Popular Helsinki Packages
Helsinki Tour Packages
|Northern Lights Tour From Rovaniemi||1 Day||₹ 8734.0|
|Highlights Of Scandinavia and Finland Cruise||12 Days / 11 Nights||₹ 375000.0|
|Scandinavia Northern Lights Tour Package||9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 210000.0|
|Finland Northern Lights Tour Package||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 150000.0|
|Astonishing Finland Tour||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 129360.0|
Helsinki PackagesHelsinki tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Helsinki holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Helsinki vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Scroll down to browse some of the most amazing Helsinki tour packages at Thrillophilia, which brings you the benefit of availing of the best discounts and deals on your trip. The packages are curated to bring an all-inclusive comfort to your vacation so that you leave no tourist spot missed out, during your visit to Helsinki. Having found some of the best spots to visit in Helsinki, Thrillophilia brings to you a collection of some of the best Helsinki tours, spanning various sightseeing spots and favourite tourist destinations. With one such tour package, you can get around all the prominent places to visit in Helsinki, including popular spots for nightlife fun, adventure and activities in the city.
Our Helsinki packages offer you the most hassle-free stay and comfort at some of the best and handpicked accommodations from around the city. On every trip with such a package, you will get a bunch of amenities, starting with a leisure stay, zesty meals, to local sightseeing and adventure activities, making your exploration to Helsinki a trip to remember!
Our Helsinki packages take you around the popular zoos, parks, fortresses, markets and places of sightseeing, which together shape your vision and experience of the city as one dreamy memory.
People Also Ask About Helsinki Tours
What are the famous places to see during the Helsinki tour?
1. Suomenlinna Fortress: One of the largest sea fortresses in the entire world, this fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and dates back to the 18the century. One of the best places to visit in the Helsinki tour packages, the fortress boasts of many tunnels and ramparts that you can explore. There is also a museum here, where you get to learn more about the fort, its history and attractions. You can also check out a 250-ton Vesikko submarine here, which was used by the Finnish Navy from the late 1930s to the end of the Second World War.
Location: 00190 Helsinki, Finland
2. Korkeasaari Zoo: This is the largest zoo in Finland and is located on Korkeasaari Island. Home to a wide array of flora and fauna, it is in this zoo where you can catch sights of some of the best wildlife species of the Arctic. Additionally, you can also learn about the different plants and trees of the region in this zoo. Some of the common animals that you can see here include the Siberian Tiger, the Eurasian Brown Bear and the Amur Leopard.
Location: Mustikkamaanpolku 12, 00270 Helsinki, Finland
Price: €16 per adult, €8 per child
3. Temppeliaukio Church:Also known as the Rock Church, the Temppeliaukio Church is one of the best places to visit in your Helsinki packages. Located towards the north of the Hietaniemi region along Fredrikinkatu, this church dates back to the late 1960s. It is said that the underground interior of the church was carved out of the ancient rocks of the Helsinki peninsula. One of the best attractions of the church is its circular dome, which is glazed and allows natural sunlight to enter the church. The church also has amazing acoustics, which is why it is also sometimes used as a concert hall.
Location: Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 04:50 p.m.
Price: €3 per person
4. Linnanmaki Amusement Park: If you are someone who wants to spend a day full of thrill and adventure, then the Linnanmaki Amusement Park is the place you should go to. In addition to numerous exciting rides like the freefall tower, carousel and haunted house, the park also has many different food stalls where you can satiate your hunger and quench your thirst after a fun-filled day. The amusement park also has a Panorama Tower, which offers some of the most stunning views of the town.
Location: Tivoli Kuja 1, 00510 Helsinki, Finland
Timings: 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
5. Seurasaari: Situated towards the east of the centre of Helsinki is Seurasaari Island. Linked to the mainland via a footbridge, the island is known for its open-air museum, where you get to see ancient houses, manors, farmsteads and even a church from the late 1600s. All of these, along with other timber buildings, have been brought to the island from the different parts of Finland. The island served as an erstwhile residence for the Finnish in the bygone eras.
Location: Seurasaari, Helsinki, Finland
6. Kauppatori Market Square: Visit the Kauppatori Market Square during your Helsinki tour packages. Located in the harbour district of Helsinki, the market square is not just an important landmark but also serves as a major gathering point for locals as well as tourists. If you love shopping, then this is the best place to get your hands on local crafts, produce, fish and other things. You can also indulge in fresh seafood cooked right on the boats of fishermen here.
