Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Israel is always my first option whenever I get a chance for any international trip, it was a great honor that we found this package with Thrillophilia...
This is the best options and best destination for a family holiday the place was truly amazing and this trip was fulfilling as it goes exactly from the...
Trip Location: Tel Aviv
- Visit the Middle Eastern country of Israel that is a religious hotspot that bustles with unbeatable history and urban vitality. Ranging from Biblical ruins to the cosmopolitan cities and excellent natural beauty, everything here will fascinate you to stay here forever. Book the 7nights-8days Israel tour package and get ready to cherish incredible experiences for a lifetime.
- Begin your first day by arriving at Tel Aviv airport where our representative will pick you, and you’ll be transferred to the designated hotel. After check-in, you’ll spend the entire day at leisure.
- Reserve your second day to enjoy the scintillating tour of Tel Aviv, wherein you’ll explore the nearby towns such as Caesarea and Jaffa. You’ll explore the picturesque alleys, and you’ll revel in the scintillating views from the hilltop.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast on the third day and then explore the Sea of Galilee, which is said to be the preaching ground of Jesus Christ. You’ll then visit Capernaum, which is the centre of Christ’s Ministry. Next, you’ll visit Tabgha, where Jesus performed a miracle. You’ll then visit the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus preached his sermons.
- On the fourth day, get set to have a tour of the holy cities of Nazareth and Cana, where Jesus performed many miracles. The Church of Annunciation will be your next spot where Virgin Mary viewed Archangel Gabriel.
- Dedicate your fifth day to have an enthralling tour of the Dead Sea. In the route, you’ll witness many other attractions such as Qumran Caves and Masada. You’ll then enjoy some splendid moments at the Dead Sea that is known for having mineralized water.
- On the sixth day, you’ll visit Jerusalem where you’ll witness Mt. Scopus and Mount of Olive. You’ll next visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Western Wall.
- Dedicate your next day to explore the New City of Jerusalem. During this tour, you’ll visit Yad Vashem, which is a renowned memorial. You’ll also visit Rachel’s Tomb and Knesset.
- On the eighth day, the trip will finally end, and you’ll reach Tel Aviv, where you’ll catch a flight to your hometown.
As you arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
After reaching, complete the check-in formalities and have some rest.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local attractions.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head out to explore the best of Tel Aviv.
Start your day with a visit to the city of Jaffa. Take a stroll through the streets and witness a mesmerizing view from the viewpoint at the hilltop.
Next, you will be visiting Caesarea, a city built in the honor of Augustus Caesar. Enroute, you will be visiting Megiddo, also known as the site of Armageddon.
After spending a leisure time, proceed to the Sea of Galilee and later resume your journey to Tiberias.
As you reach, check into the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, set out for a trip to Sea of Galilee, world’s lowest freshwater lake.
Visit the lake and witness the beautiful views of the place where Christ lived.
Next, you will be taken to Capernaum, also known as the center of Jesus Christ’s ministry.
Next stop on your itinerary is Tabgha and later visit the Church of Multiplication to see the beautiful Mosaic floor, celebrating the story of miracles performed by Jesus.
Start your journey to Mount of Beatitudes, a significant site of Biblical times. After the visit, you will be taken to Golan Heights from where you can enjoy beautiful views of Mt. Hermon and Hula Valley.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for a trip to Cana and Nazareth.
In Cana, you will visit the Wedding Church, where Jesus performed his first miracle, by turning water into wine.
Next, you will be visiting Nazareth, and the Church of Annunciation. On your way, make a stop at Joseph’s Church and Mary’s Well.
Drive through Jordan Valley and reach Beit Shean, to see the ancient ruins of Roman amphitheater.
Resume your journey to Jerusalem and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast and get ready to explore the famous tourist attractions of Jerusalem.
Start your day with a trip to the Dead Sea. On your way, you will be visiting Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered.
Proceed to Masada, a secluded cliff in the Judean Desert and later visit King Herod’s Palace, the Roman bathhouse and the Synagogue.
As you reach the Dead Sea, get into the water and enjoy floating in the salined water.
Take a dip in the mineral enriched mud pool and relax for a little while.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out for a tour of the Old city of Jerusalem.
Start your tour with a hike to Mt. Scopus and witness the panoramic views of Jerusalem.
Go for a visit to Mount of Olives and later, visit the Garden of Gethsemane.
Next, you will be visiting the Western Wall and the Temple Mount, Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Tomb of the Resurrection.
Our last stop is Mount Zion, where you will discover the tomb of King David and the Rooms of the Last Supper.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, embark on a tour of the New City and visit famous attractions and historic places.
You will be visiting Yad Vashem, a memorial dedicated to the Jewish victims who succumbed to the Holocaust.
Next, visit Ein Karem, Israel Museum, the Knesset, the House of Parliament and the campus of the Hebrew University.
Take a short tour of Bethlehem and see the Church of the Nativity and Rachel’s Tomb.
End your tour and get back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having breakfast, pack your bags and start travelling to Tel Aviv.
As you reach, you will be dropped off at the airport for your return journey back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Israel is always my first option whenever I get a chance for any international trip, it was a great honor that we found this package with Thrillophilia the price and the planned of the trip seems interesting and affordable too... I was always excited about this trip... From the airport, we were received by the representative who helps us with the documentation process and also gave a quick introduction about the place and the trip... The vehicle was already there at the airport and the driver was warm, friendly and helps us with our luggage and place it in a proper manner, the hotels were well-maintained, clean, and spacious which fits us well...also the foods was good... We come across many places and met many people and the place was peaceful with a calm environment everywhere we visited... The main highlights of our trip were the tour to the Sea Of Galilee, Nazareth, Cana, and Jerusalem... the history behind it was truly interesting... Every second, minutes, and day we spend there was very special for us... We were very happy with the overall arrangements, services, and experience we had on this trip... Thanks for making our trip a memorable one.....
Rated : 5.0
This is the best options and best destination for a family holiday the place was truly amazing and this trip was fulfilling as it goes exactly from the itinerary planned, each day we spend there was truly special and memorable for us...we clicked many pictures at each and every spot we visited...we can't believe with our eyes that the place is so beautiful and also hearing about the real&truth story of the place was really such a great honor...This is a joyous trip... We had an unforgettable trip to Nazareth and Jerusalem... This kind of experienced will always be remembered.
Rated : 4.0
An unforgettable trip to Israel, we booked this with Thrillophilia and I must say that the trip was well-planned and well-executed... we had a nice stay and also we roam the place on our leisure time as the hotel we stay in was at good locations and nearby sightseeing and markets, We do cover all the places as promised, Everything on this trip was well-organized which we had no issues at all the entire trip but just enjoying the trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.