Best Selling Scandinavia Tour Packages
Fulfill your dream of living in igloos and getting an authentic taste of Eskimo life by booking a 10 day Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia.
- Explore the colorful capitals of Norway, Sweden & Denmark
- Board the Norway in a Nutshell® tour for breathtaking landscapes
- Fly from scenic Stockholm to captivating Copenhagen
- Sail through dramatic fjords like Aurlandsfjord and Næroyfjord, branches of the spectacular Sognefjord
- Learn about Scandinavian royalty at castles and palaces
- Stroll through Norway’s grand capital, Oslo and visit charming Bergen
- Enjoy the charms of Swedish Fika in Gamla Stan
- Relax along Copenhagen’s harbour Nyhavn and visit the Little Mermaid
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Bryggen
- Enjoy exploring the capitals at your own time and joining optional guided tours of the cities
- Home to a conglomeration of 5 countries, Scandinavia is the land of virgin natural beauty and rich culture. This Northern European destination is known popularly for its untouched forests, swanky cities, mesmerizing wilderness, enthralling northern lights, thrilling festivals.
- This Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore some of the hidden gems of the Nordic world including Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Norway, and Iceland. Your Scandinavia tour will start in Stockholm. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of the day at leisure, strolling through Drottninggatan street or nearby areas.
- Day 2 is reserved for an exploration tour of Stockholm. On this tour, you will see the Royal Palace, the Old Town, the parliament, and ancient churches. Later, you can take a ferry to Djurgården island, where you can explore the Skansen open-air museum, Abba Museum, Gröna Lund, and the Nordic Museum.
- On day 3, you will fly to Copenhagen. Once you reach here, you will set out to explore Nyhavn. You will spend the evening at Tivoli Gardens, a popular amusement park.
- Day 4 is reserved for a full-day exploration tour of Copenhagen. On this tour, you will see the Little Mermaid statue, Christiansborg Palace, and Amalienborg Palace. Later, you will take a leisurely stroll in Ströget street, enjoying shopping and relishing local food.
- You’ll spend the first half of day 5 touring Copenhagen and exploring The Round Tower, Church of Our Saviour, and Rosenborg Castle. Later, you will head to Oslo on a cruise.
- Day 6 is all about a full-day exploration tour of Copenhagen. On this tour, you will visit Vigeland Sculpture Park, Viking Ship Museum, Fram Polar Ship Museum, Oslo City Hall, Munch Museum, Akershus Fortress, and Royal Palace.
- On day 7, you will board your train to Bergen via Flam. Upon reaching Flam, you will stop and engage in a myriad of exhilarating activities, like hiking, fjord sightseeing, and kayaking.
- After spending the night at Flam, you’ll enjoy the morning of day 8 at leisure. In the afternoon, you’ll take a boat ride into Nærøyfjord through Aurlandsfjord. Later, you will continue your train journey and finally reach Bergen.
- Day 9 is reserved for a full-day local sightseeing tour of Bergen. On this tour, you will enjoy visiting Bryggen, riding a cable car up to Mt. Ulriken, and taking the Fløibanen Funicular up to Mount Fløyen.
- On day 10, you will fly to Iceland. Once you reach here, you’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- You’ll head for an excursion to Reykjavik in the first half of day 11. In the afternoon, you will proceed to Blue Lagoon to enjoy bathing in the geothermal pool and experiencing tranquil spa services.
- On day 12, you will head to the iconic “Golden Circle”. On this route, you’ll see Þingvellir National Park and Gullfoss waterfall.
- On day 13, you’ll go explore the enthralling south coast, where you will enjoy visiting Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Reynisfjara beach, and Skógafoss waterfall.
- You will conclude your Scandinavia tour on day 14 and fly back home with wonderful memories.
Inspire your wanderlust by visiting the Scandinavian Countries, namely Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, and Denmark, renowned for their magical landscapes and fairy-tale beauty. Scandinavia is one of the most interesting and beautiful places to see the northern lights dancing across the night sky in violet, pink, blue and green hues.
