Popular Visakhapatnam Packages
Visakhapatnam Tour Packages
|Cordelia Cruise | Chennai - Visakhapatnam - Puducherry - Chennai||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 56054.0|
|Cordelia Cruise | Chennai to Visakhapatnam||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 22421.0|
|Cordelia Cruise | Visakhapatnam - Puducherry - Chennai||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 33632.0|
|Vizag Sightseeing Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 8200.0|
|Vizag Araku Tour Package 2023||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15500.0|
Visakhapatnam PackagesVisakhapatnam tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Visakhapatnam holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Vizag vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you’re planning a trip to Vizag for your next holiday, Thrillophilia has a plethora of travel-friendly Vizag tour packages readily curated for your vacation. Our hassle-free and easy-going packages let you enjoy each day of your Vizag holiday to the fullest and make life worth memories without wasting a single minute.
With our strategically developed packages, you can experience the picturesque beaches, lush gardens, beautiful museums, and majestic temples of the city in a more organized and streamlined manner. Furthermore, the itineraries of our packages will also allow you enough time to engage yourself in the myriad of exciting activities available in the city including shopping and watersports.
When choosing your favorite Visakhapatnam tour package, do not forget to check out our extensive range of thoughtfully designed packages from all the prominent locations of the country, suiting all kinds of travelers.
No matter if you want to visit Vizag for your honeymoon, family vacation, or business tour, you can always find a travel package appropriate for your special trip. Going that extra mile, we also offer you the advantage of getting your tour package to Vizag customized by us according to your individual needs and budget.
With us, you will always find your Vizag tours curated for you at the most cost-effective price. Moreover, you can also get the exciting advantage of receiving amazing offers and discounts on your travel package when booking with us.
People Also Ask About Visakhapatnam Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Vizag tour?
1. Araku Valley: Packed with lush green patches, breathtaking coffee plantations, cascading waterfalls, tribal culture, and picturesque viewpoints, Araku Valley is often found in the Vizag tour packages of nature lovers. Lying in the awe-inspiring Eastern Ghats hills, this stunning valley lets you enjoy a number of exhilarating activities including trekking, swimming, and toy train ride.
Location: Araku Valley, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
2. Rama Krishna Mission Beach: Named after the old RamaKrishna Mission ashram situated right across this beach, the exuberant Rama Krishna Beach makes for the longest beach of Vizag. Known as the most happening beaches of the city, this place attracts visitors to enjoy beach volleyball, water surfing, sunbathing, and deep-sea angling.
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
3. Rushikonda Beach: Surrounded by the mighty Rushikonda Hill, the very popular Rushikonda Beach is often referred to as the “Jewel of East Coast”, owing to its incredible beauty.
Offering amazing scope to enjoy thrilling water activities like surfing, scuba diving, swimming, speed boating, and jet skiing, Rushikonda Beach easily finds a place in the Vizag tour packages of many adventure junkies.
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
4. Kailasagiri: Perched at an altitude of 360 feet, Kailasagiri is set overlooking the entire city of Vizag. With the huge statue of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi forming the main attraction of this place, Kailasagiri offers you the chance to enjoy exhilarating activities like paragliding, ropeway ride, and toy train ride.
Location: Hill Top Rd, Kailasagiri, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530043.
5. INS Kursura Submarine Museum: Making for Asia’s only submarine museum, INS Kursura Submarine Museum offers a sneak peek into the naval officers’ lives. Having served the country for around 31 years, this submarine shelters many pictures and articles that convey the strength and sacrifices of its former occupants.
Location: RK Beach Rd, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017.
What are the best things to do on the Vizag tour?
1. Seek Blessings at Simhachalam: Pay a visit to Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple in Simhachalam and seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu in the calm and serene atmosphere. Featuring a majestic five-tiered main tower and a huge wedding hall with 96 pillars, the shrine features a spellbinding architecture to marvel at.
2. Spot Wildlife at Indira Gandhi Zoological Park: If you are a wildlife enthusiast, do not forget to include Indira Gandhi Zoological Park in your Visakhapatnam tour package. Nestled in Kambalakonda Eco Park, this park makes for the country’s third largest zoo. Here, you can spend time spotting unique wildlife such as macaws, hippos, sambar deer, olive baboons, elephants, puma, and jaguars.
3. Take a Leisurely Walk at Rama Krishna Beach: Enjoy strolling at the flamboyant Rama Krishna Beach in the evening and feel the soothing sea breeze kiss your skin. Take a moment and bask in the incredibly stunning sunset views while relishing some local street snacks. If you are a fun and thrill lover, you can also go ahead and enjoy water surfing and volleyball.
4. Encounter the Rich Culture at Araku Tribal Museum: The impressive Araku Tribal Museum should have a place in your Visakhapatnam tour package, if you call yourself a culture lover. Lying in the famous Araku Valley, this amazing museum aims at showcasing the typical tribal life of the Eastern Ghats. Spread across three floors, this place exhibits tribal artwork, mud utensils, bamboo houses, and pictures of tribal marriages.
