Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The awesome team who took care of our trip, the agent I had a word since the booking was nice, helpful and followed up over text messages and call mid ...
My family first time using Thrillophilia for 12 days trip to Russia, the way they planned the itinerary was impressed us which makes us booked this pac...
Trip Location: Moscow
- As suggestive of the name, Thrillophilia's Ultimate Russia in 12 Days Tour is a mind-blowing opportunity for you and your loved ones to spend a vacation travelling across the best of cities like - Moscow, Tver, Veliky Novgorod, and Saint Petersburg. Moreover, in each of these cities, you will have plenty of time for sightseeing, shopping, mingling with the locals, trying out restaurants and more for that ultimate feeling.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 - Moscow. On the first day of the trip, you will arrive at Moscow Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in.
- The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and you can indulge yourself in the nightlife and shopping in the evening and later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a city sightseeing tour, in which you will visit - the Red Square, the golden-domed Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the Bolshoi Theatre, the headquarters of the notorious KGB, the University, take a stroll at Tverskaya Street and Kitay-Gorod, the Parliament Building, the Sparrow Hills to enjoy the views of the entire city, the State University, Victory Park, and Arbat Street After. By the end of a tiresome day, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning in Moscow will consist of a hearty breakfast at the hotel, and then a drive to underground Moscow to see the metro-line as well as board the train to witness platforms from the 1930s. In the end, you will travel back to the hotel in Moscow for an overnight stay.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Tver. On the fourth day, you will have breakfast before completing the check-out formalities at the hotel and travel to the railway station for boarding a train to Tver. Upon reaching the city, you will get checked-into a hotel, unwind and then enjoy the full day of leisure.
- You will have the chance to enjoy shopping, sightseeing of popular attractions like - the Goat Museum, Plyushkin's Museum, Goldwork Embroidery Museum and Factory and White Trinity Church, 18th-Century Palace or Cross the Volga. By the end of an eventful day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will have breakfast at the hotel, after which you will get to have the day at leisure to enjoy sightseeing of Tver attractions like - Travel Palace, House Voroshylov Shooters, Cathedral of the Assumption and Nativity Church and The Museum of Tver Lifestyle. You can also participate in activities like the Honor the Heroes of Chernobyl and more before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The last day in Tver, you will have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure where you can go shopping in the local markets. In the evening, you will get checked-out from the hotel and depart for the next destination - Veliky Novgorod by boarding an overnight train.
- Day 7 and 8 - Veliky Novgorod. On the seventh day you will arrive early in the morning at the Veliky Novgorod railway-station, and from there get transferred to the hotel for check-in. At the hotel, you will enjoy breakfast and some relaxing before spending the rest of the day at leisure.
- You can choose to go sightseeing of city attractions like - St. George Monastery, Granovitaya Palata, Millennium of Russia, Pedestrian Bridge Across River Volkhov and Church of the Savior's Transfiguration on Ilin Street. Alternatively, you will have the option to choose tours like - Private Full-Day Trip to Novgorod from St Petersburg, Private Full-Day Trip to Velikiy Novgorod from St. Petersburg etc. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy a relaxing free day where you can go shopping at the local markets, eat at local restaurants and experience the nightlife. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 9, 10, 11 and 12 - Saint Petersburg. On a ninth day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and board a train for Saint Petersburg. Upon arrival in the city, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to visit iconic attractions like - the Hermitage Museum, Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Winter Palace and State Russian Museum. Or enjoy shopping and local nightlife before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and go for a tour of some of the city's best establishments including - the Nevsky Avenue, the viewpoint on the island of St. Basil to see the Palace Square, the Admiralship, the Cathedral of Saint Issa Square and the Senate Square. At the end of the adventure, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day, you will get breakfast at the hotel before travelling to Peterhof - once the summer residence of the Russian royalty, the property houses palaces, parks, sculptures and more. In the evening, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of the Russia trip, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to Saint Petersburg Airport for your journey onwards.
As you land at Moscow Airport, our representative will pick you up and after introduction, you will be assisted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease. Get fully rested and energize yourself for an unforgettable evening.
Get dressed and raid the hottest nightclubs and pubs of Moscow.
Shake a leg and party till the dawn breaks, get back to the hotel and have a comfortable sleep.
After having a delicious breakfast, proceed for a Moscow City tour and explore all the major attractions.
Your tour includes the Red Square, the golden-domed Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the Bolshoi Theatre, the headquarters of the notorious KGB, the university, and theTverskaya Street.
Take a stroll through the streets of Kitay-Gorod and proceed to see the Parliament Building.