The natural beauty of Scandinavia will astound even the most seasoned traveler as it has incredibly steep fjords, cascading waterfalls, and beautiful glaciers. It boasts pristine landscapes, an intriguing Viking heritage, and a myriad of fun winter activities.
Scandinavia is a photographer's dream with a maze of sparkling waterways bound by sheer mountains. You can visit Sweden and Denmark dotted with Viking ship museums, galleries, cobblestoned streets, medieval buildings, and theaters. Visit enchanting cities like Oslo, Helsinki, or Stockholm or venture into Russia and discover the treasures of Moscow and St.Petersburg.
Whether you're in the hunt for adrenaline-rushing natural adventures or cultural treks through the coolest design capitals, Scandinavia will never fail to impress you. Your Instagram timeline will be awash with photographs showing far-flung and exotic landscapes of Scandinavia if you make up your mind to visit this destination. So book the Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia and delight yourself with the incredible beauty and breathtaking sceneries of this Northern European destination.
Travel to the ancient cities in Denmark, Sweden and Norway and have a taste of the ancient beauty of these places with your Norway Sweden Finland tour from India. Carefully curated to bring the best of Scandinavia to you in a compact yet comprehensive package, this fantastic tour is a must have for those interested in exploring the native Scandinavian culture.
Scandinavia's mere mention will conjure up fascinating images of Northern Lights, craggy coastal lines, quaint fishing villages, and pristine waterways. Discover the beauty of the Swiss Alps, echoes of the ancient world, and an intoxicating blend of Moorish and Spanish culture in Scandinavia.
With stunning mountain peaks, thundering white water rapids, deep river gorges, and pristine lakes, Scandinavia is truly an outdoor recreation mecca. You can saunter through the hipster cities fit to burst with trendy boutiques, gourmet food, vibrant art scenes, and genuinely fascinating museums.
Scandinavia's low light pollution makes it one of the best spots to see the beauty of the Northern lights. Encompassing Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, this northern region of Europe has plenty to offer to the visitors. Some of the biggest fjords formed during the Ice Age can be found in Scandinavia, such as Hardangerfjord, Nærøyfjord, and Sognefjord.
You can visit the world-renowned galleries and museums to peek into the Viking era and shop like a local at the street shops and malls. Your trip to Scandinavia won't be complete without trying a soothing sauna at the various spa centers. Book the Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia to have a quintessential Nordic experience of a lifetime!
The Norway Denmark Sweden Tour are a dream for every traveller, and an exploration of the mysterious and beautiful Scandinavian lands should be on your list as well. Begin by taking a flight to Copenhagen and be embraced by the warm hospitality of the Park Inn by Radisson. The flight tickets are not included in the Norway Denmark Sweden tour package.
Book the Scandinavia Northern Lights tour from Thrillophilia to chase the rare and mystical phenomenon of Aurora Borealis caused by earth and sun alignments.
- From the sight of the Finnish capital to the impeccable beauty of century-old streets of Denmark and the charming villages of Norway, Scandinavia and Finland Cruise has been offering the most scenic vacation of a lifetime. A trip here will make sure that you indulge in the best adventures while marvelling at the best sceneries of nature.
- The first day of the journey will begin with reaching the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either choose to visit nearby tourist attractions or can spend the whole day resting in your comfy stay.
- Day two of the trip will be spent experiencing the best of Helsinki on your own, and in the evening you will be boarding the cruise towards Stockholm. This cruise ship is home to numerous shops, cafes and restaurants; thus you can indulge in many activities, that too on the board.
- On the third day, you will reach Stockholm, where you will be driven towards a hotel. Some time for leisure will be provided, in which you are free to explore the place on your own. The day will end by spending the night in the hotel.
- The fourth day of the trip will be dedicated to the sightseeing tour of Stockholm in which all the famous tourist attractions will be covered. Some historical locations of the area like City Hall, district of Södermalm, the Old Town (Gamla Stan) and the Medieval cobbled streets of Old Town will be marked as visited. The remaining part of the day will be free, and you can spend it the way you want.