5. Enjoy Exploring the Borra Caves: Go on a thrilling cave exploration tour to the deepest cave of the country, Borra Caves. Resembling an alien world, the cave’s remarkable limestone formations make for an intriguing element to marvel at. Climbing through the 300 steps of this cave, you will also come across a beautiful stalagmite lingam, which is worshiped by the visitors coming here.
What are the best adventure activities to do on the Vizag tour?
1. Jet Skiing: The azure waters of the Bay of Bengal will force you to take a water scooter and zoom across the waves on your Vizag tours.
2. Trekking: The gentle hill trails at Araku Valley in Vizag make for the best trekking experience you will want to include in your Visakhapatnam tour package.
3. Kayaking: Paddling across the serene lake of Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary, enclosed in lush greenery, will offer you the most amazing kayaking experience amidst the wilderness.
4. Ziplining: Hanging at an elevation of 70 meters and crossing the famous Burma Bridge will offer you a super thrilling ziplining experience as you zoom past in the air from one end to the other.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Vizag?
1. Yarada Beach: Surrounded by the Bay of Bengal on all sides and mighty hills on the others, Yarada Beach can be reached by hiking up a rocky mountain and descending down on its other side. Tourists visiting this beach usually enjoy picnicking and practicing yoga and meditation.
2. Bheemili Beach: Lying in Bheemunipatnam village, Bheemili Beach features gorgeous black sand, pleasant wind, and azure blue waters. Owing to its steady waves, this beach often gets a place in the Vizag tour packages of the avid swimmers.
3. Lawson’s Bay Beach: Considered to be an extension of the popular Rama Krishna Mission Beach, Lawson’s Bay Beach is one of the most peaceful and calm beaches in Vizag. Include Lawson’s Bay in your Visakhapatnam tour package if you want to spend your evenings in Vizag soaking in the spectacular sunset views.
4. Gangavaram Beach: Counted among the least explored beaches in Vizag, Gangavaram is usually found in the Vizag tour packages of peace seekers. Flanked by a plethora of tall palm trees and flaunting spellbinding sceneries, Gangavaram Beach often serves as an excellent shooting location for movie makers.
Which are some famous campsites in Vizag?
1. Araku Valley: Araku Valley lets you enjoy the perfect riverside camping with bonfire amidst lush grasslands and majestic waterfalls.
2. Lambasingi: Known as the “Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh”, Lambasingi village lets you wake up to breathtaking coffee and pepper plantations after a thrilling camp night.
3. Katiki Waterfalls: Perched close to the Borra Caves, the cascading Katiki Waterfalls forms an amazing campsite where you can relish bamboo chicken for dinner and sleep with the lullaby of the gurgling fall.
4. Mettavalasa: Mettavalasa campground offers traditional camping with spellbinding river and garden views. You can also enjoy delicious buffet breakfast in the wilderness after waking up to the unprecedented scenic views.
What are the most romantic things to do in Vizag?
1. Spend some Romantic Time at Kailasagiri Hill Park: Feel your love get inspired by the love of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati as you marvel at their majestic statues at Kailasagiri Hill Park.
2. Enjoy the Sunset at Sagar Nagar Beach: Settle down on the soft golden sands of Sagar Nagar Beach and soak in the spectacular sunset views with your sweetheart.
3. Seek Blessings at Ross Hill Church: Seek blessings at Ross Hill Church for the well-being of your relationship and climb up the shrine to enjoy the awe-inspiring views.
4. Go Animal Spotting at Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary: Visit Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy spotting endangered animals like the Indian Leopard.
What are the best places to visit in Vizag with family?
1. Bojjannakonda: Dating back to the fourth century, Bojjannakonda refers to a conglomeration of 6 intriguing rock-cut caves. Known for its significance in Buddhism, this place is often included in the Vizag tour packages of spiritual and peace seekers.
2. Visakha Museum: Sheltered in an old Dutch Bungalow, Visakha Museum opened to the public in 1991. Lying near RK Beach, this museum exhibits many historical treasures of the region including ancient portraits, crockery, coins, and armoury.
3. Sea War Memorial: Lying on Beach Road, Sea War Memorial exhibits an intriguing collection of fighter plane models, missiles, and tankers. This magnificent monument was built in the memory of Eastern Naval Command sailors and the Indian Navy soldiers, who lost their lives in the Indo-Pak war.
4. VUDA Park: Also known famously as Rama Rao Park, VUDA Park has been named after ex Chief Minister NT Rama Rao. This beautiful park features a kids’ play area, a garden, and artificial caves and offers exciting activities like horse riding and swimming.
Which are the best places to stay in Vizag?
