Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Very nice planned trip done by the professional. It was an awesome experience to book our trip through Thrillophilia. Even though the trip has no guide...
I planned my vacation trip to Vietnam with the help of Thrillophilia...I would like to thanks them for arranging such a smooth and pleasant trip for my...
Trip Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Thrillophilia’s Glimpse of Vietnam and Laos - 7 nights 8 days tour package is one prolific vacation experience that can be explored by all types of travellers. As suggested by the tour, you will get to travel across two enthralling southeast Asian countries - Vietnam and Laos, and enjoy the best of sightseeing, shopping, cruises, nightlife and more.
- On Day 1 of the Vietnam and Laos holiday, you will arrive at the airport in Vietnam where our representative will meet you and get you transferred to the hotel in Saigon for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to explore the city, go shopping or anything else. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a city sightseeing tour of the best attractions in Saigon - Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum and the historically significant Cu Chi Tunnels. Post-Dispatch this is, you will return to the hotel in Saigon and get some rest. In the evening, you will be taken to the Rong Vang water puppet theatre, and later at Indochina Junk on Saigon River for a scrumptious dinner. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 3, you will begin with breakfast and later then get checked-out from the hotel to travel to the airport for boarding a flight to Hanoi. Upon arriving in Hanoi, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in and some relaxing. Later, a city sightseeing tour on bicycles awaits you. Throughout this time you will go around places like - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh historical square, West Lake, Lotus ponds, Tao Sach pagoda, Yen Thai village and the West Lake Palace. By the end of the day, you will cycle back to the hotel and spend the night.
- On Day 4, you will have breakfast at the hotel before travelling to Halong Port. At the Port you will board a cruise to sail on the Halong Bay, going around islets, caves, the floating village and much more. In the evening, you will return to the dock and travel back to the hotel in Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will have breakfast before completing the check-out formalities at the hotel and travelling to the Hanoi Airport. Board a flight to Luang Prabang in Laos. Upon arrival here, you will be picked up by our representative who will get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. The evening will be free for you to explore the Night market in Sisavangvong Road and eat a vegetarian buffet at the night market on the corner of Wat Mai. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a short temple excursion by visiting the city’s oldest temples - Wat Sene and Wat Xiengthong. Afterwards, you will get on a cruise and sail on the Mekong River to enjoy the panoramic countryside views, visit Pak Ou Caves and the Ban Xanghai village. Later, you will return to Luang Prabang and drive to the Ban Phanom, Ban Xang Khong and Ban Xienglek villages. Lastly, you will make a return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Luang Prabang.
- On Day 7, you choose to have an early morning experience with Buddhist monks doing prayer rituals at the temple.Later, you will have breakfast at the hotel and set out for a visit to many beautiful places in and around Laos, starting with the Phosi Market for shopping. Along with this, Ban Ouay and Ban Thapene villages, Kuang Si Waterfall, the Ban Phanom village and Wat Phabath are also part of the day's itinerary. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8, you will have a few leisure hours in the morning after having breakfast. Later in the day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon arrival in Saigon, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, explore nearby places and local markets and have dinner at a local restaurant.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the best attractions of Saigon.
Today, you will be visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, the Reunification Palace, and the War Remnants Museum.
In the afternoon, head to Cu Chi tunnels. Located 60km from HCMC, A popular spot for tourists and learn about the history of the construction of these tunnels.
After the tunnel tour, head back to Saigon. In the evening, you will be taken to Rong Vang water puppet theatre, where you will witness a vietanemese traditional performance.
After the show, enjoy a lavish dinner in a dinner cruise on Saigon river, and enjoy a beautiful view of the glimmering city.
After dinner, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport.
Board a domestic flight to Hanoi airport and as you reach, check-in at the hotel.
After checking-in, have some rest and in the afternoon, go for a cycling tour around the city and visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh historical square, West Lake, Lotus ponds, Tao Sach pagoda, Yen Thai village, and West Lake palace.
As the sun drops down the horizon, ride back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, go for a trip to Hanoi Bay. Get picked up from the hotel and reach the port for a boat trip.
In the afternoon, have lunch onboard and cruise through the symbol islets of Dog islet, Burning Incense, Duck islet, Fighting Cocks islet.
Also, you will be visiting the Thien Cung cave, the largest of Halong bay and Ba Hang fishing village, the floating school and the formation of rock islets in Halong.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Luang Prabang.
As you reach, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
In the evening, enjoy a buffet dinner and explore the night market of Wat Mai.
Have an overnight stay in the hotel.
After having breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of Luang Prabang and visit famous attractions like the city's oldest temple Wat Sene, the Wat Xiengthong with its roofs famous for its Laotian architecture.
In the afternoon, go for a cruise on the Mekong River and witness a beautiful view of Pak Ou Caves.
En route, you will be visiting the village of Ban Xanghai, and take a wine tour in the winery and taste the local special rice wine.
After the tour, head back to Luang Prabang and go for a short drive to Ban Phanom.
Pay a visit to Ban Xangkhong, Ban Xieng Lek, and other small villages.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head to Phosi Market, where you will find local delicacies like dried buffalo skin, local tea and saltpeter among the chickens, vegetables and much more.
Today, you will also be visiting the local villages of Lao, famous for its handicrafts and weaving.Take a short tour of Ban Quay and Ban Thapene.
Later, you will be taken to visit the magnificent Kuang Si Waterfall, spend some leisure time playing in the water pools and later take a village tour of Ban Phanom.
In the evening, witness a beautiful sunset at Wat Phabath and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Very nice planned trip done by the professional. It was an awesome experience to book our trip through Thrillophilia. Even though the trip has no guide but it went so well as per the itinerary and as well the team gave us full support each day and available for us at any time. Which makes us easy the whole tour was that the transfers were on-time and at the particular location as promised. The hotels we stay in were comfortable and provided us good service. The local operator was co-operative and friendly. We really enjoyed alot in sightseeing tour on a bicycle, temple excursion, and a very nice and memorable visit to the floating village, cave, and Mekong River with many panoramic views of the place with lots of pictures we took. Really thank you for making our trip memorable will love to book another trip again form your team.
Rated : 5.0
I planned my vacation trip to Vietnam with the help of Thrillophilia...I would like to thanks them for arranging such a smooth and pleasant trip for my family. Everything on the trip went so well without hassle even managing the transport according to our time... The company representative we met was professional and prompt help us with the checked-in and all...seriously we had no complaint at all for hotels, foods, and transfers...We had a wonderful time always on this trip...We really appreciate the service we get throughout the trip... We had a very happy, joyous, and memorable vacation in life.
Rated : 5.0
During the tour of 8 days, our Thrillophilia provided full support, co-operation and guidance at every location of Tour Iternary. Also good food and Hotel stay were arranged to make us feel at home. In short, we had good time and we have returned back with sweet memories of Europe which we can never forget.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.