Popular Madhya Pradesh Packages
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 9500.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 16000.0|
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 12499.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 5690.0|
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 9499.0|
Madhya Pradesh PackagesMadhya Pradesh tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Madhya Pradesh holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Madhya Pradesh vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Explore why Madhya Pradesh is often cited as ‘Heart of India’ with Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages. This historical land imparts its limits to Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. It occupies one of the oldest parts of the Indian Subcontinent which was once the land of the Gonds called the Gondwana.
Madhya Pradesh is known for its religious centre points of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam, Khajuraho temples, invulnerable fortresses, dazzlingly cut Jain temples, castles, which are the radiant indications of the recent period of the illustrious Rajas and Maharajahs.
Invested with tremendous natural excellence and magnificence, Madhya Pradesh is additionally well known for its wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, which are home to a rich assortment of vegetation. The rich history of the state is evident from the stunning architecture of the bygone era.
The state of Madhya Pradesh has been ruled by many famous empires of India. Madhya Pradesh tourism lays bare the irresistible natural beauty of the state. The state's cuisine fosters influence of all that's in and around it, making the platter rich with variety and flavours and aromas of all types. There are many vibrant festivals of the state which celebrates its rich culture and history.
This culture finds its expression in the many exuberant and lively festivities conducted by its people. Lately, Madhya Pradesh has emerged as one of the most sought-after destinations for adventure aficionados. The national parks of Madhya Pradesh offer some of India's best jungle lodges and wildlife spotting opportunities.
This beautiful state provides the traveller with a multitude of travel options like prehistoric cave sites, ancient Hindu, Jain & Buddhist monuments, intricately carved temples & stupas, historic forts & palaces, lofty hills and prominent religious centres.
From the historical monuments to modern amenities, culture, food and people, Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages gives a taste of entire India packed within its geographical boundaries.
People Also Ask About Madhya Pradesh Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Madhya Pradesh tour?
These are some of the best places to visit on a Madhya Pradesh tour.
1. Khajuraho: This is an ancient town located in Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh. Khajuraho is also a UNESCO World Heritage site that is known for its temples and monuments with erotic depictions and carvings. Built between 950 to 1050 AD in classic Indian architecture these temples are a reflection of the society and culture in the olden world.
2. Sanchi: Sanchi is an ancient city with the oldest Buddhist monuments and stupas in India, built under the reign of emperor Ashoka around the 3rd-century BC. Sanchi is also a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and a prominent Buddhist pilgrimage. During the trip with Madhya Pradesh packages you can visit the Sanchi Stupa, monasteries, the Ashoka Pillar, Toranas and more.
3. Indore: This is the largest city in Madhya Pradesh that displays the balance between the rich heritage and modernisation with ancient monuments and towering urban establishment.
This city is also an educational hub with some of the most prestigious universities in the nation. Along with that, the street-food, especially a plate of mouth-watering poha and immarti here are just unmissable during the Madhya Pradesh packages trip.
4. Orchha: This ancient city was founded in 1501 by the Bundela kingdom and has several astounding preserved monuments from those times. Located on the banks of Betwa River, the intricately designed temples, palaces and other structures are its main attractions. Some of the best places to visit with the Madhya Pradesh packages include - the Jahangir Mahal, Ram Raja Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple etc.
5. Pench National Park: This wildlife park is one of the best places to witness the bountiful natural beauty and flora and fauna of Madhya Pradesh. The Pench River flows through a mixed terrain of rocky and lush greenery.
You can choose to go for boat and jeep safari to spot different species of animals. There are also many other attractions nearby that one can explore during the Madhya Pradesh packages trip.
What are the best things to do on the Madhya Pradesh tour?
1. Cave exploration: The Pandav Caves in Pachmarhi are one of the best places to visit and enjoy exploring the mystery of the five carved out sandstone caves. Dating back 1000 years, these natural structures are believed to be associated with the Pandavas from the Hindu mythology 'Mahabharata' and thus the caves are significant to the faith.
2. Sightseeing: Madhya Pradesh is nothing but a land of countless stunning monuments, attractions, landmarks and World Heritage Sites that you must visit during your trip. Some of the best sightseeing places are - Khajuraho, Sanchi Stupa, Patalpani Waterfalls, Gwalior Fort etc.
Price: Depending on the site and attractions (starts from INR 50 for domestic tourists and 200 for foreign tourists).
3. Water-sports: The sacred Narmada River is one of the many water bodies that are a part of Madhya Pradesh's landscape. And all of these pristine sites make way for water-sports and other water related activities. You can go for boat-rides, ski-jet rides, swimming, rafting, sailing etc. at places like the Betwa River, Indira Sagar Dam, Bhedaghat etc.
Price: Starts from INR 100 and goes upto INR 1500 (depending on the activity).
