Popular Vienna Packages
Vienna Tour Packages
|Germany Poland Tour Package||15 Days / 14 Nights||₹ 140000.0|
|Germany Austria Poland Tour Package||14 Days / 13 Nights||₹ 275000.0|
|Germany and Austria Tour Package||9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 92000.0|
|11 Days Enchanting Eastern Europe Self Drive Tour : Vienna to Vienna||11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 95000|
|8 Days Sightseeing Tour of Central Europe||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 91720.0|
Tours in Vienna will take you through the dynamic aesthetics of the city where you can discover the extensive historical archives, explore the stunningly distinctive culture of the city. At the famous The Hofburg museum you will be transported back in time to be in the awe of the regal setting, discovering the souvenirs exhibited there. Along with this you can also learn about the history of the nation. At the same time Vienna tours allow you to explore the adventurous side of the city with kayaking, river rafting, snorkelling and scuba diving in the pristine water of the very famous Danube River.
Expedite along the city's skyline is dotted with stunning churches and cathedrals, like St. Stephan's, whose elaborately carved roofs and exteriors give it a charmingly rustic feel. And now if you have had enough of Vienna's church and monument excursions on Vienna tour packages. The iconic Donauturm Tower, which has a view deck and soars to the clouds, and the Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel are just a couple of attractions in Vienna to relax, chill and detox. Also have some time to roam around the Kärtner Strasse, a pedestrianised street with many worldwide brands' stores, is a great place to indulge in your sinful pleasure of shopping.
People Also Ask About Vienna Tours
Which are the best places to visit while on Vienna Tours?
1. The Hofburg- For more than 600 years, the Austrian sovereigns resided in this 13th-century castle. This magnificent imperial castle is without a doubt one of the most amazing destinations to visit on Vienna tours, boasting a vast complex with 18 wings, 19 courtyards, and 2600 rooms. The orchestra performs Mozart and Strauss music at regular weekly concerts held in the Hofburg Palace throughout the summer. The Vienna Hofburg Orchestra performs "Viennese waltz and operetta music" with at least 40 of the city's top musicians.
Location: 1010 Vienna, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM from Thursday to Sunday
Entry Fee: Adult 15 Euros for audio guide; 18 Euros for guided tours, Children 9 Euros for audio guide; 10.50 Euros for guided tours
2. Schonbrunn Palace- The name Schonbrunn, which means "beautiful spring," refers to the time when the Habsburg emperors lived here throughout the summer. The vast complex of staterooms, the iconic Gloriette triumphal arch, Privy Garden, Orangery Garden, and Children's Museum make up this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the most popular tourist destinations on Vienna Tours. As you tour the ornate halls, take in the splendour of the perfectly landscaped gardens, and take advantage of the many fun activities on offer there.
Location: Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Timing: 09.30 AM to 05.00 PM from Thursday to Sunday
Entry Fee: Starts 16 Euros for Imperial Tour
3. Belvedere Palace- Tours in Vienna will leave you amazed by the magnitude and architectural splendour of the two Belvedere palaces. You should include these museums and stables, which are outstanding specimens of Baroque architecture, on one of your excursions of Vienna. Wander about the grounds to explore the heritage of Vienna. This Vienna museum complex is divided into Upper Belvedere and Lower Belvedere, both of which house an amazing collection of artwork. While Upper Belvedere has an ongoing collection of mediaeval Austrian art with an entertaining display of the Prince's collectibles; Lower Belvedere resembles more of a location for transient displays.
Location: Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday
Entry Fee: 16 Euros for Upper Belvedere, 9 Euros for Lower Belvedere
4. Schonbrunn Zoo- The major attraction for families exploring Vienna tour packages is the Vienna Zoo, also referred to as Tiergarten Schönbrunn. This zoo, which is among the oldest in the world, is the ideal spot to see giant pandas, Siberian tigers, orangutans, elephants, and 700 other species of animals up close and personal.
Yang Yang and Yuan Yuan, a couple of giant pandas, are the zoo's most popular residents. Also the building of the zoo has a distinctively vintage aspect that enhances the ambience of the location.
