Popular Gulmarg Packages
Gulmarg Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 17500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19500.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 12999.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 21000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 18000.0|
Gulmarg Trip Packages
Gulmarg tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Gulmarg Holiday Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Gulmarg vacation packages with exciting deals & offers
Visiting Gulmarg looks like a cherished dream that everyone wishes to see in reality, especially in winters. Gulmarg Tour Packages are the top search result that Google shows when we search for the perfect holiday destination that gives some beautiful memories of a lifetime. Gulmarg is one of the beautiful destinations on almost everyone's bucket list. Tourists can explore the beautiful places in Gulmarg throughout the year and indulge in some adventurous activities as well.
Also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers', Gulmarg is truly a heavenly place that is best known for skiing. Tourists can also have a panoramic view of this beautiful place through the world’s highest Gondola ride. Visitors can book Gulmarg Tour Packages to explore some of the major tourist attractions such as the tallest Gondola rides, snow-capped Himalayan mountains, golf course, pristine lakes, etc.
The captivating scenery is enough to compel everyone to visit this place once in their lifetime. This tiny hamlet is home to ancient Hindu temples, mosques, and churches. The Gulmarg Tour will surely help people to reconnect with nature and find peace of mind. In case you have been searching for the best Gulmarg Packages, then fret not, you are just at the right place.
Places to Visit on a Gulmarg Trip:
1. Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve: Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve is home to a lot of species of flora, fauna, & avifauna. The scenic appearance of this sanctuary is offered by the conifers and green herbs. Tourists can spot many rare species here and get a lot of opportunities to capture them.
The main attraction of this reserve is the endangered Musk Deer. Other species of animals that can be spotted here include Hangul, Leopard, Brown Bear, Black Bear, and Red Fox. The area has a large population of indigenous and migratory birds including Griffon Vulture, Blue Rock Pigeon Monal, Snow Cock, Kashmir Roller, and Jungle Crow. Make sure you have Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve Sanctuary while scrolling through the different Gulmarg Tour Packages.
Location: Church Road, Gulmarg 193403, India
Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
2. Alpather Lake: Alpather Lake is a stunning water body that cannot be missed in the Gulmarg packages. Located about 13 km from Gulmarg, the lake is surrounded by rocky mountains and verdant meadows. It is one of the perfect settings for photographers.
The place is admired and loved by nature lovers who are looking for a place to just relax and rejuvenate in the laps of mother nature. This lake is also known as the frozen lake and one can witness it’s freezing nature during the months of November to June. Tourists can also trek to this high altitude location to see the magnificent views of the surrounding places that this Lake offers.
Location: Baramulla District | Foot of Apharwat Peak, Gulmarg 193403, India
3. Seven Springs – Seven Natural Water Outlets: Seven Springs offers glorious views of both Srinagar and Gulmarg valleys. It is known for its seven natural outlets of water. The name Seven Spring originated because of the seven waterfalls that exist there. Visitors should definitely visit this on their Gulmarg trip.
They can travel to this scenic place by taking Gondola cable cars from Gulmarg to the Seven Springs in Kongdori. Tourists can take their ride from the Apharwat peak to reach the seven springs. On the way, one can witness the mesmerizing view of the surrounding mountains and beautiful landscapes. Since the waterfall is situated on a mound of hill it offers 360 views of Gulmarg and Srinagar from this waterfall.
Address: Seven Spring, Forest Block 193403
4. Gulmarg Golf Course: Gulmarg Golf Course is one of the largest and highest 18-hole golf courses in India. It is located on the lower ranges of Gulmarg. It is the highest green golf course in the world. During winter; the golf course gets covered in by a thick layer of snow.
The place is generally open from April to November. When you search for the best Gulmarg Tour packages, make sure you ask your travel partner to add the best golf programs located in Gulmar. You can also visit these Golf courses to develop your hidden talents amongst the mountains in the realms of nature. You can plan your Gulmarg trip with your friends and family and book a hotel nearby to just relax at this beautiful holiday site in Gulmarg.
Address: 394R+2J7, Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Timing- 08:30 am - 10:00 pm
Price: ?800 for 9-hole, ?1,200 for 18-hole
5. Khilanmarg: Khilanmarg is a beautiful small valley that gets covered in snow during winters. The lush meadows, alpine forests, and flower bedded valleys attract visitors. The place becomes a site for winter skiing scenes in Gulmarg. This is a favorite place for the nature’s lovers and children as they can enjoy the most at this fascinating meadow. One can also see the great Himalayan peaks from this scenic sight.
Location: Outer Gulmarg Rd, Gulmarg, 193403
6. Shrine Of Baba Reshi: The Shrine Of Baba Reshi was built in 148, and it is one of the religious places to visit in and around Gulmarg. The shrine is dedicated to Baba Reshi, a Muslim scholar & saint who spent his days meditating and praying in the valley.
Situated below the Gulmarg hills, the Shrine is dedicated to the well-known Muslim martyr, Baba Payam-Uddin, who died in 1480. If you plan to visit this place on your Gulmarg Trip then you can admire the charming woodwork of the shrine.