4. Street-food tour: One cannot miss out on a filling food-tour in Madhya Pradesh. Cities like Indore and Bhopal have some excellent streets and markets that are laced with stalls, restaurants and shops serving salivating snacks, chaats and other foods. One of the most renowned combinations to try out is 'poha and Immarti'.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Madhya Pradesh tour?
1. Wildlife safari: Madhya Pradesh exhibits an abundance of flora and fauna that can be explored at the 25 wildlife sanctuaries, 6 tiger reserves and 9 national parks. At each of these splendid sites you can go for safaris to spot different species of animals, vegetation and birds with the Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages.
2. Trekking: The land of Madhya Pradesh is gifted with plenty of natural topography and thus possesses several thrilling trekking trails and routes across hills, forests, waterfalls and forts that all the adventure-loving travelers would absolutely love to explore. Some of the best places - Dhoopgarh, Kalakund etc.
3. Camping: Camping is another exciting activity that the prolific sites of Madhya Pradesh enable you to enjoy. The lush and dense landscape, hills and riverfront are all places that have many campsites that offer comfort and adventure to the guests.
4. Rafting: The Betwa River in Orchha is one of the best sites to go for a river-rafting adventure in Madhya Pradesh. The erratic flow of the river along with lush vegetation on either side gives you a rush of excitement as you maneuver the raft and conquer the strong ripples.
Which are the best places to stay in Madhya Pradesh?
1. Taj Usha Kiran Palace: A palatial looking design in pristine white is this luxuriant hotel by the Taj group in Gwalior. These elegant interiors, beautifully decorated rooms and suites give you a sense of royalty throughout your Madhya Pradesh trip. Along with that are also their state-of-the-art amenities and a dedicated staff to cater to the guests.
Location: Jayendra Ganj Road, Lashkar, Gwalior, 474009, India.
Price: Starts from INR 6000.
2. Orchha Resort: This luxury resort is among the best stay options in Madhya Pradesh. Adept with a full range of amenities are the room and suites at this modern property along with other amazing facilities like - poolside bar, spa, gardens etc. Moreover, the natural surroundings and scenery makes your Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages stay even better.
Location: Distt, Niwari, Madhya Pradesh, 472246, India.
Price: Starts from INR 3000.
3. Aaram Bagh: This is a captivating lodging in the ancient vedas city of Sanchi that promises a relaxing and peaceful getaway. While admiring the city's culture and history you can also enjoy staying in regal suites with private pools, make use of the state-of-the-art amenities, as well as a wide range of facilities.
Location: Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh, 464651, India.
Price: Starts from INR 3800.
4. Singrauli Palace Heritage Hotel: This regal palace turned into an upscale resort is the ideal place to stay in and get the royal treatment during your Madhya Pradesh tours. You can also choose to live in Maharaja suites and luxuriant rooms for utmost comfort and privacy. Besides this, their other facilities like a traditional restaurant, spa, poolside, jacuzzi etc. are also available for the guests.
Location: Bus Stop Bilaunji, Madhya Pradesh, 486886, India.
Price: Starts from INR 3500.
Which are the best cycling tours in Madhya Pradesh?
For cycling enthusiasts, Madhya Pradesh offers many rural landscapes and rustic hills to discover with an adventurous excursion. Country lanes wind through charming villages giving a unique insight into local life in traditional villages of Madhya Pradesh.
One can usually enjoy a custom made cycling tour in Madhya Pradesh depending upon the places and cities you wish to visit and how much time you are giving to this excursion.
Some popular cycling tours in Madhya Pradesh can be enjoyed along the following routes:
- Sanchi Bike Tour: Bhopal – Sanchi
- Raisen Fort Bike Tour: Bhopal – Raisen
- Bhojpur Bike Tour : Bhopal – Bhojpur
- Bhimbetka Bike Tour: Bhopal – Bhimbetka
- Mountian Queen Bike Tour: Pipariya - Pachmarhi
- Classic Heritage Bike Tour: Bhopal - Raisen - Sanchi - Udaigiri - Bhojpur - Bhimbetka - Bhopal
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Madhya Pradesh tour?
1. Night trek at Kalakund: This is an adrenaline surging activity that takes you around the dense forests, valleys and streams of Kalakund in Madhya Pradesh. Moreover, the fact that it is a night trek, adds to the thrill. Starting from the Gunjara village, the entire trail is comfortable with no steep patches and can be attempted by beginners as well.
2. Camping at Sailani Tapu: During the holiday with Madhya Pradesh tourism package, you can spend a magical night camping at Sailani Tapu (Island). It is situated on the backwaters of Indira Sagar Dam is one of the most picturesque sites in all of Madhya Pradesh. Enjoy a bonfire, the natural beauty all around and even many adventure activities here.