- The fifth day of the tour will provide you with the sceneries of lush green farmlands as you enjoy a train journey to Denmark. Upon arrival at Copenhagen, locations like Amalienborg Palace, Frederiks Kirke, Nyhavn with its colourful, narrow houses lining the canal will be marvelled at.
- Day six of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of some beautiful gardens and castles of Denmark. Locations including the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, Botanical Garden and Torvehallerne food market. You will also get to enjoy the fascinating views of Christiansborg Palace, the Royal Danish Opera House and the colourful Christianshavn Canal while enjoying a blissful session of boating.
- The seventh day will start with some time at leisure, followed by boarding the cruise at noon. Traverse towards Oslo while having some sumptuous dinner on the board and resting overnight.
- Day eight will commence with reaching Oslo and starting a sightseeing tour. You will be covering many famous tourist destinations including the Vikings Ship Museum, Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress and the City Hall.
- The ninth day will be spent exploring Norway in a nutshell, while traversing the beautiful railways. Places like Flam, Bergen and villages like Gol and Geilo. From descending on the world’s steepest railway line to experiencing the sights of beautiful mountains, the whole day will be spent traversing around.
- The tenth day of this trip will be spent travelling towards Bergen. A cruise awaits at Aurlandsfjord and will take you to Gudvangen. From here you will be traversing the beautiful roads towards Voss on a bus. Upon arrival in Voss, you will be boarding a train to Bergen where you will be transferred to a comfy stay.
- The eleventh day of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Bergen in which many famous and historic locations will be visited. Places like Bryggen and Floyen will be covered today, followed by finally having the day at leisure.
- The twelfth day will mark the end of this trip, and today you will be heading towards the airport to catch a flight back home.
- Home to the beautiful mountains of Oslo and providing you with the perfect amalgamation of culture with history, Scandinavia has been inviting loads of tourists towards its picture-perfect surroundings.
- The first day of this trip will start with reaching Stockholm-Arlanda airport, followed by being driven towards your comfy stay. Once you arrive here, some time will be provided for leisure after which a sightseeing tour will begin. You will be going towards Drottninggatan - a street home to numerous shopping spots and excellent restaurants. The day can be spent shopping for souvenirs, followed by indulging in food tours. Once the trip is over, head back to the stay to spend the night.
- Day two of the vacation will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Stockholm in which you will be covering many famous tourist attractions. Places like the Old Town (Gamla Stan), Royal Palace, the parliament, old Churches and medieval houses will be included here. A short ferry ride to the nearby island Djurgården will be followed, where you will be visiting places like kitschy Abba Museum, the Nordic Museum, the Gröna Land Amusement park, and the Skansen open-air museum.
- The third day of the trip will be spent travelling from Stockholm to Copenhagen by boarding a flight from the airport. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. After some rest, you will be going on a sightseeing tour towards the amusement park known as Tivoli Gardens, where you will enjoy a fun-filled day around the thrilling rides.
- Day four of the trip will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore Copenhagen on your own. You can either continue with the sightseeing activities or can indulge in numerous adrenaline rushing activities available here.
- The fifth day of the tour will start with a guided sightseeing tour of Copenhagen in which you will be covering many famous local attractions including The Round Tower, Church of Our Saviour, King’s Garden and the majestic Rosenborg Castle. In the evening, you will be travelling towards Norway while cruising the deep blue sea. The night will be spent on cruise admiring the sparkling sky from the deck.
- Day six will begin with reaching Oslo and checking into a comfy hotel. Upon arrival freshening up and resting for a while, a sightseeing tour will start and will take you to many famous locations of the city. Places like Vigeland Sculpture Park, Viking Ship Museum, Fram Polar Ship Museum, Munch Museum, Royal Palace, Akershus Fortress and Oslo City Hall are some of the most famous tourist attractions here.
- The seventh day of the trip will offer you a train ride towards Trondheim. The route will pass through many beautiful sceneries and will offer numerous steep and rocky terrains. On the way, you will get to admire the locations like the vast Dovre Mountain Plateau and the towns around it. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel where you will be spending the night.