Location: Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria
Timing: 9.00 AM - 5.30 PM Mon-Sun
Entry Fee: 22 Euros for adults, free for children less than 6 years, 11 Euros for children between 6 and 18 years
5. St. Stephen’s Cathedral- Tours in Vienna offer you a visit to the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna is St. Stephen's Cathedral, a remarkable example of Gothic and Roman architecture. The cathedral is one of Vienna's most famous tourist destinations because of its imposing size, mosaic roofs, intricate external designs, towers that rise 446 feet above the ground, and 18 altars inside.
Location: Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 07.00 AM to 10.00 PM from Monday to Saturday and 06.00 AM to 10.00 PM on Sunday
Entry Fee: Free for the cathedral; Audio tour cost €14.50 for adults and €3.90 for children
6. St. Peter’s Catholic Cathedral- At the middle of Petersplatz Square stands St. Peter's Church, also known as Peterskirche, a Baroque Roman Catholic parish church. It has a lofty altar space, tiny chapels, and a stylish foyer. Despite its small size, St. Peter's Church is one of Vienna's most picturesque tourist destinations and makes for an intriguing setting for unposed photographs.
Location: Peterspl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 07.00 AM to 08.00 PM from Monday to Friday, 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM on Sat and Sun
7. The Vienna State Opera House- The Vienna State Opera House, considered to be among the top opera halls in the world, can accommodate 1560 people and is entirely air-conditioned. The performances of The Magic Flute, La Traviata, Ballet Nutcracker, Aida, Tosca, and other shows staged here promise a fascinating experience on your Vienna tour packages. One of the best spot in Vienna to witness a live performance is the structure, which was constructed in the "Renaissance elbow style."
Location: Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Timing: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM for guided tours
Entry Fee: 9 Euros for guided tours
What are the best things to do on a Vienna Trip?
1. Ride a Horse at the Spanish Riding School- Ride the best horses of Spanish riding school and experience one of the best enthralling experiences of a lifetime. On your horseback, witness the classic architecture and stunning views of the old city via the major activities of tours in Vienna. The school is a prominent place to partake in practising for more than 450 years, and thus provides beautiful memories. Located in the west Styrian village of Piber, you can witness Lipizzaners and other breeds to ride on. You can also spend your vacation with horse-friendly tours and even learn about the same under the experts.
Location: Michaelerplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
2. Hop on the Wiener Riesenrad at The Prater- Indulge in the world of adventure and fun with the Wiener Riesenrad, a historic yet enormous Ferris wheel that dominates the skyline of Vienna. It offers some of the best vistas of the city, and amazing panoramic shots. Located in the Prater, a well-known amusement park, the Wiener Riesenrad was managed by inhabitants of the city in 1766, and is one of the best places to spend quality time with family on your Vienna tours.
Location: Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Wien, Austria
3. Try Delicious Viennese food- Trying Viennese food in the various tours in Vienna, is one of the major things to do in the city. You can relish in the tastes of the national dish of Austria, schnitzel, which is well-known for its taste and the culinary offerings. You can also go on a culinary tour in the city, and thus discover the most well-known foods, the history and the culture of the natives. Visit the best neighbourhood restaurants to sample traditional appetisers, entrées, and desserts of the vegetarian, non-vegetarian, and vegan cuisines as per your preferences. Some of the best restaurants and streets for Viennese food offer you varieties of Mozartkugel, Sachertorte, Strudel and Kaiserschmarrn. You can also taste Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz and Gulasch to make a memorable Vienna tour.
4. Go on a picnic at Stadtpark- Spend a full sunny day in the crowning glory of this lovely Stadtpark, by the river Wienfluss, which flows through it. You can pet the ducks near the pond, take some great pictures while perching on the statue of Mozart, grab coffee from Espresso Mobil to have the best of your vacation. You can partake along with Yogis, in redefining your body and mental health on the grass which is one regular exercise of the park. The benches at Stadtpark are ideal for eating lunches, as the park offers some of the best picnic spots in the various Vienna tour packages.
Location: Parkring 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
5. Roam around the city on a bicycle- Ride along the various bike lanes, through the well kept tree alleys to indulge in some light adventure on your Vienna tours. You can hire the bike from many citybike stations and companies, which offers many hourly packages as bicycle is one of the major mode of transportation in the city with over 120 stations. You can admire the major landmarks of the city while riding through the streets and trails of over 1400 km of cycling routes. Some of the major routes to witness the breathtaking cities of the tour are Danube, Donaukanal, and Ring boulevard.
