Newly Added Jabalpur Experience
"bahut maja aaya camp mein Romance Bhiya thank you aapane bahut Dhyan Rakha ham sabka thank you so much Bhiya ??"
28 November 2019
Anurag Anurag Forest Camping in Satpura Jungle Flat 50% off
The initiative taken by thrillophilia was commendable.....the place was really great . Arrangements were also up to the mark. The crew was very friendly and supporting...especially the crew leader romance katiyarrr...hopefully looking forward for some more adventure with them.
25 November 2019
Ayushi Chatterjee Forest Camping in Satpura Jungle Flat 50% off
I really appreciate the initiative taken by Thrillophilia in collaboration with MP tourism. It has been difficult for the crew as well to arrange everything in a place where people are not aware about these kind of camping and trekking experiences, but Apart from the challenges they have managed to make it a fun filled and a thrilled experience for all the people who have come for the first time. Great job guys, specially Romans Katiyar. Looking forward to many more such expeditions.
07 January 2020
I booked this Educational Tour To Jabalpur Kanha & Pachmarhi With Safari for my coaching students from pick up to drop everything was well managed and from booking to Delivery everything was well managed 5 Star for thrillophilia.
Visit bhedaghat and other tourism spots of Jabalpur with my friend. The Tour Guide is very good and supportable.
car rental in Jabalpur give you chance to explore city in luxury really enjoyed driving around the city.
well maintained car makes it much more amazing really bets my expectations Car rental in Jabalpur gives you great self driving car.
Nice services without any problems and better way to roam in the city and visit various tourist places.
The service was very good. The staff is really kind. The vehicles they provided were in good condition because of which we were able to complete our trip effortlessly. We appreciate their service.
18 December 2019
Educational Tour To Jabalpur Kanha & Pachmarhi With Safari was great experince we had with our students it was amazing service with thrillophilia it was fun learing with thrillophilia
How to Reach
- Jabalpur can be reached by all the three means- air, road, and rail. Jabalpur Airport and Railway station are well-connected with a spectrum of stations across the country.
- How to reach Jabalpur by Air: Jabalpur Airport (JLR) is famous as Dumna Airport which is roughly 26 kilometers northeast of the city center. Flights from major cities like Mumbai and Delhi fly to Jabalpur regularly. Gwalior, Bhopal, Lucknow, and Indore airports are some of the nearest airports from Jabalpur.
- How to reach Jabalpur by Rail: The biggest railway station in the city is Jabalpur Junction (JBP) whereas, there are several small stations such as Madan Mahal (MML), Deori (DOE), Adhartal (ADTL), Jamtara Paraswara (JPV) where trains coming from various routes take a halt. Jabalpur falls on the Mumbai-Howrah-via Allahabad mainline and is a part of Western Central Railways. Jabalpur junction is located close to the city center. You can easily travel from any major station in the country like Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Patna, and Bhopal to Jabalpur Junction.
- How to reach Jabalpur By Road (Bus): There are regular interstate buses plying between Jabalpur and other stations which are situated within the state border like Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Bhopal, Indore and other states like Aurangabad and Nagpur. You can avail AC and Non AC Volvo buses, seater and sleeper buses and regular state buses.
- 1) From Mumbai: Since the distance is more than a thousand kilometers between Mumbai and Jabalpur, the trick to travel by bus is to break the journey into two legs. The first route is to take an overnight bus to Indore from Mumbai and then change bus from Indore to reach Jabalpur. The second option is to fly to Nagpur from Mumbai and then take a private or a state bus to cover the distance of another 330 kilometers.
- Timings: Overnight buses from Mumbai start from 6 PM onwards.
- Traveling Time: 20 hours and more.
- Fare: Above INR 2000.
- Starting Points: Depends on the operator, mainly the western highway.
- 2) From Delhi: The road distance between Delhi and Jabalpur is 830 kilometers where you will hardly find any state bus to cover the distance. However, there are a few private bus operators who scale down the distance in their semi-sleeper and sleeper Volvo buses.
- Timings: Overnight buses, mainly start between 5 PM to 6 PM.
- Traveling Time: 17 to 18 hours.
- Fare: From INR 1600 to 2000.
- Starting Points: Your private bus operator’s office.
- 3) From Indore: You can board any Non-AC or AC sleeper/seater bus from Indore to cover a distance of 508 kilometers to reach Jabalpur. Buses from Indore to Jabalpur are easily available as plenty of private operators run on this route.
- Timings: Start from 7:30 PM onwards. The last bus is at 10 PM.
- Traveling Time: 10 to 11 hours.
- Fare: INR 500 to INR 800
- Starting Points: AICTSL Campus, Service Road Opp Terminal 10 Star Square, Sarvate bus stand.
- 4) From Pune: If you find it difficult to get a direct bus from Pune in order to reach Jabalpur then the best way to break the journey down. First, take a bus to Itarsi and then change your bus for Jabalpur from Itarsi.
- Distance: Approximately 995 kilometers
- Routes: Pune- Itarsi- Jabalpur (regular route); Pune-Indore-Jabalpur (long route).
- Traveling time: Around 20 hours.
Best Time To Visit
- Monsoon and winter seasons are the best time to visit Jabalpur. One can plan a trip to the rocky hilltops and chiseling rivers in Jabalpur between September to March.
- Jabalpur in Winter (November to February): Jabalpur is a city in Central India which is nestled on the western outskirts. The location of this city on the map makes the months of November, December, January, and February experience a temperature drop that varies from 27° C in the daytime to 8° C at nights.
- Jabalpur in Monsoon (July to October): Monsoon is also a pleasant time to visit Jabalpur, the place is enveloped in hues of lush greenery and the gentle rain showers can be can enjoyed while sitting by the sacred Narmada River. Also, during and post-monsoon, the Dhuandhar waterfall also flows in full swing, wedged in the scenic marble mountains- the entire view looks like a beautiful painting.
- Jabalpur in Summer ( March to June): The summer months of March, April, May, and June are extremely uncomfortable due to the roasting heat. June is the hottest month, the temperature on some days even rises up to 45-degree Celsius. The summer season is ideally not advisable for traversing around the city of Jabalpur.
Nature and Wildlife in Jabalpur Adventure in Jabalpur Camping in Jabalpur Trekking in Jabalpur Tent Stays in Jabalpur Attractions in Jabalpur Resorts in Jabalpur Walking in Jabalpur Jeep Safari in Jabalpur Sports & Games in Jabalpur Sightseeing in Jabalpur Wildlife in Jabalpur Zip-lining in Jabalpur ATV Ride in Jabalpur Multi Day Tour in Jabalpur Boating in Jabalpur Horse Riding in Jabalpur Birding in Jabalpur Fishing in Jabalpur Cycling in Jabalpur Transfers in Jabalpur Nightlife in Jabalpur Arts & Culture in Jabalpur