Location: Baramulla District, Gulmarg 193403, India
Timing- 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
7. Maharani Temple: Maharani Temple was built in 1915 by Mohini Bai Sisodia who was the wife of Maharaja Hari Singh – the last Dogra king of Jammu and Kashmir. The temple houses shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It’s a sacred temple situated in Gulmarg city.
The fascinating thing about this temple is that the ceremonies that are performed here for the Hindu God Shiva and Mata Parvati are performed by the Muslim priests. Tourists planning their Gulmarg Tour packages around the time of Shivratri can witness the prominent views of the temple. However, this spot remains open throughout the year.
Location: Gulmarg Road Gulmarg Baramulla Jammu and Kashmir, 193403
Timings- 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
9. Strawberry Field: Strawberry Field is a beautiful place in Gulmarg that visitors explore on foot or by taking a pony ride to this pristine spot. Summers are the best time to visit this place as one can then savor the freshly ripped strawberries. So the best time to visit this place is during the summer season from April To October. In case you want to savor some delicious freshly plucked strawberries, then make sure you visit the strawberry field while you are on your Gulmarg trip.
Location: Alva Farm Road, Strawberry Valley, Gulmarg, Jammu, and Kashmir, 193403
Things to do on a Gulmarg Tour:1. Gondola Lift- Gulmarg Gondola is the world’s highest operating cable car that cannot be missed from Gulmarg tour packages, which operates at a height of approximately 13,000 ft. The cable car was built by a French firm, Pomagalski, which can ferry 600 people at a time! The view and beauty of the LOC, Nand Devi, and Pir Panjal Ranges is spectacular and breath-taking. The timing of the gondola is 10 AM to 5 PM; however, it also depends upon the weather at both stages. The ride is divided into 3 phases, the 3 phase are as below:
- In the first phase one can ride on an altitude of almost 8500 feet and visit Kongdori from Gulmarg.
- In the second phase on around 12300 feet of the Gondola, one can reach Apharwat from Kongdori
- In the last i.e 3rd phase one visit the Mary shoulder from the Kongdori.
The view this place offers makes it a perfect place for visitors to sit, relax and picnic. You can revisit your old days and indulge in fishing activities here. Tourists can spot numerous trout fishes here and thus, carrying a net or a fishing hook is advisable.
3. Try Local Food- Gulmarg has its own food culture that cannot be missed from Gulmarg tour packages. A variety of spices like tej patta, hing, kesar, and dairy items are very important ingredients of many of the Kashmiri recipes. The food is usually cooked at a very slow flame in order to blend and heighten the overall flavors. Gulmarg has some fantastic eateries like Bakshi Restaurant, Downhill Restaurant, Alpine Lounge, Nedous Dining Room and many more that serve delicious dishes.
Some of the very famous Kashmiri dishes that you can try in Gulmarg are: Rogan Josh, Dum Aloo, Yakhni, Haakh, Rista, Guchhi Pulaao, Kong phirin, Sheer Chai, Kahwa, Tabakh Maaz, Rajma Gogji, Nadur Churma, Shufta, Kashmiri Fish Curry, Gushtaba, Noon Chai.
4. Bird Watching at Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve- Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve is very well known for its rich and rare Himalayan fauna and flora. A visit to these beautiful landscapes spread across 180 sq km will give you serenity and peace, add this in your Gulmarg trip packages.
The reserve also hosts a bird watching tour where visitors can explore some of the rare and lesser-known birds such as Blue Rock Pigeon, Kashmir Roller, Snow Cock, European Hoopoes, Koklas, Griffon vulture, and Jungle Crow. The reserve is located at a distance of 48 km from Srinagar, and it lies at an altitude varying between 2,400 and 4,300 m above sea level covering an area of about 180 sq km. Not just birds, tourists can also find plenty of other animals as well such as musk deer, hangul, serow, brown bear, leopard, red fox and black bear.
5. Photography at Ningle Nallah- Ningle Nallah is the best place to click the best pictures for your postcard. The mountains ruling the landscape and the stream flowing by along with snowy peaks, lush green pastures, and vibrant wildflowers add flush to the scene. The ice that melts from the Apharwat Peak forms a stream here that unites with River Jhelum. The place is the perfect spot for a picnic and to unwind in nature.
6. Pony Ride in Khilanmarg- Want to go for a pony ride? Khilanmarg is one such scenic valley that you can visit either on foot or on a pony. On the way to the valley; visitors will be able to explore spectacular views of the Himalayan peaks. The valley offers a calm and soothing atmosphere with blooming aromatic flowers. During winters, Khilanmarg becomes a 600 meters ski run that stretches from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg.
7. Shopping- The people of Gulmarg are very proud of their own culture and traditions. In the local markets of Gulmarg, visitors can find sellers with their carts and stalls selling traditional clothing, locally made handicrafts and stock winter essentials such as hoodies, sweaters and shawls.
Not just that, there are plenty of stores that rent skiing and trekking equipment. In order to explore the rich culture of this place, one must visit the following places to take a token of memories along with them: Mr. Khan’s Tailor Shop, Ladakh Art Palace, Haji Akbar Cloth House, Faiz Shawls, The Main Market, Top Choice, Shahab Textiles, The Attic Snowboard Shop
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.