- The eighth day of this trip will provide you with a chance to enjoy a cruise towards Hurtigruten, and on the way, you will come across many beautiful locations. You will be exploring the coastline of Norway while marvelling at Kristiansund and the town of Molde. The final stop will be Alesund, Hurtigruten where you will be checking into a hotel and will rest overnight.
- Day nine will provide you with an opportunity to sail towards Bergen, and upon arrival, you will be escorted to a hotel to rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- The tenth day will be a sightseeing tour of Bergen in which you will be covering many prominent tourist attractions. Places like Mount Fløyen, Mt. Ulriken, the Edvard Grieg Museum and the KODE art museum are some of the most visited places here. The day will end with reaching the hotel back and resting overnight.
- The eleventh day will take you towards Flam, and on the way, you will come across many beautiful locations. From Bergen, a train journey will transport you to Voss, followed by reaching Stalheimskleiva. The next stop will be Gudvangen, from where a scenic cruise awaits you and will take you towards Flam. Upon arrival, you will be shifted to a comfy stay to spend the night.
- Day twelve will be dedicated to Flam, and today you are free to explore it the way you want. You can either indulge yourself in some adventurous activities or can go for some sightseeing on your own. End the day with reaching back and resting overnight.
- The thirteenth day of the trip will take you towards many beautiful villages of Flam, followed by a train ride around beautiful sceneries. The journey will guide you through the vast mountains and steep slopes, followed by reaching Bregensbenen. Upon arrival, you will be switching the train towards Oslo, to reach the hotel in time.
- Day fourteen will be the last one, and today you will be heading towards the airport to catch a flight back home.
Places to Visit in Scandinavia
The city is also known for having a UNESCO World Heritage site at Bryggen, the historic harbor district of the city. The place is known for its colourful wooden structures lining the waterfront housing shops, studios, workshops, restaurants, old merchant houses etc.
Best Time: May, followed by July and January
Highlights: St. Mary’s Church, 13th Century Bergenhus fortress with Håkonshallen ( Haakon's Hall), Rosenkrantz Tower
Lofoten Islands, Norway
The magical islands with their snow-capped mountain peaks, winding coastal roads with quaint fisherman’s cabins scattered around will make you feel mesmerized. Visiting Lofoten, you will also be able to see several species of nesting birds and wild animals on the numerous cliffs.
Best time to visit: Summer months July to August
Highlights: Henningsvær, the ‘Venice of Lofoten’, Svolvaer, Haukland Beach in Vestvågøya, Mannen, Arctic Surfers at Unstad Beach, Buksnes Church in Ballstad, Genuine 19th-century Rorbuer at fishing village Nusfjord.
While in Flam, you must take the world’s most incredible train journey to the top of the mountain by Flåmsbana (the Flåm Railway) and feel enchanted while watching cascading waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, and deep ravines pass by. Take photos of the famous Kjosfossen Waterfall when the train stops there. You must also take a cruise of the UNESCO World Heritage famed Nærøyfjord - the world’s narrowest fjord.
Best time: March to August
Highlights: Flåmsbana (the Flåm Railway), fishing at Flåmselvi river, Rallarvegen (“The Navvies' Road”), Aurlandsfjord, Nærøyfjord, Stegastein Viewpoint.
You can drive to reach the foot of the Jostedalsbreen glacier and Jotunheimen National Park from this town. You can also opt to include a drive through the stunning countrysides of Sognefjord and enjoy the views of Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord.
Best time: March to May
Highlights: UNESCO World Heritage site, the 12th century at Ornes, Boating and Kayaking at Sognefjorden, Sognefjellsvegen, Jotunheimen National Park , Art Village of Balestrand, Book Town in Fjærland, Stave Churches,Ardalstangen, Vettisfossen.
Geirangerfjord & Naeroyfjord, Norway
Feel awed looking at the narrow and steep-sided crystalline rock walls rising from the Norwegian Sea. The two fjords have been listed under the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Best time: From May to September
Highlights: Numerous waterfalls, Free-flowing rivers across coniferous and deciduous forests, Glaciers, Glacial Lakes, Rugged Mountains, Marine Mammals & submarine moraines.
