Popular Queenstown Packages
Queenstown Tour Packages
|New Zealand Family Tour Package||11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 89999.0|
|8 Days Scintillating South New Zealand Self Drive Tour||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 109000|
Queenstown tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Queenstown holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Queenstown vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are thinking about going on a vacation with your family or friends then book Thrillophilia’s exciting Queenstown Tour packages. Heading out on dreamy Queenstown tours is definitely a great move as you will be spending some time in the most secluded and intimate setting of the world. These customisable tour packages from Thrillophilia will not only take you away from the hustle and bustle of regular life but will present you with some of the best and once in a lifetime experiences.
Taking these queenstown holiday packages from Thrillophilia, you will be able to enjoy some of the scenic cable car ride to the top of the snow capped mountain ranges, indulge in loads of adventure activities like bungee jumping, skiing, zip lining, and also spend time in taking sightseeing tours to know more about the heritage of the city at great deals and discounts. From accommodation to meals and transfers to activities, our packages take care of all your needs so you can enjoy your vacation without worrying about anything else.
Special Queenstown Packages will let you marvel at some of the top places of tourist interest like Kiwi Birdlife Park where you will be able to see a wide range of flora and fauna, Milford Sound where you will be able to capture the views of imposing mountain rangers, cascading waterfalls, and a wide range of wildlife, and Shotover River which is famous for its scenic beauty and white water rafting.
People Also Ask About Queenstown Tours
Which are the best places to visit in the Queenstown tour?
1. Kiwi Birdlife Park: Kiwi Birdlife Park happens to be a wildlife sanctuary located in the heart of Queenstown. This place is home to about 20 different species of native wildlife of New Zealand.
The best part of most sought after Queenstown packages is it offers a guaranteed Kiwi Viewing and Kiwi Feeding opportunity to all the visitors. You can come over to this place all through the year and enjoy loads of wildlife encounters along with your loved ones.
Location: Upper, Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Price: INR 2210 per adult and INR 999 per child
2. Milford Sound: Milford Sound is a world renowned natural wonder that is home to some of the imposing mountain rangers, cascading waterfalls, and a wide range of wildlife. This place is usually visited for sightseeing tours as well as adventure activities.
In the course of your visit, you can indulge in some kayaking activities in the morning hours and head out on a cruise tour during the day's time. You will also be able to explore the famous underwater observatory at Harrison Cove where you will be able to view various exotic marine life taking the best Queenstown Tour Packages.
Location: Southwest of New Zealand’s South Island
Price: $144 per person
3. Shotover River: Shotover river happens to be one of the most sought after places for thrill seekers in New Zealand. This great destination is very much popular for white water rafting and jet boat cruisings.
The best part of this place is its steep walls which makes for a spectacular ambience and add to the excitement of the adventure seekers as it has got larger rapids than any other rivers in the area.
Location: Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand
Timings: 8 AM – 6 PM
4. Skippers Canyon: As Queenstown has got a reputation of being home to many adventure activities, Skippers Canyon is also famous among the adventure enthusiasts for curvy hiking and trekking trails. Heading out to this place, you will be able to witness sheer drops, twists and turns, tight corners and much more.
Apart from all these, you will also get a chance to explore the scenic place and discover the rich history of the gold mines of this area taking these Queenstown packages. You can come over to this place all through the year and you should not forget to visit the famous Winky’s museum to explore many relics of the bygone times.
Location: North of Queenstown, New Zealand
Timings: 8 AM – 1 PM
5. Coronet Peak: Coronet Peak is home to some of the best ski fields in Queenstown which makes for great adventure activities like skiing, snowboarding, and night skiing. You will come across a number of trails for all starting from Beginners to experienced skiers. You can come over to this place in between June and October to make the most out of adventure fun.
Location: Coronet Peak Ski Area, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 4 PM on weekdays | 4 PM – 9 PM on weekends
6. Nevis Valley: Nevis Valley is yet another popular place for adventure seekers in the best curated Queenstown packages where one can indulge in trail biking, horse trekking, bungee jumping, and four wheel off road driving.
Apart from all these, you will also be able to explore a number fo Maori Historical sites where you can unveil many treasures hidden from a considerable time of a different era. Interested adventure seekers can plan to land at this place from the month of November to the month of March to taste the unforgettable adventure of this place.
Location: Nevis Road, New Zealand.
