Bharatpur ResortsStaying at one of the Bharatpur Resorts would surely add charm and comfort to your vacation. There is a huge variety of resorts to choose from, based on your budget and requirements. Additionally, you will find all the types of resorts, ranging from traditional palaces, Havelis, providing the most authentic of the experience like Laxmi Vilas Palace Hotel, which was initially a royal palace and the Amrita Chandra Mahal Haveli, which dates back to the 1800s, to modern and luxurious stays like the Swaraj Resort, offering a modern charm and the best of the amenities.
Moreover, most of the stays are surrounded by beautiful nature, providing great views from the rooms and peaceful surroundings. You can easily find the best resort in Bharatpur, fulfilling all your needs. Most of the resorts in the city provide their guests with all the amenities to boost their vacation experience and to provide them with the best of the comfort.
Also, you can enjoy freshly made delicious food at most of the resorts with their on-site signature restaurants. There are a number of resorts that grow their very own organic food products to provide their guests with an elevated experience. Various resorts in the city also feature a swimming pool as well as a fitness center like the Udai Vilas Palace and the Regenta Resort.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Bharatpur
Which are the best Bharatpur resorts?
1. Laxmi Vilas Palace Hotel: Originally a royal palace, this luxurious property was transformed into a hotel in 1994. You not only get to live the history and culture of Bharatpur in the best way at this luxurious hotel but also get to gorge on the delicious food served by the in-house restaurant.
It is one of the best hotels in the city to experience the best of comfort and hospitality. All the rooms at the hotel are equipped with antique furniture and provide its guests with the best of the amenities.
Location: Old Agra Achhnera Road, Kakaji Ki Kothi, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Pool, Game Room, Bicycle Rental, Outdoor, and Indoor Activities.
Price: INR 5073 onwards.
2. Amrita Chandra Mahal Haveli: This 170 old Haveli has been beautifully built in Persian architecture. It is situated away from the hustle bustle of the city, in a beautiful village. Surrounded by lush green agricultural lands, the Haveli has been transformed into a luxurious stay for its guests.
The Haveli also features a lavish outdoor pool and beautiful lawn areas for spending some leisure time. The heritage stay also has an exclusive kids’ activity area and organizes amazing evening entertainment events.
Location: Jaipur -Agra Road, Paharsar, Nadbai, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Children Activities, Private Balcony, Air Conditioning.
Price: INR 1625 onwards.
3. Pride Kadamb Kunj Resort: This is one of the best Bharatpur resorts for families with endless indoor as well as outdoor activities. The place also offers an exclusive children’s playground, billiards table, table tennis, as well as darts game, and offers evening entertainment to enhance your stay experience.
The resort also features a 24x7 front desk with all the rooms fitted with all the modern amenities for the complete comfort of the guests. It even offers free parking space for the guests and offers a lavish continental breakfast buffet.
Location: NH 11, Fatehpur Sikri Rd, Shahganj, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Fire Place, Picnic Area, Barbeque, Sun Terrace, Garden, Free Parking.
Price: INR 2200 onwards.
4. Swaraj Resort: Spread over 10 acres of lush green area, this is the biggest resort in Bharatpur. The resort is situated just opposite the bird sanctuary; therefore, invites a whole lot of beautiful bird species to welcome its guests. This is the very first “GREEN” hotel of Bharatpur with eco-friendly practices all around. If you want to stay in a peaceful place in the lap of mother nature, this is the best place for you!
Location: Opposite Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary Bharatpur.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Kids’ Play Area, Pet Friendly.
Price: INR 692 onwards.
5. Udai Vilas Palace: One of the most elegant places to stay in Bharatpur, the resort is equipped with a luxury pool, lush green lawns, lined with beautiful palms, and indoor play areas.
