1. Kiwi Birdlife Park: Kiwi Birdlife Park happens to be a wildlife sanctuary located in the heart of Queenstown. This place is home to about 20 different species of native wildlife of New Zealand.
The best part of most sought after Queenstown packages is it offers a guaranteed Kiwi Viewing and Kiwi Feeding opportunity to all the visitors. You can come over to this place all through the year and enjoy loads of wildlife encounters along with your loved ones.
Location: Upper, Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Price: INR 2210 per adult and INR 999 per child
2. Milford Sound: Milford Sound is a world renowned natural wonder that is home to some of the imposing mountain rangers, cascading waterfalls, and a wide range of wildlife. This place is usually visited for sightseeing tours as well as adventure activities.
In the course of your visit, you can indulge in some kayaking activities in the morning hours and head out on a cruise tour during the day's time. You will also be able to explore the famous underwater observatory at Harrison Cove where you will be able to view various exotic marine life taking the best Queenstown Tour Packages.
Location: Southwest of New Zealand’s South Island
Price: $144 per person
3. Shotover River: Shotover river happens to be one of the most sought after places for thrill seekers in New Zealand. This great destination is very much popular for white water rafting and jet boat cruisings.
The best part of this place is its steep walls which makes for a spectacular ambience and add to the excitement of the adventure seekers as it has got larger rapids than any other rivers in the area.
Location: Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand
Timings: 8 AM – 6 PM
4. Skippers Canyon: As Queenstown has got a reputation of being home to many adventure activities, Skippers Canyon is also famous among the adventure enthusiasts for curvy hiking and trekking trails. Heading out to this place, you will be able to witness sheer drops, twists and turns, tight corners and much more.
Apart from all these, you will also get a chance to explore the scenic place and discover the rich history of the gold mines of this area taking these Queenstown packages. You can come over to this place all through the year and you should not forget to visit the famous Winky’s museum to explore many relics of the bygone times.
Location: North of Queenstown, New Zealand
Timings: 8 AM – 1 PM
5. Coronet Peak: Coronet Peak is home to some of the best ski fields in Queenstown which makes for great adventure activities like skiing, snowboarding, and night skiing. You will come across a number of trails for all starting from Beginners to experienced skiers. You can come over to this place in between June and October to make the most out of adventure fun.
Location: Coronet Peak Ski Area, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 4 PM on weekdays | 4 PM – 9 PM on weekends
6. Nevis Valley: Nevis Valley is yet another popular place for adventure seekers in the best curated Queenstown packages where one can indulge in trail biking, horse trekking, bungee jumping, and four wheel off road driving.
Apart from all these, you will also be able to explore a number fo Maori Historical sites where you can unveil many treasures hidden from a considerable time of a different era. Interested adventure seekers can plan to land at this place from the month of November to the month of March to taste the unforgettable adventure of this place.
Location: Nevis Road, New Zealand.
7. Queenstown Gardens: Queenstown Garden can be considered as one of the beautiful landscape gardens where you will get a tranquilising atmosphere far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
The garden is home to a wide range of trees, rose plantations, memorials and water features. Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, this picturesque garden would definitely cast a mystical charm upon nature lovers with its historic oak and fir trees.
Location: 9300, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 9 PM
8. Lake Wakatipu: Lake Wakatipu happens to be the longest and the third largest lakes in New Zealand where visitors can enjoy fishing and cruise tours on a jet boat. One of the unique facts of this place is that the water level rises and falls to almost 20 cm every 27 minutes.
This unique heartbeat effect calls for vistros from all over the world. Coming over to this place on your well crafted Queenstown packages, you will also be able to marvel at the astounding surroundings which are just perfect for cycling, long walks, and picnic get-togethers.
Location: South Island of New Zealand.
9. Bob’s Peak and Skyline Gondola: The famous Bob’s Peak is one of the highest peaks to visit during your queenstown holiday packages. It can be reached either by hiking or taking a gondola ride. Coming over to this place, you will be able to capture brilliant views of nature and city.
The cable car ride which the visitors would be taking is known to be the steepest ride in the Southern Hemisphere.
Location: Queensland, New Zealand
Timings: 9 AM – 11 PM