1. Dolphin Hotel: Dolphin is a splendid 4-star hotel known for its proximity to the railway station, restaurants, and shopping destinations. With excellent culinary arrangements, the hotel offers delicious continental and Indian delicacies to its guests. They also arrange entertaining dance performances, comedy shows, and live music during the evening hours.
Location: Daba Garden Rd, Dolphin Area, Daba Gardens, 104 Area, Visakhapatnam.
2. The Park Hotel: Spread across an area of 6 acres, The Park Hotel lies in proximity to Indira Gandhi Zoological Park and Visakha Museum. Here, the guests can enjoy many outdoor games during their stay including tennis, volleyball, and swimming.
Location: Lawsons Bay Colony, Pedda Waltair, Visakhapatnam.
3. Hotel Daspalla: Featuring cozy rooms and contemporary amenities, Hotel Daspalla is a basic accommodation option that lets you feel at home. The important attractions of this hotel are its world-class restaurant and well-adorned banquet hall.
Location: 28-2-48, Suryabagh, Jagadamba Junction, Visakhapatnam.
4. GreenPark Visakhapatnam: Lying near Ramakrishna Beach and featuring multi-cuisine restaurants, a cafe, and well-appointed rooms, GreenPark offers an opulent beach stay. This hotel is also located close to many other tourist attractions including Indira Gandhi Zoological Park.
Location: Waltair Main Road, Jagadamba Centre, Nehru Nagar, Ram Nagar, Visakhapatnam.
What is the best time to visit Vizag?
The most ideal time for going on Vizag tours is during the winter months of October to March. During this time of the year, the place enjoys a windy and extremely pleasing weather, which favours outdoor activities. Furthermore, many important festivals including Visakha Utsav are also celebrated during this period.
How many days are enough for Vizag?
At least 2 days are required for visiting Vizag. On day 1 of your Visakhapatnam tour package, you can visit Rushikonda Beach, Submarine Museum, and Kailashgiri and enjoy some local shopping. On day 2, you can cover Araku Valley and Borra Caves and spend time lazing on the beautiful beaches.
How far is Araku Valley from Vizag?
Araku Valley is located at an approximate distance of around 115 kilometers from Vizag. In general, it takes around 3 hours and 20 minutes to reach Visakhapatnam from Araku.
What is Vizag famous for?
Vizag is famous all over the world as one of the most ancient ports in Andhra Pradesh. This charming city is also popular for its photogenic beaches, rich cultural heritage, intriguing museums, and excellent shopping opportunities.
What to buy in Vizag?
Vizag makes for an amazing shopping destination with a number of unique souvenirs to buy. Some of the most recommended things to shop on your Visakhapatnam tours include:
1. Araku coffee
2. Wooden toys
3. Araku spices
5. Araku chocolates
6. Ponduru khadi
7. Stone carvings
8. Sports goods
9. Traditional jewelry
10. Gadwal sarees.
About 15 kilometres from the city of Visakhapatnam lies the Yarada Village, the coast of which formulates the stunning Yarada Beach. The Bay of Bengal borders the beach and gives it a serene outlook. On the other three sides, towering hills border the beach, making it a calm and peaceful sanctuary for tourists and locals alike. Soft greenery covering the side of the rocks and tall palms make a relaxing site. It is one of the best places to visit in Vizag and can be enjoyed both solo and with the company. While here, take a swim in the azure waters, build sandcastles, organize picnics or taste the delicious seafood on the beach.Location: Yarada, Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaPrice: No Entry Fees for the Beach, Rs. 30 for access to the Arigold property and ShopsTimings: Open 24 hours
The 50 feet high Katiki Waterfalls is one of the best places to visit in Vizag for nature lovers or those looking to take a hike in the hills. The entire area is surrounded by lush greenery, and the trickling stream offers a stark contrast to the black and brown rocks that it hits. The falls originate from the Gosthani river, a local tributary containing clear water and passing through the Borra Caves. While here, do not forget to try the famous Bamboo marinated Chicken prepared by locals. You can also soak in the base of the waterfall to relax for a while before taking on the steep climb to the top of the waterfall. Use the staircase for the climb to arrive at a gorgeous view of the surroundings. Location: Katiki Waterfalls Rd, Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshPrice: No Entry Fee. For Jeep rides, 250 to 300 per personTimings: Open 24 hours (best to visit during the day)
Colloquially known as the Ooty of Andhra, the Araku Valley is an exquisite hill station located only a few kilometres from the city of Vizag. Inhabited by different tribes, this place is a part of the Eastern Ghats range of India. The region is also commercially vital since it is mined for bauxite. The rich biodiversity is a tourism booster of Araku Valley.While here, you can take on a hiking expedition amid the hills, trek to a cliff or enjoy watching wild and avian life. The valley spreads for a total of 36 kilometres and is about 1300 m above sea level.Location: Araku Valley, Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshPrice: No Entry FeeTimings: Open 24 hours