Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
From start to finish, dealing with Thrillophilia was easy...We wanted a trip to Russia as well to covered all the major sightseeing of the place within...
Taking a trip through Thrillophilia was really the biggest and great decision we've made even though this is our first time experienced with them but t...
- Whether you're yearning for witnessing the captivating views, enjoying the lush landscape, or stunning vistas, Russia offers an unexpected medley of modern and mystic. It is the dream destination of every die-hard adventure enthusiast and history lover. So book the Russia package and immerse yourself into the legacy and rich traditions of this beguiling destination.
- Begin your Russia trip as you reach Moscow airport from where you'll be transferred to the designated hotel, and you'll relax for a while. You'll then visit the nearby places, and at night you'll explore the stunning nightlife of Moscow.
- Dedicate your second day for the private city tour of Moscow, where a guided tour will accompany you to help you know about the popular attractions in a detailed manner. The most important attractions that you'll visit are Bolshoi Theatre, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Kitai-Gorod, Sparrow Hills, and State University. After the trip ends, the guide will drop you to the red square from where the cabs will take you back to your hotel.
- Begin your third day by enjoying a lavish breakfast, and then you'll have the underground tour of Moscow. The duration of the tour will be for ninety minutes, and during this tour, you'll get to know about the busiest metro that crosses through several stations and gets you off at the popular award platform of the 1930s.
- On the fourth day of the Russia tour, you'll be transferred to Tver from Moscow. You'll check into the designated hotel here and enjoy your entire day at leisure.
- Dedicate your fifth day for the sightseeing of Tver that is an administrative centre and has lots of hotels and bars to explore. You can also visit the museums and architectural heritages here that are the perfect combination of old-world charm and modern heritage.
- Start your fifth day by heading to St. Petersburg from Tver. You can explore the glorious city of St. Petersburg that is known for its surreal beauty and breathtaking attractions.
- Dedicate your seventh day to visit the cathedrals and squares of St. Petersburg. Some of the most renowned places that you'll visit in this city are Saint Isaac's Square, Admiralship, Palace Square, and Kazan Cathedral. Once the tour is over, the guide will drop you to your cab, which will take you to your hotel.
- Begin your eighth day by visiting Peterhof, which was the summer residence of Kings and royal families. The complex has lush green parks, beautiful palaces, and other architectural marvels.
- On a ninth day, your trip will get over, and our representative will drop you at the airport from where you'll fly to your hometown.
Upon arrival at Moscow International airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
Get well rested and later, you can head out to explore nearby areas and the city center.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Moscow and explore all the major attractions of the city.
You will be visiting the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Bolshoi Theatre, Lubyanka, Kitai-Gorod, Parliament Building, Sparrow Hills, State University, Victory Park, Arbat Street and a few more places.
After the tour, get back to the hotel and spend a lazy evening.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a delicious breakfast, set out to explore the city in a metro.
Get picked up from the hotel and reach the metro station to start your underground ride.
On this 90 minute tour, you will get to know about the history and process of the busiest metro in Europe.
Take a metro ride passing through various stations and finally reach Award platforms of the 1930’s.
After the tour, spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening , you can enjoy shopping at famous markets and experience the crazy nightlife of Moscow.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Tver for the next phase of your trip.
After reaching, get escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Complete the check-in formalities and get some rest. Once you are fully rested, you can head out to explore nearby attractions.
In the evening, roam around the hustling streets and savour local culinary delights.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your lazy day with breakfast in bed and plan your day on your own.
This day is especially marked for your leisure. You can relax at the hotel all day.
You can also pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or a rejuvenating Spa at the Spa by the hotel.
Later, head out to explore the city on your own and enjoy a shopping spree at the famous markets.
Take a walk in the popular park by the evening and spend some leisure time.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a luscious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to St. Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia.
As you reach, you will be dropped off at the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the significant landmarks and local attractions.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast in the morning and embark on a city tour of St. Petersburg.
Visit all the historic places and important monuments including the Kazan Cathedral, Palace Square, Admiralship, Saint Isaac's Square and Senate Square.
After the sightseeing tour, spend the rest of the evening on your own.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a leisurely breakfast, head out for an exciting day at Peterhof lower park.
Get picked up from the hotel and reach Peterhof, also known as the Russian Versailies.
Peterhof is famous for its iconic architecture and breath-taking landscape filled with palaces, fountains and Parks.
Peterhof Palace was built in 1703 in order to celebrate the victory of Peter the Great against Sweden and since then, this majestic palace was used as a summer retreat residence for many celebrated Russian rulers.
Here you can take a tour of Peterhof Palace and visit the popular attractions such as the Grand Palace, the Chesma Hall, The Picture Hall,The Monplaisir, Marly Palace, and the Hermitage among other interesting places.
After exploring this beautiful place, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home.
Bid farewell to Russia as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
From start to finish, dealing with Thrillophilia was easy...We wanted a trip to Russia as well to covered all the major sightseeing of the place within the span of 9-days, the expert understood what we exactly want in a trip, and they customized our trip as per our request and need... Any changes on the trip they informed us and make sure that we are okay with it... They shared the itinerary with us and the way they planned and set the itinerary was truly commendable...Each day was mentioned in detail with the place we are going to covered...We were happy with the plan and they help us with the booking and payment process, Once we land at the place right from the airport we get picked-up on-time, the driver was cordial and skillful, the hotel arranged for us was good and at the main location and we were served with delicious breakfast, The tour guide in Moscow and St. Petersburg was informative and knowledgable and even spoke good English helps and shared the interesting fact about the place... It was a completely stress-free trip. We would definitely use Thrillophilia in the future thank you guys and all your associates
Rated : 5.0
Taking a trip through Thrillophilia was really the biggest and great decision we've made even though this is our first time experienced with them but they didn't disappoint us everything has been told and promised we get it all. Russia is really a beautiful place with lots to see and experience. We had a wonderful time in the sightseeing tour in Moscow, Tver, and St, Petersburg along with an informative and accommodating guide who helps to clicked pictures of us... The hotel booked for us was exactly suited to our needs... overall arrangements, services, tours were exactly as we expected
Rated : 4.0
The trip was exactly as we are looking for... So well-organized, the places were well-selected and the expereince we get from each was amazing, the whole trip was well-arranged like hotels, pickups and drops, meals and activities and everything was well-managed by the professional who supports us and always tracks us to make sure we are fine and comfortable during the trip... We really felt safe and at the same time enjoyed the trip... we truly had a marvelous trip...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.