Location: Eteläranta, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Timings: 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
7. Helsinki Railway Station: Located in the heart of the city of Helsinki is the Helsinki Railway Station, also known as the largest railway station in all of Finland. Commonly known as Steissi, the station first opened in the year 1919 and is considered to be one of the prime examples of the art nouveau buildings of the country. Some of the best features of the station include its distinguished clock tower and the two pairs of statues of the Lantern Carriers on either side of the main entrance
Location: Rautatientori, Helsinki, Finland
8. Ateneum: This is the Finnish National Museum of Art, known all around the world for its impressive display of the finest art collection, historic works and contemporary art of Finland. The museum is home to works by A. Edelfelt, P. Halonen and other famous Finnish artists. You can also view the Monk Reading by Rembrandt and Van Gogh’s Street in Auvers-sur-Oise here, in addition to over 600 other international works of art.
Location: Kaivokatu 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
What are the best things to do during the Helsinki tour?
1. Take a relaxing tour to Esplanade Park: Look for Helsinki packages which include a visit to the ‘Espa’, which is among the most popular parks in all of Finland. You will find interesting straight-lined alleys of trees and flowerbeds, which give this park the look of a hall. You will spot a number of statues, while you move your gaze around the park. During the summer, a number of concerts are also held at a stage in the park.
Location: Pohjoisesplanadi, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
2. Plan half a day’s trip to the Nuuksio National Park: Helsinki tours are incomplete without a visit to this conifer and birch forest laden landscape. With 43 lakes, swamps and rolling hills, there’s a good chance of spotting the Siberian flying squirrel while you are here. Walk up a trail or stay at a campsite through the ‘blue’ and ‘yellow’ routes and enjoy rock climbing and berry picking while you are here.
Timings: Open 24 hours
3. Pay a visit to Vantaa: After completing Helsinki tour packages, most tourists head out via the airport. If you have a few hours to spare, you can visit this suburban area which is located close. Take the chance to visit the famous Fazer chocolate factory or visit the Flamingo Entertainment centre while you are here.
4. .Take a ferry ride to Suomenlinna: Taking one of Helsinki packages guarantees that you will get some of the most spectacular views. The 5-hour tour includes pickup from Helsinki and gives you a chance to explore the marvels and attractions of the city, including the Sibelius Monument. You can explore the islands on foot for a raw and authentic experience. Depending on your individual Helsinki tour packages, you may get to visit on a private tour or with a group.
Price: 125 Euros onwards
5. Hike through the Sipoonkorpi National Park: Get an even higher dose of Finnish nature at the Sipoonkorpi National Park which can be reached by hiking from Helsinki in less than half a day if you plan to take a guided tour. However, the option of public transport is also available. It is easy to spot some barren hills, trees, and animals that are native to Southern Finland. Within the park, you will spot two distinct trails, which are yours to explore as per your liking.
Location: Länsitie 305, 04130 Sipoo, Finland
Timings: Open 24 hours
6. Visit the central market: This market is among the most popular of all tourist destinations in Finland, which plays host to numerous events in the city all round the year and also brings together locals and tourists for trading. From local arts and crafts to Finnish souvenirs, do not leave without trying the famous Salmon soup with rye bread at this market. Besides, the market is also known for several theme-based occasions such as the Baltic Herring market. If you are near the central train station, the market is only at a walking distance of ten minutes.
Location: Eteläranta, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Timings: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
7. Take a ride on the Helsinki trams: The tram system in Helsinki is among the oldest electric systems in the world. Line 2 of the tram system will give you a chance to view some of the main sites of the city. Even if it is not included in Helsinki tour packages, you can still find the time to take a ride between visits to different places.
What is the best time to visit Helsinki?
The best time to choose Helsinki packages is during the summer months of May, June and September. The weather is at its best during this time and the landscape appears pretty.
How to reach Helsinki?
Rail: All major trains from Moscow, Finland and other neighbouring regions come to stop at the central railway station.
Air: You can arrive through various direct and indirect flights at the Helsinki-Vantaa international airport, located 18 km north of the city centre.
Sea: Boat services operate between Helsinki to Estonia and Sweden
How much time does it take to get a visa to Helsinki?
Under normal circumstances, it could take up to 15 days to process your Visa to Helsinki but under rare conditions, the processing time could extend beyond 60 days as well, if deemed necessary by the authorities. A visa application can be made for a period of 6 months before you travel to Helsinki.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Helsinki?