Which is the best museum in Vienna?
1. Sigmund Freud Museum- There are collections and displays about Sigmund Freud's life and work in the Sigmund Freud Museum, which is housed in his former residence and workplace. The Sigmund Freud Foundation Research Institute and Europe's largest psychoanalytical research centre are also located there. One of Vienna's most illustrious descendants is Sigmund Freud. He founded the field of psychoanalysis, and his beliefs have influenced how we think about and act.
Location: Berggasse 19, 1090 Wien, Austria
Timing: Wednesday to Monday 10:00 am to 6:00pm, on tuesday it remains closed
2. Jewish Museum- With a permanent exhibition, captivating temporary exhibitions, and a display depot, the Jewish Museum on Dorotheergasse offers a comprehensive look at the history and contemporary life of Jews in Vienna. You will be greeted by a large entrance area that has been meticulously restored and a light display by artist Brigitte Kowanz on the façade of the Jewish Museum in Palais Eskeles. The Jewish Museum's permanent exhibits are divided into three sections: the Display Depot showcases collections and the collectors who created them, including Max Berger..
Location: Dorotheergasse 111010 Vienna
Timing: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Sunday
3. Leopold Museum- The Leopold Museum is a one-of-a-kind repository of Vienna Workshop, Expressionist, and art nouveau works. The MuseumsQuartier, one of the most popular cultural destinations in the city, is home to the most significant and expansive collection of Egon Schiele artwork. Along with these works by Gustav Klimt, the man behind the Vienna Secession style are also housed here. Outstanding pieces from the Wiener Werkstätte, including works by Josef Hoffmann and Koloman Moser, are also on show. The 5,400 m2 white shell limestone cube, which has four stories and is illuminated from above, exhibits both the collection's permanent highlights as well as selected temporary exhibitions.
Location: Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria
Timing: Wednesday to Monday 10:00 am to 6:00pm, on tuesday it remains closed
4. Museum of Modern Art- The Museum of Modern Art Ludwig foundation Vienna, popularly known as mumok, focuses mostly on modern and contemporary art. Visitors are encouraged to interact with modern art through pieces by Gerhard Richter, Yoko Ono, Günter Brus, Claes Oldenburg, and Pablo Picasso. It brings together the best examples of 20th-century performance art as well as sociological and reality-related art with its collections centred on Pop Art and Photorealism, Fluxus and Nouveau Réalisme, as well as Viennese Actionism. Around 9,000 different pieces—including drawings, sculptures, installations, furniture, photography, videos, and films—are included in the collection.
Location: Museumsplatz 11070 Vienna
Timing: Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, remains closed on Mondays
Which are the best adventure activities in Vienna?
1. River Rafting and Tubing in Vienna- Travelling down the Danube with people from all over the world in a tube is one of the most thrilling and enjoyable activities to partake in Vienna. River rafting is the greatest option if you want to have a fast-paced adventure in the city. In order to control the inflated disc, you will be sitting on it as it travels down a river while being hooked to a speed boat.
Location: An der Steinspornbrücke 1220 Wien
Timing: 7:00am to 5:00 pm
Fee: 125-155 AUD
2. Kayaking and Canoeing- Vienna is an excellent place to go kayaking if you enjoy it especially with friends or a significant other. Spend your day kayaking along various sections of the Danube River and its pristine waters while witnessing the breathtaking panorama. Canoeing and kayaking excursions offer incredible chances to feel the rush of excitement as you paddle quickly along the water. Soak in the sun throughout your ride, as the experienced kayakers will be your guides and will accompany you in the world of amazement.
Location: An der Steinspornbrücke 1220 Wien
Timing: 7:00 am to 5:00pm
Fee: 135-148 AUD
3. Snorkelling and Scuba diving- Indulge in Snorkelling and Scuba diving along the Danube River, to take on some amazing experiences as souvenirs from your Vienna tours. The city offers various adventures especially at the Kagran, which is the city centre for all water sports of Vienna. Partake in some deep sea diving, to beach walks or snorkelling, to have fun and enjoyment in the city.