The resort has activities for all age groups and has spacious rooms with all the basic amenities to ensure complete comfort for the guests. It is also situated in close proximity to the Shiva Temple as well as the Keoladeo National Park. Free private parking is also available at the resort. Do not miss to visit the famous Bollywood café situated near the resort.
Location: NH 11, Fatehpur Sikri Road, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry, Complimentary Breakfast, Restaurant.
Price: INR 3000 onwards.
6. The Bagh Resort: This 4-star luxury resort features a wellness center, an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and a restaurant. All the rooms at the stay are equipped with a seating area with beautiful views of nature all around.
You can also rent a bike or a car at the resort itself to explore its nearby attractions. The resort provides you with an authentic Rajasthani touch, paired with the best of the food as well as amenities. The resort also houses some superb vintage cars for its guests to admire, making it the best rest in Bharatpur.
Location: Old Agra Achnera Road Pakka Bagh, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Fireplace, Children’s Playground, Library, Restaurant, Bar.
Price: INR 6949 onwards.
7. Hotel Kiran Villa Palace: Constructed in traditional Rajasthani architecture, the resort features beautiful jharokhas, high ceilings, an exclusive terrace dining experience. The resort is also situated only a walking distance from the main entrance of the National Park, making it a perfect place to stay in Bharatpur.
All the rooms at the stay are equipped with air conditioning and provide all the amenities to ensure the complete comfort of the guests. You can also rent a bike at the resort to explore the beautiful surrounding nature.
Location: Saras Circle Nh-11, Near Bird Sanctuary Entrance Gate, Bharatpur.
Amenities: Bar, Lounge, Pet Friendly, Evening entertainment, bicycle rental.
Price: INR 2464 onwards
Which are the best Bharatpur resorts near Keoladeo National Park?
1. Sonar Haveli: Situated near a lot of attractions of Bharatpur, including Keoladeo National Park, this stay is a perfect combination of tradition and modern amenities. All the rooms are fixed with modern fixtures and the place also serves delicious food.
2. Atmantan Farms: If you are visiting Bharatpur to explore its natural beautify and are love adventure, there cannot be a better place for you to stay. You can stay in Swiss tents at the resort, surrounded by beautiful gardens and ponds.
3. Swaraj Resort: Situated in close proximity to the Keoladeo National Park, this lush green and eco-friendly resort is one of the most beautiful places to stay in Bharatpur. Moreover, if you are a bird lover or wish to spend some time, surrounded by beautiful nature, there cannot be a better place for you to stay.
4. Hotel Bharatpur Ashok: Hotel Bharatpur Ashok features a restaurant as well as a bar for the guests to relax after a tiring day. The stay also offers a lavish breakfast spread, 24x7 front desk help, bicycle rental, and a grand playground for outdoor activities.
Which are the romantic resorts in Bharatpur?
1. Jungle Lodge: This amazing budget-friendly resort is one of the best places to stay in for nature lovers. It is beautifully nestled with rich nature and offers great English and Irish breakfast. Couples can also enjoy a customized candlelit dinner at the resort and spend some quality time amidst nature.
2. Pride Kadamb Kunj Resort: This amazing resort features a lavish pool equipped with sun loungers as well as umbrellas for the couples to spend some leisure time. The resort also features evening entertainment to light up the environment.
3. Royal Farm: This beautiful traditional stay in Bharatpur is surrounded by beautiful nature and has access to an open terrace. This place is perfect for fitness freak couples as it also offers yoga sessions as well as organic food preparations.
4. Mahal Khas Palace: Built in 1826, this royal palace now serves as a luxurious resort and is one of the most romantic places to stay in Bharatpur. It is surely a great stay to get endless photographs clicked with your loved one.
Which are the best resorts in Bharatpur with a swimming pool?
1. Regenta Resort: Featuring a luxurious outdoor pool, equipped with sun loungers, the resort also features a lush green garden with a beautiful fountain area for their guests to admire and enjoy. The resort also features a fitness center and a 24x4 front desk help.
