Laos tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Laos Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Laos vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Pack your bags as you go through Laos tour packages. Rugged mountains, underground river caves on jungle ziplines, a bullfrog hiding amongst the reeds, keeping cool in the Mekong's mud, several lizards clinging to blades of overgrown grass, unearthed and washed up carved artifacts, artifacts that had been resting in their earthen beds for hundreds of years upon the beach, down the banks of the Mekong, aureate walls jeweled with palm green, the hazy lamp that has a shade textured like a gas planet in an ancient Buddhist temple, young gypsy thoughts of saffron-robed monks wandering Luang Prabang, stars clinking like glass and then fall out of place and drop in some farmers’ field of rice in a landlocked country, Laos – a place that exists out of many mysteries across linear and territorial explorations.
Laos is a place where lush greens spread upon peeking peeks, human eyes’ navigate the way to glistening treasure of ever-changing colors of the deep green valleys, creating an orgasmic mess of the soul-drenched in the cultural courtesy of disappeared times of history, where the lotus-eaters exhibit their art of native farming and art framing, a place where even the capital city maintains a sleepy, rural vibe, and everything from the rice fields to the waterfalls looks like a scene from an exotic movie.
Laos tour packages are the way your hormones reciprocate to unexpected dream-like experiences – endless – as a dream poster blanketed all around. Would you like to watch the sun and moon playing their routine games over here? You are surely going to love their show.
People Also Ask About Laos Tours
Which are the best places to go canoeing in Laos?
Explore the beautiful rural landscapes around Luang Prabang in style.
- Hike and Kayak the Nam Khan River Valley Small-Group Tour from Luang Prabang
- Nam Khan River Kayak tour from Luang Prabang.
- Nam Khan River Kayaking and Tad Sae Waterfall Tour from Luang Prabang
- Mekong River Kayaking Tour including Village Homestay from Luang Prabang
- Majestic Nam Suang River kayaking excursion around Luang Prabang
Which are the best trekking tours in Laos?
With its dense forests, limestone caves and endless waterways, Laos is a dream destination for intrepid travelers seeking an off-the-beaten-track corner of Asia.
- Pha Theung Jungle Explorer - This trek passing through great jungle landscape offers a great opportunity to gain a true insight into the rural life and landscape of the local villagers. Trek across rice paddies, farm land and jungle forest and experience the true natural beauty of Luang Prabang Province.
- Trekking in Ban Chomphet - This amazing trip combines cycling, trekking and boating in a beautiful rural area along the mighty Mekong River. You will experience local daily life and the unique mixture of different cultures while spending the night with a Hmong family in their house which is truly a great experience of its own!
- Kuang Xi Waterfall Adventure - This trek passing true Khmu villages offers a great opportunity to gain a true insight into the rural life of the local villagers. Trek across rice paddies, farm land and forest and experience the true natural beauty of Luang Prabang Province. Enjoy home-stay to experience real insight into the culture of ethnic minorities and the spectacular Kuang Xi waterfall on the day two.
- Hmong & Khmu Experience - It is predominantly spent trekking through the forest, villages and mountains of the Pha Theuang and designed for moderately active people who love getting into the great outdoors!
Which are the best areas for a shopping in Laos?
When having a journey, visitors take care of not only exciting activites, awesome spots but also attractive places for shopping. The capital of Vientiane is a tourist paradise and also has many interesting shopping sites. these following are 6 fascinating markets and stores for shopping in Vientiane.
Laos is an excellent destination for anyone interested in picking up elaborate handicrafts. Hill-tribe silks, arts, crafts, home-furnishings, jewellery and couture quality textiles dominate the market. Although many of these products are available in Thailand, some of the things listed above are unique to Laos and its hill-tribes.- Vientiane Night Market- Talat Sao Morning Market- Carol Cassidy Lao Textiles
- Oot Ni Gallery- Ministry of Silk Fashion Shop- T’Shop Lai Gallery
What are the best national parks to visit in Laos?
If you desire to get immersed in wild nature, truly. The laid-back country owns the pristine and friendly national parks including precious wildlife, unspoiled rivers, dreamlike lakes, charming waterfalls, and more. The “Land of A Million Elephants” offers the best ecotourism that you’ve ever found in the world.
Discover its untouched corners now. Laos embraces the intriguing history, culture, and nature for travelers worldwide to cherish. Being the single landlocked region in Southeast Asia, the country of Laos is gifted with diverse terrains and picturesque mountains, caves, and rivers for all-season ecotourism.
This might be the most pristine and stunning country for your nature-friendly escapade. The Lao Government has created 20 National Protected Areas, which cover 14% of the country’s land area. Eco-tourism is on the rise, and offers local tribes a sustainable livelihood instead of logging or poaching.
- Bokeo Nature Reserve in Northwestern province of Bokeo, which borders both Myanmar and Thailand.
- Dong Natad National Protected Area, northeast of Savannakhet
- Dong Phou Vieng National Protected Area, central Laos
- Phou Khao Khuay National Protected Area, 30 miles (48 km) from Vientiane
- Nam Ha National Protected Area, northeastern corner of Laos
- Phou Daen Din National Protected Area, Phongsali
- Phou Hin Poun National Protected Area, Khammuan Province