Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Package Name||Duration||Price Starts From||Rating|
|11 Day Tour From Lhasa to Mount Everest Basecamp||11D 10N||₹ 129209||3.0 star||View Details|
|9 Days Tour from Lhasa to Nepal Border via Everest Basecamp||9D 8N||₹ 74845||4.0 star||View Details|
|7 Days Tour from Lhasa to Namtso Lake Via Gyangtse and Shigatse||7D 6N||₹ 51031||4.0 star||View Details|
|5 Days Tour From Lhasa to Namtso Lake||5D 4N||₹ 45587||4.0 star||View Details|
|Nomadic Trekking Tour in Lhasa in Tibet||9D 8N||₹ 108865||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
More Things to do in Tibet
Other Listings in Tibet
What You Should Know More About Tours in Tibet
Tibet is amongst the most beautiful and captivating places beholds a wonderful blend of Shangri - la imagination merged with the western style for centuries. The destination spots or the most appreciated sightseeing spots attracts millions of travelers to visit this place from afar and admire the everlasting beauty of retrospective religious cultures and natural beauty.
The famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Tibet are as follows:
• Lulang Forest — Chinese 'Swiss-Alps'
• Tashilhunpo Monastery — Amongst the Largest Monasteries in Tibet
• Norbulingka — Summer Palace of Dalai Lamas
• Barkhor Street — A Saint Road
• Yangbajing Hot Springs — Hot Spring Neighboured by the Snowy Mountains
• Yarlung Tsangpo Grand Canyon — Most Beautiful Canyons in China
• Yamdrok Lake — A Sacred Lake
• Namtso — A Heavenly Lake
• Jokhang Temple — a Spiritual & Pilgrim Centre of Tibet
• The Potala Palace — the Ultimate Palace of Art and Beauty
Tibet, the ultimate land of spiritual dream and beauty is an ideal place for the trekkers. Situated in the Himalayan shadow, the enthrallingly high plateau scape of Tibet proffers abundant opportunities to the trekkers. You can witness almost most of the splendidly relishing activities in Tibet like the art of clambering up the towering and majestic mountains, exploring religious and sacred Tibetan monasteries, horse riding across the colossally vast and beautiful grassland, hiking through the parks – the place has it all.
The most adventurous trekking tours you must witness in Tibet to visit are as follows:
• Kailash and Manasarovar, 15 Days Tour
• Challenge to Everest Advance Base Camp Trek, 15 Days Tour
• Gama Valley Trekking in the Eastern Slope of Mt. Everest, 16 Days
• The Ultimate Trek from the place Tingri to one of the beautiful places EBC through the Valley of Ra-chu, 12 Days
• Trekking from Ganden to Samye, 9 Days
• Tsurphu to Yangpachen Trek, 9 Days
• Shalu to Nartang Trek, 8 Days
• Take a trek to the holy lake Namtso all the way from Nyenchen Tanglha which takes around twelve days
Tibet is a captivating place that can be explored, traversed and visited all year round for camping. Each year makes the tourist witness distinct and alluring beauty, due to its manifold and massive areas and topography.
The best camping sites in Tibet are as follows:
• Kora around Mt. Kailash
• Majestic Himalayan Range
The Tibetan monastery tours are structured accordingly for the tourist to traverse the place in totality. The worth visiting monasteries are Jokhang – amongst
the holiest temples located in Lhasa, Tashi Lhunpo – the ultimate seat of the spiritual guru Panchen Lama, the second most enthralling and important Tibetan leader, Samye – this is Tibet’s most famous and looked about the religious place. Moreover, the travelers on their visit to the monasteries of Tibet can gain essential and general idea regarding the mysterious Buddhist Gurus of Tibet and can also relish the distinct architecture, culture, history, and people of Tibet.
The best monasteries to visit for the spiritual tour in Tibet are as follows:
• Sakya Monastery
• Jokhang Temple
• Sera Monastery
• Potala Palace
• Ganden Namgyeling or Ganden Monastery
• Drepung Monastery
In Tibet, the place Lhasa offers a splendidly high altitude making it acclaimed for cycling. The tourist or the travelers can begin their cycling tour to explore and traverse the city Lhasa in totality then can visit the Ganden Monastery, the Namtso Lake, Yarlung Valley and the went move on to the cradle of Tibetan civilization named Tsedang. This is a 15 days long tour which finishes in the central Tibet.
Other best cycling tour routes in Tibet are as follows:
• From Lhasa to Damxung
• From Damxung to Namtso
• From Namtso to Yangpachen
The walking tours in Tibet are a perfect and ideal way to traverse the place Tibet and create wonders of lifelong experience. By going on a walking tour in Tibet, the tourist can thoroughly relish the unique and mind-blowing sceneries in the unexplored places of Tibet and can witness the Tibetan culture and tradition to the fullest.
Some of the famous walking tours in Tibet are as follows:
• Everest Advance Base Camp Trek
• Nyenchen Tanglha Traverse
• Kora, Ganden to Samye Trek
• Trek from Shalu to the beautiful Narthang
• Trekking from Tingri to Everest Camp
• Tsurphu to Yangpachen Trek
• Mt. Kailash Trek
Biking in the plateau between Lhasa and Kathmandu is an awe-striking and inspiring experience which is a must for all the bikers to experience who are coming from afar to Tibet to spend their holidays.
The best places for a biking tour in Tibet are as follows:
• Bike Ride from Lhasa to Namtso Lake
• Central Tibet Biking Tour
• Biking Tour between Lhasa and Kathmandu
Mountain cycling in Tibet is a mesmerizing experience which the travelers must try under the guidance of the professionals on their visit to this beautiful heavenly place delineating an aura of tranquillity and peace.
The best places for the mountain cycling in Tibet are as follows:
• Qinghai-Tibet Highway
• Xinjiang-Tibet Highway
• Yunnan-Tibet Highway
• Sichuan-Tibet Highway