Next, you will be taken to the Sparrow Hills and witness the picturesque view of the city.
Pay a visit to the State University, Victory Park, and Arbat Street.
As the tour completes, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a toothsome breakfast and spend the first half of your day lazily.
In the afternoon, get picked up from your hotel and reach the metro station around 03:00 pm.
Board a metro and discover the busiest metro in Europe and also, see the first line of Moscow Metro.
Enjoy the tour and get off at the award winning platforms of the 1930s.
Head out of the station and get dropped back to the hotel.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station to board a train to Tver.
As you arrive, our representative will assist you to the hotel for your stay. Check-in at the hotel and get some rest.
In the evening , you can go out and explore the city on your own. You can visit the famous attractions such as the Goat Museum, Plyushkin's Museum, Goldwork Embroidery Museum and Factory along with the White Trinity Church.
If you are in the mood for some heritage sightings, you can visit the 18th-Century Palace.
Later, relish some local delicacies at the popular food joints and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, go back to sleep and relax at the hotel.
In the afternoon, you can head out to explore the city as per your comfort or try various activities.
Feel free to pamper yourself with a relaxing massage at the Spa on your own.
In the evening, you can go for a shopping spree and stock up some souvenirs for your loved ones or go for some dine and drinks at a nearby bar.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast, enjoy this day on your own.
You can revisit any attractions that you liked or you can explore the famous streets.
Discover the popular entertainment spots favoured by the locals and interact with the locals.
Board a late night train to Veliky Novgorod and have an overnight journey.
In the morning, as you arrive at the Veliky Novgorod train station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and after having breakfast, get some rest.
Later, set out to explore the city on your own. You can visit some of the major attractions such as St. George Monastery, Granovitaya Palata, Millennium of Russia, Pedestrian Bridge Across River Volkhov and Church of the Savior's Transfiguration on Ilin Street.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lavish breakfast, feel free to spend the day on your own.
You can explore the city at your own pace or relax at the hotel all day.
In the evening, head out for an appetizing dinner at a popular restaurant on your own expense.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to the train station to board a train to St. Petersburg for the next chapter of your trip.
Upon arrival, our representative will take you to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can go out and explore the city on your own. Visit popular spots like Hermitage Museum, Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Winter Palace and State Russian Museum.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lavish breakfast, embark on a city tour to explore the best of St. Petersburg.
Today, you will be covering Nevsky Avenue, one of the most beautiful streets of the city.
Next, take a tour to the viewpoint on the island of St. Basil and see the Palace Square.
You will also get to visit the Admiralship, the Cathedral of Saint Isaac Square and also the Senate Square to see the statue of St. Peter.
After the tour ends, reach back to the city for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, enjoy a trip to Peterhof and witness the grandeur of this summer residence of many celebrated Russian Rulers.
Take a tour of the Peterhof Palace and visit various attractions like the Grand Palace, the Chesma Hall, The Picture Hall,The Monplaisir, Marly Palace, and the Hermitage.
Along with it, take a walk in the lush green parks and admire iconic statues and fountains adding to the eye pleasing beauty of the estate.
As the sun sets, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home as your trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The awesome team who took care of our trip, the agent I had a word since the booking was nice, helpful and followed up over text messages and call mid of the trip to make sure everything was going well and if there is any glitched they were fast to solve it, even after the trip they maintained contact with us to ensure that we were having a great time...They know what the customer wants and professionally handled us. The destination we choose was a good one though with no regret 12 days being at this rich country with amazing sightseeing, culture and history was such a great chance for us... Everything they arranged for us was high class, we were totally satisfied with the overall experience we had on this Ultimate Russia for completely 12 days. I would recommend this team to travel to Russia... Many thanks to everyone.
Rated : 5.0
My family first time using Thrillophilia for 12 days trip to Russia, the way they planned the itinerary was impressed us which makes us booked this package, the associated vendor of Thrillophilia who looks after the accommodations, transfers & activities did a great job with all of them. The service they provided was tip-top they kept tracking us to make sure that we had everything as promised. Our highlights were the sightseeing we had in Moscow, Tver, Saint Petersburg, and Peterhof like the park, Museum, church, and lots more... Fantastic!!! Will definitely use this service again in the future booking.
Rated : 4.0
I booked this trip from Thrillophilia after I went through with their reviews whatever reflects every sort of a trip was good though which I can't wait to expereince it...I am glad that I believe on this platform as I get the best trip of my life, the trip went well as in the itinerary...The hotels, transfers, and activities were as promised...Hospitalities and services were superb...lastly, the experience I get was a good one though...Will definitely suggested this to others...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.