1. The Grand Dragon Ladakh: The Grand Dragon Ladakh is the best place to stay in Leh Ladakh if you are looking for a luxury accommodation with utmost comfort. Located amidst the mighty Ladakh mountain range and beautiful valleys, this resort pleases its visitors with eye candy views of the scenery.
The Grand Dragon also boasts of a multi-cuisine terrace restaurant with delicious Kashmiri, Indian, Chinese and Continental menus. There is also a coffee shop at the hotel that is open around the clock. Guests at Grand Dragon Ladakh can ask for campfires, cultural shows and airport shuttles which will be arranged on request.
Location: Union Territory Of Ladakh, Old Leh Road, Sheynam, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
Price: INR 9,900 onwards per night
Riding through the criss-cross terrain of Leh Ladakh. Click Here to Book: Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
2. Stok Palace Heritage Hotel: Abode of the royal Namgyal dynasty, the Stok Palace is a piece of history itself. The palace was later reconstructed into a fine stay in Ladakh known as Stoke Palace Heritage hotel.
The traditional architecture of royal rooms, enigmatic corridors and the antique decorations in the hallway still sing the magnificence of the Namgyal era. The picturesque view of the Indus valley from the rooms at Stoke Palace is beyond words. There are also three private villas for accommodation in the orchard which are about ten minutes away from the palace.
Location: No. 08, Post Box, Stok Palace, Stok, 194101
Price: INR 15,000 onwards
3. The Bodhi Tree Hotel: The Bodhi Tree hotel is a boutique hotel that assures its guests a comfortable stay in Ladakh to make you feel at home. The spacious rooms, standard amenities and excellent hospitality at The Bodhi Tree Hotel are sure to make your stay pleasant.
The rooms are meticulously built and furnished for a luxurious and snug stay in Leh. The garden restaurant is an added bonus as it is a great place to hang out with friends after sunset. Located at the heart of Leh, The Bodhi Tree Hotel is close to main tourist spots like Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Namgyal Tsemo Monastery.
Location: Upper Karzoo, Union Territory of, Leh, Ladakh 194101
Price: INR 6200 onwards per night
4. The Zen Ladakh: The Zen Ladakh is a one of its kind resort in Leh Ladakh that offers centrally heated accommodation to all its guests throughout the year. This four-star resort features several luxury amenities like an indoor centrally heated swimming pool with steam bath, spa, health club, beauty parlour, souvenir shop and conference room.
The resort is built with mountain-view rooms as the guests can witness the marvel of the Himalayan Range as they unfurl the curtains. The mesmerising view of the Stok Kangri Range witnessed from the lush green garden as you sip on hot chocolate is an experience to be never forgotten, thus making Zen Ladakh the best place to stay in Leh Ladakh.
Location: Sheldan Fort Road, Leh Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir, 194101
Price: INR 6,200 onwards per night
Checkout the tour guide forManali to Leh Highway Guide.
5. Hotel Omasila: One of the oldest hotels in Leh, Hotel Omasila is the best place to stay in Leh for the Ladakh visitors who come here more often. The wooden flooring of the rooms, the Ladakhi decor and a huge terrace with flowers blooming everywhere are some compelling reasons to stay in Hotel Omasila.
It is also one of the few hotels that are open even in the harshest winters so that the visitors who come to Ladakh exclusively for ice hockey matches have a place to stay. Monastery Circuit, Sankar Monastery, Leh Palace and Prayer Wheel are some of the tourist attractions close to Hotel Omasila.
Location:Changspa, Leh Ladakh, 194101
Price: INR 3,700 onwards per night
6. Nubra Ecolodge: If you are looking for the best place to stay in Ladakh that brings you closer to nature, Nubra Ecolodge is the ideal option. This ecotourism venture is located near Sumur Sand Dunes in Nubra Valley which is the natural habitat of seabuckthorn and wild flora and fauna.
The landscape around Nubra Ecolodge has the stunning view of the confluence of Shyok and Nubra rivers. There are five cottages, four safari tents with attached restrooms and two guest rooms in the main house for accommodation. The open space facing the valley near the vegetable garden is used for dining purposes.
Location: Nubra Valley, Sumur, Ladakh 194401
Price: INR 5,300 onwards per night
7. Hunder Resort: Surrounded by exuberant vegetation, apricot trees and the icy Karakoram Mountain Range, Hunde Resort is an excellent place to stay in Ladakh. The resort is meticulously built to bring together the traditional and contemporary styles of architecture.
It has sixteen luxury suites with Queen Size beds and each has its own balcony and verandah giving ample space to relax. There is a lawn with tables and chairs to enjoy a pleasant evening with family and friends over tea and snacks. Stay at Hunder Resort gives its guests the opportunity to unwind from the bustle of the world and camouflage with nature.
Location: Chakzot, Hunder Rd, Hunder, 194101
Price: INR 5,400 onwards per night
Drive through the challenging roads byRenting a Bike in Ladakh.
8. Royal Camp Pangong: In case you are looking for campsites to stay and sleep under the stars, Royal Camp Pangong is one of the best options to stay in Leh. Set amidst the beautiful landscape of mountains and Pangong Lake in the Spangmik village, the Royal Camp is sure to deliver an unforgettable staying experience to its guests.
The campsite is situated at an altitude of 4200 metres above the sea level and so it gives a great panoramic view of the environment. Breakfast and dinner are served as a buffet along with morning and evening tea. The hospitality and service of the staff is an added delight to the stay at Royal Camp.
Address: Spangmik Village, Pangong Tso, Pangong, Leh, Ladakh
Price: INR 3,960 onwards per night
9. Yangphel Guesthouse: Yangphel Guesthouse is a budget friendly accommodation for a pleasant stay in Ladakh. The guesthouse has three deluxe rooms, three super deluxe single rooms and a suite for accommodation. All the rooms at Yangphel Homestay have a superb view of the Stok Kangri Range and Shanti Stupa.
Located just ten minutes away from the Main Market, the guest house has an added advantage of being in the centre of the town. Yangphel Guesthouse is the best place to stay in Leh Ladakh as it ensures clean rooms, tasty food, and good hospitality at affordable prices.
Location: Upper Tukcha Road, Leh, 194101
Price: INR 2,400 per night
10. Ladakh View Homestay: Ladakh View Homestay is the best place to stay in Leh if you are looking for a homely accommodation that makes your trip enjoyable and relaxing. It is located at the heart of Leh and hence you get an unparalleled view of the town and its Tibetan culture from the terrace of the homestay.
There are four rooms available and each room has a separate seating area and desk with free WiFi. The owners of Ladakh View Homestay are friendly, polite and pamper their guests with amazing hospitality and delicious food. This homestay is close to Namgyal Tsemo Monastery, Namgyal Tsemo Gompa and Shanti Stupa.
Location: Stalam, Old Leh Road, Near, Leh, 194101
Price: INR 2,300 per night
Planning a trip to Ladakh, Checkout the Road trip guide from Srinagar to Leh