Sofitel Mauritius Highlights
- Explore the opportunity to visit the underwater world while scuba diving and snorkelling along the shores of Mauritius.
- Visit Ganga Talao or the Grand Bassin, known for hindu essence in its temples and lakes.
- Go shopping at the Bagatelle Mall and the Floreal shopping complex.
- Indulge in beachside adventures like soaking in the sun, volleyball, boat riding and much more.
- Refresh and rejuvenate in a spa therapy.
Sofitel Mauritius Overview
Sofitel Mauritius L'Impérial Resort & Spa is the best place to reside in French luxury nestled on the west coast of the magical beauty of Mauritius. The resort is seated in a perfect blend of lush greenery and azure blue waters that offer a timeless retreat to the guests.
Move into your hotel with online check-in and witness the breath-taking sunsets of Mauritius as you nestle here in your rooms. Wake up to magnificent views of the sunrise in the Opera and Presidential suites with the glittering ocean in the scenery. The rooms feature ample space, a minibar, coffee/tea making facility, and other modern facilities for the utmost comfort of the guests.
For a romantic escape, dine at the beachside restaurant to experience luscious dishes by the expert French chef as you sight the sky tinted with gorgeous colors. Their Mauritian restaurant is a perfect place to feast on the gourmet cuisine under the twinkling sky.
Enjoy a drink in the pool with the Tamassa bar on the beach of the resort that stays lively with live music, people dancing, and twinkling lights.
Sofitel Mauritius is also an abode to Award-winning spa where you can enjoy a variety of wellness, beauty, and spa treatments. Indulge in other offsite activities like quad biking, golfing, and walk with lions that will thrill you from within.
About the tour:
- Reside in French luxury nestled on the west coast of the magical beauty of Mauritius as soon as you visit here.
- Cover the north as well as southern islands of Mauritius and indulge in various sightseeing tours.
- Dedicate your second day to the tour of North Island and cover many famous tourist attractions.
- Visit the Mall of Mauritius and shop for numerous souvenirs to take back home.
- Take a tour of many famous tourist attractions of Mauritius like Bagatelle, Caudan Waterfront, Fort Adelaide – Citadel, Marie Reine de La Paix, and Round of Champ de Mars.
- Spend the third day exploring the south island and visit famous tourist attractions like Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple and the Floreal Shopping Complex.
- Explore a volcanic crater at Trou Aux Cerfs.
- To add more adventure to your fourth day, take part in a plethora of adventurous activities like diving, snorkelling, swimming, banana boat rides, etc.
- Get enough time to spend some shopping and explore the surroundings on your own. If the time permits, you can also choose to go on food tours on your own.
- Don't waste even a single second of your tour and spend the fifth and the sixth day taking advantage of the in house entertainment options like a swimming pool, a spa, multiple restaurants and even a play area.
- For a romantic escape, you can choose to dine at the beachside restaurant to experience luscious dishes by the expert French chef as you sight the sky tinted with gorgeous colors.
More Details about Sofitel Mauritius
Know Before You Go for Sofitel Mauritius
- Flight fare is not included in the tour package.
- Transfers to/from attractions, airports, and stations are included in the tour package.
- The passport must have a validity of 1 year from the return date of your tour.
- arry your ID card, PAN card for identification and billing purposes.
Things To Carry for Sofitel Mauritius
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort and Spa
- The beautiful Superior Rooms have a king-size bed.
- Breakfast and Dinner included.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel.
- Pick Up & Drop.
- Room Service
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Show 1 more