A tourist visa for up to one year can cost up to 98 Euros. If the visa is taken for a period of more than one year, then the fees can go up to 193 Euros.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for Helsinki?
Yes, there is no option to avail a visa on arrival for Indians. This makes it necessary for them to get at least a short term visa, known as a Schengen Visa, which will be valid for a span of 90 days. Application for Visa must be made before entering Helsinki by Indians.
How much does it cost to tour Helsinki?
Helsinki tour packages can cost up to 112 Euros on average for one day. You could end up spending up to 30 Euros on food and 20 Euros on transportation every day while you are here. Depending on the type of accommodation which you prefer, a one week trip for two people may cost you around 1600 Euros.
What is the best month to see Northern Lights in Helsinki?
In Helsinki, you may be able to watch the notorious northern lights during the months of September to October and February to March. The duration between 9 in the night and 1 in the morning are the most ideal to spot the northern lights during this time.
How many days are enough in Helsinki?
If you want to explore Helsinki tours properly, then it is a good idea to book one for at least 3 days, which will give you the chance to visit some of the most prominent places in the city.
Can I see the northern lights in Helsinki?
It can be fairly difficult to spot the northern lights in Helsinki but there is some chance that you may spot them during the months of September to October and February to March.
What are the best adventure activities in Helsinki?
1. Canoeing: A serene canoeing trip to Hawk Lake is one of the best activities to indulge in your Helsinki tours. Surrounded by the forests of the Nuuksio National Park, explore the lake as you take in views of the verdant forested slopes and majestic rocks.
2. Hiking: Enjoy an adventurous hike within the slopes of the Nuuksio National Park, as you pass through various nature trails. Reach the viewpoint within the park to enjoy stunning views of the forests and the shores of Hawk Lake.
3. Scuba Diving: Experience a one-of-a-kind scuba diving adventure in the Aland Islands in Helsinki. One of the prime locations for underwater driving in the country, these groups of islands are great for exploring the identified shipwrecks and vibrant marine life.
4. Chase the Northern Lights: One of the best adventure activities to indulge in during your Helsinki tours, visit the Rovaniemi region in Helsinki to soak in some of the most spectacular views of the Aurora Borealis.
5. Sledging: Go on a thrilling sledge ride through the snowy landscapes of Helsinki in Lapland. You also get to choose between husky or reindeer sledges for a more unique experience.
How is the nightlife in Helsinki?
1. Enjoy rock music and cocktails at Bar Bäkkäri: A hub for rock music lovers, this bar boasts amazing music, weekend parties, karaoke and music-related night activities, along with delicious cocktails and snacks.
2. Stargaze at Suomenlinna Island: Head over to Suomenlinna Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best places in Helsinki to enjoy stargazing. You can also explore the island fortress or enjoy a late-night picnic here.
3. Enjoy an opera performance: Visit the Finnish National Opera House to enjoy an exciting and memorable opera performance or a stunning ballet show at night during your tour of Helsinki.
4. Go bar hopping in Kallio: Experience the bar scene of Helsinki in the bohemian district of Kallio, known for some of the best bars in the country. From live music, drinks and games to international DJs and parties, Kallio has it all.
The Suomenlinna fortress is among the largest sea fortresses in the whole world and is a current world heritage site. If you are someone who would like to explore rustic ramparts and old tunnels, then this fortress will not leave you disappointed.Explore the fortress further by visiting the museum and miscellaneous attractions of historical nature, which are located here. There are many different artefacts to check out while you are here, including a 250-ton Vesikko submarine, which was even used during the time of the second world war. Location: 00190 Helsinki, Finland
The cathedral is among the most popular places to visit in Helsinki and is to be found in the northern region of Senate Square. It plays host to several academic festivities and national events. If you are a history buff, you will be further delighted by the sight of various sculptures of the apostle’s guard and exhibits of the crypt at this cathedral. Not to be missed, this cathedral is one of the main attractions of the city, has become a prominent landmark.Location: Unioninkatu 29, 00170 Helsinki, FinlandTiming: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
If you want to come and watch different performances, experience picnicking, and listen to music, then you will not be disappointed here at this urban park, which is popular among the locals as ‘Espa’. In addition, you can come and enjoy the scenic views of the park, which is among the famous places to visit in Helsinki, laden with beautiful trees and flowerbeds.Inside the park, you will also find various memorials and historic kiosks. Simply being inside the park is a pleasure for most tourists, who experience the thrill of observing the unique tree plantations inside the park.Location: Pohjoisesplanadi, 00130 Helsinki, Finland