2. Udai Vilas Palace: This popular stay in Bharatpur is equipped with a lavish swimming pool and offers a number of activities for the kids as well as the elders. It is also situated in close proximity to most of the attractions in the city like the Keoladeo National Park and the Shiva Temple.
3. The Birder’s Inn: Probably the best resort in Bharatpur if you are planning a vacation with your family as it features comfortable family suites with an indoor as well as outdoor play areas. It also features a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a beautifully manicured garden, and luxurious interiors.
4. Amrita Chandra Mahal Haveli: A perfect combination of traditional architecture and modern amenities, this amazing stay offers an amazing pool, surrounded by lush green lawns and agricultural lands for a beautiful view.
Which are the luxury resorts in Bharatpur?
1. Surya Vilas Palace: Built in traditional Rajasthani style, this luxurious stay has spacious rooms with all the luxurious amenities with beautiful outdoor views. The common areas of the resort are also beautifully planned and provide a relaxing environment.
2. Laxmi Vilas Palace Hotel: One of the best heritage resorts in Bharatpur, Laxmi Vilas Palace has an amazing courtyard area, a lavish pool, as well as a manicured garden with a touch of Rajasthani tradition in its interiors.
3. The Birder’s Inn: If you are seeking a comfortable luxurious stay, there cannot be a better resort in Bharatpur. All the rooms of the resort feature flat-screen TV, shower, fridge, kettle, as well as a seating area to spend some leisure time.
4. Regenta Resort: It is one of the best Bharatpur resorts featuring the top of the luxury as well as comfort at a pocket-friendly budget. The resort features a spa and wellness center, a restaurant, a fitness center, as well as free private parking.
Which are the best resorts in Bharatpur near Shiva temple?
1. IbisHouse Farm Stay: A budget-friendly stay near the Shiva temple and the National Park, the resort features garden facing rooms with its very own organic farming to serve its guests with freshly harvested food.
2. Hotel Sunbird: Featuring car rental, laundry service, as well as a library space, this beautiful place is the best place to stay near the Shiva Temple in Bharatpur. The stay also has a restaurant to serve its guests with delicious food items.
3. Shiv Vilas Palace: Situated near the Shiva temple, this resort is a perfect place to stay and relax for couples, families, as well as nature lovers. It features 2 world-class restaurants and 36 luxurious and comfortable rooms and suites.
4. Hotel Kiran Villa Palace: Situated just at a walking distance of the National Park and close proximity of the Shiva temple, this resort is the perfect place to stay for you if you are willing to explore the natural beauty of Bharatpur and its attractions.
What facilities will I get in Bharatpur resorts?
Some of the most common amenities offered at most of the resorts in Bharatpur are listed below:
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Wellness Centre
- Free Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Outdoor Activities
- Kids’ Play Area
- Indoor Games.
Are Bharatpur resorts pet-friendly?
Most of the resorts in Bharatpur do not allow pets on their premises for guest comfort. However, there are a few resorts that are pet friendly like Swaraj Resort and Kiran Villa Palace.
Is Bharatpur in Mandawa safe for couples?
Yes, Bharatpur is quite a safe place for all types of tourists, including couples. All the resorts provide complete privacy and safety for their guests and it is safe to explore the nearby attractions as well as the bird sanctuary without any safety concerns.
How much does it cost for one night to stay in Bharatpur?
Bharatpur has a huge variety of resorts and offers all types of rooms for its guests to spend their vacations. One night stay in Bharatpur may cost you as less as INR 692/room (Swaraj Resort) to as high as INR 6949/room (The Bagh Resort).
Can we drink and smoke in Bharatpur Resorts?
Most of the Bharatpur resorts allow drinking and smoking in designated areas. Moreover, most of the resorts have a dedicated bar to enjoy a drink during your vacations. However, there are some resorts which may restrict the same. Therefore, it is better to confirm with the individual resort before confirming your booking.