A famous hotspot where tourists visit is the neighbourhood of the historic 17th century Haga Nygata which has beautifully preserved old timber houses, cafes, shops etc. on both sides of the street. You can also enjoy some thrilling rides at the city’s amusement parks and try some mouthwatering seafood at one of the award-winning restaurants.
Best time: June to August.
Highlights: Liseberg Amusement Park, Slottsskogen Park, Gothenburg Southern Archipelago, Gothenburg Museum of Art (Goteborgs Konstmuseum), Gothenburg Botanical Garden, Haga Nygata, Garden Society of Gothenburg (Trädgårdsföreningen)
Families with children would love visiting Copenhagen as the city has much to offer from the children. You must take your children to visit Tivoli Garden - a world-renowned amusement park, Bakken - World's Oldest Amusement Park and the famous Copenhagen Zoo. If you are interested in Royal Palaces, you are in for a treat; the city has several magnificent palaces belonging to the Royal family of Denmark.
Best time: June to August
Highlights: Tivoli Gardens amusement park, Christiansborg Palace, National Museum of Denmark, Nyhavn, Rosenborg Palace, Amalienborg Castle, The Little Mermaid at Kastellet, Bakken:World's Oldest Amusement Park, Copenhagen Zoo.
Feel mesmerized watching the beautiful turquoise sea waters and white sandy beaches. Experience the old city charm while strolling across streets and admiring the amazing architecture of the houses on both sides of the street. Feel enchanted watching sea mammals at Grenen, a natural stretch between two clashing seas.
Best time: From late June to late August
Highlights: Replica of the original Skagen's Vippefyr, Sea Mammals at Grenen, Fishing at Skagen Marina, migrating coastal dunes of Rabjerg Mile, Bamsemuseum: the teddy bear museum, Skagen’s Grey Lighthouse.
Rovaniemi, Finnish Lapland
While visiting the place in winter, you can indulge in activities such as husky sledding, snowmobiling, and also watching the famous Northern Lights. If you visit during the summer months, you can go for river cruises and fishing and also visit the Forestry Museum of Lapland.
Best time: December
Highlights: Santa Claus, his house and his post office at the Santa Claus Village, Science center and museum - Arktikum, Pilke Science Centre, Finnish Sauna
Best time: May to October
Highlights: Go for the mountain hike of eight kilometers which takes around four hours for a round trip. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of mountains and glaciers surrounding you while you hike to the top. Feel mesmerized at the panoramic view from the top.
Things to Do in Scandinavia
Rejuvenate at Iceland's Blue Lagoon
Indulge in the extraordinary pleasure of in-water massage and sip in delicious drinks in the In-water Bar. Take a trip down the culinary journey by tasting mouth-watering cuisines at Lava Restaurant, Moss Restaurant, or Spa Restaurant.
Location: Blue Lagoon, Norðurljósavegur 9, 240 Grindavik, Iceland
Timing: 10 am to 8 pm
Price: Packages starting from ISK 5990
Feel Mesmerized by Magical Northern Lights in Norway
While one of the best places to view the phenomenon is from Tromso, you can also enjoy the view from Kirkenes of Snow Hotel fame, Lofoten Islands - where the northern lights reflect on the sea, Svalbard, the home of polar bears, and the stark landscape of the North Cape (Nordkapp).