3. Enjoy the Nightlife in Bhopal: The capital city of Madhya Pradesh is one that has deep-rooted heritage and thriving modernization. The best way to enjoy your nights in Bhopal is by exploring the local nightclubs and pubs for some fun. Some of the best hangout spots here are - Black Mamba Pub and Club, 10 Downing Street, TRIO Beer Pub and Restaurant, Ripples etc.
4. Sarafa Bazaar night food-tour: This zealous market in the lively Indore is the grub heaven that all gastronoms must visit during the Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages holiday. Sarafa bazaar is a busy jewelry market by the day and a street-food fiesta after 8:00 pm till after midnight. Here you can find all types of delicious 'chaats' and other savoury snacks to gobble down.
Which are some famous campsites in Madhya Pradesh?
Here is a list of some of the famous campsites in Madhya Pradesh.
1. Sailani Tapu: This scenic island is located in the Narmada River and has many campsites, one of them being Sailani Tapu Jungle Resort, overlooking the Omkareshwar Dam. The camp offers tent accommodations along with many other facilities and activities, namely - ATV bike-rides, water-sports, boat-rides.
2. Pagara Reservoir: The land around the reservoir is among the best for camping where you can pitch your own tent and set-up a campsite. This site is situated some 70 km from Gwalior and let you in the natural beauty of Madhya Pradesh with forests, lakes and ponds, vast stretches of grassy terrain and villages.
3. Orchha Betwa Retreat: Set next to the Betwa River, surrounded by the lush greenery of Orchha is this luxury campsite that offers an array of tent accommodations as well as many modern facilities like pool, spa and adventure activities. You can enjoy the wilderness experience of Madhya Pradesh while not compromising on comfort during your Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages stay here.
4. Kukru Jungle Camp: This jungle campsite is situated in the quaint hamlet of Kukru in Betul district. Settled amidst lush thickets and with the Satpura range in the backdrop, you get complete solace during your stay here. The camp offers Deluxe rooms, tents and dormitory accommodations, along with several other facilities and activities.
Which are the heritage tours in Madhya Pradesh?
In Madhya Pradesh, one can see heritage that possesses ageless beauty handed down by the emperors of the golden India. Madhya Pradesh's trove of culture, traditions, music and dance can be easily through its monuments. Madhya Pradesh is a must-see state of India, brimming with startling, thought-provoking and, ultimately, unforgettable attractions.
Some famous heritage tours in Madhya Pradesh can be availed at the places listed below:
- Sanchi Stupa
- Temples in Khajuraho
- Devi Jagadambi Temple
- Jain Temples at Badoh-Pathari
- Orrcha Temples
- Bhimbetka Caves
- Vijayraghavgarh Fort Jabalpur
- Asigarh Fort Burhanpur
- Bandhavgarh Fort Umaria
- Gwalior Fort
- Kharbuja Mahal, Dhar
- Baz Bahadur's Palace, Mandu
- Jahangir Mahal, Orchha
- Moti Mahal, Gwalior
- Bir Singh's Palace, Datia
Which are some best adventure treks in Madhya Pradesh?
1. Bhairav Kund Trek, Indore: This is a popular jungle trek in Indore that takes you through the dense vegetation around the alluring Bhairav kund waterfalls. You can enjoy a picnic here before going on a treacherous trudge on a rugged and difficult trail.
2. Dhoopgarh Trek, Pachmarhi: This is one of the best adventure treks that takes you around-the-clock the Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve. Dhoopgarh has a moderately difficult route that passes through the lush valleys and refreshing waterfalls, before you get to the highest point of the Satpura range to witness a magical sunrise/sunset.
3. Mahadev Paani Trek, Bhopal: Experience the surreal path and the natural beauty that adorns the Mahadev Paani Waterfalls. Walking along a rocky route you can see a dam and a reservoir, as well as clear views of the foamy cascade. After a tedious trek you can relax and take a swim at the falls.
4. Ginnorgarh Fort Trek, Delawadi: This one is an easy trek to the spectacular Ginnorgarh fort that sits atop a hill, overlooking the Vindhyachal range. Besides offering an adventure to the traveler, the Fort also speaks of the dynamic history of the place and can be a delight for history buffs.
What are the best wildlife experiences in Madhya Pradesh?
The jungles of Madhya Pradesh echo with a diversity of wildlife. From the royal tiger to the huge ghariyals, from the fleet footed chital to the colourful exotic birds, you can experience breath-taking wonders wherever you turn. For avid nature lovers, there are 9 National Parks, 6 Tiger Reserves and 25 Wildlife Sanctuaries to quench the adventure thirst.
Here are the best places for wildlife enthusiasts to visit in Madhya Pradesh:
- Kanha National Park
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Pench National Park
- Mandla Plant Fossils National Park
- Madhav National Park
- Panna National Park
- Sanjay National Park
- Satpura National Park
- Van Vihar National Park
What are the most romantic things to do in Madhya Pradesh?
