects his esoteric preoccupations. The turrets of the flint tower are flanked by four giant structures of mythological animals that add a mysterious charm to the place.
- Best for: Castle tours
- Location: Haie de Wonck 9, 4690 Bassenge, Belgium
- Timings: Monday- Friday: 10.00AM- 05.00PM
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00AM- 06.00PM
5. Visit an abandoned Fort: Initially built to defend the Belgian City of Liege, the Fort de la Chartreuse now stands in its ruins. The 150 year old fortification rests on a former monastery, atop a little hill in Liege. The fort was abandoned after the World Wars, and left at the mercy of nature and local graffiti artists. Now a haunting exhibition of local art, the Fort de la Chartreuse can be one of the most unique attractions that one can visit in Belgian packages.
- Best for: Local graffiti artwork
- Location: Rue Achille Lebeau 4030, 4030 Liège, Belgium
6. Take a boat tour in canals: The city of Bruges is known for its beautiful canals, and taking a boat tour in one of them can be one of the most romantic things to do in Belgium tour packages.The canals of Bruges travel across its rustic city lanes, crossing age-old buildings as it ambles by. The guides here are extremely friendly and always willing to enrich your boat ride with an anecdote or two. Occasionally, you might even spot a fleet swan passing by.
- Best for: City tours
- Location: Bruges, Belgium
7. Go on a walking food tour: One of the best ways to explore the local culture of Belgium is to taste its local food. Among the most sought after activities in Belgium packages, the food walking tour takes you across some of the city’s most popular restaurants, cafes, taverns and pubs. One can get a taste of the city’s brilliant variety of beer, chocolate, waffles and traditional meals, while learning much about the twin Franco-English culture of the country. The tours are offered in both English and French, making it accessible for all.
- Best for: Getting acquainted with local delights
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
8. Take a Hop on Hop off Tour in Brussels: Brussels being the capital city, a Hop on Hop off tour of the place can be one of the most exciting things to do in Belgium trip packages. The double decker bus travels through the heart of the capital, making occasional stops at the city’s biggest attractions. The stop is just long enough for travellers to ‘hop off’, explore the attraction, and then hop on’ again for the next stop.
- Best for: Sightseeing tours around Brussels
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
9. Cycle through Water: The little province of Limburg in Belgium is home to some of the country’s most beautiful cycling routes. Among them stands out the Cycle through Water path, which makes one feel just a little bit like Jesus Christ. The route cuts straight through a pond surrounded by dense forests, adding an exotic charm to the ride. Moreover, the biking path is deliberately sunk about 5 meters below level land, putting cyclists at eye level with the water. The resulting effect is like moving through an aquarium, with ducks and swans occasionally passing you by!
- Best for: Cycling tours, nature walk
- Location: Pad 3600, 3600 Genk, Belgium
With an information center, tea kiosk, and all the basic amenities, this spacious garden can be comfortably enjoyed. It is popular for being home to beautiful trees and other attributes, like rhododendron and shrub borders, a long herbaceous fence, and an outstanding traditional rose garden. While exploring nature is the predominant factor in the garden, one of the biggest Christchurch tourist attractions is the centuries old trees one can witness in the botanic gardens.Location: City Centre Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New ZealandHighlights: - Daffodils, roses, leaf displays, and conservatories.- It has disability access- Smokefree and vape free- Dogs not permitted
The Avon River, a special area of the region, supports a range of plant and animal life and offers various recreational activities that you can take part in. It is an ideal place to take a beautiful stroll, where one can witness the restoration work that took place after the Christchurch earthquakes struck. Listed amongst the places to see in Christchurch for the scenic views it provides and the quiet river flowing by, major developments like cool cafes and bars, and shopping spots work as a cherry on the top.Location: Christchurch, New ZealandHighlights:- Penguin statues and ducklings.- Cafe hopping and shopping- Spectacular bridges and parks to picnic in.- Playground for children.
Also famous as a cable car, the Christchurch Gondola is 1,000m long, and one can witness the entire town of Christchurch and the Canterbury Plains, Southern Alps, and Lyttelton Harbour, and the Banks Peninsula from the summit. There are many entertainment options at the summit station like discovering the several walking pathways and outdoor spaces amidst the clean air, learning about the history of the area on the Time Tunnel trip, and going on a shopping spree at their inexpensive gift shop.Location: 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch 8022, New ZealandHighlights: - Have mesmerizing 360-degree views of Christchurch.- Eat at the licensed Red Rock Café.- Enjoy the sparkling waters of Pegasus Bay and the Pacific Ocean.