Location: Tromso, Kirkenes,Lofoten, Svalbard, Nordkapp
Timing: Night time
Price: Around 665.75 NOK
Feel like Royal While Walking Through Denmark's Castles
Spend a night or two at Dragsholm Castle. Visit the summer and Christmas residence of the Royal family at Marselisborg Palace. Have fun with family at the beautiful playground of the moat castle at Egeskov Castle. Feel delighted visiting the island Frederiksborg Castle and finally visit Kronborg Castle, the home of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
Location: Frederiksborg Castle, Kronborg Castle, Rosenborg og Amalienborg : Copenhagen
Timing: 10 am to 4 pm for most Castles
Price: Varies between 33.05 DKK to 161.12 DKK
Stroll Through the Beautiful Danish Royal Gardens
Location: Frederiksborg Castle Garden : Frederiksborg Slot, 3400 Hillerod, Denmark
Timing: King’s Garden: 7 am to 10 pm
Price: Hirschhorn Garden and Museum- DKK55 for adults above 18 years
Feel Fascinated Watching Whales in Iceland
Enjoy spotting whales such as Humpback and Minke whales, Harbour Porpoise, Blue Whale, Orcas, etc. While you will be able to spot whales all around the year at Reykjavik and Akureyri, other places have specific months during which whales can be spotted.
Location: Reykjavik, Husavik, Akureyri, Hauganes, Olafsvik
Price: Between 9,900 ISK to 11,990 ISK per person
Relax at Amager Beach Garden
Take an enjoyable stroll on the beach or rent a cycle to cycle on the shores. Feel thrilled exploring the beach to search for long artificial islands forming lagoons and sun dunes. If you have kids traveling with you, they may love a dip in the toddler’s pool. You can also indulge in various water sports on offer in the park, such as kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and kite-surfing.
Location: Amager Beach Park, Copenhagen, Denmark
Skiing in the Winter Wonderland Norway
You can visit Trysil, Norway’s largest ski resort with 68 slopes. To document your adventure, visit the SkiMovie at Hafjell where the slope is equipped with filming equipment. You can also opt to go to the oldest ski resort at Geilo which spans across a valley with a view of the icy Ustedalsfjorden as well as the two national parks, Hallingskarvet and Hardangervidda.
Location: Trysil: Innlandet, Norway; Hafjell: Hafjell, Innlandet, Norway; Geilo: 80 Bakkestølvegen, Geilo, 3580, Norway
Price: Around 405 NOK per adult for a day pass
Have Fun at Legoland in Denmark
Opt to join the Lego divers on an expedition to Atlantis at SeaLife or visit the haunted house, Ghost and feel your hair rise. Visit the Native American Village present in Legoland and get a glimpse of their lifestyle. If you feel tired after so many adventures, take a break and re-energise with some delicious and healthy food and snacks available in the park. End your trip visiting the shops and purchasing some of their exciting goodies.
Location: DK-7190 Billund
Timing: 10 AM to 6 PM
Price: Starts from 329 DKK per person
Canoeing in Djurgarden
Paddle the canoe leisurely across the lake, while enjoying the tranquil atmosphere and breathtaking view of the island. Feel fascinated looking at the various historical buildings located in the island along with extensive stretches of lush green forests and meadows.
Location: Sjocafeet, Galarvarvsvagen, Stockholm.
Timing: 9 AM to 8 PM
Price: 170 SEK per hour, 400 SEK per day
Explore the Koli National Park
Take a guided tour of the natural trails of the park and take a look at the permanent exhibits at the Nature Centre. Watch the slideshow presentations and Multivision about Koli at the auditorium and visit the Koli Heritage Exhibition to learn about Koli’s natural environment, geographic features, and culture.
Location :Ylä-kolintie 38, 83960 Lieksa, Finland
Timing: Monday - Saturday:10 AM to 7 PM; Sunday: 10 AM to 5 PM.
Price: Adult: 35.7 FIM; Child between 6 to 16 years: 17.85 FIM
Drive across the Oresund Underwater Bridge
You will enjoy a scenic drive on the combined motorway and railway bridge for the first 8 km and then feel excited going through the underwater tunnel for the last 4 km.
Location: Oresund Bridge, Copenhagen
Price: 505 SEK toll for crossing the bridge
Bird Watching at the Wadden Sea National Park
A magnificent phenomenon ‘Sort Sol’ takes place soon after sunset, and you will feel amazed watching the birds gathering in large flocks making formations in the sky before deciding on a location to roost for the night. The movements of the birds look like balletic dance and are enchanting to look at.