7. Queenstown Gardens: Queenstown Garden can be considered as one of the beautiful landscape gardens where you will get a tranquilising atmosphere far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
The garden is home to a wide range of trees, rose plantations, memorials and water features. Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, this picturesque garden would definitely cast a mystical charm upon nature lovers with its historic oak and fir trees.
Location: 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 9 PM
8. Lake Wakatipu: Lake Wakatipu happens to be the longest and the third largest lakes in New Zealand where visitors can enjoy fishing and cruise tours on a jet boat. One of the unique facts of this place is that the water level rises and falls to almost 20 cm every 27 minutes.
This unique heartbeat effect calls for vistros from all over the world. Coming over to this place on your well crafted Queenstown packages, you will also be able to marvel at the astounding surroundings which are just perfect for cycling, long walks, and picnic get-togethers.
Location: South Island of New Zealand.
9. Bob’s Peak and Skyline Gondola: The famous Bob’s Peak is one of the highest peaks to visit during your queenstown holiday packages. It can be reached either by hiking or taking a gondola ride. Coming over to this place, you will be able to capture brilliant views of nature and city.
The cable car ride which the visitors would be taking is known to be the steepest ride in the Southern Hemisphere.
Location: Queensland, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 11 PM
What are the best things to do on the Queenstown tour?
1. Get Your Heart Pumping with AJ Hackett: AJ Hackett is very much famous for bungee jumping and trying out this crazy activity is surely justified during your visit to Queenstown. A giant elastic band will be attached to your body and you will be jumping off of to greater heights. Some of the best places to try out this sport would be Kawaran Bridge which is located just outside the township. You can also try out ledge bungy jumping which is a bit different from the ones in fashion.
Location: Queenstown Trail, Arrow Junction, New Zealand
Price: NZD$165 for the Ledge Swing, NZD$205 for the Ledge Bungy.
2. Shotover Jet Boat Ride: A tour of Queenstown is on no occasion complete if you haven’t tried out a shotover jet boat ride. It is one of the most sought after fun filled activities that lets you indulge in a sport of driving boats at enormous speed and spinning 360 degrees at a time. You can try out this activity in many places in Queensland on your Queenstown Tour Packages but the one in Shotover river is just iconic as you will be able to capture spectacular views of nature when the boat charges down. You will pass through some of the narrow canyons and huge towering cliffs. The speeds can reach up to 85 km per hour and with wind rushing through your hair, you will be just bursting out with laughter and screams.
Location: Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand
3. Tackle the Ben Lomond Hike: The Ben Lomond Hike is a full day hiking tour on Queenstown Tour Packages that takes about 6 to 8 hours to complete. You will be able to see stunning views of the gorgeous Lake Wakatipu. You can take this trail from the beginning of November to the end of March as it is closed for the rest of the year because of heavy snowfall. The trail starts from Skyline Gondola on Queenstown Hill and ends at the summit of Ben Lomond which is located at an elevation of 1728m. On your way to the summit, you will be welcomed by a mix of alpine landscapes and wooded scenery. For this activity, you should follow all the instructions and be prepared with sturdy footwear and some power packs of food and drinks with you.
Location: Scottish Highlands, Eastern shore of Loch Lomond
4. Ride the Luge up at the Skyline: Riding the luge up at the skyline is one of the most fun filled activities to indulge in Queenstown. You will be driving a little buggy with a steering column and charging downhill race tracks banking to the turns. You can be a part of this activity along with your friends or a group of friends to make the race much more enjoyable. Capture the moments you spend with your loved ones to cherish the memories all through your life.
Location: Skyline, Queenstown, New Zealand
5. Climb Queenstown Hill for Sunrise Or Sunset: If you are someone who gets fascinated by the alluring natural beauty, then the idea of enjoying the epic sunrise and sunset views from the Queenstown hill is just amazing during your Queenstown Tour Packages. Apart from those classic views, you will also be able to capture the scenic views of Lake Wakatipu and the vistas from the hill. To be a part of this activity, you will need to wake up early and then start climbing the Tiki Track for sunrise or else you can head up the climbs in the afternoon hours for sunset views. You will need to be a bit careful as you will pass through some twisty tracks with inclines and trenches.
Location: Queenstown Hill, New Zealand.
What is the best time to visit Queenstown?
The best time to visit Queenstown would be in the summer months that extends from the month of December to the month of February. The outdoor activities and excursion trips are very much enjoyable in the summer season and you can also expect moderate crowds all around the city.
