Jodhpur Trip Packages from delhi
|Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | FREE Desert Safari
|6 days & 5 nights
|Jaipur Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | FREE Romantic Lakeview Dinner
|8 days & 7 nights
|Vacation in Rajasthan | FREE Camel Safari Experience
|6 days & 5 nights
|Best of Rajasthan | FREE Jaisalmer Camping Experience
|9 days & 8 nights
|Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur | FREE Speed Boat Ride Tickets
|6 days & 5 nights
|Glimpse of Rajasthan with Jodhpur & Jaisalmer
|4 days & 3 nights
Book your Jodhpur tour package from Delhi with Thrillophilia for an unforgettable journey filled with culture, history, and adventure.
With Thrillophilia’s Jodhpur packages from Delhi, you will get to embark on a regal odyssey that will take you into the heart of Rajasthan's cultural marvels and historical jewels. Known as the Blue City,"Jodhpur charms every soul that visits with its azure-hued architecture, echoing tales of valor and grandeur.
Immerse yourself in a tapestry of history as you explore the majestic corridors of the Mehrangarh Fort, the vibrant walls of the Umaid Bhavan Palace among many other regal structures. Sardar market is one of its many vibrant markets and a must visit place for shopping some beautiful art to take back to Delhi. Explore the beautiful Mandore gardens and many stunning landscapes that make Jodhpur a timeless destination for every traveler.
Book your Thrillophilia’s Jodhpur trip packages from Delhi, with just a click from the comfort of your home. Selecting your Jodhpur holiday packages from Delhi from us will not only give you the hassle-free trip to this golden land but will be easy on your pocket too thanks to the amazing deals and discounts that we offer.
Browse Top Jodhpur tour Packages By Theme: Honeymoon Tours in Jodhpur, Jodhpur Tour Packages for Family
Here are some of the best places to visit in Jodhpur:
1. Mehrangarh Fort: The Mehrangarh Fort, perched on a rocky hill, towers majestically over the beautiful panoramic views of the blue city. During the Jodhpur packages from Delhi, you will get to explore its vast courtyards, the intricately adorned palaces and even visit the historical Musiri that houses baroque artifacts and weaponry.
2. Jaswant Thoda: A stunning marble cenotaph surrounded by lush gardens, the Jaswant Thada offers a serene experience to its visitors. This is an ideal retreat and a reflective Oscar amidst the historical grandeurs of the city, as it offers a beautiful view with delicate carvings and tranquil ambience.
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace: Even though this magnificent palace is a hotel now, Umaid Bhawan still stands tall in its historical grandeur and iconic architectural style. Guests get to explore its wonderful spreading gardens, and marvel in the stunning fusion of Indian and European style architecture.
4. Mandore Gardens: Mandore Gardens is an expansive complex that is complete with temples, memorials and lush greenery. Stroll through the perfect blend of tranquility and history in its well maintained lawns and explore the cenotaphs of Jodhpur’s rulers.
5. Sadar Market and Clock Tower: A bustling hub of vibrant chaos and history of the blue city, Sadar Market is a must visit. Put your bargaining skills to a test beneath the majestic Clock Tower as you shop for exquisite handicrafts, textiles and spices.
Here are some of the best things to do in Jodhpur:
1. Zip lining at Mehrangarh Fort: Add adventure to your Jodhpur trip with zip lining from the ramparts of the Mehrangarh Fort. As you feel the rush of the wind soaring over the city, take in the captivating panoramic views and just be in the moment.
2. Embark a Culinary Safari: One of the main highlights of your Jodhpur packages from Delhi will be the culinary safari amidst its vibrant streets. Embark on a flavourful journey as you get to enjoy the rich flavors of Rajasthani cuisine and local delicacies in traditional eateries.
3. Enjoy Camel Safari in Osian: While in Jodhpur you get to experience the beauty of the Thar desert from up close. Transport yourself to the heart of this natural landscape with the Camel Safari in Osian. During this Safari you get to visit ancient temples, enjoy a ride amidst the golden sands, and witness the deserts' timeless allure.
4. A visit to the Vintage Car Museum: Opening the doors to a collection that once housed in the royal garages, the Vintage car museum is a window to the past. The captivating collection of vintage cars provide visitors insight into the lifestyle and regal elegance of the past rulers.
5. Take the Bishnoi Village Safari: As you embark on the Bishnoi village Safari, immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestry of rural Rajasthan. Enjoy the warm hospitality of the Bishnoi community and explore the traditional lifestyle of the locals. You also get a chance to get up close with the wildlife in its natural habitat.
You can enjoy the wonderful lanes and historic structures of the blue city through the year, with each season unveiling a unique charm. Winters in the city offer pleasant weather for exploring the streets and architectural structures. Summers are great for enjoying the vibrant hues of Rajasthan in their prime, as everything is more alive this season. If you are looking for a more scenic time, then monsoons are best for enjoying the picturesque backdrop.
1. By Air: Jodhpur and Delhi are connected by direct flights making the trip a hassle free 2 hour journey if you get a direct flight.
2. By Train: The scenic journey in your Jodhpur packages from Delhi through the train will take approximately 10 hours.
3. By Bus: If you are looking for a more affordable option then you can take a bus from Delhi to Jodhpur, which will take approximately 12 hours.
Winters in Jodhpur last from October to March and the days are very pleasant. The nights are cool and this time is ideal for sightseeing through the streets and majestic architecture. During summer seasons the days are very hot but anyone who wishes to experience the desert adventure in its authentic sense will love this season for the trip. Monsoon lasts from July to September, getting scattered showers that transform the arid landscape to a very picturesque scenery.
1. How much does the Jodhpur tour cost?
Thrillophilia provides diverse options for Jodhpur packages from Delhi. Whether opting for luxurious accommodations or budget-friendly stays, choose a package aligning with your preferences, ranging from ₹5,000 to ₹20,000 or more based on your choices in lodging, activities, and dining.
2. Are there any direct flights to Jodhpur from Delhi?
Yes, there are direct flights connecting the blue city with the capital of the country. By choosing to travel via air, you ensure a hassle free and fast experience on your trip to Jodhpur
3. Is a trip to Jodhpur expensive?
No, Thrillophilia has many options for the Jodhpur packages from Delhi that offer budget friendly options and a wonderful experience without putting a hold in your pocket.
4. How many days are sufficient for the Jodhpur tour?
To explore the rich cultural heritage and key attractions of Jodhpur you will need approximately 4-5 days.
5. Is Jodhpur worth visiting?
Yes, Jodhpur is a blend of history, vibrant markets, majestic architectural styles, and elegant landscapes - making it a must visit destination. The regal charm and royal legacy of Rajasthan offers an unforgettable experience.