Location: An der Steinspornbrücke 1220 Wien
Timing: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Fee: 145-155 AUD
4. Hiking- The Gutenstein Alps are a great place to go hiking if you enjoy the outdoors and mountains. It is among the best methods to go through the countryside and experience Austrian nature firsthand. About 7-8 hours are required for the hiking excursion where the guides are from the local region and they lead the tours. You may have a more individualised experience if you are participating in a small group.
Location: Gutenstein Alps, Vienna, Austria
Timing: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fee: 155-175 AUD
What is the best time to visit Vienna?
The spring months of April and May are best to take the Vienna tours. At this time the temperatures are warm and the number of tourists is relatively manageable. You can explore the city at its best during these months from exploring the adventurous water sports excursions to discovering Vienna heritage.
How many days are enough for exploring Vienna?
It is advised to invest two entire days in Vienna exploring all of its top sites such as The Hofburg, Schönbrunn Palace, Belvedere Palace, Schönbrunn Zoo,St. Stephen's Cathedral, St. Peter's Catholic Church, the Vienna State Opera House, ride a Horse at the Spanish Riding School, hop on the Wiener Riesenrad at The Prater, try Delicious Viennese food, go on a picnic at Stadtpark, and roam around the city on a bicycle. In contrast, set aside at least 3 days' tours to Vienna to see the wonderful city of Vienna if you prefer a leisurely and easygoing journey.
How to reach Vienna?
By Air: The Vienna International Airport has frequent flights and is well connected to all of the world's major international airports.
By Train: Vienna is well connected to a number of important European cities by international trains.
By Bus: There are several bus stations in Vienna, including one for international travel right near to Hauptbahnhof. Coach trips from adjacent cities are typically a bit more expensive but take longer than the alternative train trips.
By Boat: Between Bratislava and Vienna, a boat service is conducted by Twin City Liners. 75 minutes are spent travelling, and each way costs between 20 and 35 euros. For people who are planning winter vacations between the cities, the boats offer additional seasonal tours that are often only offered during the summer months.
What is so special about Vienna?
Vienna is recognised for combining its rich historical heritage with both modern and traditional architectural marvels. Vienna is well-known for its wine in addition to its beautiful natural surroundings.
Is there a nightlife in Vienna?
Vienna has one of the best nightlifes, you can do many things such as enjoy some drinks at Austrian pub crawl, visit Prater Park's Giant Ferris wheel, and attend a show at the Burgtheater.
What are the weather conditions in Vienna?
Vienna experiences frigid winters and pleasant summers due to its generally continental climate. The months of May, June, and September in particular experience pleasant daytime temperatures in spring and autumn. The temperature is often moderate in July and August, although there is a chance of some really hot days.
A magnificent piece of Gothic and Roman architecture, St. Stephen’s Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna. Famed as one of the monumental places to visit in Vienna, the cathedral’s imposing height, mosaic roofs, elaborately designed exteriors, towers that soar 446 feet up, and the 18 altars inside the cathedral make it the iconic attraction of Vienna."Location: Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, AustriaTiming: 06.00 AM - 10.00 PM Sun; 07.00 AM - 10.00 PM Mon-SatEntry Fee: Free for the cathedral; Audio tour cost €14.50 for adults and €3.90 for children
This medieval castle from the 13th century had been the residence of the Austrian sovereigns for more than 600 years. Featuring an expansive complex with 18 wings, 19 courtyards, and 2600 rooms, this majestic palace castle is undoubtedly one of the astounding places to visit in Vienna.Tourists can stroll through the pedestrianized areas and visit top attractions like the Habsburg Palace and Spanish Riding School. Today, the castle is where the President of Austria resides.Location: 1010 Vienna, AustriaTiming: 10.00 AM - 05.00 PM Thursday - SundayEntry Fee: Adults: 15 Euros for audio guide; 18 Euros for guided toursChildren: 9 Euros for audio guide; 10.50 Euros for guided tours
Located in the heart of Vienna City, this historical museum is Celebrating its 130th birthday this year (2021). Kunsthistorisches Museum is one of the finest tourist places in Vienna that has an enviable collection of 17,000 Egyptian sculptures, coffined mummies, Greek and Roman antique jewelry 600,000 coins and medals, and the famous Kunstkammer Wien cabinet.The Renaissance and Baroque art pieces displayed here are a true feast to history and art lovers.Location: Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Wien, AustriaTiming: 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM Tuesday - SundayEntry Fee: Starts 12 Euros per person