How to reach Queenstown?
Queenstown is located in the alpine region which is away from the sea so there are no direct ships and flights from India.
- By Air: It would be better to fly to Auckland and then cover the rest distance via domestic flights or by road.
- By Ship: You can get cruise ships from many nearby harbours to reach Queenstown easily.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Queenstown?
In order to get a visitor visa for New Zealand, you would need to wait for at least 13 to 21 days to get all the process completed.
What is the cost for a tourist visa in Queenstown?
The cost of a tourist visa in Queenstown is about NZD $35. You need to pay the amount at the time of applying for a visa at NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).
How much does it cost to tour Queenstown?
For a Queenstown holiday package, you would be spending around N Z$ 184 per day which is almost equal to $ 133. You will spend around NZ$ 43 on your meals and NZ$ 24 on local transportation on an average. The rest is meant for hotel bills and other personal expenses.
What's the currency of Queenstown?
The primary currency of Queenstown is New Zealand Dollar (NZ$). As per the prevailing exchange rates, 1 NZD is equivalent to 52.04930 INR.
How many days are enough in Queenstown?
A traveller would need at least 2 to 3 days of time to cover all important tourist hotspots in the city as well as indulge in some of the most sought after activities for a once in a lifetime experience.
What languages are spoken in Queenstown?
The official language of New Zealand is Maori or Te Reo Maori which is also commonly called Te Reo. Apart from the official dialect, English has also got its importance among the citizens. If you are profound in communicative english, then there is absolutely no problem.
Is it safe to drive from Queenstown to Milford Sound?
The distance between Milford Sound and Queestown is almost 288 km and it takes about 4 hours and 15 minutes to cover the distance. There are no safety issues for this drive, but it is at all times suggested to drive carefully and attentively.
How is the weather in Queenstown?
Queenstown has got an oceanic climate because of its moderate altitude and high mountain surroundings. The summer session has long warm days with temperatures close to 30 degree celsius whereas the winters are cold and the temperature drops to single digit numerics.
There would also be frequent snow falls all over the city. As per the statistics, the hottest temperature recorded in Queenstown is 34.1 degree celsius and the coldest temperature recorded is -8.4 degree celsius.
What are the best adventure activities in Queenstown?
1. Zipline Tours At The Top Of The Skyline Gondola: Ziplining Queenstown holiday packages at the top of the Skyline Gondola, you will be able to indulge in three fun filled zipline adventures through the lush green forest canopy high above Queenstown. This thrilling activity will be provided in the presence of experts and you would also need to pass through certain tests as well.
2. Hang Gliding: Taking part in hand gliding activity, you will be flying with some of the most experienced teams at 3800 feet above the ground. You will be taking this activity at the Coronet Peak.
3. Skyline Gondola & Luge: Skyline Gondola and Luge activity is one of the most sought thrilling activities in Queenstown. It is meant for all age groups as you just need to jump on to a specialised luge cat and then start moving downhill. The path downhill is scenic and you will be able to come across gentle gradients, easy bends, tunnels and dips.
Which are the romantic things that can be done in Queenstown?
1. Dinner Cruise: Cruising on the Lake Wakatipu on the majestic TSS Earnslaw Steamship, you will surely be able to enjoy the best dinner in the course of your stay in New Zealand. This place is famous for offering freshly made barbeque dinner at the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant at Walter Peak High Country Farm. In the course of taking this cruise trip, you will be able to explore many old vessels, photographs and historical information.
2. Sipping Cocktails: Queenstown is home to some of the unique bars which offer a stylish and intimate ambience. You can come over to one such place and sip some refreshing cocktails with your loved ones on the rooftop setting. It would definitely be a special way to spend a night out in Queenstown.
3. Gondola Buffet: For this activity on a Queenstown holiday package, you will need to board the gondola and travel up to the Stratosfare Restaurant with your beloved partner to relish a delicious buffet meal above 450 meters of Queenstown. You will be able to see brilliant views of Lake Wakatipu, Coronet Peak, and pristine mountain scenery.
Which are the most famous gondola ride experiences in Queenstown?
1. Skyline Queenstown Gondola: The skyline queenstown gondola ride can be considered as an iconic rude that is known for its steepest cable car life in the whole Southern Hemisphere. You will be going up to 450 meters above queenstown and Lake Wakatipu in the direction of Bob’s peak. You will get to enjoy panoramic views all around and upon your arrival, you will be able to indulge in loads of fun filled activities with your family members.
