Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
6-days Israel sightseeing trip from Thrillophilia was very educational they helped and put together a fabulous trip!!! Plus they were very much concern...
WoW... What an experience with the destination we had recently and this travel agency we booked for. Thrillophilia did an extremely good job of organiz...
Trip Location: Tel Aviv
- Whether you’re looking for a pilgrimage tour, cultural snob, or a historical sojourn, Israel will never fail to impress you with its multiple facets. The miles of beautiful beaches, plenty of mountains with adventurous trails and beautiful sceneries will ensure that your trip never becomes boring. So book the 5 nights 6 days Israel tour, and you’ll be impressed by the charm, beauty and cultural richness of this country.
- Kickstart your trip by arriving at Tel Aviv airport from where our representatives will transfer you to the hotel. You will check-in, and then you’ll spend the rest of the day at your leisure, enjoying the city tour or visiting the adjacent towns.
- Your second day will be dedicated to the sightseeing of Tel Aviv. You’ll first visit the Agricultural Research Organization, which is the main farming and agriculture research institute. Next, you’ll proceed ahead for the Kibbutz tour in Kibbutz Hatzerim, which is the main manufacturer of agricultural equipment.
- On the third day, you’ll move ahead to Tiberias, and en route, you’ll visit the Hydroponic Farm, where you will be taught about the latest ways to grow crops.
- Check out from your hotel on the fourth day, and you’ll visit Naan Dan Jain Irrigation, where you’ll get introduced to Fertigation and Comprehensive techniques of Irrigation. Then you’ll visit the Arava Research & Development Center and the Dead Sea region.
- Set off on the fifth day for the tour of The Kibbutz, which houses the botanical garden. Next, you’ll visit the Dead Sea and Qumran cave, where scrolls of Dead Sea were found.
- Day six marks the end of the enthralling trip, and you’ll be transferred to the airport to reach back to your home town safely via a flight.
The Mediterranean waves welcome you to Tel Aviv, as you arrive at the airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
You can rent a bike and explore the city on your own or you can enjoy shopping at the local markets.
After shopping, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a sightseeing tour of Tel Aviv.
Tel Aviv is the cultural and commercial capital of the country with the most beautiful architecture and iconic nightlife.
Today, you will be visiting the Agricultural Research Organization, Volcani Center, where you will get to know about the latest innovations of Israel agriculture.
Next, pay a visit to Kibbutz Hatzerim,and later, you can go to the famous beaches like Hilton and Frishman for a wonderful evening and experience the crazy nightlife of the city.
Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Tiberias.
Enroute, you will be visiting the Hydroponic farm, where you will get to enjoy a Kibbutz trip and see the greenhouses and Hydroponics.
Take a trip to the valley of Springs Eden Farm and see a testing farm for agriculture.
Next, you will be visiting Kibbutz Degania, and witness the cultivation process of dates and pomegranates.
Discover the fish pools in Kibbutz kfar ruppin and continue your journey to Tiberia.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening on your own.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and go for a visit to NaanDanJain Irrigation, where you will get to learn about the Fertigation,Comprehensive Irrigation and greenhouses climate control technologies.
Next, you will be visiting the Arava Research & Development Center, which specializes in planning and implementation of agricultural Turnkey projects.
After this informative tour, you will be taken to the Dead Sea region to relax your body and mind.
Enjoy floating in the mineral-rich waters of the sea and rejuvenate your body with enriching minerals by taking a dip in the sea-mud pool.
After this unique experience, proceed to Jerusalem and as you reach, check-in to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After enjoying a buffet breakfast, get ready for a trip to visit the agricultural sites and Qumran caves.
Start your day by visiting Shvil Hasalat, a desert Agriculture site in southern Israel. This farm works with Organic Farming, herbs, spices as well as water management.
Here, you will get a detailed insight on the “high tech” agricultural technologies.
Next, you will be visiting the Desert greenhouses and Ein Gedi Oasis.
Take a tour of Kibbutz, followed by a trip to Dead Sea and later visit Qumran cave, famous for a series of Scrolls, known as Dead sea scrolls.
After this tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your departure.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
6-days Israel sightseeing trip from Thrillophilia was very educational they helped and put together a fabulous trip!!! Plus they were very much concerned about the traveler's safety, the transfers were on-time and completely seamless. The team even responded in a timely mannered and was flexible in making an adjustment to our trip beforehand, they even choose the best hotel for us to stay-in, This is a proud country with many things to see and learn especially if you are interesting with the ancient-history... the place is truly a paradise for us... I will never ever forget the visit and the experienced I had from this trip especially the trip to Jerusalem and Qumran Caves... Lots of amazing sightseeing which words are less to describe it... Every time we had a precious moment there, We will definitely use Thrillophilia again to help plan the logistics and get recommendations for future trips.
Rated : 5.0
WoW... What an experience with the destination we had recently and this travel agency we booked for. Thrillophilia did an extremely good job of organizing my trip as per my desires, Hotels, and transfers no doubt were excellent. All the tours were absolutely amazing which went perfectly as mentioned on the itinerary, the staff was very respectful, attentive, and helpful towards all our requirements and helps during the trip. Will strongly recommend Thrillophilia who was patient and very efficient in helping us plan this memorable trip... I can say that you won't regret it for sure the package was satisfying...
Rated : 4.0
An unforgettable trip to Isreal and our visit to Jerusalem, Our Thrillophilia specialist put together exactly what we wanted thanks for your work on setting this up all right!!! We had very clear communication right from the beginning we contacted them until the very end of our experience... The arrangements, sightseeing-spots, services, hospitalities were all fantastic. Overall it was a great trip and hugely enjoyed it... A very special thanks to all the team involved in making my trip memorable.
Rated : 4.0
About the trip! everything was fantastic, the accommodation met our expectations, the itinerary was very rich and the trip goes exactly from the itinerary, The people of Isreal were nice with happy smiling faces greeted us everywhere. Well, the trip was properly organized and executed... the team also did a great job of keeping us informed daily during the trip about the activities we gonna have the next day...We truly enjoyed this lovely holiday... Would happily recommend Thrillophilia to all.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.