1. Cruise on Upper Lake in Bhopal: The capital of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal is a city of lakes and one of the best spots to see the beauty of the place is - the Upper Lake. You can take your partner for a cruise on the clean and serene waters and enjoy the scenic views around, as well as a stunning sunset.
2. Cable-car ride at Dhuandhar Falls: A cable-car ride is one of the best ways to get the enthralling panoramic views of Bhedaghat. As you enjoy a ride over the Dhuandhar Falls, the gushing cascade and the Narmada River look especially stunning, adding a new perspective to the sight. You and your partner can savour some amorous moments with this activity during the Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages holiday.
3. Boat-ride at Bhedaghat: Bhedaghat is a little town in Madhya Pradesh that is known for the natural attractions of the Dhuandhar falls and the marvel rocks on the Narmada River. You and your partner can enjoy a romantic boat-ride at the calming waters under the moonlit sky.
4. A visit to Khajuraho: The UNESCO World Heritage site is home to stunning temples and Indian style architectural marvels from 950 to 1050 AD. These structures have depictions and carvings of erotic and sensual forms that are a sight to behold, especially for couples on a Madhya Pradesh Tour Packages holiday.
What are the best places to visit in Madhya Pradesh with family?
1. Chanderi: Situated along the Betwa River in the Ashoknagar district is thistle historic city, dating back to the 11th century. Chanderi is primarily known for its thriving weaving industry and scenic landscape with hills, forests and worn-out monuments. Some of the best places to see here are - Koshak Mahal, Archaeological Museum, Badal Mahal Gate, Kati Ghati Gateway, Chanderi Fort etc.
2. Bhimbetka: This is an archeological and a World Heritage site that shows traces of early human life on the Indian land. There are well-preserved paintings from over 30,000 years ago, made using natural dye from fruits and vegetables. This place would particularly interest the history buffs while on the Madhya Pradesh tourism package trip.
3. Kuno-palpur Wildlife Sanctuary: This is a lesser-known attraction of Madhya Pradesh that is tucked away in the Vindhyan Hills and thus, is not very crowded. You and your family can enjoy a day full of thrill and tranquillity around lush forests and the Kuno River that flows across the park. The park arranges a jeep safari twice in the day in which you can explore the rich flora and fauna of the region.
4. Bhedaghat: This is a small town near Jabalpur and is regarded for the exquisite marble rock formation on two ends of the Narmada River. Along with that, this place is also popular for the alluring 98 feet tall Dhuandhar Falls. You can enjoy your family Madhya Pradesh trip by riding on cable-cars, boating and visiting other attractions like - Yogini Temple and Bandar Kudini.
What is the best time to visit Madhya Pradesh?
The best time for a Madhya Pradesh trip is during the monsoon season from July through September, and the winter season from October till March as these months in the region bring cool and pleasant weather, ideal for sightseeing, activities and travelling. Besides this, it is best to avoid the summer months due to the excruciating heat and higher temperatures.
What are the top corporate outing tours in Madhya Pradesh?
Corporate outings may be a small interruption in the daily routine of your corporate calendar but often it promises huge gains in terms of team performance. Madhya Pradesh is one of the most favoured destinations among corporates for arranging a team outing.
The top corporate outing tours in Madhya Pradesh can be enjoyed at the following places:
- Kanha National Park
How many days are enough for Madhya Pradesh?
A 5-6 day Madhya Pradesh trip would be good enough for you to explore major parts of the state. Moreover, if you are looking to go on extensive Madhya Pradesh tours, then a 10-12 day itinerary would suffice.
In either durations, you would be able to see the stunning monuments and historical cities, the wildlife and natural attractions, as well as try out local cuisine and shopping.
Is Madhya Pradesh worth visiting?
Yes. Madhya Pradesh is the land of natural resources, rich wildlife and vegetation, marvellous attractions, ancient cities and monuments and delectable food.
All of which makes it worth visiting the stunning Indian state. Some of the best places to visit here include the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Khajuraho, ancient city of Sanchi, Indore, Pachmarhi for trekking and camping, and many others.
What to buy in Madhya Pradesh?
Here is a list of some of the things that you can buy and bring back from the Madhya Pradesh tours.
- Maheshwari and chanderi fabrics
- Thappa and thussa jewellery
- Gond paintings
- Zari-work juttis
- Dhurrie (traditional woven carpets)
- Handicrafts (decorative pieces)
Is Madhya Pradesh safe?
Yes. Madhya Pradesh and all the cities are safe for travelers. The local law enforcement acts in full-force for a seamless experience and the public is also quite helpful. Moreover, it is advisable to not go out late in unknown areas, especially when exploring the wildlife in remote locations.