2. Luge Queenstown: Luge Queenstown is yet another popular gondola riding place which offers you to see amazing views of the surroundings. The fun filled gondola and chair lift ride will surely get you loads of fun and thrill. You will be assisted by super friendly staff members who will make the whole experience pleasurable.
Which are the best places for bungee jumping in Queenstown?
1. Nevis Bungy: Nevis Bungy in New Zealand is the highest bungy jumping place at 134 meters above the ground. Taking this activity, you will be able to enjoy 8 seconds of freefall. You will get an unmatched adrenaline rush at this place not only by the activity but also by travelling through the winding roads to the valley by a bus.
2. Kawarau Bridge Bungy: Kawarau Bridge happens to be the very first site of commercial bungy jumping in the whole world. Reach this place via bus or your car, and then enjoy jumping at 43 meters. As this place is situated close to some of the best wineries of the nation, you can celebrate with a drink at the end of the activity.
3. Ledge Bungy: Ledge Bungy lets you fall about 47 meters above central Queenstown. This place is accessed by a gondola ride and once you arrive at the top, you will be welcomed by jaw dropping scenic beauty all around. You will have clear views of the city, remarkables mountain ranges, and the famous Lake Wakatipu.
Which are the famous vineyards for wine tours in Queenstown?
1. Rippon Winery: Rippon Winery has got a significant historical impact on the process of winemaking in Queenstown. This winery has been able to win a number of accolades in the past few decades. Rippon makes use of biodynamic farming which results in a natural and delicious wine extending positive effects on the environment.
2. Peregrine Wines: Peregrine Winery is a stunning complex that is designed to look with a falcon wing with a beautiful background of snow capped mountains ranges. The USP of this winery is its organic approach to growing their products. Check out the famous barrel room of this place while you explore the buildings.
3. Amisfield Winery Queenstown: Amisfield Winery has got a wonderful place where you can take a moment to walk out and explore the vineyard on your own. There is a wonderful restaurant in the premises where you can try some delicious recipes with your drink. You will surely fall in love with the high quality wines of this place.
Which are the best skiing tours in Queenstown?
1. Harris Mountains Heli-Ski: Being a part of the Harris Mountain Heli Ski, you will be able to access one of the best mountain ranges of New Zealand. You will have a great experience as you will be assisted by expert guides for the activity. Once you are done with the activity, you can relish delicious lunch.
2. Jet Ski Queenstown: Located on the beach street, this place is known to offer you a wholesome experience as it caters to the needs of all skill levels. You will enjoy the thrill of speeding across the waters, discovering the hidden bays of Lake Wakatipu and wild shorelines, and capturing the stunning views of queenstown.
The sparkling, crystal blue waters of the lake surrounded by tall and majestic snow-capped mountains in the backdrop make Lake Wakatipu one of the most picturesque, naturally blessed places to visit in Queenstown. This lightning bolt-shaped lake is the third largest lake in New Zealand.It has a mythological story behind it and is considered sacred by the local people. One bewildering phenomenon behind the waters of this inland lake is that the water level rises and falls about 20cm every 27 minutes puzzling scientists across the globe.Location: Southwest of Otago region
One of the iconic places to visit in Queenstown, this cable car ride takes you through the scenic landscapes of New Zealand like Lake Wakatipu, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter, and Cecil Peak. As you ride at a height of about 450 meters above ground level in luxurious gondolas, you will enjoy amazing views of the city below.Location: Brecon Street, PO BOX 17, Queenstown, New ZealandTiming: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm Mon; 11.00 am - 6.00 pm Tue - Thurs; 10.00 am - 8.00 pm Fri; 9.30 am - 8.00 pm Sat & SunEntry fee: $44 for adults above 15+ years; $26.00 for children between 5 - 14 years; Free for infants below 4 years
Skippers Canyon is one of the adventurous places to visit in Queenstown and this narrow road constructed by hand stays carefully held on the cliffside. There are no guard railings on the sides and there are steep drop-offs along the road and traversing this treacherous path in a 4-wheeler is a sheer thrill. Every twist and turn through the road promises absolutely jaw-dropping scenes with the Shotover River alongside. The road gets extremely daunting in the dark and in rain. The famous Skippers Suspension Bridge en route the Canyon Road is a no-miss attraction.Location: North of Queenstown