Location: Havnebyvej 30, 6792 Rømø, Denmark
Best Places to Stay in Scandinavia
Stay in a Norwegian Lighthouse
Many of the well-known lighthouse hotels are located on cliffs and remote places. This makes them an ideal place to stay for romantic couples. If you are traveling in a group of 8-10 people, you can stay at Ryvarden Lighthouse. Enjoy staying at Flatflesa Lighthouse to experience a stay on a small islet in the open ocean. Be on your own on an island by staying at Littleisland Lighthouse. Other lighthouses you will love staying in include Molja Lighthouse, Lista Lighthouse, Salthomen Lighthouse, etc.
Location: Norwegian Coastline
Price: Around 1,131.59 SEK
The hotel has a sauna amid the ice where you can get a unique experience. Your stay package includes delicious breakfast and dinners and also free access to Reindeer, Husky, and puppy farms. You will also be able to join the various Snow Fun programs organized by the hotel and take part in activities such as King Crab Winter Safari, Husky Taxi, Ice Fishing, etc.
Location: Sandnesdalen 14, 9900 Kirkenes, Norway
Price: Per Night : Adult : 3100,00 NOK, Child: 1575,00 NOK
These suites are made of ice and snow having a private washroom with warm room temperature. If you are staying at Hilla, you can enjoy your private sauna while Louvre has both a sauna as well as a bathtub. Enjoy having a drink at the Icebar made of ice. You may also choose to stay at the warm accommodations such as the comfortable Kaamos - the normal hotel rooms with traditional Scandinavian lifestyle, or one of the chalet - the Arctic Chalet or the Nordic Chalet.
Location: Marknadsvägen 63 981 91 Jukkasjärvi
Price: Per Night : Per Room: 6500 SEK
The place has a cellar restaurant, Slotskokkenet, where you will be able to enjoy gourmet cuisine. You can also taste Nordic cuisines in the other restaurant, Lammefjorden Spisehus which has an informal setting. Enjoy cocktails on the fjord- view terrace and opt for a guided tour of the castle.
Location: Dragsholm Alle, 4534 Horve, Denmark
Price: Starting from 3185.6 DKK per night
Royal Hotel Copenhagen
Enjoy your stay in rooms with facilities such as a mini-bar, complimentary tea & coffee, high-speed internet access. Keep yourself healthy in this luxurious hotel by going to the state of art fitness center or rejuvenate yourself at the dry or steam sauna. If you want to spend some quality time with family or friends, try the hotel’s Cafe Royal Bar or Josper Charcoal Oven. Spend your evening sipping a signature cocktail in the hotel bar.
Location: Hammerichsgade 1, Copenhagen, 1611, Denmark
Price: Starts from 736.92 DKK per night
Island Tree Houses
Delight in having options of barbeque in the treehouse and feel comfortable using facilities such as hotplate, electric kettle, and earth cellar. Fall in love with the serene atmosphere and breathtaking beauty of the surrounding areas.
Location: Vallen 367, 841 93 Ostavall, Ange Kommun, Vasternorrlands Lan, Sweden.
Price: Starts from 2800 SEK per night
Aurora Safari Camp
Enjoy drinks and dinner in the camp premises under a clear sky with an open fireplace at night. Indulge in winter activities offered by the camp such as snow walking, riding a fat bike, dog sledding with huskies, and so on. While visiting in the summer, you will be presented with a different picture of the lake. Enjoy activities in summer such as boat trips, kayaking, hiking, and swimming around the sauna. See the northern lights while visiting between August to April.
Location: Lassbyn 217, 96197 Gunnarsbyn, Sweden
Price: 12,742.51 SEK per night
Delight in tasting local Swedish delicacies at the hotel’s restaurant during your stay. Indulge in various activities on offer by the hotel for its guests such as Ice fishing, Fat biking, Snowshoe walk, etc. The hotel also has a Forest Spa where you can spend a few hours rejuvenating yourself.
Location: Treehotel, Edefors Vag 2A, 960 24 Harads, Sweden
Price: Starts from 990 SEK