1. Ganpatipule: Ganpatiphule happens to be a home to some of the pristine beaches and mangroves plantation. It is a perfect place to spend your holiday vacation in the midst of azure blue Arabian Sea waters and scenic coastal scenes. If you wish to get the real taste of Ganpatiphule, you must visit some of the tropical beaches like Ganpatiphule beach and Aare beach to soak in all the freshness, offer prayers at the age old Swayambhu Ganapati Temple, explore the famous Jaigad Fort and lighthouse which dates back to the British era.
- Location: Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra.
2. Alibaug: Heading over to Alibaug, you can unravel the opportunity to experience some of the marvels on the west coast of India. You will be able to visit some of the coveted forts like Alibaug Fort and Magen Avot Synagogue, various places of worship like Siddheswat Mandir and Kanakeshwar Mandir, and unspoiled beaches like Kashid Beach, Nagaon Beach, Korlai Beach, Akshi Beach, and so on. Apart from all these, Alibaug is very famous for its seafood cuisines and host of water sports activities that will give you a once in a lifetime experience for sure.
- Location: Raigad district, Maharashtra.
3. Ratnagiri: Ratnagiri is a port township that is very much famous for producing world renowned Alphonso Mangoes. Nestling in the midst of the alluring hills of western ghats and Arabian Sea, this place calls for a perfect weekend getaway. Coming over to this place, you will be able to rejuvenate in the abode of nature and spend time in the pristine coastline with your loved ones. You can choose to take part in a number of fun filled and adventure activities as well.
- Location: Ratnagiri, Konkan Division, Maharashtra
4. Sindhudurg: Sindhudurg is very well known for its heritage fortresses and rich traditional culture. This city is home to almost 50 smaller townships that you can visit in the winter times to make the most with your loved ones. Sindhudurg is yet another famous adventure hub for water sport lovers. You can try scuba diving as well as snorkelling in the azure blue waters of Arabian sea to explore the underground world. Sindhudurg is also famous for its Malvani Cuisine, coconuts, and Alphonso Mangoes and do try these during your visit to create an everlasting memory.
- Location: Sindhudurg district, Maharashtra
5. Dapoli: Dapoli is a very well known place among the wanderlust travellers because of its sea beaches, forest treks, and places of worship like Keshavraj and Vyaghreshwar Temple. Dapoli is situated at a distance of 215 km away from Mumbai. Popularly known as Mini Mahabaleshwar as it is adorned with pristine beauty of nature. During your visit to Dapoli, you should make sure to spend time in forest trekking and Dolphin sightings. You will also get to learn more about the traditional cultural values of this place during your exploration tour of Dapoli.
- Location: Dapoli, Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra
7. Murud: Located close to Alibag, Murud literally redefines tranquility and history in the Konkan region. Murud is home to some of the surreal beach destinations and historical monuments. You can visit Murud Janjira Fort which nestles on a small island located close to the township. You can also explore the Palace of Nawab, Khokri Gumbaj old tombs, and Dutta Mandir to learn more about the past era. Murud has also got its share of water sports in Konkan. You can try snorkelling, scuba diving, and jet skiing on the crystal clear waters of Arabian sea.
- Location: Murud, Raigad district, Maharashtra.
8. Harnai: Harnai is located on the western coast of India with close proximity to the Arabain Sea. It has got its natural harbor where fishing is the primary activity. It is also home to some of the beautiful places of tourist interest like Suvarnadurg Fort and Goa Fort. Dotted with alluring scenic views and panoramic viewpoints, this township is one of the best place to visit for nature lovers.
- Location: Harnai, Dapoli, Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra.
9. Mahad: Mahad happens to be an exotic place that is home to a number of Buddhist Gumpas and Maratha Forts. It happened to be the capital city of Chatrapati Shivaji in the past and you will come across loads of relics all through the city that remind people of its glorious past. During your visit to Mahad, you must make sure that you visit Gandhar Pale Buddhist Caves, Raigad, Pratapgad, Birwadi, and Warandha Forts to travel to ancient times.
- Location: Mahad, Raigad district, Maharashtra.
10. Kelshi: Kelshi happens to be a hidden gem of the Konkan region as it is completely unspoiled and untouched. If you wish to spend some time in a peaceful and tranquil setting in the course of your holiday vacation then this is the place. This place is also very much famous for its beaches and abundance of flora and fauna.
- Location: Dapoli taluka, Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra.