1. The Hofburg- For more than 600 years, the Austrian sovereigns resided in this 13th-century castle. This magnificent imperial castle is without a doubt one of the most amazing destinations to visit on Vienna tours, boasting a vast complex with 18 wings, 19 courtyards, and 2600 rooms. The orchestra performs Mozart and Strauss music at regular weekly concerts held in the Hofburg Palace throughout the summer. The Vienna Hofburg Orchestra performs "Viennese waltz and operetta music" with at least 40 of the city's top musicians.
Location: 1010 Vienna, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM from Thursday to Sunday
Entry Fee: Adult 15 Euros for audio guide; 18 Euros for guided tours, Children 9 Euros for audio guide; 10.50 Euros for guided tours
2. Schonbrunn Palace- The name Schonbrunn, which means "beautiful spring," refers to the time when the Habsburg emperors lived here throughout the summer. The vast complex of staterooms, the iconic Gloriette triumphal arch, Privy Garden, Orangery Garden, and Children's Museum make up this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the most popular tourist destinations on Vienna Tours. As you tour the ornate halls, take in the splendour of the perfectly landscaped gardens, and take advantage of the many fun activities on offer there.
Location: Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Timing: 09.30 AM to 05.00 PM from Thursday to Sunday
Entry Fee: Starts 16 Euros for Imperial Tour
3. Belvedere Palace- Tours in Vienna will leave you amazed by the magnitude and architectural splendour of the two Belvedere palaces. You should include these museums and stables, which are outstanding specimens of Baroque architecture, on one of your excursions of Vienna. Wander about the grounds to explore the heritage of Vienna. This Vienna museum complex is divided into Upper Belvedere and Lower Belvedere, both of which house an amazing collection of artwork. While Upper Belvedere has an ongoing collection of mediaeval Austrian art with an entertaining display of the Prince's collectibles; Lower Belvedere resembles more of a location for transient displays.
Location: Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday
Entry Fee: 16 Euros for Upper Belvedere, 9 Euros for Lower Belvedere
4. Schonbrunn Zoo- The major attraction for families exploring Vienna tour packages is the Vienna Zoo, also referred to as Tiergarten Schönbrunn. This zoo, which is among the oldest in the world, is the ideal spot to see giant pandas, Siberian tigers, orangutans, elephants, and 700 other species of animals up close and personal.
Yang Yang and Yuan Yuan, a couple of giant pandas, are the zoo's most popular residents. Also the building of the zoo has a distinctively vintage aspect that enhances the ambience of the location.
Location: Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria
Timing: 9.00 AM - 5.30 PM Mon-Sun
Entry Fee: 22 Euros for adults, free for children less than 6 years, 11 Euros for children between 6 and 18 years
5. St. Stephen’s Cathedral- Tours in Vienna offer you a visit to the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna is St. Stephen's Cathedral, a remarkable example of Gothic and Roman architecture. The cathedral is one of Vienna's most famous tourist destinations because of its imposing size, mosaic roofs, intricate external designs, towers that rise 446 feet above the ground, and 18 altars inside.
Location: Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 07.00 AM to 10.00 PM from Monday to Saturday and 06.00 AM to 10.00 PM on Sunday
Entry Fee: Free for the cathedral; Audio tour cost €14.50 for adults and €3.90 for children
6. St. Peter’s Catholic Cathedral- At the middle of Petersplatz Square stands St. Peter's Church, also known as Peterskirche, a Baroque Roman Catholic parish church. It has a lofty altar space, tiny chapels, and a stylish foyer. Despite its small size, St. Peter's Church is one of Vienna's most picturesque tourist destinations and makes for an intriguing setting for unposed photographs.
Location: Peterspl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 07.00 AM to 08.00 PM from Monday to Friday, 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM on Sat and Sun
7. The Vienna State Opera House- The Vienna State Opera House, considered to be among the top opera halls in the world, can accommodate 1560 people and is entirely air-conditioned. The performances of The Magic Flute, La Traviata, Ballet Nutcracker, Aida, Tosca, and other shows staged here promise a fascinating experience on your Vienna tour packages. One of the best spot in Vienna to witness a live performance is the structure, which was constructed in the "Renaissance elbow style."
Location: Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM for guided tours
Entry Fee: 9 Euros for guided tours